Motorstorm: Morning Pass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Nathan Fillion was sat at the nearest deck with a web connection updating his Myspace when a shadow blocked his screen. Turning round Nathan saw Marc looking very nervous.

"Hey Marc, everything alright there buddy?"

Shaking his head Marc looked over his shoulder ensuring Laura was out of earshot he leaned down his voice barely above a whisper. "No...I'm pretty sure Laura's not with us. She's seemed really distracted lately. I think we should swap her for the next race."

Raising an eyebrow Nathan looked at his loyal racer, laughed and shook his head lightly. "Laura doesn't know you're here does she?" Marc shook his head; no humour was in his voice as he spoke.

"Nathan, I'd really appreciate it if you used a back-up driver for the next race. I don't know what it is but she seems to be really spooked about something." Nathan nodded, the compassion in his voice shone through as Marc reasoned with him. There was nothing he could do, Marc was determined to not let Laura race. Holding his hands up Nathan agreed.

"Alright no problem, I'll set it up that we use a back up driver. We've just had a new recruit join up I'll let him race it. Obviously the limelight will be shining on you now." Nathan said, unsure of how Marc would take it. Shrugging, Marc nodded his head and simply said sure. Holding his hands up Nathan made the changes unaware of the chaos it would cause on the team.

The announcers' voice pierced the desert air as the teams fiddled with their vehicles. "All participants please make their way towards the starting line to hand in their Race Entry Form to register."

END

Author's Note: Wow, a lot easier than I thought it would be :-) The race I thought sucked but that's what feedback's for!