Mountain View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
395 Followers

"Unfortunately, I'm always a man of my word, and if you recall, I promised to punish the partner of whoever screws around. Frankly I'm glad it was you, buddy. The little thump was just reaction, not punishment. Now, we'll consider punishment."

"Wait! I jumped you - take it out on me!" Don argued.

"You're not making the rules here, hotshot. You're here to follow them, which you're not very good at yet. Think about that the next time you consider being a hero. Now I think it's time for you to shut up for awhile again." And with that, he regagged Don, went to the kitchen, opened a beer, and came back to sit in front of her again. She felt her nakedness again as he looked at her, and she knew he was carefully looking at her skin, her breasts, and at her crotch, and finally very closely at her face.

Casually, as if there were nothing at all out of the ordinary and with no menace, he ungagged her and asked her about herself. She answered everything truthfully, knowing he had access to their wallets - names, address, what Don's job was, until he asked about children, to which she replied that they had none. She was willing to expose her and Don to whatever befell them, but she naturally, without hesitation, and without a hint of duplicity, lied straightaway regarding their two children, safely cared for at her sister's house in the next county for this little vacation of theirs. As she considered that, she knew that the more she lied, the more she'd have to remember to keep straight, and she determined to tell the truth in matters except for the kids. He didn't seem to take notice of the lie, and continued to question her. Finally, he glanced over at the gagged yet attentive Don, reached up and unclipped her hair, watched it fall to her shoulders and her shake it out of her face, and asked, "Now tell me about your sex life."

"It's fine," she stated.

"Sure it is, with Prince Valiant over here, Mr. Shortsighted of the year and Darwin Award nominee. If he's as attentive to your needs as he is to your survival, it's anything but fine. How is it, really?"

"Really, it's just fine."

"OK, then, let's get more specific. First, will you honestly promise to tell me the truth if I, say, promise not to cause you permanent damage as a result of Don's stupidity? You might want to think that over - I won't ask about those kids you conveniently lied about, whose photos I saw in Don's wallet while you were showering - I just want the truth about things that won't expose you to harm. How about that?"

Turning that over, wondering how good a liar she really was, with no real practice, she agreed meekly, "Yes,"

"OK then, it's Cosmo Quiz time! Now, how often do you come to orgasm when you two make love - always, most of the time, some of the time, rarely, or never?"

"Most of the time," she responded slowly but truthfully, not looking at Don, and hating where this might go. She was relieved that she couldn't see him from where she was, since that answer might surprise his ego. Their sex life really was fine - nothing particularly explosive or passion-driven for the most part, but, well, compared to what some of her friends put up with, fine. She only faked orgasms when it seemed preferable to going on and on without interest, and she only faked little ones then.

"Well, from looking at each of you, he's certainly getting the better end of the deal. You look like you work out, and he looks like he golfs or something. Plus, you've got this great body with that fine skin, while he's no John Holmes, now is he?"

Oh, great, now he's going for the nerve, she thought. Yeah, Don was no restricted DVD star when it came to equipment, but she'd never had a problem with that, and he was almost always able to use it. She knew he was sensitive about his size, which she guessed at between 5 and 6 inches but had never measured. What did bother her at times was that curious and unfathomable thing of his that for some reason, he seemed to get aroused when hearing about her former lovers. He told her he had no homosexual cravings. He claimed she was such a great fuck that it excited him to get into a third person perspective, and it turned him on to know the intimate details of her, including her sexual history, and including descriptions of her lovers - which she usually mediated somewhat. He also claimed he never wanted to have her fuck anyone else for real, but that it was fun to fantasize about. She let the comment about Don's size pass silently while she contemplated what Greer was getting at and why. It was appearing more obvious where this was going now, between the promise of "punishment" and her nudity and Greer's probable isolation from women for some time. She weighed her options, realizing she had no power to resist - he could threaten Don to get her to submit to him physically easily enough. Maybe once he decided to, she could escape for a moment to the bathroom where she knew there was some standby lube in Don's shaving kit. If she could get there and get her vagina oiled and if she were just passive, maybe it wouldn't hurt much, he'd do what he'd do, and it would get over with. If she were enthusiastic, he might get it over with sooner, but that could get easily misunderstood by both Don and Greer, and it might not solve anything anyway. She really hoped Don wouldn't witness whatever happened - maybe Greer would take her to the bedroom. While she was concentrating, she missed his next question.

"I said, how many men have you had? "

"Oh, sorry. I forget."

"Then remember."

"All right . . . six, including Don." She was lying again, but that's the version she'd always told Don, and she was going to stick to that today. It was actually fifteen, eight of the difference being the result of a particularly pleasurable two years in her life as a working single before she met Don. During that time, she was rarely without one man sharing her bed or his, and sometimes she was sleeping with two, for a short time three in the same period of time, although never more than one truly at the same time. She was adventurous but not particularly kinky, and she'd never done any sort of threesome or group scene. The ninth missing one was a cad she had lived with for six months who was so skilled and so well hung that she had determined never to admit to his existence, at least not to Don. Truthfully, she rarely even thought about him, except when Don got into his kinky mode. Her stories to Don were only of the six she'd carefully admitted to, one of whom she admitted had a "big dick," that she'd never defined, despite his urgings. "I don't remember - it was a long time ago - they're all pretty much the same - " had been her various excuses to avoid pushing the truth to where he might actually get hurt.

"Six - not many for a good looking woman. Tell me, who was the best, and let's exclude Donny here, so you won't need to lie."

"I don't know. That isn't something I think about," she started, then saw his reaction and reconsidered. "OK, there was one guy who worked with me before I met Don. He came to town on business sometimes, and we ended up spending those evenings together. He was pretty good."

"What made him pretty good?"

"What is it with you guys, anyway? OK, he liked to eat me, he lasted a long time, he had a nice dick, he was interesting between fucks, he smelled good, he had a nice dick, he lasted a long time, and he liked to eat me."

"Very nice summary. That tells me a good bit. Does Donnie here know about him?"

"I might have mentioned him at some time or other, but I don't think I ever got graphic about it."

Greer walked behind her, kneeled and unfastened her arm restraints, then her leg cuffs. She immediately clasped her legs together and crossed her arms across her breasts. Since her breasts were what she thought of as small but firm for a 38-year-old, the effect was to create new cleavage, which elicited a smile from Greer. Facing her again, he gently and firmly pulled down her arms to her side. Then he cupped the breasts in his hands. At the first touch, she jerked back, gasping, "No!"

"But yes," he replied calmly, cupping them again, weighing them, tenderly massaging them, and then rolling the already hardening nipples in his fingers. Resigned to her situation and past the initial shock that she was sitting here with a strange man touching her while her husband watched, she steeled herself, determined to be stoic. A moment later she thought at least he's not hurting me, as he continued, patiently massaging, obviously in no hurry. After several minutes, she didn't realize she'd closed her eyes and shuddered as the sensations spread from her breasts to her belly to her vagina. She and Don, and now Greer, knew that her breasts were sensitive. Greer could guess right that she loved them being attended to. Part of her wished they wouldn't react, but it was apparently hard-wired. And hard wired from touch to hardened nipples to tingling vagina - something Don knew and she was reminded of as the sensation spread. She hoped her chest wasn't flushing like it did sometimes when she got excited and embarrassed at the same time, but it sure felt good. He stood at the front of her chair, his legs on each side of her knees and touching them. She opened her eyes when she realized they were closed and was presented with his well-formed chest, stomach and crotch in front of her, as he continued to massage her breasts.

"Take off my shorts, Sandra," he said, the intimacy of his using her name hanging in the air.

Knowing Don was looking but sensing no alternative, she reached out and undid his belt. He stood back up straight as she unzipped his cargo shorts, remembering and wondering what had happened to the pistol. When the shorts hung on his hips without falling and he waited, she gave them a tug downward at the cuffs. He stepped back and let them fall to the floor, leaving him naked and with a half-hard and impressively sized penis exposed to her. She looked away, leaving her arms lowered. It was circumcised, she was glad to have noticed, having always considered uncut men a bit more intimidating and bestial, as well as tending to being more odiferous in an unpleasant way. It wasn't the very biggest she'd experienced, but it was significantly longer than Don's, by at least an inch already, and visibly thicker. By any measure she was used to, including those several porn films over the years, on a scale of too small, ok, big, bigger, biggest, it was bigger - definitely bigger. The lack of any tan lines on Greer was also interesting to her, and she inadvertently looked back at him, up and down. She calculated that he spent many of his hours in the sun totally nude, something she envied at the moment. As she considered this, the penis seemed to reach toward her, the head jutting out as the shaft lengthened. She was fascinated by it, as she'd always been when she had that effect on men, but she was aware again of Don's presence and recrossed her arms over her chest.

"No, no, Sandra. None of that. You know what's happening here, or at least generally what's going to happen. Don's foolish bravado is going to result in his getting to see his wife and another man together, doing whatever I choose. I'm not into pain unless I have to be, so don't worry about that part unless your actions provoke me. Now, place your hands behind your head so I can see your breasts again.

"There, that's much better. You really do have lovely breasts, as I hope Donny here appreciates. I especially like the way the nipples are hard. You also have a lovely cunt, which I'll get to presently. Your trimming your hair there says a lot about your awareness of your sexuality and your desire to be beautiful. I think you're beautiful, but we'll discuss things such as that as we go along as well. Please also keep in mind that this is Don's punishment, not yours, so I intend for you to enjoy this if you'll let yourself.

"It's going to happen, so if for that reason if no other, you might as well enjoy it. You do have the power of that decision, you know, so any pain you may experience is what you choose, while any pleasure is also up to you. I hope you'll pick the latter. Oh, and don't worry about the threat of a rape charge intimidating me in the least - it doesn't."

With that, he took her hand, led her to the big recliner chair, sat her in it, then pulled the lever and leaned it back. Lifting her by her hips, he repositioned her with her vagina overhanging just past the forward edge, pushed the leg supports back, and kneeled in front of her legs, spreading them and taking his time looking at her. "This is really going to be a pleasure, Sandra. Don, you may want to take some mental notes, since it doesn't seem you'll be doing much else. Now Sandra, please relax and just let things go."

Taking his time, he trailed kisses up her legs to inches below her crotch, one leg at a time. Then he raised himself over her and began kissing her neck, then shoulders, then grazing his teeth along the back sides of her neck, a place that always brought her shivers of pleasure. Very deliberately, he lowered his mouth to hers. She didn't turn away, but was still passive. He kissed her lips intensely but not hard, then teasingly traced her lips with his tongue. It was more than she wanted to stand, and she rethought her passive stance, figuring, or rationalizing, that she'd get this over faster with some cooperation. She started to kiss him back, just a little, opening her mouth to his tongue. She didn't know if Don could tell that she was kissing him back now, and she didn't care. He was a terrific kisser, and she was melting into his skill. Coaxing, using his tongue craftily, he urged her tongue into his mouth, and she offered it, dueling with his. Finally, he moved away, smiling as he looked into her eyes deeply. They now shared the secret of her response to him. Seeing that, she reminded herself it was just to get it over with. His smile segued into sort of a smirk, she thought, as if he knew she was rationalizing what she wouldn't quite admit to herself yet. Then he moved down to suckle first the right, then the left and more sensitive breast, sucking deeply at them, kneading them with his hands, nipping at her nipples. As he knelt in front of her, she saw that his cock had grown to be larger than she'd expected. Definitely bigger, if not creating a new category all on its own somewhere just this side of too big. Now it was pointing upward, bobbing a bit. He saw her looking, smiled at her, and too soon yet not soon enough he moved toward her pussy.

Spreading her legs with his hands, his thumbs stroked her lips apart as he gazed into her cunt, then he leaned forward and let just the tip of his tongue run the length of her slit. She sucked in her breath audibly and thrust her hips involuntarily when he did that – the sensation rocked her from her cunt to her throat. "Mmmm," he murmured appreciatively, tasting her and he did it again, then outlined her lips with his tongue, then repeated it, working slowly deeper into her, circling her clitoris, returning back to trace the slit, pushing his tongue into her vaginal opening, then back again to her clitoris. After several minutes of this, she was squirming and sighing, her hips thrusting up to try to capture his tongue as it teased and explored and dipped. She knew she was lubricating, and she suspected he could tell, as his saliva mixed with her juices. She could feel her labia intensely as his tongue explored them, and it was maddening to feel so good and yet to want to be filled as well. Eventually, and to her great relief, he settled in to circling her clitoris in a slow steady rhythm, and then as he read her responses precisely, faster and faster as her orgasm welled up from deep inside her and spilled out through her body. She jerked and thrust as it swept over her, and she whimpered aloud, unable to stem it and in conflict over wanting to suppress it and not wanting to, while being intensely aware of Don's witness to her flagrancy. Her head thrust back, she hadn't known she could intensify the orgasm somehow by trying not to come. Her breath came in heaves, and she was glad it was done with.

Then to her surprise, Greer didn't stop, but kept at it as if he wouldn't ever slacken the pace. Upping the ante, she felt a finger, then two, insert themselves just barely into her as he sucked still on her clitoris. The fingers circled about her vaginal opening, and she wished they would go further into her, but he held off, and she felt a second orgasm build, from where she didn't know, and follow the first along its course. It was more intense than the first, and she heard groans escaping from her throat as her hips thrust upwards in the orgasm's waves. As the sensation rolled past, he finally started to let her relax. He reversed his course, slowly and deeply sucking at her, drinking the copious juices she'd produced. She felt drained and embarrassed and thought of Don again, surprising herself that she'd been so flagrantly pleased. She must have seemed to be quite the slattern, and she was concerned for Don and how he had viewed all of this. She also realized she was still excited, and that the orgasms had whetted her appetite rather than sating it. She needed badly to get fucked.

Greer stood up slowly, and she was flattered and aroused to see that Greer's cock was now fully erect, and standing at a 45 degree incline, the head darkened and veins apparent, the skin stretched and urgent. She decided it looked pretty magnificent and cast off any intention to resist him any longer. He smiled as he saw her watching his result of her pleasure, then turned to Don. "Ah, look here," he said and she turned to see, "Now here's an interesting development. What do you think of how your husband is taking all this?"

With that, he pulled Don's chair to beside and facing hers, about four feet away. What she saw was his facial embarrassment, but apparently it was caused by his arousal, because his dick had grown hard and was standing, twitching. "Oh great, for all he knows I'm about to be raped, and he's getting turned on by it all! Damn him," she thought, and then, without reasoning, "If that's his reaction, to hell with it, now I'm absolutely going to enjoy this."

Greer continued, "Yes, this interesting! Are you telling me that this isn't going to be much punishment for you, Donny? Are you getting turned on because your wife is going to get fucked? Or because she just had a couple of nice orgasms? Or are you a closet gay who's getting the hots for me? Or maybe you're just a voyeur, or is it an exhibitionist? I tell you what, Don, the Cosmo Quiz went so well, let's do a Sports Spectacular. We'll let you do the play-by-play. I'll be the manager, coach and quarterback, and Sandra will be the star receiver."

Don sulked, or seethed, and seemed abashed at the prospect of being ringmaster for someone to rape his wife. He met her gaze when she looked over at him, but they were both silent as they processed this new turn, however slight, in Greer's developing plan. Don's erection, however, showed no signs of wilting, which reminded Sandra that she probably understood men as little as they understood women. She couldn't help thinking that his penis that she'd gotten so used to, that had become her standard for normal, seemed just frankly small in comparison to Greer's. It was like Don had a penis, while Greer had a cock. While they were looking at each other wordlessly, Greer produced a Walkman, slipped a cassette from the stereo into it, positioned it near Don, and hit the record button.

"This way, folks, you'll have something to remember this by. Don can even use it to beat off maybe. Now, first Sandra's going to fellate me, and she's going to be very good at it, aren't you, Sandra? Please remember that it's Don who'll suffer if you do a mediocre job, and I promise his suffering then will be much more direct and much worse than this little psychological discomfort he may be feeling now. That said, you may proceed to fondle me and to use your mouth on me, Sandra. Don, let's hear you describe what's going on."

romancer
romancer
395 Followers