Mother Mistress Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm, Kayla moaned as the warm cum splattered against the back of her throat and she swallowed it. Patrick spurted several thick ropes of cum into her greedy mouth and she swallowed all he gave her. The intensity of his orgasm caused him to wobble and Kayla gently guided him to her bed just a few feet behind him.

Patrick collapsed on his back and Kayla followed him without taking her mouth from his cock. As it softened she took all of it into her mouth and milked his cock with her lips, extracting every drop of cum that she could. Patrick groaned with exhaustion as he sprawled back on the bed while Kayla cleaned his cock with her tongue.

"God, Kayla, that was awesome!" he gasped as she grinned, licking her lips. He reached out to take her hands in his to pull her over him and he kissed her deeply. Kayla probed for his tongue with hers, and he tasted his sperm on her tongue. She lay on him with her head on his chest, breathing hard. Patrick could feel her heart beating fast with arousal and passion.

Kayla lifted her head slightly then flicked her tongue over his hard, pointy little nipples, moving from one to the other. Patrick's nipples were very sensitive. He responded with a deep moan and his cock twitched as her tongue continued to flick over his nipples. Patrick rolled Kayla off of his body so she lay next to him. He straddled her waist and dragged his balls and flaccid cock over the soft curls of her full, but neatly trimmed bush.

He bent to her heaving chest to kiss and lick her lovely breasts, but avoided her nipples. She moaned with pleasure and writhed as she tried to move her nipples into his mouth. He continued to tease her by not touching her bullet hard nipples. Kayla groaned in despair as her sopping wet pussy twitched continuously.

Finally, he flicked his tongue over her nipple and she cried out with delight. She grasped his head to hold it fast as she guided his mouth to her nipples. "Oh God...suck them...suck them hard!" she uttered. He sucked a nipple into his mouth, licked and nibbled it as she writhed and groaned with desire. Holding her nipple gently in his teeth, he sucked on it and his tongue swirled over the tip of her nipple, driving her nearly mad with lust.

He pushed her breasts together until her nipples touched then took both nipples into his mouth to suckle them both at the same time. "Oh, God," she cried out again and again as his tongue swirled over, around and between her hard nipples. She held his head tightly against her breasts as he continued to suck her puffy nipples.

He released her nipples to lick his way to her navel and reamed it out with his tongue. She moaned happily as he made love to her passionate body. Patrick licked down to her bush, wet with her essence. He gathered her nectar from the soft curls of her wet bush and pulled gently at her bush with his lips as she wailed with delight. Grasping both of her legs, Patrick pulled Kayla across the bed so her lovely ass and legs hung over the edge of the mattress.

He spread her legs apart and placed her calves on his shoulders. His mouth moved in to kiss the lips her pussy as though he was kissing her mouth. Kayla wailed with joy as she wanted more. He didn't disappoint her. His tongue flicked over the edges of her closed cuntlips, gathering her nectar that seeped out between them.

She resisted the urge to clasp his head and draw his mouth onto her throbbing pussy. Instead, she let him make love to her in his own fashion, just as she had done to him. He teased her pussy with his tongue and the sensations drove Kayla nearly mad with desire. She writhed and tried to position herself to capture his tongue where she needed it most, but this only caused Patrick to tease her even more.

Her groans of erotic 'misery' only encouraged him to continue teasing her pussy. Patrick reached over Kayla to gently rub her nipples with his fingertips, further heightening her ecstasy. He lightly drew his fingertips over and around her breasts then captured her nipples in his thumbs and forefingers to roll, pinch and tug them.

He parted her slit with his tongue and separately pulled and suckled each lip of her pussy and she groaned for the release which he denied her. Finally, he plunged his tongue deep into her causing her to cry out as his tongue swirled in the soft, pink inner recesses of her pussy. He continued to tug and roll her nipples and she groaned, "Pull them...pull them hard! Oh God...pull my nipples hard!"

Patrick rewarded her cries as he pulled and twisted her nipples. "YES!" she screamed as the sweet pain engulfed her nipples and breasts. He thrust his tongue deep into her pussy while his nose bumped and rubbed her clitoris. Kayla could no longer stand the pleasure, she grabbed his head to pull his mouth to her clit and screamed for him to suck it.

Patrick sucked hard on her clitoris as he flicked and swirled his tongue over her engorged nub. She pressed his mouth hard against her pussy as she ground her slit against his face. The pleasure seared through her supple body and her pussy throbbed with lust and excitement. He nibbled her clit and decided to experiment as he bit it harder. Kayla screamed, "YES! Yes...again, Patrick...bite it...bite my clit again!" she shouted. Encouraged, his teeth closed a little harder on her sweet fleshy nub.

Kayla moaned and writhed until she suddenly thrust her hips up, held her lovely ass suspended in the air and erupted in a massive orgasm! Patrick continued to tongue her clitoris throughout her initial orgasm causing her to shudder through another deeply satisfying cum. Kayla's arms fell limp at her sides, her breathing heavily labored. Patrick gently lowered her legs from his shoulders to cradle them in his arm. Sliding his other under arm under her shoulders he lifted and positioned her body lengthwise on the bed, placing her head on a pillow.

He moved to her side just as Kayla opened her eyes and smiled warmly. She was momentarily unaware of where she was. The intensity of her orgasm still controlled her senses as her mind drifted back to reality. She returned his smile and he bent to tenderly kiss her lips. Her arm rested against his huge hardon and she moved to grasp it in her hand, "I want this," she whispered him as she squeezed his cock.

Patrick let his body slide over hers, both of them slick with perspiration. She spread her legs apart as he slipped his body between them. His cock pressed against the soft curls of her bush before he slipped further down. Kayla brought her thighs against his waist then raised her legs to place her ankles along the back of his thighs. She reached to her pussy to spread her nether lips with her fingers while Patrick placed the head of his cock between them.

Slowly, he pushed into her wet pussy, inching his way deeper and deeper. Kayla was nearly mad with desire as she wrapped her legs around his waist, locked her feet together and thrust upwards hard. She pulled him deeper into her with her legs and impaled herself on his cock. She cried out softly when his manhood bottomed out deep inside her pussy then relished his fullness deep inside her.

Kayla embraced him in her arms and brought her warm cheek against his. "Fuck me, Patrick...fuck me hard," she whispered in his ear as he thrust deeply into her. "Yesssss," she sighed gratefully and clenched her pussy hard around his cock. Patrick fell into a sooth rhythm as he thrust and withdrew his massive hardon in her pussy. Kayla moaned softly and basked in pleasure as they made love.

Her face glowed with a soft hint of a smile firmly fixed across her lips as she eagerly received him. "Oh God, Patrick, that's so good...so good," she whispered in his ear. Kayla marveled at how he paced himself to provide maximum pleasure for her. It was obvious he wanted her to cum first. She held him tighter as the first signs of orgasm stirred deep inside her.

"Oh God!" she cried out, "I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" Kayla exploded in orgasm as her pussy gripped the cock inside her in a strangle hold. She spewed her juices all over Patrick's cock and balls. Kayla's sudden orgasm triggered Patrick's climax and he too came hard. He groaned from the pleasure concentrated at his glans.

Huge volumes of his thick, creamy, rich cum completely filled Kayla's pussy. She could feel his cum splatter deep inside her pussy and stream back along his cock to leak from her pussy. The warm cum flowed down to drench and coat her tight little rosebud. Its warmth caressed her asshole as it spread over it.

They held each other tightly until Patrick's cock stopped spurting its warm seed into her. They remained motionless, locked in their sexual embrace, breathing hard as their minds reeled with pleasure. Patrick's body slumped over Kayla as she kissed his neck and cheek, unable to speak from her mind boggling orgasm. After a few moments, Patrick stirred and lifted himself onto his elbows,

"You're incredible, Kayla...just wonderful," he told her. Kayla smiled, pulled him to her and they kissed deeply, entwining their tongues. She wanted desperately to say that she loved him, but feared that she might frighten him away if she said that. Kayla hugged him tightly and cuddled against him, hoping that it was more than only a 'one night stand'.

