All Comments on 'Mother's Day Gift'

by bayisle66

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Simply arousing.

You made me so horny after reading your story that I end up fucking my mother in law who had just celebrated her 65th birthday a week ago. Never knew that an old cunt could feel so good although I had to fuck her slow and easy so as not to hurt her and had to use a lot of saliva to lubricate her. To top it all, I actually fuck her in front of my wife and younger sister in law. Sure glad that she enjoyed the fuck too and regard it as the best birthday present ever. I am now looking forward to fucking my wife's aunt, who at 60 yrs is still a stunner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh yeah!

Mother-fucking is always great, but this story was even better than most. The best part was when the son shoved his cock-head up aganst his mother's cervix and shot his load right into her womb. Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
need input

I am sexually attracted with my own mother. reading this story makes me so hot, like i want to shove my hard cock in my mother's mouth. I am thinking of a way to do my own mother. Dad is gone, it is just me and mom. I have done so many kinky stuff with personal stuff and fantasize about her in an extremely wild kinky ways. she is in her early 70s but looks in her 60s. anyone interested to chat please email me at daniel27hot4nay@ y a h o o.com. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great old lady sex

well done. loved the descriptors of her old body. keep mom full of your young son cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"Fuck, I was up inside my mother!"

This is an excellent story about the best gift a son can give his mom for Mother's Day and every day!--a heavy dose of his creamy cum right up her motherly twat! Mom is getting on in years, her puss is gray and she's fat and flabby. But after all she still IS his mother and that's his own mother's cunt between her legs. What loving man can ever resist THAT? He's her horny son and mother and son know what's the best place for her boy to shove his big stiff prick up into, right up the same cunt he popped out of years before. His mom's felt the emptiness in her old twat since the last time her boy filled and stuffed it with what he's got jumping in his pants--his mother needs her son's big hard cock as much as he needs his mommy's fat old puss. The son feels tingly all over as he unloads his balls and creams his mother's cunt as he's done so many times before. This is pure satisfaction that more and more sons, young and older, are experiencing every day, as they become grinning, contented motherfuckers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Happy Mothers Day

With the big day just around the corner, this story is a great reminder of what will be going through my and other guys' minds as we give mom a peck on the cheek this mothers' day. I'd like to give my mother much more than a peck....

sxad_247sxad_247over 9 years ago
Two favorite words, old and mom

This is one hot story.......my two favorite fetishes........old women.....oh gosh......I love old women........and a willing lady is never too old......t.he body is what I crave.....yep with all the wrinkles and sags.......any old gals that read this, please email me and lets talk.........I love your old bodies......crave them

And when the old gal is mom, that is more than I can even imagine......

Great story.......please add more chapters.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MOM SON INCEST IS A DIVINE COMBINATION OF ANIMAL LUST & PURE LOVE - BOTH OF THEM INEXHAUSTIBLE

Many sons and many mothers have an inherent predisposition toward incest. Life is complicated but it sooner or later brings a favorable set of circumstances for the two of them to cross the line and enjoy what really makes them happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing compares to a willing mother over 60

Wow....so hot. I was reaquainted with my stepmom 7 years ago and we cannot stop our torrid sexual lust . So much so i moved 20 minutes away to be able to get in her lace panties often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE! I gave this story a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

bayisle66 is an excellent writer.

I've read most of his or her stories & liked them all very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Old Mothers

I love to fuck older ladies. They have nothing to prove. They just want to fuck. My mom was divorced after 15 years of being married. I was her only son and she and I lived with each other for many years. I didn't date much and mom was worried that I was getting to be a gay guy. We had a long talk one night and I explained that I was not gay but I had not found miss right. She pressed the issue and I finally told her the truth. I wanted her. That stopped the conversation. Later in the week she approached me and asked if she could help me with my sexual release. I said yes if you want. She said come into my room later tonight. I left my room and entered hers and it was dark. She told me to close the door and come to the other side of the bed. When I got there she said drop your shorts and get in bed. I slid into her bed and reached for her and I was shocked as she was naked. She slid under me and said "Fuck me and do not say a word". So, I slid my erect cock in between her legs and found her pussy. It was so wet that my cock entered her easily. I went about my business of fucking her. It didn't take long before I felt my cock tremble. I shot my load deep in her pussy. That went on for many months until one night she actually began talking to me as we fucked and that led me to also talk to her. After that we did some serious talking and that led to more fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a 70 year old girl friend I know she had sex with her son,or son's I call her mommy and tell her take your sons cock and I think she gets turned on by it I'd wish she whould tell me she did cause i mentioned it to her a few times and she just giggles great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I tried to seduce my mom one mothers day when she was 60 & I was 36. She told me it was too late. Wouldn't allow me to do anything. Said I should've tried ten years earlier. At 25 I was still dating my current wife & wasn't really interested in mom. But after ten years of marriage it was starting to get boring & I was ready for something new & exciting. She had teased me a lot during my teen years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous