Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gees Mom," I said. "You have such a hot body." She didn't answer me. "Nice tits," I said staring at her tits before reaching out my horny hand to feel one. "I love your big tits Mom. So firm and yet so soft, you have beautiful breasts."

She looked down at herself to see all that she was showing me and all that I was feeling of her. Still not sure if she was enjoying my touches or sickened by my touches, she watched me cupping her breast in the palm of my hand before looking up at me with as much lust in her eyes for me as I had for her. Her nipples were already so erect and hard and, as soon as I touched her nipple with my fingertip, obviously the wrong move to make so soon, my naked mother, Nude Day party was over.

"I'm cold," she said grabbing her nightgown and carrying it upstairs with her instead of wearing it. "I'm going to take a shower and get dressed."

* * * * *

Get dressed? My mother never gets dressed. Unless she was going out, she always walks around the house, practically naked, in her nightgown. I hoped that I didn't ruin her daily nightgown fashion show. Maybe she's just going to change into a different nightgown after her shower. If she's going out, I wondered where she's going. If I've gone this far, with still further to go, as if I haven't gone far enough, not nearly done with my incestuous antics, I waited until I heard the water running, walked up the stairs, and quietly opened her bathroom door.

Figuring she'd lock the bathroom door to deny me access, she didn't and I opened the bathroom door, closed it behind me, and stood in the bathroom while staring at her shapely silhouette behind the shower curtain. If I've already gone this far, I may as well continue with my combination Nude Day and Birthday celebration plan to seduce my mother by actually seducing my mother. At this point, what did I have to lose? Having gone this far, she'd probably ask me to leave her house anyway. Hoping she wouldn't dismiss me by rejecting me again in the way she did in my room when I flashed her my erection, I may as well go all the way to give her reason to throw me out of her house.

Having grown suspicious of her motives in wearing her sexy nightgowns every day, stripping off her nightgown in front of me, and telling me that she was going upstairs to shower, maybe this was her way of taking the next step across the incestuous line. Maybe now that she knows that I'm interested and want her as much as she wants me, maybe she wants me to make all the rest of the incestuous moves. I can do that.

Maybe with her not locking the bathroom door, knowing the horny mood I was in, that this was my invitation to join her in the shower. I opened the shower curtain enough to stare at her naked body before climbing in the tub with her. I couldn't believe I was doing what I was doing. Washing her hair, she had her eyes closed and didn't notice me at first.

"Gees Charlie, can't I have any privacy," she said, "not even in the shower?"

"I figured being that we already saw one another naked that you could wash my back after I wash your back," I said with a sick little laugh.

Suddenly, I felt as if I was an actor in that movie, Spanking the Monkey, where the mother, because she has a broken leg, asks her son to help her shower. Oh, my God that was such a hot scene and here I am standing in the shower naked with my naked mother. Life doesn't get any better than this.

"Wash your back? I'm surprised you didn't ask me to wash your cock," she said staring down at my still swollen prick. As if I was still dreaming, I watched her reach out her hand to take my cock in hand in the way she did in my dream. In the way she did in my dream, she fondled the head of my cock with her finger tips before tightly wrapping her fingers around my cock. My sexual fantasy come true, slowly she stroked me. My mother was finally giving me a hand job.

'Happy birthday to me,' I thought.

"I'd love for you to wash my cock Mom," I said looking up at her with expectant eyes while hoping she would.

Just as she did in my dream, not having to wrap her fingers around my cock, she did that herself. She looked up at me, laughed, and lathered my cock up with soap while stroking me in the way that I imagined she would if we were a couple.

"Are you happy now?"

"No," I said. "Not yet."

With the water running on the back of her naked body, I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulled her to me, and kissed her while sliding my hand down her naked body to cup her sweet ass, something I always wanted to do. Figuring she'd resist my incestuous, sexual advances, she didn't. Figuring she wouldn't return my passion, she allowed me to part her lips with my tongue before returning my French kisses. With her big breasts pushing against my chest and my erect cock pressing against her soft belly, I kissed her in the way that no son should ever kiss his mother. With one hand feeling her breast and fingering her nipple, my other hand cupped her pussy. Thinking that I was heading for home after crosses third base, not even wanting to wait until she dried herself and made herself comfortable in bed, I figured that I'd push her up against the shower wall and take her right there in the shower. Only, as soon as I rubbed her clit while kissing her and entered her with my finger, she pushed me away.

"As much as I want to have sex with you Charles, I can't. We can't do this. I'm your mother and you're my son," she said looking up at me with trepidation while biting her lip. "It's wrong for us to have sex," she said while staring at my disappointment while pausing before speaking. Her silence was the longest of my life until she said what I wanted to hear. "What if I give you a hand job?"

A hand job? A hand job from my mother is good. Only, I thought, since when is a hand job not sex? Thankful for her offer to masturbate me, I'd gladly accept any sexual favor my mother wanted to willingly give me. Not waiting for me to respond, she wrapped her hand around my cock and started stroking me.

