All Comments on 'Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 04'

by Dick_Spanker

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Hmm, was it deliberate?

If I was Bobby, I would have been looking for tell-tale signs of Mom's nipples hardening as she jerked me off the second time. I suspect you avoided any mention of nipples to tease the reader. The big question is, did it turn her on or was she simply doing her best for her son? Maybe we'll find out in chapter 5. Keep them coming. Note how I avoided the obvious pun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmmm. Okay good...

....now faster please!!!! BJs next. Or whatever. Just move it along.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrabout 9 years ago
Much better

I really like it that the mom has stopped complaining and is clearly enjoying it. Please keep this story going. I can't wait to see what happens next, as long as she doesn't start complaining again. Then I'm probably out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nice progression. Good pacing on this one.... not as slow moving. Yeah, is mom enjoying herself? Thrilled at the idea of turning on a younger guy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great pace and writing

Keep it slow! I like your story for being more realistic and not rushed

1789317893about 9 years ago

good story, feel free to wait a little longer if you can add an extra page or two :)

hornacekhornacekabout 9 years ago
loving it

I am enjoying the hell out of this. Keep the pace like you're doing, don't have them fuck in the next chapter or two, have them progress bit by bit, having her giving him a blow-job, letting him feel her tits during the hand-jobs, kissing him, etc. Lots of ways to progress the story and sexual tension without having them fuck right away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great.

You're doing just great, keep them wanting more and mom wanting his touch n the next chapter...

MiniwandMiniwandabout 9 years ago
More

The only problem in your story is it's too short. I want more and more so please, continue writting.

nic331nic331about 9 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait for the next chapter, you've done great for your very first series. I am eager to see what more you come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love it when a mother cups and cuddles her boy's balls

as Bobby's mom does to him in this excellent story. It's such a sweet motherly thing to do. And it is just so cool that his mother Allison's helping hand gets her young son to blow his balls all over the place. At his age Bobby's got plenty of semen, lots and lots of it, that he's got to shoot all the time. The subtitle to this terrific series says "Will Alison continue to relieve Bobby's hard ons?" We all she sure will. And you know what? She's got a place right between her legs that's ideal for the job. It's the same wonderful hairy hole that Bobby came out of. It's a perfect fit for the kid's hard on and it's capacious enough for all the sperm he keeps churning out. Come on, gifted author. Get the boy's cock up his own mother's cunt where it belongs. We're waiting with bated breath.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 9 years ago
Getting better & better!

This is turning into one of the best series I have read on here. The two characters are likeable and believable enough to keep me coming back and the pace is perfect. Keep it slow and steady, don't start to race to get to the finish and build the heat up gradually between the two until they finally cross every boundary and become not just lovers but entwined together for life. This has the real chance of becoming an amazing story of true love so please don't let us down; give it your all and let them give each other their all!

Crocodile666Crocodile666about 9 years ago
Amazing yet again

Another fantastic instalment. The pace is perfect and the detail of the handjobs is incredible. The mother sounds so damn beautiful and sexy too. Looking forward to the next chapter already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yes, cannot wait until the next chapter !! I think his Mom knows just what she is doing and enjoys it. Since she has admitted to Bobby his cock is bigger than his Dad's was; they need to go to the next level.

His Mom in thinking things over and now being naked except for her panties; wants to screw him and feel his hot cum splash inside. He can do it 3 or 4 times a day; will be more joy to them both. Thank you ...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is one great story!! Love each chapter and have had

more than on orgasm from reading it.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Dear all!

Thanks for all the comments, positive, negative and in between.

I was pretty nervous when I posted the first chapter as to how it would be received. Needless to say I've been encouraged greatly by your feedback.

Just to clarify this is a work of fiction and not autobiographical, I'm not condoning incest in real life as this is all just fantasy. I have another 5-6 chapters lined up for Bobby and Alison, after that any ideas you horny little perverts have for future ideas are welcome .

Yours fondly

Dick Le Spank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmm..

"after that any ideas you horny little perverts have for future ideas are welcome."

Any chance of Mom getting pregnant? And both of them fucking through to the 3rd trimester? Mom still doin' it super-reluctantly of course. Lol.

Hey, you asked.

Pls keep 'em coming.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Very exciting

Very exciting story. Hope the son would find his mom's dirty panties upstairs and will get caught red handed As he is pressing the crotch to his nose and sniffing hard on his mom's musky erotic pussy scent. The mom mockingly scolded him but smiling and telling him like father like son as his dad likes sniffing panties too. Then pinched him on his rib and wrinkled her nose to him as if saying it is musky, and that he is so naughty. Then they both laugh about it.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Hot Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Way better

Way better than the numerous crap posted on Literotica.

Lovecraft, Beachbum and Standingstones, eat your heart out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the best

Eroticism instead porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sucks

Read each of the chapters it's getting old yes I get he still has a broken wrist but just handjobs get on to the bj' sand the sex this handjob shit is hurting the story i rated each one a 1 star hoping for more but you disappoint

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Great story can't wait for the next one hope its here soon

hornacekhornacekabout 9 years ago
regarding a previous comment

The "Sucks" comment by anonymous is written as badly as he says this story is written.

Crocodile666Crocodile666about 9 years ago

The 'Sucks' comment is by far the stupidest thing ive read in a while. Totally ignore anything like that because they are way off the mark.

I can honestly say that the description of the hand jobs in this chapter were far hotter than 90% of the descriptions of intercourse in other stories on here.

Personally id be quite happy if things only went as far as handjobs and tit fucking between Bobby and his mother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Waitin'

Getting bored waiting.

Please post 5, 6, 7, etc, ASAP.

The fans have spoken so move it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best

http://www.literotica.com/s/northern-light

But you've got lots of potential to be the Better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More, More

I am hoping for at least 4 more chapters.

mgchnds2mgchnds2about 9 years ago
A REALLY

superb , erotic series . I am looking forward to MUCH more ! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this really bothers me...

1. Cum does NOT come from a guys balls. It's not produced or stored in them. Sperm is made in the testes, and stored in the Epidimus. Sperm accounts for something like 1% of the contents of cum.

2. Cum does not ruin clothing. Throw it in the washer or rinse it out in the sink, and it's fine.

Dick_SpankerDick_Spankeralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

This is not a story about biology or dry cleaning, it is about incest FANTASY, and if a few plot devices and some artistic licence really bother you that much... don't read it!

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Keep it up

Looking good - very good pacing kept me moving forward in the story - bits at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't count on it.

As predictable as always. Mom will bring back her concience. This is the same dumb bitch who told her 18 year old son that if they were found out be could be placed in foster care. This is supposed to be an educated woman.

Note: 18 year olds are kicked out of foster care, not admitted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW thanks for the nut bro 100% HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You don't mention the colour of her panties though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extremely erotic

scozmosscozmosover 1 year ago

Loving this series :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wondered how he ate the pizza

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous