Mr. and Mrs. Smith Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob1515
Bob1515
411 Followers

My heart began to race as my skin began to catch fire.

"Then I would pull this tiny g-string panty down like this."

Laura was completely nude. I was in heaven.

Laura said, "I will give you a choice. You can fuck me here and now or I will give you my cell phone with some very naughty pictures of Jeff and I to masturbate to."

I began to massage her muscular ass. The choice seemed so easy but I couldn't resist asking, "Are the pictures new?"

Laura answered, "Jeff took them last night."

I kept eyeing her purse when Laura saw my face in the mirror.

Laura smiled, "It's ok. I think I know what you want."

Laura put her clothes back on and said, "Here is the phone. You stay here and enjoy these while I buy the lingerie."

The pictures were fantastic. There were shots of her giving Jeff a blow job and shots of her riding him. There was also a picture of him shooting a huge load of cum on her ass. Shit that is hot! I came all over myself.

I snapped out of my funk. I quickly emailed the pictures to myself before Laura came back. When she returned she said, "I didn't think it would take long."

Later that night Laura sent me a picture of her sucking Jeff's dick with the lingerie on. Her text message read, "Thanks for your advise. Jeff loved the lingerie!"

A few minutes later she sent a picture of three spurts of cum on her ass with the caption, "Correction, he really loved it. See you in court cuckold."

Court:

Even though my lawyer advised me to not testify in court, I felt it was my last chance to reach out to Laura. I loved her and I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else.

Ron Daniels said, "We would like to call Michael Smith to the stand."

My heart started to race. I was so nervous my hands were shaking.

Daniels asked, "Mr. Smith, would you say that this cuckold fantasy you have is common?"

I replied, "Probably not."

"Do you think that it is normal for a man to ask his wife to sleep with another man?"

"No," I replied.

Daniels continued, "Do you believe you caused your marriage irreparable harm by inviting another man into your relationship?"

I stopped for a second. I replied, "No I don't. I believe what consensual adults do in the privacy of their home is their own business. When we were engaging in the cuckold lifestyle we were happy. Our sexual needs were well taken care of and we didn't fight. My crime is simple. I became jealous and I broke Laura's heart. She had fallen in love with Jeff and I was wrong to try and break them up."

Laura began to cry. The court had adjourned for lunch. While I was walking out to the parking lot I ran into her.

I said, "I'm sorry Laura. I really screwed up. My sexual urges took precedence over your emotions and I was wrong."

Tears running down her cheek Laura said, "I still love you. I overreacted and I didn't handle your jealousy well."

I said, "Can we continue where we left off? I am ok with the fact that you are in love with both of us."

Laura gave me a big hug and said, "I love you!"

We both stopped the divorce proceedings. While it took Jeff a while to adjust to the situation he eventually came around. My wife could be quite persuasive!

The End

Bob1515
Bob1515
411 Followers
12