"Feel free to feel my breasts and finger my nipples, while I masturbate you," she said as if reading my horny mind.

I couldn't believe my mother was masturbating me while allowing me access to her beautiful breasts and finger her big nipples. Faster and faster while gripping my cock harder, she stroked my cock. All that I imagined it would be to feel my mother's hand wrapped around my cock and stroking me, the best plan I ever had was to celebrate Nude Day naked with my now naked mother.

"Suck me Mom. Blow me. I need to feel my cock in your mouth," I said whispering in her ear while gently pushing down on her shoulder. Hoping beyond hope, I was more than willing to give up a motherly hand job for the sake of a motherly blowjob. I hoped she'd take the hint and submit by sucking me for the sake of giving me the best birthday gift, a birthday blowjob, that a horny son could ever hope to receive from his loving mother.

"Charles..." she said not finishing the thought. She stopped stroking me to stare down at my prick.

Expecting the worse, a rejection, while imagining the best, her falling to her knees and taking me in her hand before taking me in her mouth, I had no idea what she was about to do or say. Paramount in my sexual desire for my mother, her sucking me was all that went through my mind. Would she or wouldn't she blow me? My incestuous lust for her interfered with me correctly reading her.

With my hard cock still in her hand and her breast in my hand, I so wanted her to blow me while I reached down to play with her big tits and finger her nipples. I so wanted to cum in my mother's mouth while watching her swallowing me. I so wanted to know what my mother sounded like when cumming as I fingered her pussy, licked her, and made love to her.

"I really want to suck you, I do, I really do," she said looking up at me with apologetic eyes. "It's been a long while since I've had a cock in my mouth. I used to love sucking your father but, no longer able to get an erection, he was so sick for so long," she said as if talking to herself while stroking me again. "The only sexual satisfaction he had was watching me wear my sexy nightgowns and occasionally feeling my tits and fingering my nipples," she said sadly.

"I understand Mother," I said suddenly feeling guilty that I was asking her for a blowjob when I should have been satisfied with a hand job.

Obviously she had issues and still grieving over the loss of my Dad, I felt like such a cad for pressuring her for a blowjob. She fell silent and more than curious to what she was thinking and what she'd say next, I waited for her to speak again. She looked up at me with foreboding as if we were about to commit a crime and in some states and some countries, we were.

In the way she looked at me, she was so beautiful, so vulnerable, and so sexy. It was then that I figured my Nude Day celebration was over. It was then that I figured my Mom would never wear another sexy nightgown in front of me again. Just once, wanting to experience that from her with her looking up at me with her big, blue eyes and with my cock filling her mouth, I wished she'd suck me. Just once, I wished she'd allow me to have sex with her naked body. Just once, I wished she'd make all of my incestuous, sexual dreams come true. Only, once again, not reading her correctly, figuring she'd deny me the pleasure of her mouth and body, she surprised me.

"Maybe just this once, because it's Nude Day and you're birthday, I'll suck you but you must promise not to cum in my mouth," she said.

What? Did I hear her right or is it my incestuous lust for my mother interfering with my thought process by imagining what I hoped she say? Did my mother agreed to suck me for Nude Day and for my birthday? Seriously? Are you kidding me? I couldn't believe my ears.

"Okay Mom," I said willing to agree to anything she asked of me, even cleaning out the cellar, the garage, and washing and waxing her car for the sake of a Nude Day, birthday blowjob from my sexy mother.

"This is a big deal for me to do this for you Charles," she said looking up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes. "It's one thing for me to touch you and stroke your cock but it's quite another thing for me to suck you, especially with you cumming in my mouth," she said looking down at my cock as if she was absentmindedly talking to herself again or talking to my prick. "Please respect my wishes by not cumming in my mouth," she said looking up at me to make eye contact. "Okay?"

Doing everything but winking at me, maybe it was me just misreading her again and maybe it was my incestuous lust getting in the way of my emotions, but I think my mother was asking me to cum in her mouth. In the sexy way she said that I must promise her not to cum in her mouth was as if she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I wasn't sure of her meaning. I didn't know. I couldn't tell. Yet figuring I'd error on the incestuous side, despite her asking me not to, I planned on cumming in her mouth anyway. If I've gone this far, why not go all the way.

"Okay, Mom. I promise not to cum in your mouth," I said.

"Let me know when you're ready to cum and I'll pull you out of my mouth and you can cum on my tits," she said turning off the shower water before getting down on her knees. "Okay?"

"Okay Mom," I said.

Just as I imagined her doing in all of my incestuous dreams about her, I couldn't believe my mother was on her knees and kneeling in front of me while looking up at me. I'm forever remember this day for the rest of my miserable life. Even though I've dreamt of this scenario a hundred times, I never thought this would really happen. Not wanting to miss a thing, I stared down at my mother poised on her knees and ready to suck me.

As if it all suddenly happened in slow motion, I watched her toy with the head of my cock with her fingertips while staring at my engorged prick. Watching her making me harder with her hand while staring at my cock as if she was hypnotized by my big prick, she was making me so excited. As if I was watching her stroke someone else, I watched her lovingly stroke me. Then, without warning, she opened her mouth and took me inside.

