All Comments on 'More Panties For Him in Vegas'

by jennycnnn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sailbtracersailbtracerover 16 years ago
Stop teasing and take him with the strap on.

Your writing takes us right into the room with you and Steve. Stop teasing us and take him with the strap on. I can't wait to read your words describing what it feels like to wear the belt and the delicious moment you talk Steve through giving himself to you. I hope that you are using a dildoe that inserts into your vagina and stimulates your clit as you penetrate him.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

You have such a great talent for detail that it really pulls you into the story. I started squirming with your husband! Can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love your story

What a wonderful exciting story, I loved every minute of it.

I want to read about you taking his ass with your strap on for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

absolutly fantastic reading i'd love my wife to have the same interests!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Your Pantied husband is so lucky

I love dressing mine up in panties too and i am looking forward to the first time we take each others anal cherries!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Should have left her....

in Vegas. A perfect place to dump the bitch and end these worthless stories forever.

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
Right up my alley, er, manpussy!

I wish this story was real and about my wife and me. I want it all!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

Life is so much better and fun when your spouse also enjoys playing with panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous