Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Figuring that she didn't know but enjoying the thought by suspecting that she did, especially whenever I was masturbating over all that I saw of her, I couldn't help but wonder if she knew that she was always intentionally flashing me her panty, pussy, bra, and tits. A sexual fantasy come true, I hoped she was deliberately flashing me. I'd like to think that she knew she was flashing me as encouragement for me to make the next incestuous move in my seduction of her. Only, not wanting to prematurely end my up skirt, up nightgown, down blouse, and down nightgown fun, I was careful not to have her catch me staring at all that she was showing, especially if she didn't know she was flashing me and was flashing me inadvertently.

Without even trying to see all that she was showing, looking straight ahead at her pretty face, all I had to do was just to slouch down while sitting across from her and look while using my peripheral vision. Always dropping things and not stooping to pick them up, down blouses and down nightgowns, of course, were more difficult as I'd have to wait until she leaned over to pick up something from the floor. On the pretense of helping her, I'd stand over her to look down her open blouse or nightgown top while she leaned forward doing a crossword puzzle. With her mind immersed in her crossword puzzle, it was so easy to steal peeks of her tits because she trusted me not to disrespect her by ogling her breasts. Yet, if only she knew that her son was no better than a man on the street ogling her nearly naked body, she'd never feel comfortable in her own home when alone with me.

We both enjoyed doing crossword puzzles but for different reasons. She enjoyed doing the puzzle and I enjoyed stealing peeks of her bra with down blouse views and her tits with down nightgown views. Depending on which nightgown she wore, sometimes the top of her nightgown fell so far open while she leaned forward that I'd see her areolas and/or nipples, along with most of her tits. With her nipples always erect, was she cold or horny? I had no idea which but, hoping for the latter instead of the former, I enjoyed imagining that she masturbated over showing me all that I masturbated over seeing of her.

If she was cold or embarrassed, why didn't she wear a robe over her nightgown? If she was horny, why didn't she take the initiative to make the next move by leading me by the hand to teach me what a son should intimately know of his mother? With my mother doing all the window dressing enough to not only interest me but also to tease me, obviously it was up to me to make the next move. It was up to me to seduce my mother so that she wouldn't feel so much like the incestuous slut that I hoped her to be. Yet, if I was wrong in my suspicion that she wanted me as much as I wanted her, I could be out in the street.

* * * * *

My favorite sight to see were of her breasts, especially when I saw flashes of her nipples. Being that I'm a breast man, my Mom has big areolas with pink, puffy nipples. Whether her flashes were inadvertent or on purpose, seeing so much of my mother's tits made me horny and made me want to cross the incestuous imaginary line and take the next step, only I was afraid. Being that I was seeing so much of my mother, I felt guilty that I was taking advantage of her. Was my guilt justified or unnecessary? Was my Mom playing me to flash me in the way that I was using her to ogle her? A delicately dangerous albeit sexy game to play, being that I was so vulnerably immature, I didn't know.

The up nightgowns and down nightgowns views continued for a few years until I became so full of lust for her that I finally decided to start flashing her my cock too. A sexy game for me to now play, I was so nervous the first time that I walked around her with my flaccid cock dangling from my pajama bottoms. Even though she never told me that I was so exposed, I know she saw my cock. How could she not see my prick, especially when, with my cock at eye level, she was sitting and I was standing in front of her?

After my first few dick flashes, in the way that she was continually flashing me her panties, pussy, bra, and tits, my flashes grew more regular and daring. Embolden by her flashing me, I couldn't wait to flash her. Hoping she'd look, hoping she'd stare, and hoping she'd take my cock in her hand and stroke me, I flashed her my flaccid cock over and again. As my encouraged inspiration, pussy for penis, the more she flashed me her pussy and tits, the more I flashed her my cock and balls, until I just wanted to strip myself naked and walk around nude in front of her.

Just before I graduated college, whenever I didn't have a class at the university or had to get dressed for work, in the same way she lived in her nightgown without wearing underwear, I lived in my pajama bottoms without wearing underwear too, especially on Sundays. Sunday, my weekly Nude Day, wearing my pajama bottoms and just a thin, tight tee shirt to show off my muscled physique was my chosen day to flash my mother my limp prick. Once I passed the barrier of inappropriate behavior, I was always flashing her my flaccid cock and even when she pretended she wasn't looking, I knew she was looking and with her hardening nipples showing their silent approval, I could tell that she liked what she saw.

If she didn't like what she was seeing, she would have said something to me about my cock dangling out of my pajama bottoms. If she knew that I was purposely flashing her and was offended at seeing my cock, she would have scolded me. Perhaps a mute point, I wondered if she knew that she was flashing me in the way that I was flashing her. Not yet bold enough to go that far, I so wanted to flash her my erection. Hoping she'd reach out and take my cock in hand and masturbate me, I so wanted to masturbate in front of her.

Being that she was my mother and not some stranger on the street, perhaps not wanting to embarrass me, even though I was waiting for and feared that she'd say something to ruin my fun, she never told me that I was so exposed. Perhaps, not wanting the game of exhibitionism and voyeurism to end, perhaps she wanted to continue looking at my cock in the way that I enjoyed ogling her pussy and tits, was the reason why she didn't tell me that I was uncovered. Never looking directly at my cock, she'd look up at my face. Yet, sitting far enough across from one another, being that I could still see her pussy in up nightgown views or her panty in up skirt views peripherally while making eye contact with her, I knew that she could still see my cock when making eye contact with me.

As much as seeing her pussy and tits excited me, it aroused me for my mother to see my prick. Only, I couldn't tell if she was as sexually aroused flashing me and seeing my prick as I was sexually aroused having her flash me and flashing her my prick. Just as I wondered if she was flashing me on purpose, pussy for cock, I wondered if she suspected that I was flashing her on purpose too, cock for pussy. No doubt, being that I was a horny guy, she must know that I was intentionally flashing her while hoping she'd take the bait, literally and figuratively, and join in my sexy games of incestuous flashing.

Extrapolating my sexual desire for my mother in my mother's imagined sexual desire for me, I wondered if she masturbated over seeing my cock in the way that I masturbated over seeing her panties, pussy, bra, and breasts. Yet, not wanting her to think any worse of me than I already felt guilty about myself for ogling and flashing my mother, I was always afraid to take the next step. Fearful of crossing the incestuous line, incest is a point of no return. If she detected me for the incestuous pervert that I was and didn't reciprocate my sexual interest for me that I had for her, with no lifeline to return our relationship of mutual trust and respect in the way that it was before, I was nervous about taking sexual advantage of her. Nonetheless my nervousness and lustfulness and her innocence and reluctance to play in the Devil's playground, I wondered if she wanted to have sex with me in the way that I wanted to have sex with her.

Excited to think about having sex with her while masturbating over having sex with her, perhaps totally innocent, maybe she didn't know she was exposing herself to me. I wondered if she'd be embarrassed if she knew all that I saw of her. Maybe, in the way of Mrs. Robinson, played by Anne Bancroft, seducing Benjamin, played by Dustin Hoffman, in The Graduate, my Mom was trying to subtly seduce me by purposely flashing me. Maybe wanting to see how far she needed to go before I'd respond in kind, maybe she was just having some sexual fun with me and nothing more. Maybe in the way that I was sexually frustrated just masturbating while imagining her naked, ogling her hot body, and flashing her my cock, maybe she was sexually satisfied just flashing me, ogling my cock, and masturbating. Maybe not wanting to take it any further, being that I was her son and she was my mother, masturbation was plenty enough for her.

Nonetheless, hoping she was and with sexual fantasies about me of her own, maybe my Mom was a closeted, incestuous cougar. After being with my Dad, a man old enough to be her father, she could have gone the other way to the dark side in wanting to have sex with not only a younger man but also with her son. Just because she's my mother and I'm her son doesn't mean that she wouldn't do me. Perhaps, especially because she's my mother and I'm her son could be the reason why she'd want to do me as much as I wanted to do her.

Figuring that Nude Day was my best pretense to expose my plan, literally and figuratively, along with my cock, my sexual fantasy was to bed my mother, only I didn't know how. Most of the mother and son videos on the Internet are in Russian or Japanese and there's not a step-by-step guide on how to seduce your mother. With my sexual frustration increasing after seeing so many bits and pieces of her beautiful body and with me flashing her my flaccid cock by making my flashes appear accidental, I couldn't wait to touch her, feel her, and fondle her through her clothes. I so wanted to stick my hand up her short nightgown to cup her motherly pussy and down her low cut nightgown to feel her big tits and finger her hard nipples. I so wanted to pull her hand to me and wrap her fingers around my cock and move my hand with her hand for her to stroke me.

Sometimes in the early morning, when I hugged her good morning, my pajama clad erection would be pressed against her soft belly in the way that I imagined my cock would be positioned when spooning her ass while in bed. Impaling her stomach with my hardening prick, she must have known that I had an erection for her. How could she not know? In the way that I could feel her nightgown clad, big tits pressed against me, how could she not feel my growing dick pressed against her?

Sunday nights, after exposing my flaccid cock to her most of the day, after she had one too many glasses of wine, a move of desperation on my part, I'd hug her goodnight with my cock still dangling from my pajama bottom and pressed against her warm, soft, nightgown clad body. Wishing she'd reach her hand down and wrap her fingers around my cock to stroke me, she never did. Hoping she'd invite me to do so, I so wanted to go to bed with her. Only, just as she never acknowledged my cock dangling from my pajama bottoms, she never invited me to her bed.

Whenever I hugged her and held her, I wondered if she could feel my cock as much as I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest. I wondered if she enjoyed hugging and holding me as much as I enjoyed hugging and holding her. I wondered if she knew that I was so exposed. I wondered if she could feel my prick getting hard against her.

Sunday nights while hugging her and kissing her good night, each time getting more brazen by subtly feeling more of the sides of her breasts and sliding my hand down to cop cheap feels of the top of her ass while holding her, I allowed my hand to fall lower on her ass until I was nearly cupping her ass. I so wanted to reach to the front of her and fondle her breast while fingering her nipple. I so wanted to squeeze her round, firm ass. I so wanted to reach up her short nightgown and grope her naked ass and pussy but I didn't. Too chicken and too respectful of my mother and of our close mother and son relationship, I never did all of what I incestuously wanted to do.

* * * * *

A vicious cycle, just the thought of doing those things to her drove me crazy with incestuous desire that was only temporarily satisfied when I masturbated over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with her. Maybe we were home alone too much. Definitely, I needed a full-time job that required me spending more time away from her. Yet, even though it was my sexual fantasy to have sex with her, I never thought it would happen. What I really needed was a girlfriend but with no job, no money, and still living at home with my mother after graduating from college, what woman would want me?

Yet, then it happened. I met a woman at the supermarket who didn't care that I was unemployed, broke, and living at home with my mother. Interestingly enough, perhaps the reason why I was so instantly attracted to her, she looked like a younger version of my mother. If my mother had a daughter and if I had a sister, she'd look just like Julie.

"It's a bad economy," said Julie. "Don't worry. You'll get a job soon. You're a college graduate. You're not a loser. A lot of people are unemployed or underemployed in this down recession. Don't be so hard on yourself," she said giving me the supportive encouragement that I needed not to feel so bad about myself.

Loser? Then I thought about the secret part of my life that she didn't know. If only she knew that I wanted to have sex with my mother as much as I wanted to have sex with her, surely she'd think of me not only as a loser but also as a sexual deviant. If only she knew that before I started having sex with her, I had spent years trying to seduce my mother. What would she think of me then? If only Julie knew that I masturbated buckets of cum over barging in my mother's bedroom in the hopes of seeing her naked, seeing up skirts of her panties, up nightgowns of her pussy, down blouses of her bras, and down nightgowns of her tits, what would she think of me then? She'd think me perverted. If only she knew all the times that I flashed my mother my cock, she'd have nothing more to do with me.

In the way of so very many incestuous stories I've read about a son lusting over his mother, this story is different. Because of all the things that I did over the years in my attempts to seduce my mother, I must have finally turned on a switch to her libido because now my Mom lusts over me. Then, again, now that I think more about it, having incestuous sex with my mother didn't begin until I told my mother about Julie and started dating her. It all came to a head when I showed her Julie's picture that I took of her with my cell phone.

Mother, mother, mother, my entire life was always about my mother. So transparent in my desire for my mother in my selection of Julie, a woman who looked so much like my mother, somehow feeling a bit like Norman Bates in Hitchcock's Psycho, maybe my mother was jealous of Julie. Maybe my mother had an epiphany that I really wanted to have sex with her and not with Julie. Maybe Julie was the reason why my mother finally wanted to have sex with me.

"She looks like me when I was her age," said my mother looking at the picture before looking up at me stunned. "Doesn't she look like me?"

"She does Mom. I never saw the resemblance until you mentioned it," I said lying while suddenly imagining my mother standing next to Julie naked for comparison sake.

It wasn't until she commented on the resemblance of Julie to her that I realized, looking to have sex with my Mom, I found a surrogate girlfriend to my mother. Only, even Julie wasn't enough to satisfy my incestuous lust for my mother. Once my mother saw Julie's photo, I could see her wheels turning and from that point forward, everything changed between us. We flirted and teased more, as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of mother and son.

With my mother turning the tables on me, I now know how she must have felt all those times that I was trying to seduce her by ogling her, touching her, and flashing her. Now calling my bluff, with her ogling, touching, and flashing me, being that I have a steady girlfriend and no longer want to have sex with my mother in the way that I did, I don't know how to turn her off without hurting her feelings. Strangely enough, she now wants me in the way that I've always wanted her. Nonetheless having a sexual relationship with my girlfriend, I still don't possess the self-control to say no to having sex with my mother. I need to find a way to end this sexual triangle but I don't know how without hurting my mother and ending my love affair with Julie.

To be continued...