All Comments on 'Mother Knows Best Ch. 02'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

Many women can learn effective techniques from this story. It takes some upfront effort but it is worth it in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Utter bollucks.

You imagine him to have no spine. No pride or self respect. And why wouldn't he simply take the cane away from her and break it off in her ass? A totally unbelievable pile of manure.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 10 years agoAuthor
'Utter bollucks'? ...as before; either 'bollocks' or 'bullocks' ...

Either way, it would seem you have no concept of femdom; try reading some maledom tales if that's what you enjoy; I like superior women; can't you grasp that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then he remembered!

He had a spine! He didn't need to allow himself to be tortured by an uncaring bitch. He also head a GUN! Which he got. After shooting her between the eyes, he buried the body and got on with his life. The end to this pile of garbage.

Sputnik57Sputnik57about 10 years agoAuthor
'Then he remembered' ; Mr Anonymous adds his worthy comments...

...as usual. As per prior response, if you don't like femdom, don't read the tale.

Guns are not the answer to your problems; see a doctor and stick to reading Readers Digest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting Fdom story!

Thanks for sharing here! Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A submissive’s wet dream!

Rex is in for a life of discipline, humiliation and servitude before his glorified Mistress and “housekeeper “! I really enjoyed every part of this delightful tale and found myself envying rex’s position (be careful what you wish for)! Wonderfully written and masterfully told!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES