Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I looked at you and I touched her," she said looking up at me with her big, blue eyes before looking down at my engorged prick again. "Now what?"

Now what? What did she mean by asking me that? Was she baiting me? Being that she was still standing in my room and staring at my cock was she interested in having sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her? Taking what she said for what it was, she said that as if she was daring me to make the next move. What do you have in mind Mommy, I wanted to ask but didn't? What's next? Blow me, Mom, I wish I had to balls to say. Get down on your knees and suck my cock. Then, bend your pretty ass over my dresser while I pound your pussy doggie style.

"Get naked with me," I said instead and surprising myself by asking her to get naked.

"Get naked with you? No. I can't do that Charles," she said shaking her head as if she needed an additional negative response to stop herself from throwing her incestuous foreboding to the wind to prevent her from getting naked.

Not taking no for an answer after already bounding over the imaginary incestuous line, in a fluid move, I surprised her by reaching down to lift the hem of her short nightgown high enough to expose her blonde pussy to my horny eyes. Cock for pussy, she slapped my hand away too late for me to see all that I wanted to see of her. Still staring down at my cock, she took step backward. Encouraged by my mother allowing me to lift her nightgown with little resistance, other than a slap on the hand, if she didn't want me, she would have left my room by now.

"Being that you made me, don't you want to use me?"

"Use you?" She laughed as if she was as insane as I was for flashing my Mom my erection, forcing her hand to touch me, and lifting her nightgown to expose her pussy. "Actually, now that you mention it, of course I'd love to use you," she said with a sexy smile that made me imagine all sorts of sexy ways she could use my naked body on Nude Day.

Unexpected but welcomed, finally, a sexual reaction from her. I couldn't believe that my mother admitted that she wanted to use me. Oh happy day, this Nude Day. If I knew that having incestuous sex with my mother would be so easy, I would have flashed her my erect cock a long time ago. I so wanted to step closer to her, wrap my arm around her, and pull her to me to kiss her while feeling her everywhere a son should never feel his mother. Only, not wanting to scare her away by rushing things, I was willing to wait for her to tell me how exactly she'd use me. Imagining her making me her sex slave, I could do that, just as I wouldn't resist to her tying me to my bed and having her wicked way with my naked body. Or maybe she'd want me to tie her to my bed and have my wicked way with her naked body. Maybe she'd call over one or two of her hot girlfriends to have an impromptu combination Nude Day, birthday orgy.

"Okay, Mom, take me. I'm yours," I said sticking my arms out to my side while trusting forward my hips as if I was humping her mouth in the way that I imagined so many times while masturbating over the salacious thoughts of humping her mouth.

She looked down at my erect cock again before looking up at me and smiled. Why was she smiling, I wondered. Was she smiling over all the sexual ways that she could use me or was she smiling at my obvious lust for her? I didn't know. I really didn't care which, so long as my mother used me for sex.

"The garage needs to be cleaned out and after that the basement. Then, when I'm done using you for that, you can wash and wax my car," she said with a sexy laugh.

Even though she was poking fun at me for revealing the incestuous lust that I had for her, the fact remained that I was still standing before my mother naked and she was still in my bedroom stealing furtive looks of my cock. Her still standing in my room in her revealing nightgown with me naked was better than any sexual fantasy I've ever had of my mother. If nothing more happened than me ogling my mother in her sexy nightgowns and her looking at my erection, giving me plenty to masturbate over later, I was happy.

"That's not what I meant mother," I said taking a step forward to pull her hand towards my cock again. This time, not pulling her hand back, she didn't resist my sexual advance. Yet, as soon as her soft hand touched my hard cock, she pulled her hand away again. "It's your turn to get naked Mom," I said reaching my horny hand out to put a heavy, horny finger to the front of her nightgown.

Forcefully pulling her nightgown top down and forward enough, I exposed most of her tits. With her nipples right there and so close to my fingers, something I wanted to do for such a long time, I was so tempted to reach my hand down her nightgown to cup her breasts and finger her nipples. Yet, too fast for me, she pushed my finger away and closed her nightgown top before I could react to seeing her naked breasts. First seeing her pussy and now her breast, after already seeing so very much of her nude body, why not just get naked with me?

"Naked? I don't care if it is Nude Day, I'm not going to get naked in front of you, my son," she said with feigned indignation while rearranging the top of her nightgown when she noticed that most of her breasts were still hanging out and totally exposed. Giving me an unembarrassed smile when she caught me staring at her exposed breasts and more of a sexually excited look, she looked down at my cock again before looking up at my eyes. "This is all your game to play. I'm not the one celebrating Nude Day, you are."

Maybe I was too twisted to effectively read into her sexual wants and needs by not believing her when she said that she's not celebrating Nude Day by getting naked with me. In the way that she looked at my cock and showed sexual excitement when I exposed her naked body to me, she made me think that she was looking forward to seeing me walking around naked while celebrating Nude Day. If nothing else, slow to slap my hand away when I lifted her nightgown to exposed her blonde, trimmed pussy, she acted as if she was daring me to make the next move. If nothing else, slow to close her nightgown and push my finger away, when I pulled open her nightgown top, before she could close it, at least I got a good look at her tits and she got a good look at my cock. Even if she didn't celebrate Nude Day with me by getting naked, if nothing else, I'll be masturbating over all that I showed her of me and all that I saw of her later.

Yet, call it incestuous intuition, I knew by the furtive glances she gave me that she was enjoying seeing my cock and hopefully touching my cock again. Moreover, I suspected that she was enjoying the attention of me touching her and trying to steal peeks of her naked body. A sexy game to play and with her still standing in my room as a willing participant in my incestuous game of tickle and tease, I suspected that she enjoyed touching my cock too. She was still standing in my room after all. If she didn't like what I was showing, what she was seeing, and all that I was exposing of her, she would have left my room long before now.

With my erection throbbing, I so wanted to step closer to her, and push her to her knees. I imagined pulling her long, blonde hair, and filling her mouth with my cock as soon as she screamed. I've always wanted to have sex with my mother. I've always wanted her to blow me but I knew it was wrong. Nonetheless my fear of crossing the incestuous line, my fear didn't stop me from dreaming about her naked and masturbating over the imagined thoughts of her having sex with me.

Every night I dreamt about stripping her naked. Every night I dreamt about her touching me and stroking me. Every night I dreamt about her sucking me before she fucks me. Then, I thought, being that it was Nude Day, being that it was my birthday, and being that it was just the two of us, what was to stop me from having my wicked way with my MILF of a mother? In the way that she constantly and continually parades around me nearly naked in her sexy nightgowns, I know she wants me as much as I want her. As am I, no doubt not wanting me to think ill of her, she's just afraid to make the first move. Now with me standing before her with an erection, all in, so to speak, I've showed my hand and it's time for her to stop bluffing and call me.

"C'mon, Ma, it's Nude Day. Be adventurous. Loosen up a bit. Don't be so uptight. What's the big deal? Get naked with me," I said lifting up her nightgown high enough to expose her pussy again.

This time, exposing her naked ass and with her so slow to react, I caught a longer glimpse of her blonde pussy. This time, not taking no for an answer, I held her nightgown forcefully high enough in place while she struggled to free herself from my horny hand. She was naked below the waist and I was staring at all she was showing in my horny attempts to memorize every detail of her naked body to masturbate over later.

"Charlie! Stop. Let me go," she said desperately trying to pull her nightgown down while I pulled it higher.

Not wanting to tear it, I so wanted to rip her nightgown off her body. What would she do then, if she was suddenly standing naked in my room? Would she scream and cover her nakedness with her hands? Would she run from my room? Or would she just stand there stark naked in the way that I was standing before her stark naked?

"It's my birthday. The least you can do is to give me a birthday blowjob?"

Acting as if I sexually molested her and I did, she pulled away from me while fluffing down her nightgown.

"Charles! What's gotten in to you? Control yourself. I'm your mother!"

"Come on Mom. Suck my cock," I said stepping closer to her again with my cock in hand as if offering her a fine pastry, a cannoli, a crueler, or a big, thick sausage. "Blow me," I said still not believing that I was asking my Mom for a blowjob.

Something that I'd only ask her in a dream, after lusting over her for years, today was the day that I lost my mind. I watched her reaction to me asking her to suck me. Not seeming willing to blow me, still she didn't appear as angry as I thought she would by me making such an inappropriate, sexual demand.

"Blowjob? You'd really expect me, your mother, to blow you, my son? I'm taking you to have your head examined Charles," she said continuing to smooth down and straighten her nightgown while still staring at my cock.

With her still in my room and by her continuing to stare at my prick, was she contemplating getting naked for Nude Day? Was she thinking about blowing me for my birthday? If she wasn't thinking about stripping naked and blowing me, knowing her in the way that I do, she would have left my room by now. If only my mother would strip off her nightgown and fall to her knees to take me in her mouth and suck me, I'd be such a happy and grateful son that I'd willingly clean out the garage, the basement, and wash and wax her car.

"C'mon, Mom, touch me. Suck me," I said pulling her hand to my cock again and this time wrapping her fingers around my prick.

This time, in the way she resisted before by pulling her hand away as if my cock was a red, hot poker and in essence it was, she didn't resist. Thinking that I had gone too far and was ruining our loving mother and son relationship by forcing myself on her, I couldn't believe it when she voluntarily wrapped her fingers around my cock. With consensual incest between two mature adults the best incest and the only appropriate incest, I watched her close her fingers tighter around my stiff prick.

It felt so good to feel my cock in her soft, motherly hand. It felt so good when she wrapped her fingers around my swollen prick. This time, instead of pulling her hand away, she closed her hand tighter around my cock. As if feeling me for a tick in the loving way that only my mother can do, I watched her slowly slide her thumb across the head of my penis. I watched her fingers fondle my cock with love in the way I've watched her help me with so many cuts, scraps, and boo boos.

"Charles," she said staring down at my cock in her hand while ever so slowly stroking me to a harder erection. "This is not right. This is wrong."

"It's my birthday mother," I said suddenly feeling like Norman Bates of Psycho every time I called her mother.

"Happy birthday," she said with a sexy smile.

Definitely, with my cock in her hand, I need to call her Susan instead of mother. Yet not wanting to push the inappropriate envelope by calling her Susan, I decided to wait until we're both naked and having sex before being so familiar with her name. Still, it felt so deliciously wrong to call her mother when she was holding my cock while I was peering down the top of her nightgown at her tits.

"It's Nude Day. If you're not going to blow me, at least celebrate the Nude Day holiday with me by giving me a hand job and by getting naked with me."

"Even if I was to get naked with you," she said staring down at my cock while ever so slowly stroking me and fondling the head of my cock with her fingers before looking up at me. "Even if I was to give you a hand job and I'm not saying that I will, Nude Day is not a sexual day but just an expression of getting in touch with being naked in front of others without all the pretenses of wearing clothes," she said.

Surely, if she didn't want to touch my prick, she still wouldn't still be standing in my room with me naked while holding my prick in her hand. If she didn't want to stroke my prick, she never would have allowed me to wrap her fingers around my erection while she closed her hand tighter around my cock. If she didn't want to have sex with me, she wouldn't have allowed me to lift her nightgown up to her waist to expose her naked pussy and ass in the way that I did twice. If she didn't want to have sex with me, she wouldn't be teasing me and luring me to have sex with her by walking around the house practically naked in all of her sexy nightgowns that she wears every day. I couldn't wait to feel her big tits. Knowing now that my mother wanted me as much as I wanted her, I couldn't wait to finger her big nipples.

"Charles, I'm warning you." She stopped stroking me to scold me. "Don't push me," she said leaving her hand there with her fingers still wrapped around my cock and holding her nightgown top closed with her other hand.

With me still staring down her nightgown at her exposed breasts, perhaps, she figured that I'd pull her nightgown open again to get another look at her tits. With her hand still holding my cock and her fingers still wrapped around it, perhaps, she feared that I'd stick my horny hand down her nightgown to feel her tits and finger her nipples. Perhaps, she figured by leaving her hand wrapped around my cock that she exerted some modicum of control over me and, no doubt, she did.

"In celebration of my birthday, it's just a hand job Mom. What's the big deal? Please give me a hand job Mom. Stroke me. Stroke my cock Mom. In celebration of Nude Day, why won't you get naked with me? Please get naked with me Mom."

"Obviously by you asking me over and again, me giving you a hand job is a big deal to you," she said looking at me in the way that she always looked at me when denying me something. "I'm your mother, you're my son, and this is inappropriate behavior," she said sneaking another look at my cock before letting go of my cock and taking a step back.

Just as there are some things that a mother inherently knows about her son, there are some things that a son inherently knows or imagines he knows about his mother. Basing my supposition on the sexual interactions when with other women and how they've stared at my cock before I had sex with them, I could tell just by the way she was looking at me and sneaking peeks of my cock that she was as horny as she was interested. I could tell by the way she held me in her hand that she didn't want to let go and wanted to continue stroking me.

Unless she's had sex with someone that I didn't know about, I suspected that it had been a long time since she's had sex. Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part but I could just tell, suspected actually, wished, and/or hoped that she wanted me in the sexual way that I wanted her. Not good at reading women, especially older woman, and specifically my mother at a time like this when my incestuous lust for her interfered with my commonsense, I really didn't know if she wanted to have sex with me or not but I sure did want to have sex with her.

Being that I was already standing there naked and with all of my lustful intentions for her exposed, figuratively and literally, and being that it was Nude Day, going for broke as if playing high stakes poker, I decided to go all in and risk it all. Since I had already forced my mother's hand to my cock and wrapped her fingers around it and lifted her nightgown high enough to expose her pussy and ass to me while pulling the top of her nightgown open to flash me her tits, it was now or never. Careful not to hurt her, I pushed her back and she fell backwards on my bed. With her nightgown nearly up to her waste and her legs spread open in the way of a beetle on its back, the pink of her blonde pussy was clearly visible to my incestuous, horny eyes. Not allowing her to compose herself and get up to leave, pouncing on her as if she was a stripper at a private party, I mounted her and forced her legs further apart.

I moved my hand between her legs and positioned my cock by her pussy. Knowing now that she wanted me, just as I had thought she did, she was already wet, the incestuous slut. Fingering her pussy while gently rubbing her clit, I waited for her to relax before filling my mother's cunt with my hard cock. Parting her pussy lips with my fingers before parting them further with my cock, I eased my erection deeper inside of my mother before humping her harder, really humping her now. Finally reading her right, I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her. Kissing and kissing her while humping and humping her, I parted her lips with my tongue and she returned my passion with hers by sticking her tongue in my mouth.

I pounded my mother's pussy as if I was a convict just let out of jail after a long prison sentence. With one quick pull of both of my hands, as if I was a wrestler ripping open his tee shirt, in one sexually dramatic and incestuously dynamic move, I ripped open the buttons of her nightgown. My horny hands were all over my mother's big, naked breasts before my mouth sucked her nipples, first one and then the other. Fondling her big tits while fingering her nipples, I lowered my mouth down to her tits and sucked them, first one and then the other.

"Oh my God. Fuck me Charlie. Forget that I'm your mother," she said. "Make me your sexy bitch. Make me cum for my son," she said whispering her desire for me in my ear before wrapping her arms and legs around my back to show me her passion. Returning my humps, she was humping me as hard as I was humping her.

"Oh mother, oh Susan. I can't believe this is really happening. I can't believe I'm inside of you and making love to you," I said holding her tighter while fucking her deeper.

"Forget about making love to me Charlie. Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me your bitch. That's it Charlie. Fuck me harder. Harder. Fuck me deeper. Deeper. Don't stop. Oh, Charlie! Fuck me Charlie! Fuck me my beautiful son," she said making me more want her with her pillow talking , dirty words.

"I love you Mommy," I said burying my face in her big tits while I buried my cock deeper in her warm, wet pussy. "I love you Susan."

"And I love you too Charlie. Now fuck me for Nude Day. Fuck me for your birthday. Fuck your mother Charlie. Just fuck me harder and deeper. Make me cum. I need to cum. Fuck me Charlie! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Charlie! Charlie! Charlie! Wake up Charlie! You're going to be late for work," said my mother banging on my bedroom door before barging in my room.