Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Fuck! Are you kidding me? Always in the best part of my sexual fantasy about her, my mother barges in my bedroom and awakens me. God damn it. Finally having sex with my mother, if only just in my dream, she barged in my room in the good part of my dream. My mother caught me having the best sexual fantasy I ever had about having sex with her on Nude Day. I still had a huge erection with the thoughts of fucking my mother. It all felt so real.

"I'm not going to work today Mother," I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes and the picture of her naked from my mind.

Wow. Seemingly having an endless supply, she was wearing another one of her sexy nightgowns. She had so very many sexy nightgowns and wore a different one every day. I didn't need to have Superman's X-ray eyes to clearly see right through the thin silk and satin material. My Mom's blonde, trimmed, pussy patch was clearly visible and at eye level. The outlined shape of her beautiful breasts and her erect nipples that pushed the thin, sheer material of her nightgown forward begged me to touch them, finger them, pull them, turn them, twist them, and suck them.

With my steamy dream of her still fresh in my mind, wondering if that was my premonition for me to cross the incestuous line, I wondered if she'd get naked with me for Nude Day. I wondered if she'd have sex with me in the way she just did in my dream. I wondered if she'd stroke my cock in the way she stroked me in my dream. After having had so very many sexy dreams about her, sometimes it's difficult for me to know what's reality from fantasy.

"Not going to work today? Why aren't you going to work Charles?"

"Because today is my birthday and I plan to celebrate my birthday by celebrating the Nude Day holiday," I said throwing off the covers, standing, and exposing my erect cock to my mother just as I had done in my sexual fantasy.

Only, horny beyond belief from my sexy dreams about seeing my mother naked and having sex with her, this was no dream. This was the real thing. Had I not had those dreams about exposing myself to her, lifting her nightgown, and forcing her to touch my cock, I never would have done such an outrageous thing as standing naked in front of my mother now. Had I not been just jerking off, I never would have had the courage to expose my erect cock to my mother but, so sexually frustrated from her continually and constantly flashing me her shapely body through her sheer nightgowns, I was so horny. A good time to show her my cock and for me to see her reaction to seeing my big prick, I had a huge erection.

"Charles, get dressed," she said looking down at my cock before closing my bedroom door.

Fuck! Are you kidding me? That was fast. Show over. I was so hoping she'd stay. I was so hoping that she'd allow me to do all that I did to her in my dream. Instead, none of what just happened, happened in my sexy dreams about her. Hoping to relive my sexy, incestuous dream and hoping to fill her hand with my cock while lifting her nightgown to expose her ass and pussy, she didn't even give me the chance to push her on my bed to mount her and have sex with her.

As soon as she closed my bedroom door, feeling so alone and still sexually excited from my vivid dream and being so very horny for her, immediately I was sexually frustrated all over again. Sexually excited and distracted by flashing her my cock, I didn't even want to masturbate again while imagining my mother naked and having sex with me. I wanted the real thing. I wanted my mother.

Being that I already flashed my erection to my mother and being that she hardly looked at my cock, with nothing more to lose, just as I did in my dream, laying all of my cards out on the table, I went for broke. Tired of her teasing me by constantly and continually walking around me nearly naked, it was time that I turned the tables on her. Ready to take the rejection or the acceptance, even ready for her to throw me out of the house, I needed to know for once and for all if she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

* * * * *

As nervous as I was sexually excited, with not a stitch of clothing on, doing something I've never done before, I opened my bedroom door and walked around the second floor naked. Naked, naked, naked, as if a fire alarm going off in my head, I was naked. I wanted to show her my erect cock again. I wanted to watch her staring at my big prick.

Going from room to room looking for my mother, I wanted my mother to see me naked. I wanted her to see me without my clothes. Having time to reconsider my incestuous actions, but not heeding them, hearing my mother downstairs in the kitchen was enough to reignite and renew my sexual excitement for her. Slowly and quietly, as if I was a burglar in my own home, I descended the stairs naked. Naked, naked, naked, I was naked.

