Mountain View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

Trying to appear to be tentative, but feeling sexually agitated, she wanted to render Greer as helpless as he had her, Sandra reached up with her hands and cradled Greer's groin, cupping his balls in her hand. Keeping her left hand on his balls, she fingered then grasped the shaft with her right hand. It was warm and felt full, and she pulled on it, feeling it throb and grow in response. For a moment, she considered squeezing his balls, hard, to incapacitate him. Then she realized he was strong enough and positioned to knock her senseless if she tried anything like that.

Greer interrupted, "Come on, Mr. Playback, start your commentary! Make me feel like a stud and her feel like a star!"

Don looked like he wasn't going to submit to this humiliation, no matter what the promised punishment, then finally he started.

"This is what's going on here. Greer, a desperate fugitive, has me and my wife held captive in our mountain home. He's got me tied up, and he's promised to hurt us if we don't go along with his orders. I'm naked and tied up. My wife Sandra is naked and untied, sitting in a chair. Greer's standing in front of her. He made her take off his clothes, and he's got an erection. He just performed cunnilingus on her and now she's supposed to fellate him. How's that?" Don asked Greer.

"Terrible, and you know it. Now, get with it!"

"OK. Greer's got a really big dick, and she's holding it. I can see her nipples, and they're hard. He sat her in a chair and ate her, twice, and she really came hard. I think she's enjoying all of this now, never minding my role in this or its implications for us. Now Greer's stroking her breasts again and rolling the nipples in his hand. Now she's pulling on his dick, and it's getting even harder. She's squeezing his balls with her other hand. When she lets him go, I can see his cock standing up on its own, and it looks like it's about eight inches long. It's curved to his left a little, and it's really thick."

Greer interrupted, "Much better, Donny. How does mine compare to yours anyway?"

"Yours is bigger, we all know that. We're both circumcised, but you don't have much pubic hair, which goes along with the rest of your body. Mine is smaller and I'm generally hairy anyway."

Don continued as Greer did, "Now he's bending over her and he's turned her face up to his. He's kissing her, and it looks like she's kissing him back. Now he's sticking his tongue into her mouth, and now she looks like she's sucking on it. She's still stroking his cock, and he's switching places with her so he's lying back in the recliner with his dick standing up, and she's kneeling between his legs, looking at his dick."

Greer cut in again, "Don, you may have a future in sports casting. Now, tell her what you're thinking – how come you're all hard yourself, anyway?"

"I don't know – I really don't. Maybe it's because this is like an X-rated movie, maybe it's because it's dangerous. Maybe I've always wanted to see her fuck someone else. Maybe I'm finding out that being in the presence of an asshole turns me on. Maybe you should know that I think you're an asshole, and if you hurt her I'll hunt you down for it. But if it's just that she fucks you, maybe I'll relish it on some weird level. If you've fucked up our sex life by this, I'll even the score, somehow."

"Well, you've at least got the weird right, bucko. Now let's check something out." Reaching behind her, Greer spread her ass cheeks and massaged them, then he stroked his fingers along her vaginal slit, exploring. "She's really a hot woman, Don. Can you see that she's wet? Very wet!" He slid two fingers into her and she gasped, burying her head next to his thigh, still holding his cock. When he removed the fingers, they glistened, and he tipped her head up again so she could see him lick his fingers. Then he leaned over and kissed her again. She seemed to be in full cooperation now, and greedily kissed him back.

"Yes, she's very hot," Don continued, unprompted. "He's put his fingers in her pussy, and she's wet, and he's licked her juices off his fingers then kissed her to share them with her."

Greer added, "And, as I hope you know, she tastes delicious! This is one great cunt, Don. I'm really going to enjoy this blowjob, you know. I'll bet she will, too. You know, there are some women who really get off on sucking cock. Is she one of them, Don?"

"Yeah, she loves sucking my cock, and it always gets her wet, so don't think you're so special, Greer."

"We'll ask her later who's special, Donny," Greer laughed. "Now, back to the play-by-play!"

"OK, Greer's holding her hair back now, and she's licking his shaft. He's moving her head around as she licks, so he's controlling her yet she's the one doing the tonguing. Now he's lowered her head and I think she's licking his balls, but it's hard to see. Now he's pulled her back up and she's just taken the cock head into her mouth. She's really had to open wide since it's that big. I don't know how she's managing it, but I can see that she's tonguing it inside her mouth - I can see her cheeks shadow that. And now, he's moving her head up and down, and she's sucking him on the up strokes. She's sucking him really hard from the looks of it, and his cock is shining with her saliva. He's got his eyes on her, and she's looking back up at him. She really doesn't look like she regrets this at all. I think she's really enjoying this, and I'm sure he is, from the looks of his dick when she lets it slip out."

"Sandra, are you enjoying this like Don thinks?" Greer asked.

Sandra was on a downstroke. She sucked him way in, rolling her tongue around the shaft and especially tonguing the ridge along its underside, then drawing back up and circling the head, digging the tip of her tongue into his urethral opening while she held just the head in her mouth. "Mmm hmmm" she moaned in assent.

Don continued, "He's got her deep throating him now - I didn't know she could do that with something that big. She's taking almost all of it, and he's picking up the pace. Uh huh, he's getting there now, and she's got her hands on him and is jerking him off as she sucks. He's let go of her head and has dropped his hands to squeeze her breasts, and she's still sucking and jerking him, and - there he goes - he's jerking and shooting into her, and she's swallowing, but some is seeping out of her mouth."

At that, Don stopped talking, and Greer stopped jerking, but Sandra kept sucking and licking until he was thoroughly soft, then she slowly stood and walked over to Don, bending down and kissing him full on his mouth, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He opened to her probing, and she shared with him the remains of Greer's ejaculation. Slowly, she parted with his lips and whispered to him, "Darling, I'm sorry about all this, but if we make it really hot for him, our chances of getting out of this are a lot better, don't you think?"

"Is that all that's going on? It's ok, but is it?"

"Yeah, I know. I'm really hot, too - for you and for him. What do I do?"

"Don't worry - I love you and we'll come to grips with all this after it's over. By the way, I've told you that you're beautiful when you're having sex – and you are!"

Vastly relieved and hoping Greer wouldn't stop her, she knelt down and started licking Don with exactly the same strokes and sequence that Greer had directed her to accomplish on him. Don moaned as she licked his balls and tongued his cock head. He could see that when she deep throated him, she easily got all the way to the base of his cock, something she hadn't accomplished with Greer. She looked up to see Don looking at Greer, who was smiling at him, or sneering, Greer's limp dick lying across his relining figure, still large in its relaxed state, and still glistening. Don leaned over and whispered to her, "Oh, damn, that feels great – you are such a great cock-sucker, Sandra. Do you like being a slut for me as much as I like your being one? Do you want me to come in your mouth like he did? Do you love sucking me as much as you did him?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," she murmured again, with the same inflection, causing Don's own orgasm to well up and spurt into her mouth. He hadn't lasted as long in her mouth as Greer had, and his orgasm seemed to rage through him moreso than Greer's. As with Greer, she kept suckling Don's retreating prick until he was completely spent and softened. Then sat in his lap, put her arms around him, and tongued the taste of his own come back into his mouth.

"Brava!" Greer applauded. "A virtuosa if ever I met one. Don, you're a very lucky guy. I'm really sorry I have to keep you bound up, but let's all take showers and see what happens next."

With that, he bound Sandra, unbound and directed Don to the bathroom, and soon Sandra heard the shower water running.

Greer stepped out on the porch, still naked himself, taking the shotgun from the corner and a cell phone off a shelf. Standing on the porch where he could see her and the door to the bedroom, he made a series of calls. She couldn't make out any of the conversation. She wished she'd noticed the cell phone - maybe there would have been a chance during all this...

Reentering the cabin, Greer walked to her. She watched his cock, softened but large enough to hang past well past his balls, swing heavily, slapping his thighs alternately. Even though he was just walking, the size of his dick turned it to a swagger, and she understood something of the psychological diminution that guys like Don must have faced when they reached their teenage locker room shower years. No matter how many men's magazine advice columns said men were equal, boys must learn differently in those gym showers. Not seeing the erections wouldn't change the conclusions, and it might even make them more erroneous, she mused. She knew that soft size was no guarantee of hard size, but she also knew that it was a damn good indicator. When you start out with the kind of soft that Greer had, there was no way it was going to do anything else but get bigger – the only question would be how much bigger. Now she knew, she smiled to herself.

