Moon's Guise

Story Info
A suprise comes on Halloween...
2.6k words
4.48
25.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley swirled the red wine in the glass, admiring its dark, rich red color, illuminated by the candlelight. A cool breeze came through the screen door, and the candles flickered. It was already eight at night, and Ashley smiled, thinking that most of the trick or treaters had already gone home, their bags probably full of candy that they would eat while watching Halloween specials on tv.

That was one thing she missed, living in this big house. The view was great, the elevation gave a great view of the downtown area in the distance, but since there was about half a kilometer of forest between each house, the children just went to other neighborhoods or the mall to do their trick or treating. Her girlfriend Leona had bought a few regular sized chocolate bars just in case, but not a single child came to ring their doorbell tonight.

It was ok though, Leona had something much better planned for tonight. As head costume designer for a nearby movie studio, Leona had access to the costumes, and she had "borrowed" one of them for tonight. Ashley sipped on the wine as she waited for her lover to finish getting ready, feeling the heat in her face from the alcohol. Oooh but being drunk would just add to the excitement and believability of whatever elaborate monster night Leona had planned. Leona hadn't told her what she was going to be dressed as, but she had promised her that it was "highly erotic."

Ashley worked from home as a medical transcriptionist, and Leona had long work hours at the studio so moving into a house that was closer to the studio only made sense. Although it did count down on the time Leona spent commuting, sometimes Ashley still went to bed before Leona got home. Leona had Halloween off, and she had spent the better part two hours going to the grocery, marinating the steaks and then preparing the vegetables and roasted potatoes for their dinner. The night had already been incredibly romantic, Leona had grilled the steaks and they had sat in the backyard, enjoying the delicious food and each other's company.

She let a slow smile cross her features, and sat back. It was going to be a fine night.

It was a terrible night. Mika prowled in the forest in her wolf form, her stomach rumbling with hunger. Like every night this summer, pickings were scarce. After the humans started expanding into her territory, building more houses and neighborhoods, a lot of the prey had migrated somewhere else. Mika was unwilling to leave the place she had loved so much, had tried to prolong her stay as long as she could. But as the night wore on, she needed to admit to herself that soon she couldn't stay here either. Hunger clawed at her insides, and she felt like she might gag. That's when she smelled it.

Beef! Tasty beef! Now that was exactly what she had in mind. She started bounding in the direction of the scent, over small shrubs and fallen trees, licking her chops with her long tongue. She could almost taste it now, the tender texture, the flavorful juices...She stumbled to a halt when she saw the tall fence erected around the huge house. She whined to herself, her shy nature around humans making her pause. She sniffed the fence, stalling for time before vaulting the 4 foot fence easily.

She crawled on the ground, her belly low to the ground as she hid behind bushes and trees, slowly making her way to the door. The door was open, and the smell of food was so strong that she moved on instinct, pushing the door open wider.

She was in a walk in basement, a nice fuzzy carpet felt very nice underneath her paws, she dug her claws into the material and grinned. A very noise to her left made her turn.

She snarled and bared her teeth at the dark haired woman dressed in a victorian gown. With her dark hair, pale complexion and red eyes, the vampire was easily recognized. Her leg muscles tense as she readied to lunge at the creature of the night, ready to tear out its throat. With the smallest yelp the vampire turned to run for it and ran right into a wall, knocking herself out. Mika stared, beamused. She padded over, sniffing.

It wasn't a vampire after all, but a human! Dressed up as a vampire? The human's wig had fallen off, revealing a much richer brown underneath the raven black. Mika looked at her unconscious form guiltily. She picked up the woman easily, taking her to one a room and placed the woman on the bed. She desperately required food if she was mistaking humans for vampires, she felt bad for frightening the poor woman, but at least this way she'd be out of the way while Mika raided her fridge. She closed the door and as a second thought, moved a large shelf in front of the door. Not immovable, but it would warn her when the human was awake again. Then she quickly ran upstairs, towards the scent of food.

"Leona?" Ashley called as she walked upstairs to their bedroom. To her surprise it was empty, though the flower petals and lit candles were a nice tough. "Where are you hun?" She called again, walking downstairs.