With the warmth of her mouth and the feel of her tongue, I couldn't believe my mother was blowing me. Finally she was sucking my cock. My mother was really sucking me. I looked down and her lips were tightly wrapped around my prick in the way I imagined they'd be in so very many sexual fantasies about her. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head of my cock. My mother was giving me the best blowjob I've ever had in my life. Then, with her hand stroking me while she sucked me, she looked up at me.

I loved it when she looked up at me with her big, blue eyes. I loved it when she removed my cock from her mouth to tease me with her tongue while staring up at me to watch my reaction to her tongue, mouth, and lips all over my cock. I loved watching her lick my stiff prick. As if she was my girlfriend, my lover, and/or my wife, instead of my sexy mother, I put a gentle hand to the side of her face before stroking her soft, long, blonde hair and before I reached down to feel her beautiful breasts and finger her hard nipples. I loved my mother's big tits and I couldn't wait to suck them. Perhaps, opening up this new sexual door, I wondered if she'd allow me to make love to her before fucking her later, really pounding her pussy. Maybe from this point forward, putting aside all of the pretenses that a mother has when her sexuality interferes with her son and the horniness that a son has that interferes with how he feels truly about his mother, we could share the same bed.

In the horny state I've been all morning, I knew it wouldn't take me long to cum. Unable to help myself, I put a gentle hand to the back of my mother's head and started humping her mouth while fucking her face. She was getting into giving me a blowjob too by sucking me deeper and stroking me faster. No longer able to control my passion for her, holding her there and not wanting her to pull away, I put a heavier hand to the back of her head and pushed her face forward while unloading the biggest volume of cum in her mouth I ever had. I didn't release her until I expelled all that I had in her mouth and until she swallowed all that I had to give. My Mom not only blew me but, against her expressed wishes and against my promise, I ejaculated in my mother's mouth and she swallowed me.

"Charlie. You promised not to cum in my mouth," she said protesting mildly in the same way she said when I barged in her room while she was dressing or undressing.

"Sorry Mom," dizzy with sexual satisfaction, sorry was all that I said.

"Just like all men, I can't trust you," she said with a laugh.

"Sorry Mom," I reiterated while recalling her looking up at me with her big, beautiful blue eyes while my cock buried in her mouth, my hands were all over her tits, and my fingers were pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples.

After going where no son should ever go with his mother, instead of things getting worse between us, after I ejaculated in her mouth, things got so much better. The next night and every night thereafter we slept together in her bed. Forget about her walking around in her sexy nightgowns, she was always naked and I was too. Making love to her before fucking her, I was having sex with my Mom on a regular basis.

As if we were a newlywed couple on our Honeymoon, instead of mother and son, we had sex in every room of the house. As if we were lovers instead of mother and son, she'd suck my cock and allow me to cum in her mouth every time I gave her an orgasm with my fingers, my mouth, and my cock. As much as I loved having intercourse with my mother, as much as I loved her sucking my cock, I loved licking her pussy. Being able to watch her face come alive with sexual orgasms was something that I never could have imagined. I had to experience her sexual pleasure for me to imagine her sexual satisfaction. Now with me being so sexually intimate with my mother, I wanted to marry her. I wanted to be her man for the rest of my life.

Then, there was Julie. Whenever I was in bed naked with my mother, I forgot that I had a girlfriend. I forgot all about Julie. Yet, with one woman pulling me in one direction stronger than the other, I needed to be with Julie.

With all good things coming to an end, now that I have a girlfriend who I love and who loves me, reluctantly, I wanted to end the incestuous, sexual relationship that I was having with my mother. Only fearing that I'd lose one of them or both of them, I didn't know how to do that without hurting her feelings by rejecting her in favor or Julie. How could I hurt my mother after she's given me all that I ever wanted from her? Impossible for me to tell her that I no longer wanted to sleep with her and afraid that Julie would find out that I've been having sex with my mother and leave me, I did the one thing that would put my consternation to an end.

Hoping they'd understand, as I was with my mother, I was honest with Julie. If they loved me as much as they told me they did, they understand. Just as my mother needed to understand and to accept my need to sleep with Julie, Julie needed to understand and accept my need to sleep with my mother.

* * * * *

"Good night Julie," I said turning to my left to give her a long, wet French kiss while feeling her breasts, fingering her nipples, and rubbing her clit before fingering her pussy.

"Good night Charlie," she said returning my kiss while stoking my cock.

"Good night mother," I said turning to my right to give my mother her a long, wet French kiss while feeling her breasts, fingering her nipples, and rubbing her clit before fingering her pussy.

"Good night Charlie," said my mother returning my kiss while stoking my cock.

Now with the three of us happy sharing the same king, sized bed, life couldn't be any better, that is, until Julie's sexy, promiscuous, bi-sexual mother was slated to come for a visit.

'Oh dear.'

To be continued...