Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,184 Followers

Just when he thought he could take no more though, she stopped stroking and simply ran her fingertips over the underside of his cock and gently played with his balls again. Shit, his mom was teasing him, getting him close and then stopping. God this was driving him crazy but he loved it!

She began gently caressing his cock head with her fingers now, the pre-cum and cum-cum covering the purple head in a shiny sheen. Her touch was light and feathery as she gently coaxed his cock towards orgasm, caressing and playing with his column of hard meat like she was worshipping it. Oh god, his prick was so hard and his balls so full he felt like they would explode if he didn't cum soon. She began lightly stroking the head again, his cock now totally in her power, all thoughts of holding back gone now, his only thought was release. With every light caress of his cock his cum boiled more and he edged closer to orgasm, now surely she wouldn't stop. She had to make him cum.

"Uuuuuurrrrgghh... cooooommmmiiinngg!!"

She maintained her stroking pulling his cock towards her. The first blast of cum was so violent it splashed across her face and hair but she aimed the rest lower, load after load after load of cum splashing onto her big, naked tits. He'd read the french called an orgasm a 'petite mort' or little death and he understood why now. His body went tense from head to toe and he could hardly focus his eyes as his cock convulsed again and again. Finally his orgasm subsided and he turned to look at his mom. Cum was dripping from her beautiful face and her tits were soaked with streaks of sperm that splattered the upper slopes and hung from the undersides.

She gently released his cock and looked down at herself before looking at Bobby.

"Better now?"

He nodded unable to speak.

"Well I am going to have a shower and go to bed, good night Bobby." She smiled.

"Nite." he croaked.

She picked up her t-shirt and made her way to her bedroom.

He stayed slumped on the sofa, his cock now finally softening, as he watched his beautiful mom, naked apart from a pair of panties, sashay up the stairs to her bedroom, her sexy bottom wiggling as she walked.

As she disappeared from view he looked down at his semi hard cock resting on his thigh, cum dribbling onto his leg. It seemed surreal that a few minutes ago his mom had had her hands on it and jerked him off. His own mother had just given him the two best orgasms he'd ever had in his life. One of them topless! Fuck! Topless hand-jobs on demand from his beautiful sexy stacked mom for the next month! Life had just suddenly got a whole lot better for Bobby Stevens!

More to cum in Chapter 5!

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,184 Followers
12