Mountain View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

Rolling over on his back, she was pulled on top of the stranger and sat up, fucking down on him, as his hands covered her breasts and pulled hard on her nipples. She heard her husband say, "This is where we both do you, I think," and felt him push her forward. She started to resist, as she realized what Don had in mind, but didn't have the will to argue as she felt him positioning himself behind her.

Don poured oil down her ass and massaged it around her anus. Soon he inserted a finger, and she was amazed that it felt really, pretty good, the cock in her cunt filling her, and this new intrusion not hurting, as she relaxed into the inevitability. "You once said you didn't care for this, but we'll see if that still holds," Don murmured, as he rubbed his cock around her entrance and gently, then insistently, pushed the head of his dick at her back entrance. As he pushed, she relaxed more into it, and he slid inside, each stroke going deeper.

As he and Greer found a rhythm, she felt totally impaled, totally filled, with no pain, just full, and full of enjoyment. Don started picking up the pace, and she responded, squeezing with both her vagina and her sphincter. The orgasm's wave soon returned for her, and she felt powerless to do anything but ride it. After the first one, Don withdrew, still hard. She saw him leave for the bathroom and continued to fuck the big cock in her pussy, quickly becoming a dear friend to her. With Don gone from view, she closed her eyes and ground down on the shaft, taking command, fucking him hard, and hard, until she dragged another ejaculation from him, her triumph it seemed, her victory yet without a sense of her partner's loss. As he shrank, she slid down, sucked him into her mouth, and drank the last of his semen as his coming passed. She felt quiet and satisfied, and in wonder at the day, and she snuggled back under the spread and dozed again.

Later, she awoke to see Greer carry a duffel bag out of the back room, dressed again in cargo shorts and a camp shirt, looking like some safari great white hunter type. Don was sitting naked, and got up as Greer neared the door.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to go," Greer announced. "Don, you're a fortunate man. I always knew you had great taste. Sandra, you're the best – take good care of this guy. I hope you enjoyed our time together. Maybe we can do it again sometime, but that will be up to you both."

"OK, Steve, drive carefully – maybe I'll get back to one of those reunions someday. We'll think about the offer. I notice there are several combinations we didn't get around to. And, I always did like the Keys, you know."

It took her a minute before she registered it all, then connected the name with Don's college roommate, took an instant of recognition, and exclaimed, to both of them in general and each of them in particular, "You son of a bitch! How dare you?"

Don and Steve looked at her, silently checking her response, until she continued, "I will get you back, you know, Don!" She glared, then couldn't repress the laughter any longer, and grinning, added, "I just hope it will be as exquisite for you as this was for me!"

Laughing, Steve waved and disappeared through the door. Don murmured softly, wrapping his arm around her waist, "I can't wait."

romancer
romancer
396 Followers