"There you are." She said as she walked back to the kitchen. "Oh my." The costume was absolutely amazing, Leona stood six foot tall in the black furry costume, which appeared to be a werewolf costume. She walked towards her lover, admiring the detail, the sleek contours of the muscles, the way the fur on the body looked so soft and inviting, and the short muzzle. "Mmph?" Leona turned to look at her like a deer in headlights. Ashley saw that she had eaten the rest of the steaks and was now holding a carton of Oreos in her hand. "Got hungry again hmm?" She grinned, as she walked over to rub Leona's arm.

The steaks she found on the counter went easily down her gullet, she could feel her strength returning with every bite she took. They were so tender and juicy that she devoured them all of them within minutes. But she was still hungry, so she shifted, her paws becoming clawed hands, her legs shifting so she could stand on her hind legs. She started looking around in the fridge and ate the potatoes, then moved to the cupboard, where she found a box of cookies. She had eaten two or three where she heard the talking behind her.

The scented candles were like a shroud masking every other scent, and she hadn't even smelled the other human. Not wanting to cause another concussion, she stayed perfectly still, still clutching the pack of cookies. But this shorter, blonde woman didn't seem afraid of her, in fact now that she focused, she could smell the excitement rolling off her like waves. She wagged her tail hesitantly, and to her surprise the human approached her boldly like a friend, putting a hand on her arm and stroking the silken fur there.

No human had ever approached this way, and she studied her curiously, the cornflower blue eyes, her small delicate face. She deemed the human nonthreatening and then popped another cookie into her mouth.

"Hey, take it easy, you're going to be bloated." She chuckled, taking the cookies away and putting them on the counter. Leona looked sad to see them go. "And if you're uncomfortable, then how can we enjoy our time together?" With the Oreos set aside, she broke the distance between them, stepping into Leona's arms, putting her hands on the chest part of the costume, admiring the hardness of the fake muscle there, and the warmth that emanated from Leona. Goodness, it must be hot in that suit, but Leona didn't seem to mind.

It took her a moment, but when the human put her hands on her, her body responded immediately, she felt her heart pound faster, sending blood to her lower extremities, making her light headed. The human was in heat! And she wanted her! She nuzzled the woman's hair, sniffing her. She wagged her tail when she giggled. She felt fingers massage the strong muscles of her back as Ashley thrust her fingers into her long fur, and she pressed her body up against Ashley's, inhaling her scent. She nuzzled her soft neck, feeling the pulse just underneath the skin. Then she was being led upstairs, towards a room with candles and a large, welcoming bed.

Ashley had to steady herself on the banister as she walked up the stairs, she was that tipsy. The costume was a lot more realistic than she imagined, and so beautifully crafted. It was Leona that steadied her as they walked up the stairs, and then they sat on the bed. Leona was playing her role as the curious werewolf very well, she was acting like she had never seen Ashley before. She ran her hands down Leona's waist, admiring the well-shaped abs on the narrow waist, leading up to two small breasts. She pinched the small nipples teasingly.

Mika let out a woof of surprise to Ashley's delight. She let out a happy rumble as Ashley rubbed the sensitive buds, leaning into Ashley's gentle hands, very pleased with how this night was turning out. She felt very hot, heat emanated off her body as she pushed Ashley so that she lay down. Then, it was time to explore. Her short muzzle sniffed at Ashley's neck, then her armpit, which was quickly moved away as Ashley let out a tickled laugh. Mika's tongue rolled out to trail down Ashley's stomach, Ashley's giggles turned into moans as her broad tongue traveled down to run over the area between her legs.

"Mmm Leo." Ashley buried her fingers in the thick fur of Mika's head, one ear flicked her fingers away. She closed her eyes, her hips rising up, wanting the tongue lower. Mika circled around the outside of Ashley's pussy, using her tongue to feel the soft outer lips until Ashley whined in protest. Then she swirled her tongue slowly against Ashley's inner folds, savoring her sweet taste before dipping into Ashley's entrance.

Eyes closed, Leona's tongue felt larger than usual as she entered her, Ashley bite her lip and let out a tiny whimper. She massaged her own clit as she was eaten out, and she had a small orgasm, her pussy clenching around Leona's tongue.

Mika sat back on her haunches as she licked her lips. She watched, admiring her creamy smooth skin, the tiny pink nipples that were stiff. Ashley shivered and sat up, reaching out for her. "Come here, it's cold."

Ashley put her hands on Mika's shoulders, kissing the muzzle of the costume. She wanted Leona's lips against hers but this was alright, she ran her hands down Mika's chest, tweaking a nipple teasingly. She looked down, wondering if the costume had an opening so she could please her girlfriend too.

"Oh." She uttered quietly, a fully erect large black cock pointed brazenly at her, glistening with lubricant. Ashley couldn't help it, she licked her lips. "You really went all out, baby." She was impressed; Leona even purchased a new dildo to match the costume, knowing that their smaller, pink dildo wouldn't have suited the ensemble. She put her hands on the large cock, finding it hot and velvety, Leona must have kept it inside the costume earlier so that it would be nice and warm. Wow, it was really realistic. She caressed the shaft, admiring the quality of the detail before Leona shoved her down onto the bed.

"Mm baby." She cooed as Mika pressed the length of her body against hers, their breasts rubbing together, the cock sliding between her legs against her folds. Her head swam as blood rushed from her head to other, more important areas, specifically to her clit. Soon she couldn't take it anymore and guided the cock to her entrance, slowly allowing Mika to enter her.

"Oh god." The impressively sized member stretched her pussy walls, the feeling was amazing and she wondered why they had never bought a dildo this size before. Then Mika started thrusting and she didn't think of anything at all. Leona had so much vigor today, her thrust were bringing her hips up off the bed, all she could do was wrap her legs around her lover's waist and hold on for dear life.

Mika's tail wagged happily as she humped Ashley like an animal in heat, she loved the feel of the human's tight pussy against her cock, she buried herself to the hilt with each thrust, gripping the mattress with her claws, poking holes in the material. Ashley was moaning like crazy and the sounds were turning her on even more. She pulled out, flipped Ashley over and thrust into her again, she fucked her from behind as she buried her nose in Ashley's hair, inhaling her scent, then she licked at the back of Ashley's ear before taking the soft lobe in her mouth.

Ashley cried out over and over, enjoying this new position, they had never tried it before and the thrill of a new sex move added to her arousal. She loved the feel of Leona's hips slapping against her buttocks and when Leona found the secret spot behind her ear she whimpered happily. It only took a few more thrusts before she came, much faster than usual, her pussy clamping down on the new dildo.

Mika shuddered and went still as she spurted her werewolf essence into Ashley, claiming her in the sexual act. The drunk Ashley did not notice. She let the human rest on her side, she was obviously spent.

It was too much for her, drunk and sexually satisfied Ashley laid down, unable to keep her eyes open. She wanted to keep going but she was too tired. But it seemed Leona was still up for more, she was turned around so she faced away from her lover and she felt the large dildo enter her again, it felt less hard this time but equally enjoyable. Leona reached around to squeeze her tits and she put her hand over the large paw, rubbing the furry paw as Leona continued to fuck her vigorously.

Mika came again, and this time it was enough. Ashley turned back over to face her and Mika brushed the hair away from her face. "I love you Leona." Ashley mumbled before drinking off into a heavy sleep. Mika watched her for a few minutes, her tail thumping happily against the bed before she closed her eyes for a nap.

A loud banging downstairs woke Ashley up. "Baby, what was that?" She shook Leona until she woke up with an unladylike snort. "Let's go look." Was it a really late trick or treater? Or a prankster?

With Leona behind her she walked down the stairs, now convinced it was probably a teenager having a good laugh. "Who's there? Stop that banging!" She yelled, feeling bold with her big werewolf girlfriend behind her as they headed towards the basement.

"Ashley? It's me!"

Horrified upon hearing Leona's voice coming from the guest room in the basement, blocked by the bookshelf, she screamed and whirled around. The werewolf was gone.

Mika ran from the house, not wanting to get into trouble for scaring the other human. She made sure she was a good distance away from the house and safe in the forest before she sat down. She scratched her ear and grinned wolfishly, tonight had been fun and she had enjoyed it a lot. Perhaps humans weren't so bad after all.

THE END :)