Mother Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Aunt Jane."

Aunt Martha arose and stood next to Jane as she touched Susan's smoothly shaved mons. "Just like a baby girl, isn't it?" she remarked to Jane, who nodded agreement. Aunt Martha inhaled deeply as Susan's scent wafted to her nostrils. She reached to touch Susan's cuntlips, feeling their wetness as her fingers parted the girls' nether lips. Martha brought her finger to her lips and licked it, smiling as she tasted the naked girl's nectar. The older woman touched the hood of Susan's clit and watched intently as the girls' clit began to exit its hood all swollen and engorged. Martha blew a tiny kiss at Susan's clit as the girl trembled. "You are indeed beautiful, Susan. I look forward to your joining our group," Martha said faintly. Susan thanked her Aunt Martha too.

"Patrick, it's your turn to drop your robe," Cindy announced. Patrick was slightly hesitant as his cock had stiffened to a magnificent hardon as he watched his new ‘Aunts' examine Susan. He sighed and allowed the robe to flutter to the floor to reveal his naked body. Aunt Jane gasped softly as she viewed his hard uncircumcised cock. She palmed his smoothly shaven loose hanging balls to feel their heft. She closed her fingers gently around his balls and held them as her other hand closed around his hard cockshaft. She drew her hand down bringing his foreskin along and revealed his pinkish purple cockhead.

Jane's thumb moved along his cock rim to the sensitive spot just under the cleft in his cockhead. She rubbed the sensitive spot. Patrick twitched and trembled as she fondled him. Jane smiled at his obvious embarrassment and squeezed his cockhead. An ample drop of his thick clear precum oozed from his cockhole. She leaned in to his cock and licked the drop of precum from his cockhole as Patrick quivered. "Ummmm, good," she said quietly. Aunt Martha's eyes roamed all over Patrick's smoothly shaved body. Martha reached to Patrick's chest to rub his nipples and smiled as he moaned from the pleasant feeling. Another big drop of precum formed at his cockhole. Martha scooped it off with her finger and offered it to Patrick. He quickly licked her finger as she smiled smugly.

"You've done it again, Agnes," said Aunt Jane. "You have selected two wonderful new submissives for us to play with," she said with a grin, as Martha nodded her head in approval. Jane tugged at Patrick's cock and looked at his embarrassment as she said, "We will certainly see much more of this, Patrick." He nodded as she released his cock to join Agnes and Jane on the couch.

"Please get the refreshments," Agnes told the students as they stepped down from the table. They reached for their robes, but Cindy picked the robes up and motioned for them to go to the kitchen for the refreshments. Naked, the students left the living room for the kitchen. They returned with Susan holding a tea tray while Patrick held a tray of finger sandwiches and cookies. They offered them to the guests first and next to Agnes and Cindy. As the ladies took their tea and refreshments, they would fondle the naked students' genitals and nipples. Aunt Jane was eagerly fondling both Susan and Patrick while Martha principally paid attention to Susan.

The visit ended when the refreshments were gone and Aunts Jane and Martha rose to say their goodbyes. They fondled both of the students again as they prepared to leave. Agnes hugged her friends and told them to come to a party for the group the next weekend at her house. After the Aunts left, Cindy had the clean up the tea trays, refreshments and the kitchen. "I was very pleased with both of you tonight," Agnes told Susan and Patrick. "You were very respectful and obedient. You made me very proud of you," Mother Mistress said to the new submissives. She kissed and hugged them then sent them to their rooms to finish their schoolwork.

Comments and feedback to James Lacy at the email address in my profile.

12