"Kayla, I want to see you again," Patrick whispered to her. "I want us to be more than just lovers." He thought over what he had just said and was overjoyed when Kayla whispered 'me too' in his ear as she held him even tighter. Her heart beat happily as she thought about his words about being more than just lovers. She squeezed him to her body, ignoring his weight upon her supple frame.

Her pussy continued to contract around his cock still buried deep inside her. Patrick realized that he must be crushing her with his weight. He rolled over so that Kayla lay on his body and they kissed again. She cuddled him and a slight chill came over her naked body. She pulled the covers over both of them to lie still in his embrace.

Patrick dozed off while Kayla lay next to him watching him as he slept. It was nearly eleven o'clock pm and she wondered if she should invite him to stay the night. She mulled it over in her mind then decided that she should wake and ask him. Kayla awoke Patrick with a kiss and he opened his eyes to gaze at her. "Hello, pretty girl," he said. She asked him if he needed to go home or would he like to stay.

Seeing the late hour, Patrick told her that he would love to stay, but he should get back or Mrs. Gilden would worry. Kayla, offered to drive him home. "Only if you promise to have dinner with me tomorrow, Kayla, then we can study together again." Kayla nodded, 'yes'. They dressed and went to Kayla's car to drive off.

When they pulled into Agnes's drive, Kayla marveled at the size of the house and grounds. She stopped at the front entrance. Patrick moved to take her in his arms and kiss her deeply. "I'm so glad that we met, Kayla. You are the best thing that's happened to me since I got here at college. I'll call you in the morning," he said and kissed her again. Kayla hugged him after they kissed and told him that she would see him tomorrow.

He closed the car door and waved to her as she drove off into the night. He could not get the smile off his face as he walked into the house. Patrick entered the sitting room to find Cindy on the couch curled up with a mystery novel. "Hi, Cindy," he said still smiling. She looked up and grinned while Patrick stripped naked to comply with Mother Mistress's rule about subs being naked in the house.

"Hi, Patrick...did you have a good time at the library?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, I did. But not at the library," he replied then wanted to kick himself for saying it that way.

"Oooo, that sounds sort of erotic, for some reason," Cindy said smiling as she looked at his flaccid cock. Usually, Patrick turned around when he stripped in front of Cindy or Susan to conceal his bourgeoning hardon. But he knew better than to conceal himself when Mother Mistress, or Aunts Jane and Martha were there. "Did you research something other than your project, Patrick?"

He blushed, a little, and Cindy knew that he had indeed found some better things to do. "You can tell me, Patrick," she told him, "I won't blab it around and you might find me a valuable ally, hon." She put the book down and patted the seat next to her for him to sit down.

"God, Cindy, do you think Mother Mistress will be mad?" Cindy shook her head 'no' as he sat next to her. She reached over and took his flaccid cock in her hand and remarked that whoever did that to him deserved a round of applause. He blushed again as Cindy hugged him and kissed his cheek in a sisterly fashion. "Kayla is so wonderful, Cindy," he began. "I think I'm falling in love...I've never felt this way before," he admitted. Cindy smiled and gently rubbed his cheek with her palm.

"I think you may be falling in love too, Patrick," she agreed with him. "And that's not all bad, either, honey. I pity anyone who can't fall in love. It's the greatest feeling in the world." They talked for several minutes and Cindy told him that Agnes wouldn't mind at all.

"Mother Mistress will be pleased for both you and Kayla. I think she will ask you to bring Kayla to dinner either here, or at a restaurant so Mother Mistress can meet her." Patrick told her that Mother Mistress had already suggested the he bring Kayla to dinner soon. Elated with how the evening turned out, Patrick thanked and hugged Cindy then went up the stairs to bed.

*

To be continued in Chapter 10.

Comments and feedback to JamesLacy at the email address in my profile.

12