More Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John felt her want, her need, as he pressed his thumb experimentally into her clit and rubbed it as he thrust into her harder, driving his fingers into her.

Amber nearly jumped from the bed as John's thumb pressed into her clit, a louder moan slipping from her. Her legs clamped together, keeping his hand in and over her sex, as she murmured against his lips, "Don't stop, John."

"I won't ever," he replied softly as his thrusts became harder, more driven by her words to give her pleasure. His thumb pressed a little harder as he nipped on her lower lip as he kissed her.

Amber groaned softly into the kiss as John nipped her bottom lip lightly. Her body ached for more, but she didn't want to rush John into anything, but what she wouldn't give to taste him and have him tasting her at the same time.

"Your turn to return the favor," John murrmured softly as he continued to plunge his fingers into her. "Please," he whispered. His body wanted to be inside her but he knew he wasn't ready to be a father yet. He slipped from her slowly, rolling onto his back and licked her jucies off of his fingers.

Amber smiled at John, wondering if he had read her mind, and slid down the bed next to him, then unfastened his pants, freeing his cock from the fabric confines, her fingers curling gently around him, stroking him firmly, steadily.

He gasped and moaned softly, "Oh, Amber...." He spread his legs a little, giving her more of his shaft to work with.

Amber slowly stroked John's hard cock, then lowered her mouth, her tongue darting out, flicking against the tip of his cock, catching the bead of precum forming on the tip of his cock. She moaned softly as she tasted him for the first time, then gently slid her mouth over his head, her tongue swirling around him as she continued to stroke him.

He moaned out softly and gasped a little, his fingers gripping the sheets."Amber... That feels so good," he groaned.

Amber looked up at John, her eyes not leaving his face as she slid her mouth further doen his length, desire to please John filling her.

His eyes stayed with hers as she engulfed him little by little, his hips thrusting up a little towards her mouth.

Amber moaned in pleasure as she felt his cock thrusting up into her mouth, her tongue curving along the underside of his hard cock, caressing the vein as she teased him some, going only a little bit down his length, her hand stroking him in time with her mouth's movements.

"Amber.... Please," he begged a little as his face flushed, his eyes staying focused on hers with each stroke and lick, if only to prove his love for her.

Amber started moving even faster, finally giving John what he wanted, her hand slipping from his cock as she slid her mouth all the way down his length, a low moan slipping from her.

He gasped at the suddenness of it. He didn't expect her to be able to take all of him. He just panted softly.

The sudden slamming of the front door echoed in the house and Amber lifted her mouth from him, shock filling her eyes. "John, Mom's home, and possibly Kyle. What should we do?"

He kissed her, "Make sure they don't walk in," he said to her as he smiled and started stroking himself a little, moaning into her mouth. Then suddenly he came shooting on her leg and bed. After a moment, he smiled and started to clean up and get dressed.

Ambers fingers slid through the cum on her leg, and she brought her cum-coated fingers to her mouth, and sucked them clean, then grabbed her clothes, and got dressed again.

John smiled as someone knocked on the door then mom entered."He is doing better and thanks for keeping her company, John."

Amber smiled at her mom, "That's good to hear, Mom. When's the brat coming home?" Her mother knew that Amber was playing around when she called Kyle a brat, since he was a smart kid, and she loved her brother.

"In a few days. They want to keep him for observation and run some tests." John moved to Amber's mom and hugged her. "I'm sure everything going to work out fine and Kyle will come back clean and clear. Nothing more than a nasty cold." Maria held him tight and Amber saw her mom like she never had before, human. She always seemed like one of those super heroes, able to handle everything and anything without it touching her.

Amber watched her mom closely, wondering if there was anything she could do to help her mother out. "Mom, what can I-" she looked at John, then changed what she was asking, "-we do to help?"

"Nothing, sweetie. I just need to rest," she said softly as she let John go and she moved to Amber and hugged her tightly. It was almost as if she felt if she let go then Amber would go to.

Amber held her mom tightly in a hug, her eyes looking up at John's, worry for her mother filling them. She had never seen her mother like this before.

After she let go and sighed, she went to her room,looking like a wraith. John blinked and hugged Amber."I'm sure once Kyle is home, she will be back to normal."

Amber wrapped her arms around John, laying her head against his shoulder as she kissed his neck. "I hope so, John. I really do."

After another hour of talking and playing around, John convinced Amber to finally go to sleep, together, in each others arms. Not that John would be there in the morning. He was honest and he was painfully faithful to making breakfast for his sister and head cheerleader, Beth, and his hardworking but playfully firm father. Their mother had died when John was just a baby and Beth hadn't been much older. So Amber woke the next moring warm, but not content and very sexually charged for the coming day.

Amber woke up, still warm from John's arms around her, and her hand searched the bed for him, but found nothing. Her body wanted more of what it had gotten from Sabin yesterday as well as the teasing she had gotten from John, but she really wanted the fulfillment of being with someone, not just the teasing. She wanted it all. Remembering what Sabin had told her, she pulled on a pair of panties, then sighed as she looked at her bras. She had a feeling that if she didn't wear one of them, he would be upset with her, and she pulled one out, and fastened it behind her, then pulled the fabric over her breasts, and bending over, pushed her breasts into the right position inside the cups. Pulling her uniform on, she looked at herself sideways in the mirror, and sighed. She hated how she looked with a bra on, but she would deal with it. Heading downstairs, she made herself a quick breakfast, knowing her mother had already left for the hospital and Kyle's side. She ate quickly, then rinsed out her bowl, and grabbed a few things to take with her for the day, then slung her book bag over her shoulder, and headed out the door.

12