All Comments on 'Moral Climate Ch. 05'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Great

Really got into this story. except for Momma being a Bitch everything would have worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nothing wrong with a feelgood story

gentle read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Name Confusion

What is it Bev/Beverly or Beth/Elizabeth?

DG HearDG Hearover 11 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you all for taking the time to comment. One (short) chapter to go. I submitted all the chapters a day at a time but have no control of when they get posted. I do prefer a single submission but this story would have been quite long. Hope everyone stays for the ending.

With respect

DG Hear

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
ok i fucked up

how did i not read the husband is dead line? i remember the hand holding and squeezing but not the dead line. ok tina is not a cheating slut. it is getting better knowing that. i went back and re-read everything - SO YOU ARE RIGHT, I AM WRONG - SORRY DG.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE WATER TO RUN BACKWARDS

or the sands to reverse. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this story looks like a happy ending is coming

to bad he wasted all the years living the single life when he could have had his love except for the bitch mothers interfearence. now i hope he gets his women and lives a happy life from then on.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Delicious dish

I have to admit that it is nice romantic story now. It could have easily taken off for outer space... One thing that struck me was that some people might even get upset about their sex out of wedlock, but I guess that is a memory from sixty years ago. Another detail, I find improbable that fine teen age noses wouldn't have smelled sex in their room, but since that was the whole idea behind putting them in the same room none of the girls are going to comment about it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
now find a nice woman and have your own kids

keep tina to fuck but no way should he have kids with tina till he has kids with another woman...who woule everr raise another mans brats ...fuck the mother yes but find a nice young lady and have a cpl kids of your own first then maybe later you can also move tina in with you and your wife n kids when hers are out of the house

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Romantic

You write a very nice true love story, i've enjoyed each chapter.

katye43katye43over 11 years ago
"nice" story.

Personnally I would like more sexual description,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like sex too

But not in this story. It's good the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TASTELESS!

"She picked out a large crystal heart with an angel on each side"

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why didnt he use protection when he and Tina were at the park,what if she gets pregnant?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tina and Jeff did NOT use protection? Could there be a baby ACCIDENT in the works? It was fun to see the dilemma about who would sleep where at the hotel. It sure sounded like Tina's daughters were manipulating the situation to get their mother in Jeff's bed!!!

Is the name of Tina's daughter Bev or Beth?

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Bev or Beth? Pick a name and stick with it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES