Mountain View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

Reaching her upper thighs, she felt the sexual desire building in her again, and she knew that she was lubricating. Greer shifted to her arms, then her shoulders and back, then around to her sides and belly. She expected to and did feel the pleasurable sexual kick when he oiled her neck, but was surprised that she felt it as well when he smoothed the fluid into her armpits and behind her knees. Soon she felt super-sensitive all over, yet he'd still not gotten to her buttocks, crotch, both breasts, and her head. Pausing, he asked, "Don, it seems I'm about to the critical areas. What do you recommend here?"

She had had her back to Don, and at this he turned her, her arms still above her head, her breasts stretched upwards. She opened her eyes and saw that Don appeared quite pleased with things, and that his erection had started to return. She'd been enjoying the massage and oil so much she'd forgotten about the men's arousal. Looking down at Greer standing beside her, she quickly confirmed that Greer was also becoming erect, but just like Don, just becoming, not rock-hard. This was obviously a turn-on for Don – he'd seen her naked enough not to get off on that alone. Greer was still noticeably larger than Don in his semi-tumescence. Yet each time she looked at his cock, she was surprised at just how much larger he appeared to be, and how attractive that extra size looked to her. She'd never felt Don was inadequate; but visually, big cocks definitely had an advantage – maybe men react to large breasts the same way, she mused.

"I'd go for the breasts first, I suppose," Don suggested. Greer complied, gently massaging them from behind, pulling on the nipples with his oily hands, bringing them to hardness as the areolae shrank. He continued to massage them, more firmly, squeezing the nipples back into the breast, kneading the whole breast – it felt great, and she continued to feel increasingly aroused – attention to her breasts frequently awakened her clitoris, and she felt her hips squirm involuntarily. Don had a front and center view of this, and his erection was still growing.

Satisfied with the breasts, Greer nudged her feet further apart and started on her buttocks, dripping a rivulet of oil down the crack of her ass, and following it with his hands. He was behind her, watching his hands on each of her cheeks, kneading them and letting his fingers insinuate themselves lower and lower. She felt oily all over, and when he ringed her anus with his finger, she jerked with the forbidden sensations and resulting embarrassment of it. That was something she'd told Don early on in their marriage that she didn't care for, and he'd never gone further than suggesting they might try it sometime. Finally, she felt Greer's cock nudge itself between her buttocks as his hands reached around in front of her. She felt some satisfaction that it was obviously hard, and he slid it back and forth, humping her slowly from behind, the shaft passing between her cheeks and along the base of her vagina. Turning her so she was facing Don, Greer started to masturbate her with his fingers. Pulling her thighs apart and caressing her thighs outside her vagina, then her vaginal lips, then circling her clitoris, then moving back to her lips, stroking the length of them, and so forth, he built her excitement, still sliding his cock along beneath her, making her arch her hips involuntarily seeking its entry. As her breathing got more ragged and her hips started to thrust, he intensified his focus on her clitoris, and soon she was gasping in yet another orgasm. She had closed her eyes, not sure when, and opened them as the orgasm hit her, to see Don looked into her eyes, smiling. She neither took note of nor reacted to the smile, as the ripples coursed through her, but she let herself cry out in the pleasure of it – not a groan or scream, but something in-between, primal, and necessary for her.

She needed Greer to continue to stroke her until she'd subsided, but he moved away from her, leaving her to breathe through the recovery, and leaving her edgy again from the lack of full satisfaction. Greer positioned some pillows on the thick rug, loosened the rope, letting her arms down, ignoring his cock which had to be as needful as she felt – it was oil-slicked and purple-headed, the veins blue and heavy – how did he keep from throwing her down and entering her right there?. Then he unclipped the cuffs and guided her to her hands and knees in front of Don. "Now, let's see how well you can fuck!" Greer snarled as he pushed her forward so she was kneeling, her torso supported by her hands. She was completely unbound now, and in a position that she and Don both enjoyed. She briefly registered appreciation that they'd added the soft, padded rug to the cabin, and knew from experience that it was comfortable for kneeling as well as lying on. She wasn't used to having pillows under her knees – even more comfort, certainly, but unusual. The she recalled how she frequently rose up in this position with Don, trying to get his cock against her clitoris. Realizing that the knee pillows were going to accomplish just that, she reflected that this guy really knows his women. She felt Greer position his engorged cock at her vaginal entrance from behind. She felt oily all over, and couldn't identify where the oil stopped and her lubrication began, but she expected an easy entrance, she was so hot by now. Greer pushed forward, and the resistance of her body to the intrusion caught her off-guard. It felt bigger than she'd expected, maybe because she was getting swollen, engorged from the earlier activity. Maybe he was even bigger than before – it didn't really matter. As she considered the sensation, he grabbed her hips and pushed himself steadily but unremittingly into her.

"Annnhh!!" she groaned, as the shaft entered her, pulled back a bit, and surged forward again. It took three strokes for his cock to impale her to its hilt, and she stopped trying to muffle her moans. Immediately, she appreciated the pillows, for they quite effectively raised her vagina, making his cock rub the base of her clitoris with each stroke. It was so intense, it was almost like a hard tickle. Then he started a steady fucking with long, slow strokes out and back in all the way. The length of the strokes amazed and excited her, and she realized that she'd forgotten liking such long strokes so well – as he pushed, he seemed to shove her insides along with his cock, then drag her out as well, although she knew she was lubricating copiously. All along, her clitoris felt as if it were being sucked on, as his cock rubbed it gloriously. Looking up, she saw Don's penis fully hard again, although she was too far from it to taste or touch. Looking further up, she and Don gazed at each other. He was smiling and breathing deeply, and she felt the sensations in her hips infuse the rest of her body. Still staring straight into Don's eyes, she gasped, humped back and was engulfed by yet another orgasm.

She whimpered in frustration as Greer pulled out. Then, hardly pausing, but gently turning her with his strength, he repositioned the pillows, laid her softly on her back with the pillows under her ass, opened her legs, and lowered himself into her in the missionary posture, except with her hips raised obscenely to him by the pillows. As he held himself above her, she could feel her breasts tipping outward, the nipples seeming to be permanently erect. He held his weight off. Slowly, he sank his cock back into her, meeting little resistance. Greer gradually picked up the pace again. She could feel her vaginal walls surrounding him, and his cock rubbing past them. When Don fucked her, she felt him rub along her vaginal top, or its floor, or along one side, then the other. Greer's penis filled her so that she was being stimulated along the full cylinder of his mass, throughout the full cylinder of her cunt. The over-stimulation of her entire vagina was almost maddening, and this time it was the realization of his thickness and her acceptance of it, her milking it for all it was designed for, that pushed her over into yet another orgasm. She let out a low growl as it forged into her, his cock reaming its way in and out relentlessly. She thought for a moment that this was too many orgasms, that she should find a way to stop the repetitions, then she stopped thinking that, intentionally.

She squeezed with her cunt, both to intensify her sensations and to try to bring him some of the same thrill. He responded immediately to the squeeze, now ramming rather than stroking, and she kept squeezing, feasting on the power his jerking hips reflected that he'd given to her. Now she was in control, and now he was losing it even as he pushed harder. Her orgasm had become a continuously crashing surf, but she was aware of his growing helplessness inside her, and she took it as a triumph, squeezing and humping him stroke for stroke. He seemed to swell even larger, and she imagined he had somehow become harder as well, as he tripped over the edge. "Arh, ah . . . oh fuck!" he cried out as he yielded completely and tried to lodge his semen as deeply within her as his body could manage. He was helpless, and she kept coming, as he humped upwards inside her, bumping her cervix yet causing no pain within the swells of her pleasure. His orgasm lasted - and lasted - as his jerking movements sporadically became weaker, but still resulted in aftershocks of pushes into her, his pubic bone pressing on her clitoris, his cock only half-softened and still hard enough to fit her glove-like, being caressed now by the walls he'd so recently raked along.

Slowly, slowly, she returned to the reality of the scene. She realized her arms had been wrapped around Greer's neck, and then that her heels were dug into his buttocks, as she'd unconsciously been pulling him inward even as he'd been thrusting. She let her legs down, and her arms, and was embarrassed that Don had watched the entire scene and undoubtedly knew she'd been carried away far beyond merely cooperating with an intruder. Greer, still gently fucking her with his deflating penis, smiled down at her.

"Sandra, that was just absolutely terrific!" he gasped, laughing.

"Don, your turn," he wheezed, and rolled off her, his dick, flopping sidewards across his thigh. Crawling over to Don, he released the shackles, then collapsed on his back, still breathing heavily.

Before she could register just what was happening, Don had replaced Greer, sinking his erection into her.

"Don, what?..." she asked, but his dick felt good too. She registered its less intrusive size, but recognized its extra-hard condition. Like a pet come home, his dick rummaged about inside her, the combination of her juices and Greer's leaving her feeling as if she were full of liquid and cock, with no room, just liquid and cock.

"You are fantastic, and wonderfully loved," Don whispered in her ear, dispelling her concern for having lost her control earlier.

"I don't know what's going on, just fuck me some," she answered, adding, "You feel terrific yourself, you know." She felt fucked out, but she was determined not to let Don feel subordinate to Greer - - - if she could help it.

Don shifted into his left-right alternating stroke that she loved, and quickly, she was coming again – she'd lost count of how many this was. This time it was from the sexual stimulation, but also from the relief that Don loved her, that it was all going to be ok, that what she'd felt earlier was prelude to this, and that marvelously (and rarely for them), Don was going to come quickly and along with her. It was an almost quiet coming for them both, but it was a treasure, and they both knew it.

She lost track of just what may have followed, but awakened sometime later, covered with the bedspread as she lay on the floor, dusk falling outside. Looking around, she saw that Don was on one side of her, Greer on the other, both sleeping quietly on their backs, both naked. Carefully, so as not to awaken them, she knelt between them at their knees and compared the two men. They were both good looking in their own ways, and Greer's cock, while obviously larger, actually wasn't any more visually attractive, she decided, now that she had adjusted to the initial novelty of it. Both their scrotums looked soft and cuddly, nestled beneath their flaccid penises. She reflected on the scenes earlier, and for reasons she didn't want to even try to think about, she didn't flee or go for the shotgun.

She remembered that Mrs. Watson was due at the cabin, and knelt down, whispering to Don. He awoke, listened to her, then smiled and said, "Sandra, she's not coming. That was a wrong number, and I just said that on the spur of the moment to try to come up with a believable way to get us out. Actually, I don't think we're in much danger, do you?"

"No, I guess not," she replied, realizing they'd been untied for hours, and Greer had done nothing to keep them. If he were worried, he'd have done something – he wasn't the type to leave details unattended, that she knew.

"So, then, what now?" she asked, still whispering.

"Now, I think we both do you, then I leave," Greer's voice said, startling her.

Considering the alternative, she sighed. She crawled up, kneeling with one leg between each of theirs, stopping with her knees nudging their crotches. Smiling, she stroked their bellies with her hands, one on each man. Paralleling her movements as she sat on her haunches, she ran her nails up across their chests, raking their nipples. Then she leaned onto them and kissed them deeply, first Don, then Greer, her eyes open and staring at each man in turn, she started to speak, "I'm going to get you both hard, then you can take over."

She looked down at the cock that she knew so well, and reached down to stroke it, jacking slowly, and in a moment, feeling it start to swell and extend. "I don't know how you can get hard again," she told her husband in some amazement.

"Neither do I, but I'm not arguing the point," he smiled back at her.

"Let's see if Greer can get up for another round," she said softly.

With that, she shifted around, lowering her pussy to Greer's face, and he started to lick it eagerly. Sucking Don's dick into her mouth, they heard him moan, then she moved over and started to ring her tongue around Greer's cockhead. Don raised himself on an elbow to watch them begin the classic 69. She was totally focused on the cock, and Don could see that she was starting to get results.