Especially after she left my room too soon, not to be denied more of a naked interaction with my mother on Nude Day, especially after the dream that I had that inspired me to strip off my clothes, undeterred, I continued walking downstairs totally naked. Naked, naked, naked, I was totally naked. Stroking my cock as I slowly walked down the stairs, while waiting for my erection to grow harder and bigger, I was so nervous.

This was it, the final confrontation. I was so incensed with sexual desire for my mother that I didn't consider the repercussions of my incestuous actions. In the way that she discounted me by leaving my room when I stood before her naked without staring at my erection as she did in my dream, I wanted her to look at me because I had a huge erection that I wanted to show her. In the way she insulted me by not staring, I never insulted her by not looking at her tits and pussy every time she flashed me, so why would she insult me by not looking at my cock when I flashed her?

Waiting while listening, I peeked around the doorway to see where she was. She was sitting at the kitchen table with her back to me eating her cereal. So predictably regular, she never changes her routine. Same thing at the same time on a different day, I needed to shake up her routine by exposing my erect cock to her.

Not seeing me or obviously pretending not to hear me enter the kitchen, she didn't turn to acknowledge my presence. Knowing full well that she knew I was there standing behind her, obviously by her ignoring me, she didn't know that I was naked. I couldn't wait to see her reaction when she did see me naked. Perhaps, in the blasé way she acted in my room when seeing my cock, especially after telling her that I planned on celebrating the Nude Day naked, not interested in playing my incestuous game, maybe she knows that I'm naked and is ignoring me.

I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing me naked again. I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my erection that confessed how much I wanted her. I stroked my cock to an even bigger and harder erection while imagining myself cumming all over the back of her long, blonde, lush hair.

'Oops, sorry Mommy,' I thought. 'Good thing you weren't facing me, huh?'

If thinking anything at all, I wondered what she was thinking while eating her cereal. Was she mad at me for flashing her or was she sexually aroused by seeing me naked? I wondered if she was thinking of me in the way that I always sexually thought of her. I wondered if she was thinking about my cock in the way that I think about her pussy.

Doubting that she was just cold, being that her nipples were hard and erect when she was standing in my room and seeing me naked, with hopefulness mixed with my suspicion, I suspected that I sexually excited her. I wondered if I made her wet in the way that she always makes me hard. A total understatement, as if I was sleep walking in another one of my sexual fantasies about her, it was so surreally exciting to be standing in the kitchen naked with my mother sitting just a few feet away from me in her flimsy nightgown.

'Naked, naked, naked, Mommy I'm naked. Look at me Mommy. Look at my cock. Stare at me. Reach out your hand to touch me while fondling the head of my cock with your thumb and fingers in the way you did in my so real dream before you stroked me.' I thought to myself.

I wondered what she'd do if I walked up to her, turned her head, pulled her hair hard, and filled her mouth with my cock when she screamed, while reaching down the front of her nightgown to feel her tits and finger her nipples. I'd love to stick my hard cock in her mouth. I'd love for her to blow me. I'd love to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow before standing her up, ripping off her nightgown, and bending her over the kitchen table and fucking her as if she was a dog. Would she suck me or would she push me away and reject me?

Baby steps. One step at a time. Even though she's been flashing me for years, whether inadvertently or intentionally, I didn't want to ruin our first incestuous, sexual encounter by rushing things. Needing to give her the time to react to me being naked, taking it slow, even though I sped up the action by stripping naked, sensing that some light banter was necessary, I decided to engage her in some innocent conversation first.

"What's for breakfast Mom?"

She was leaning forward and doing the crossword puzzle while eating her cereal. Even from this distance and when standing over her from this angle, I could see most of her tits down her open nightgown top that always falls forward whenever she leans forward. If she wasn't trying to intentionally flash me and if she was trying to deny me from seeing her tits, I'd think she'd button her nightgown. Even after years of having her flash me, I never get tired of seeing up and down nightgown views of her beautiful body. I love her sexy nightgowns. I love you Mommy.

I opened the cabinet, got a glass, opened the refrigerator, and poured myself some orange juice. Too nervous to drink it, I had the cold sweats. With me standing so very close to her, my pulse raced with the thoughts of her reaction to seeing me naked again. Boldly, standing behind her with a massive erection that stuck straight out as if my cock was my personal litmus test tool to show my mother how much I wanted her, I stood between the refrigerator and the stove while staring at the back of her blonde, pretty head.

"I can make you," she said turning around and staring at my stiff prick that stuck straight out from my body at her eye level. She couldn't miss seeing my prick now and she stared at it in the way that I hoped she would and in the way that she did in my dream. "Gees Charlie," she said with a look of shocked surprise on her face. "Are you seriously going to walk around naked all day in celebration of Nude Day?"

"Yes," I said.

She stared at my engorged prick while pausing in her thought.

"And why do you have an erection?"

Not waiting for me to answer her question, she turned her back to me and continued eating her cereal as if I wasn't even there and standing behind her naked, naked, naked. On the pretense of helping her with her crossword puzzle, something I always did, I walked up to her right shoulder and peered down her open nightgown top while watching her do her crossword puzzle. Only, it wasn't her puzzle that held my gaze. It was her big, naked tits that were so very exposed to my horny, incestuous eyes.

Still ignoring me, she acted as if I wasn't there in the room with her. Her ignoring me made me angry. Her refusing to look at my cock made me think that I made a mistake coming downstairs naked. Obviously, my mother is not as sexually attracted to me as I am to her. Now what do I do?

'Fuck,' I said to myself. I felt like such a fool. What do I do now? Do I just skulk back to my room and get dressed or, on the chance that I'm misreading her again, do I continue forward in my incestuous plan to seduce my mother.

Just as in the way I did in my dream, curious to see her reaction, I put my finger to the top of her nightgown to pull it open more to expose most of her breasts. With her making no move to reject my finger and close her nightgown, never have I had such a wonderful down nightgown view of my mother's tits as I was having now. Staring down her open nightgown top as if I was staring down her nightgown in my dream, I had a clear view of her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples.

'God she has beautiful tits,' I thought while so wanting to tell her.

Her nipples were erect in the way that they always were with her walking about me nearly naked in her sexy nightgowns. Hoping she'd turn her head and surprise me by wrapping her hand around my cock and stroking me before taking me in her mouth, the head of my stiff prick lightly brushed by her blonde hair before resting against the side of her face. If she wanted a hint to blow me, with my cock right there and only inches from her mouth, this was it.

Instead of her reacting to my cock touching her cheek, she ignored me as if I wasn't even there. Her not responding to me made me mad and made me want her even more. I so wanted to pull her long, blonde hair hard and, when she screamed, fill her mouth with all of me. With a heavy hand to the back of her head, I imagined humping her mouth and fucking her face until I unloaded all the incestuous lust that I had for my mother in her mouth.

"Don't expect me to get naked with you because I won't," she said waving my prick away from the side of her face with a swat of her hand as if I was an annoying fly. She ended my voyeuristic down nightgown fun by closing her nightgown top. Well, at least my mother touched my cock, albeit briefly. "Have your fun Charles because I refuse to play your silly Nude Day game," she said so smugly. "I'm taking you to the doctor to have your head examined because there's something seriously wrong with a son who wants to have sex with his mother."

Sex? Who said anything about sex? Other than asking her for a blowjob or a hand job in my dream, how did she know that I wanted to have sex with her? Actually, in the way that I look at her and stare at her, especially when she's inadvertently or intentionally flashing me, how could she mistake my leers for anything else other than me wanting to have sex with her? It all started rather innocently with me just wanting to get naked with her for Nude Day. Okay, perhaps she misconstrued my intentions because I had an erection. Yet, now that it's out in the open, maybe she's the one who wants to have sex with me.

As soon as she said "there's something seriously wrong with a son who wants to have sex with his mother," doing what I wanted to do to her in my dreams but didn't, I stepped closer to her and stuck my hand down her unbuttoned nightgown top, a nightgown top that she never buttons. If she didn't want me to see her tits and if she wasn't intentionally flashing me her tits every time she leans forward, I'd think she'd button her damn nightgown.

Taking what she said as the encouragement that I needed to take the next incestuous step forward, had she not said what she, I never would have done what I did next. Tired of her flashing me her tits without being able to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them, there's consequences for teasing your son Mommy. Before she could extricate my hand from her nightgown, I grabbed a full handful of her breast and fingered her nipple with one hand while I slid my cock across her lips with my other hand and imagined her blowing me. Going from one breast to the other, I couldn't get enough of fondling her tits and fingering her nipples. Going all the way, if I was going to molest my mother by inappropriately touching my mother, I'm going all the way.

Slowly sliding my engorged cock across her lips, incestuously crazed, I couldn't believe I was finally feeling my mother's breast. I couldn't believe I was finally fingering her nipple. I couldn't believe that I slid my erect cock across her lips and her only response was to tighten her lips.

Wanting and waiting for her to open her mouth and take me inside or at least lick my cock with her tongue, I stood there with my erect prick poised by her lips while waiting for her to reciprocate that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I couldn't believe that I had the audacity to run the head of my cock along my mother's lips while imagining her opening her mouth and taking my erect prick inside. Only, suddenly feeling like the pervert that I was, my mother wasn't interested in me sexually.

'Open your mouth Mommy and suck me,' I thought to myself before saying what I was thinking while standing there and waiting for her to do something, anything, even look at me but she didn't do anything but ignore me.

"Suck me Mom. Blow me for my birthday," I said as if the words spoken were someone else's words and not mine. "Give me a birthday blowjob."

"Charles!" She stood while pushing my cock away from her mouth again and extricating my hand from her nightgown. "What's gotten into you? What's wrong with you? How dare you! How dare you look down my nightgown at my breasts. How dare you stick your hand down my nightgown to feel my breasts and finger my nipples. How dare you slide your penis across my lips and put your penis by mouth. How dare you! Are you drunk? Are you on drugs? Or are you just crazy?"

My Mom was yelling at me. My Mom never yells at me. Yet, in my incestuous lust for her, I couldn't tell if she was acting in her indignation of me wanting her and touching her or if she was dumping all of the incestuous onus on me so that she could remain guilt free for allowing me to have my wicked way with her sexy body. Maybe now that I made my move, as if this is our champion chess match, this is her little game to play.

Is that it? Is that her game? Should our incestuous affair run afoul, she'd blame the entire thing on me. Maybe that's how she's playing this by playing hard to get. I get it now. Instead of falling back in my seduction of my mother, no doubt, she wants me to continue.

"I just wanted to celebrate Nude Day with you mother," I said suddenly reverting to when I was a little boy and asking her for something that I wasn't allowed to have.

I wanted to add that I meant you no disrespect but with my hand already down her nightgown feeling her tits and fingering her nipples and after sliding my cock across her lips, forget about disrespecting her, all that I did was to molest her and practically rape her. Apologizing for disrespecting her now was utter nonsense.

Giving me her mixed signals again, as she's done for years, she looked at me with a mix of anger and sexual excitement. If she didn't want me, why was she teasing me by parading around me wearing her sexy nightgowns every day all day as if she's Morticia Addams from the Addams family. Then, surprising even me, in one swift movement, she stood, reached down, lifted her nightgown over her head, and tossed it on the chair next to her. She sat back down naked and returned to eating her cereal.

"Is this what you want? Are you happy now that I'm naked too?" Now not mistaking her look for anything else, she looked at me with anger. "Happy fucking Nude Day Charles. May I eat my God damn cereal now?"

'Oh, oh, I did it now,' I thought to myself.

Ignoring her outburst, even better than the dream I just had of her, I couldn't believe my mother was naked. Naked, naked, naked, my Mom was sitting before me naked. Her being naked trumped whatever outburst of feigned anger that she had. My mother's been teasing me for years and just as if she was a big fish on my line, she was fighting me before allowing me to land her and seduce her. I get it now.

Just as I had envisioned her, she had such a beautiful body. I couldn't believe I stuck my hand down her nightgown and felt her big, firm breasts while fingering her hard nipples. As if she was already my lover, I couldn't believe that I slid my hard cock across her lips while imagining her blowing me. Allowing me to sexually molest her, she just sat there. Always so hard to read, I still didn't know and I still couldn't tell if she wanted me or not. I couldn't believe my horny, incestuous eyes. I couldn't remove my stare from her naked body.