Mothers and Daughters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamela reacted, "I am sorry for your Beverley and can relate somewhat to her feelings. I lost my dad before I was even two years old, so I have no memory of him. However, my mother has always spoken fondly of him, and we have plenty of pictures of him including lots of pictures of me with him. But I suppose considering your whirlwind relationships you have no pictures of either of the student or the professor?"

"You got that right honey. I did attend each funeral and each grieving family was pleased to see me. Imagining me to be merely a casual acquaintance of their loved one, they appreciated my thoughtfulness in attending. I refrained from advising that there was a closer relationship even perhaps a blood tie between the deceased and me as I certainly did not want to open such a can of worms. I noticed at the professor's funeral only two other students, both females, attended but I refused to speculate any further. I'm just saying."

At this point Pamela cut to the chase and asked, "Poignant as this story may be but how does this get you here?"

"Well, I had adjusted, I might say even admirably, to my circumstances. I did graduate before I gave birth to Beverley, in June and I obtained employment as a teacher here in Dallas. I made the appropriate logistical arrangements to carry on as a single mother with a career. The one thing that prevented me from falling into a morass of a mundane lifestyle was the realization how exciting a full sexual life can be. I only had erotic satisfying recollections of the sex that I had indulged with the professor and the student, and I sure as hell wanted to recapture the same.

"I had given up hope of finding the love that some pathetic disillusioned poets insist was out there. Instead, I made what to me was a more realistic analysis of sex in that I knew I enjoyed having a cock in my pussy, in my mouth and even in my ass. Such pleasure negated the unhappy thoughts that my male partner might not revere me. Surely this was what the feminist movement was all about. We women did not need to rely on a man to make our lives complete. We only needed a man to complete our essence of being a human being. There is a world of difference between such two viewpoints.

"One day in my schools' teachers' lounge I overheard two co-female teachers discussing the swingers lifestyle and I was intrigued. I joined in the discussion and found out how to make contact. Soon I was going to private orgies and found myself accepted in a community that suited me. I no longer worried about whether men found me attractive as I soon had lots of fuck buddies I could count on. When the TLR was established, I quickly became a member."

As Pamela and Sally were chatting away, a middle-aged man of middle sized stature but with above average sized penis came and sat down on a stool near them. He accepted a Jack and coke from the staff server and observed the girls. He did not recognize Pamela as at his age he was not one to delve into currently popular entertainers who appealed mainly to the young. Instead, he was mainly attracted to her by her physical beauty which was extraordinary by any objective standard. Pamela easily fitted any straight man's fantasy of the ultimate beautiful young woman who one would want to fuck but deemed unavailable. It actually was probable that most teenage boys in the United States of that time when masturbating envisioned having Pamela to spur on their ejaculation.

In addition to her natural beauty, Pamela was trained and knew how to enhance her appearance even more. At this time, she had applied effective eye make-up that caused her clear blue eyes to appear mysterious and simply enchanting. Her fingernails were painted a dark wine color red and here toenails were a fiery red. She had a hint of maroon colored streaks highlighting her otherwise mousy brown hair. On most women such artificial coloring would not work but on Pamela the total effect was that one had no doubt that one was in the presence of a most sexy and sultry woman, totally alluring to just about any straight man. After having gazed at Pamela sufficiently enough to realize he wanted to fuck her, the man got up and asked for and got a pillow from a staff member.

Then he approached Pamela and brazenly said, "I just got to kiss your delicious ass and asshole. I need to ream you out and make you very wet. Then I need to shove my cock into your ass."

Taking his words in stride and looking intently at his hardening penis, Pamela licked her lips and replied in a husky voice, "Oh...Well OK then...Do you want to do it right now, right her or do you want to go a bedroom?"

"Right here will be fine. Just get off the stool and bend down resting your chest and elbows on the stool. Then spread your legs apart and I'll do the rest."

"Oh yes...OK then", Pamela replied as she complied with his demands. After she was bent over and leaning on the stool, she parted her legs as wide as possible while still remaining comfortable. Then with a sexy smile, she turned her head to look back at him and asked, "Is this, OK?"

Without replying, the man placed the pillow, which he had gotten, on the floor behind Pamela and dropped to his knees. Grabbing Pamela's buttocks he spread her cheeks wide to fully expose her ass and cunt. He started to slurp and lick her asshole and the crack of her ass. He would periodically slip his tongue to her cunt and clit for some extra tongue swipes, but he concentrated mainly on her ass.

Pamela gasped and cooed, "Oh! Oh! Oh my! Oh fuck! Oh so good. Oh so fucking good!"

As Pamela was grunting away, Sally was getting excited as she was watching her companion being kissed so sweetly. Needing to relieve her body heat, Sally moved her stool, so she was able to rest her back against the edge of the table. Then she resumed sitting on the stool and bent backwards to rest against the table. She raised her legs, spreading them and allowing them to dangle in the air. With one hand she grasped the stool to prevent herself from toppling over. With the other hand she began masturbating as she looked steadily on.

In between her grunts, Pamela asked in a very shaky voice, "What's your name? I usually like to scream out my lover's name when I climax."

"Sam. Sam Stosur."

As Pamela suspected that Sam did not know her, she felt compelled to inform him,

"OK Sam that's a good name. I am Pamela. Pamela Rose. Oh, my Sam you have such a wicked tongue. Oh so good."

Now Sam was not totally a hermit with respect to current culture and he was aware that there was a very popular entertainer by the name of Pamela Rose, although he was unaware of her likeness. So, he momentarily wondered if this girl was that entertainer, as the club did indeed include some well know personalities amongst its membership. However, his administrations to Pamela's ass were of a more immediate concern and his focus.

As Pamela had been sitting, he naturally initially was unaware exactly the nature of her derriere but once he saw it, he was hardly disappointed. Pamela's ass was the ultimate in female allure consistent with the beauty of the rest of her body. There was not a body hair in sight and her cunt was perfect in shape and most pleasing to the eye. Her rosebud opening was enticing and there was no discoloring of her flesh around her opening as is more common. As he continued licking her rosebud opening her hole began to gape so that he was able to slip his tongue deeper inside and wiggle it around her rear canal.

All of a sudden Pamela shrieked, "Get away Sam! Hurry! I am going to fart! I can't stop it!"

Sam did not remove his face but instead continued licking. Sam actually increased the intensity of his tongue action seemingly demanding that she would break wind. He held onto her hips harder so she could not avert her ass from his face and nose. And fart she did! It was noisy- clearly audible to Sally and even to a nearby staff server who was replenishing supplies at the table. And her fart was odiferous; a very familiar gaseous obnoxious smell- totally gross!

Pamela completely embarrassed, turned a beet red in her face and sobbed, "Oh I am so sorry Sam. I tried to warn you in time. I am so sorry. The urge came over me so suddenly. I could not stop it. I tried to warn... believe me I tried! But I could not!"

Now although the odor of Pamela's fart was truly awful, paradoxically Sam reveled in it. Certainly, in a normal setting Sam would have been offended by the smell aside from any social disgrace. However, since he was deliberately tonguing her asshole, he had the belief his licking provoked her fart and thus he viewed her fart as a natural consequence of this kind of sexual activity. Given that he had initiated this kind of foreplay, he was not displeased but rather was excited at what he had wrought.

Realizing that Pamela was mortified and deeply ashamed he assured her, "Don't give it another thought babe. I love the smell of the woman I am making love to. Besides as I was licking your sweet ass I was prepared for natural consequences. Now that I have made your ass sing, I'm guessing you are ready for my cock aren't you?"

'Lordy what a strange man!' thought Pamela, 'Thank God he is not mad at me.' Out loud she said still in a somewhat husky voice but with some trepidation, "Oh yes I am ready for your cock; more than ready. Just give me that big magnificent cock of yours. Shove it in me."

Hearing these words from Pamela, Sam lost his sophistication and reacted like a typical teenage male experiencing his first sex. Jumping to his feet, he grabbed her hips and roughly shoved his prick into her anus. He only got it in about an inch when he encountered heavy resistance.

Pamela let out a very loud agonizing scream of pain and cried out. "Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh that hurts! God dam that hurts!"

Startled by the evidence of Pamela's pain, he stopped immediately and said, "Oh I am so sorry Pamela. Wait I'll get some lubricant from the staff. Then it will be a lot easier. I didn't think; I should have gotten some beforehand when I knew what I wanted from you."

In tears Pamela snarled a reply, "Don't you fucking go anywhere. But please be gentle. Just push in slowly so I can get used to your huge magnificent cock inside me. Once you get it all the way in stop for a moment until I tell you to start again. So please be gentle for now but afterwards you can be as rough as you like, I promise."

Naturally Sam complied with Pamela's plea. As he eased his cock in, he could feel Pamela's anal canal stretch and expand to accept him. During his entry he could hear her gasping and breathing heavily. He saw perspiration glistening on her forehead. But her breaths were followed by grunts, moans and squeaks that sounded pleasurable as opposed to painful. He persevered until he succeeded in penetrating her completely as his balls slapped against her buttocks. He stopped as requested waiting for her cue to continue.

From Pamela's perspective she was in extreme sexual agitation. In the year and a half or so of her secret sexual activity she had not been sodomized; but had been intrigued by the possibility. She had been surprised at Sam's blunt proposal but eager to lose her chocolate cherry, as she thought of it in her mind, she accepted with alacrity. She had noted that Sam's cock was bigger than the norm or at least bigger than most of the men she had fucked to this point. She was not apprehensive as she had great confidence in herself and her ability to conquer anything she set her mind to do. She surmised that since Sam proposed sodomy, he had the expectation that she could accommodate him, and she sure as hell did not want him to think of her as a ninny afraid to take on his cock.

When he inserted his cock in her anus the initial pain overcame her and caused her to scream loudly. When he offered to get her some lubricant, she was actually more ashamed of her outburst of pain then the fart she had previously emitted. In her mind it was unacceptable to refuse to tolerate incidental pain to a sex act she had consented to and a heavier blow to her pride than an involuntary gaffe like her fart. That is why she adamantly forbade him to get the lubricant even though she realized she would be much more comfortable with its application.

Accordingly, she forced her mind to focus on pleasure and thus she was successful in ignoring the pain. When he stopped after having completely impaled her, she was panting, and sweat was rolling down her face from her forehead. After a pause of some time, Pamela's mind and body underwent a complete turnover of sensations. The uncomfortable feeling of his cock in her anal canal disappeared to be replaced by fire-hot excruciating feeling of unbridled lust and licentiousness. The burning heat coursed throughout every part of her body and overwhelmed her brain. She now craved for more friction from his invading manhood.

Shaking, she almost shouted out her command, "OK Sam you can start fucking me now. You can fuck me fast. You can fuck me hard. Hell, you can fuck me slow if you like. You can fuck me anyway you like. Just don't stop. Don't stop fucking me until you have finished me off. Please..."

In order to facilitate the sodomy, Sam had spread his legs wide enough to bring his crotch level with Pamela's ass. To make himself more comfortable from the awkwardness of his stance, Sam bent down and draped himself over Pamela's back. To further brace himself, he reached over to grasp hold of Pamela's adequate tits. As he was pumping away at her ass, he availed himself of concurrently mauling Pamela's breasts. As his excitement grew, he began to cruelly manipulate her tits; squeezing them and pinching her nipples hard. Normally his manipulations would hurt significantly, but in the state, Pamela was in, she welcomed them and urged him to even squeeze and pinch harder. In between her grunts, moans and squeaks she verbally encouraged him to be even rougher still.

Meanwhile Sally was in a crisis of passion of her own. As she was watching avidly Pamela and Sam in action she became progressively aroused and titillated beyond normal tolerance. Just like Sam, she was not appalled in the least by Pamela's fart but instead became more excited. She was totally thrilled by Pamela's anguished scream of pain when Sam entered her that her own vagina gushed with her fluids.

After Sam commenced fucking Pamela's ass, Sally found that her masturbation was not sufficient to calm her fires, so she cried out, "Oh fuck Pamela my cunt is on fire. Would you please be a dear and eat me out?...Please I need that or I'll go insane."

By this time Pamela could not articulate comprehensively. She lifted her head and gazed at Sally in a haze of euphoria. She nodded agreement and with her fingers beckoned Sally to approach closer. Sally stopped masturbating and jumped off her stool. She placed her stool as conveniently close to Pamela as possible. Then she got back on her stool and once perched on her ass, she lifted her legs high up in the air. With her hands sliding on the stool's edge, she swirled her hips around, so her crotch was right under Pamela's face. Once in this position she lowered her legs to rest her heels on Sam's shoulder blades. Holding on the stool she could now bend a little backwards to give Pamela full access to her vagina and clit.

Pamela duly started to lay her tongue on Sally's cunt. Pamela's tongue was just what Sally needed. She began squirming and began vocalizing her pleasures. Soon she climaxed. Pamela was treated to the taste of not only Sally's own oozing juices but the sperm remnants from the man Sally had fucked on the couch. As Sally was screaming her orgasm, Pamela felt her own orgasm about to overcome her. As soon as she sensed Sam flooding her ass with his cum, Pamela succumbed and let out a harrowing cry of exultation.

With the onset of the afterglow, Pamela merely remained with her chest on her stool as she tried to recover her wits. Sally disengaged and just repositioned herself sitting numbly on her stool. Sam, wordlessly left heading to the pool as the girls weakly waived their hands at his departure. A staff member approached Pamela and offered her a clean towel. Pamela accepted it to wipe off Sam's cum which was dribbling out of her ass as well as the sweat all over her body. Sally took a towel as well to wipe her vagina dry.

Once the girls had straightened themselves up, they pushed their stools to the table. Sitting down they started a new conversation. A staff server asked if they each would like a flute of champagne and the girls replied that they would be delighted.