All this was thought in an instant, as he turned to her, "Well, well. I really enjoyed eating you. Did you enjoy it as much as you seemed to? And what did you think about sucking me? Is that the first time you've done that with Donnie watching? And what's your take on this so far, anyway?"

"Yes, I enjoyed the cunnilingus, but it was sort of in spite of myself. I still don't know if you're going to turn out to be what you said. I responded to the physical thing, but I'm still married, and this was still rape in my opinion. You're causing Don and me all sorts of issues that we'll have to work out long after you're gone."

"You have an interesting definition of rape, one that I believe you wouldn't find legally binding. More interesting, though - what about sucking me? You didn't answer that part."

"I've always enjoyed sucking men. It always turns me on and gets me wet. But there wasn't anything more in it than that."

"Ha! Yeah, and I wasn't very hard either, huh? At least when I feel good, I can admit it, and you certainly made me feel good! Well, it won't be long until I'm gone, then you can work on your "issues" at your leisure, as well as on your honesty with yourself about what's gone on here. My phone calls worked out so I can leave soon. But I still intend to fuck you."

"And I intend to physically cooperate with that as long as you're holding Don as hostage."

"Well, cooperation is a whole level short of participation. I expect participation as well, and I think you know that you'll enjoy things more if you participate. Can I count on you to get as enthusiastic as you know I want you to?"

"I doubt it."

"Remember how much you enjoyed the last round. Are you sure about that?"

"...no."

The sound of the shower ended, and Don reappeared drying himself with a towel. Silently, Greer reset his bonds and freed Sandra, then said, "Sandra, you think about that in the shower. I'll be discussing our plans with Don here."

Sandra entered the shower deep in thought, letting the hot water soothe her predicament as well as her skin. After a long time, she turned the water off, dried off, and returned to the living room, the towel wrapped around her, her hair damp and her makeup-free face fresh and set for whatever came next. Don was still bound, but didn't look nearly as distressed as she'd sort of hoped, she admitted to herself. His dick looked meek and retracted in that posture – who said they didn't have personalities?

"Very cute outfit, Sandra, here's the deal," Greer started. "Don's aware of my intentions. He knows that I'm about to fuck you, and that's ok with him, since it will gain his freedom. It'll probably get his dick hard, too, if we let him watch, don't you think? I think he really wants to watch - and if things go right, I think maybe he'll even join in. Would you care to get fucked well and long by two guys who want to give you pleasure?"

"If I say no, what happens?"

"I leave Don bound up and just fuck you myself. Then I tie you up and leave, like I promised."

"And if I say yes?"

"Hmm. We'll see about that as we proceed. I might even let you two loose, but I'd really have to believe you wouldn't try anything, and that might be tough, considering your earlier antics."

She thought about it and turned to look at Don, "Well, it seems to me that I'm not the one to make the decision. I'm just the object of all this. It sounds like Don's call to me, but Don, you need to really know what you want here, because we're can't end up in a whose-fault-was-it thing when it's all over."

"Well, let me tie you back up," he replied, and proceeded to rebind her in the chair. It had gotten downright routine and took hardly any time, as she positioned herself compliantly. "You two can discuss it while I clean up. If you agree, it has to be with your honest agreement not to try anything I wouldn't approve – anything. I'll let you stay ungagged to discuss it, but you've got to do the no yelling thing. Not that anyone would hear, but it would probably interrupt my shower, and I do so hate that sort of thing." He is so damned confident, she thought to herself, helpless to do much about it.

Without waiting for an answer, Greer strolled naked out of the room. Sandra watched him go, letting herself appreciate that his back did look really fine, and remembering how good his cock felt when she wrapped her mouth around it and tongued it just under the head. Don brought her out of her brief reverie, "Well, if it's my choice, I'd rather fuck you with this guy than sit and watch him fuck you alone. Plus, that way I'll be part of the pleasure for you if it works, and I'll have a better chance to make sure nothing goes wrong if it doesn't go well. Did I mention you look great when you're having sex? I'm surprised I lasted even a minute after watching you suck on that thing of his. The question is, how much of this is your being out of any control of it, how much is it your protecting or pleasing me, and how much of it is actually a turn on for you?"

"Well, you know I get turned on sucking a cock, and his was no exception, although I really didn't know if I would, since it's been so long since I've done that to anyone else. I don't know if you've conditioned me to love sucking you, or if I just like the act. I've gotten so used to it with you alone, and that's been fine, and will be after all this is over, by the way. So, yeah, I'm partly turned on by this now, and I've just about gotten over the fear thing, although there's still a distinct possibility that he'll fuck me, with your help, then kill us both. Can you get hard knowing that?"

"Sandra, I really think if he were going to kill us, he'd have handled things all differently up to now. None of that FBI thing had to do with violence – it was all robbery. I think he's just a guy who picked our cabin, who's naturally horny after a long time alone, and even moreso since you're such a babe, and if we play along, he'll leave us remarkably unscathed. That said, this is a great opportunity for both of us to indulge our fantasies a bit, don't you think?"

Before she could challenge him on just which fantasies he thought this fulfilled for her, Don's cell phone rang. She'd forgotten all about it, and it shocked them both. The sound came from next to Don's chair, under where his clothes had ended up. Hearing the shower still going, and hoping he could get to it in time, Sandra watched Don topple his chair, flip open the phone with his mouth, and answer it quietly.

"Hello . . . hey, Mrs. Watson . . . Yes, we're up here for the week, just unpacking. Yes, that would be fine, but could you wait until after supper? We were going to take a hike, but we'll be back by seven, and that will be well before dark. OK, see you then!" He flipped the phone closed, and they were startled to see Greer standing in the doorway, naked and blatantly relaxed as ever.

"And what was that all about?" he asked, very seriously, picking up and righting Don and his chair, then taking the battery out of the phone and stepping outside, returning without the phone or battery. Forgetting the phone and leaving it on – that's two mistakes, and the first two, I think, Sandra reflected, wondering if there would be more of them, and if she'd recognize them in time to exploit the opportunity.

Don responded, "That was Mrs. Watson, our rental agent. She lives down the mountain, saw me drive by when I was in town this morning, and wants to bring some real estate papers by for us to sign. She'll be here after supper, and knowing her, she won't be alone. Her husband is the town police chief. Since I didn't squeal, and since she'll be here in a couple of hours, I'd suggest you hit the road right away."

"You'd suggest that, eh? Well, I had another suggestion I thought we'd pretty much agreed on, and I'm not in the mood to depart just yet. I'm probably nuts, but I'm willing to stick by the deal I offered, then I'll leave you two alone, without your car distributor. You'll have no proof of anything, and I'll be on my way. If you say I was here, I'll find that out, and I'll get to you before they get to me. If you stay quiet, you won't be guilty of anything since I've threatened you, and you'll be able to sleep in the coming months as well."

Don seemed downright chipper, as he said, "Right, then. I guess the next move's up to you."

"Sandra," Greer said, warming to the task again, "I found some massage oil back there. You two must really enjoy this place from the bathroom arsenal of oils, the erotica in the bookcase, and even the dope stash in your cooler. For now, though, I think you need to be well-lubricated outside as well as in, don't you? Let's have you stand up now."

Saying that, he pulled her up from her chair, looped a coil of nylon rope between her handcuffs, leaving her feet unfettered, and tossed the rope over a beam, so when he pulled on it, her arms were raised above her. Raising her up so she was standing erect but comfortably flat-footed and kicking her feet to where they were about shoulder-width apart, he tied the loose end of the rope to the closed front door handle and stepped back to assay his work. She felt like something out of The Story of O, arms above her, shackled, legs apart, at the mercy of a stranger. Her expectation of being physically freed was dashed, at least temporarily.

"You look quite fine, Mrs. Bradley," Greer said, walking around her. For a moment, she wondered how he'd learned their last name, and figured there was mail or luggage tags or something lying around to reveal that. She sensed her nakedness more than ever. Pouring out a bit of oil into his hand, Greer knelt and started applying it to her. He started with her feet, giving her a foot massage on each foot that was luxurious and relaxing. Then he started working his way up her legs, massaging the oil into her skin as he went, and working at the muscles firmly, but not painfully. It was sensuous and delicious, and she closed her eyes and just reveled in the sensations.

romancer
romancer
396 Followers