She'd always preferred sucking cocks that were hard already, but this time she took her time and sampled having the fat, soft sausage in her mouth, rolling her tongue around it, sensing if it was going to respond. It only took a moment, and she knew it was. It was already bigger than Don's, it seemed, again, and it had a long way to go. She was whimpering softly as she licked him and he continued to run his tongue along her slit, grabbing her hips to control her movements and sucking her clitoris into his mouth between tongue strokes. She grabbed the base of Greer's cock with one hand and slipped the other under his ass to grab his scrotum. Squeezing the shaft and balls in a slow rhythm, she started sucking, each stroke getting deeper along his shaft, and each stroke seeming to pull more shaft out of him. Greer's hips were starting to hump along with her sucking rhythm.

"OK, guys, comparison shopping time," she said. "Come on, I want you to kneel face to face so I can check you out together."

The men complied, and knelt a foot apart. Stroking their hard pricks, she watched them slide through her hands. "Well, Don, I do think he's just a bit bigger, don't you?"

"Yeah, but not much more than, say, 50%. I guess I'd say he's a lot bigger than I am – what ever happened to those articles that say there's not much difference?"

"Well, it's not that much different - I'd say you're about 6", and he's, let's see, about 8" so far, and that is sooo far, I think. Come on, closer, guys."

The men knelt closer, and she used their cocks as wands, rubbing each other's cocks together. As Greer swelled to his full length, Sandra impulsively took one of each man's hands in hers and guided each to the other's cock. At first, she covered their hands with hers, slowly having them jack each other, then she released her hand and watched them continue.

"This is amazing," she said quietly. "Not at all homosexual, just sexual – what are you guys feeling?"

"Each other, obviously," said Don. "I've always wondered what it would feel like to have a big cock, and I guess this is as close as I'll ever get, though I wish the view was different." Don and his cock size thing – would he ever really reconcile with it?

Not willing to pursue that line of thought, she just watched them and enjoyed seeing that both their gazes were locked on their hands and the other's cock, almost as if she weren't there. It was fascinating, and she wondered if she'd ever have the opportunity to stroke, and even eat, another woman. Goodness, she'd come a long way into this liberated sexuality in a very short time. In addition to opening her consciousness to the attraction of lesbian relations, she'd managed to lower a real barrier between the men, and she was in no rush to see it reestablished. "How about the balls?" she continued.

As each man cupped the other's scrotum, she saw them instinctively roll the balls around, gently squeezing and tugging, but much more gently than she'd have guessed. She was definitely going to try to get this part right next time, she thought.

"How about you?" she challenged her husband's new stimulator.

"It's different, but in a sort of disembodied way – with him stroking me and me stroking a cock, it's like I'm robotically jerking off, or something."

She registered thankfully that he wasn't bringing size into the discussion, and just watched, as they returned to jacking each other. Greer was pulling long strokes, while Don was rubbing his thumb back and forth across the head – another thing to remember next time she was alone with Don – she figured he wouldn't do it if he didn't like it himself.

"This is very educational, by the way," she smiled, watching them.

"I think this was supposed to be about fucking you, Sandra, not about your fucking with us," Greer said, and he disengaged and pushed her back on the bed, lifting her knees up and positioning himself between her legs. "Now, you put it in. I love it when a woman puts me into her."

"Is this where I'm supposed to say, ‘oh no, it's too big?'" she asked, reaching for the shaft.

"I think you missed your opportunity for that line some time ago," Greer offered.

"Don, you'd better watch this closely," Sandra said. With that, she smoothly pulled the big shaft toward her, ran it up and down her vagina, and pulled just the head into her, taking an audible breath in as it entered.

"Oh damn, that feels fine! Oh damn! More, more!"

Casting caution aside, Greer humped into her, and his whole cock disappeared to the hilt with an ease she wouldn't have thought possible only a few hours before. The ease was paradoxical - she knew she was swollen now, and the tighter fit resulting was delicious, almost but not quite painful, but she was oily with juices, and the combination made the tightness easy somehow. Sandra immediately started twitching, fucking back hard, and coming right away. Greer fucked her through the orgasm, slowed a moment as it started to pass, then picked up a steady rhythm of deep, long, slow strokes. She came again as he pumped into her, and was crying out as she came a third time, Greer showing no inclination to do anything other than fuck her into oblivion.

"Aaahh, aaahhh, stop, stop!" she cried out, and Greer stopped, his cock buried to the hilt again. "Just let me catch my breath a minute!"

romancer
romancer
396 Followers