All Comments on 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 18'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
The travails of shifterdom

What a great story! I can't put my finger on exactly what it is that makes this tale so satisfying. Whether it's the contrast between the exotic and the everyday, or the agreeable personalities of the characters...but it really doesn't matter. It's all delightful.

I had to grin about the littl'uns trying to hide out in the back of the car when George wants to leave for his date. Just the kind of mischief you'd expect from energetic wolf cubs.

Please keep writing so that we can keep enjoying.

GE

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Oh Dear

Even shifters have their mishaps I guess.

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
Another excellent chapter

i love the way you show how the shifter have everyday problems like the rest of us in addition the problems of being a shifter and you have added a level realism that makes this story very enjoyable

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
So good!!!

I just love your story, the realness of it and the humor you put in it. I adore you and your story and can't wait til you post again!!!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Whoa.

Two accidents in one night. What a coincidence. What a pain for both of them.

Another great chapter.

pagemasterpagemasterabout 13 years ago
Love this!

I didn't know you'd written a new chapter and found it by happy accident. I love this series and I'm going to miss it terribly when it finishes, but for now I'm just enjoying the hell out of it!

It's nice to see that the wolves are "human" and have problems with being clumsy and awkward and socially inept at times. It makes me giggle when I read it. It helps that they all work at a tech company and it all just reminds me of the Trekkies of my acquaintance!

Great story, keep going!

akhekhuakhekhuover 9 years ago

i actually love it, darn sneaky star thing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.