Moral Climate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,701 Followers

There was a knock at the door. "Mom, Jeff, are you awake?" It was Sue.

"Come on in Sue." She came in and asked what we were going to do. I told her Tina was in the shower and that she should wake the other girls and we all needed to get ready to leave.

It would be an hour before everyone showered and packed their things. We then would go to the buffet and have breakfast. Other than getting a bite for lunch it would be five hours after we left the park before we ate again and it would be at the Red Lobster for Tina's birthday.

When Tina came out of the bathroom she told me we almost got caught. "Yeah", I said. "But you have to admit it was fun."

"You're bad, do you know that. You had sex with my daughters' mother and they were in the next room." She couldn't help but smile.

Before leaving the park we went to the souvenir store. I told Tina to pick out whatever she wanted for her birthday. She picked out a large crystal heart with an angel on each side to place on her mantle over the fireplace.

We stopped at the Red Lobster and had a good meal for her birthday. All the girls had shrimp. Angie and Barb thanked me a dozen times for inviting them along. They were some good kids.

*

End of chapter five, one chapter left to go

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,701 Followers
12