Mr. Dangerous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had complete control over this man, this man who had devastated my life, and I was determined to see this through to it's completion, whatever that may be. I stood up, and towered over him as I asked, "Are we ready to talk now Richard? Do you think we should rehash the past? It might prove to be quite cathartic for us both, don't you agree?" I didn't wait for a response as I turned my back toward him, bending at the waist to my bag, exposing my thong covered ass to his gaze. "Ok Lynn, I will discuss anything you want to, just untie me now. Come on Lynn, please?" I could tell by his tone that he was a little disconcerted, but still thought it was some prank I intended to play on him. As I turned to stand straight beside the bed he saw what I had in my hand, and his eyes grew a little wider, not knowing fully what my intentions were, but guessing nonetheless.

I took a step closer to the bed as I asked him in a calm voice, "Richard, do you remember the women you slept with, the ones I found out about at least?" He answered quietly, "Yes Lynn, I remember." I responded, "There were 5 of them weren't there? Yes, 5 is right, I can remember each one's names. I think you should feel the sting and think of each one as you do." I raised the large hairbrush over my head and brought the back of it down on his ass as hard as I could. I saw his eyes squeeze tightly shut with the first blow and his loud yelp of surprise. He didn't really think I would do it, cause him pain like that, but now he knew...I would indeed.

Three more quick, hard slaps with the hair brush to his buttocks rained down and then I quietly said, "And Richard? This one is for Anne," as I pulled the large bodied brush back and swung it down to meet his ass with full force. I had left marks on the cheeks of his ass, I was a bit shocked at what I had done, I had injured someone, left bright red welts on his skin, but I was also very aroused and the power I felt was incredible. I could feel the throbbing between my legs and the dampness on my upper thighs, I thought I was going to cum without even touching myself.

The sound of his whimpering broke through my transe like state, and I realized he wasn't struggling, he was just lying there absorbing his pain. I knelt at the side of the bed, looking at his face to gauge how upset he was when he turned and looked at me and I realized he had tears on his face. We just stared at each other for a moment and pain erupted onto his face. "God Lynn, I was so wrong for what I did, I was such a prick, I can barely live with myself. Please help me."

I felt the waves of heart break wash through my chest as I fell onto him, cradling him in my arms. I knew in my heart he was a good person, just a very screwed up person. The anguish on his face was real, and his words had sounded like a plea for help from a child. The dam broke, and he began to sob.

"Richard, I will help you, but you must agree to some things first." I told him finally pulling away and sitting beside him on the bed. He was sobbing now, begging for help, begging for me to control his life, his behavior, pouring out all the sorrow he felt for the past. "Anything you say Lynn, I will do anything you say, just please help me!" he cried, "I can't live with myself, I am miserable and I NEED you, I've always needed you." I was calm as I told him, "You will do everything I say, anything I ask of you , you will do without question immediately or I will punish you. If you continue to misbehave I will leave you and never have another thing to do with you. Do you understand me?"

"Y-yes" he stammered, "I will do anything you say, always, please just untie me so I can hold you. PLEASE Lynn."

I reached for my bandage scissors and cut through the restraints, releasing him from my physical control, a bit apprehensive of the mental control I now had over him. "Oh God!" he said, as he threw himself into my arms still crying from his anguish and revelation of his need. I cradled him in my arms letting him cry, kissing his face and his hair. His hands reached to my waist, down my sides and around to my ass, as I felt him grip my hips and pull me to him. His cock was rock hard between us, rubbing against my pussy, but I was determined to remain in control of the situation in spite of the need I felt for his hard, perfect cock.

"Richard," I said quietly, "lay back on the bed now, I want to see you." He pulled his head from my chest, I could see the struggle going on in his mind, then the relaxing of his features as he laid his head back on the pillow. I pulled away, sitting up over his body, looking down at his tear streaked face. "Raise your arms up above your head," I told him, "and spread your legs." He slowly did as I said and I raked my gaze down the length of his body." His cock was hard, jutting out from his pelvis, and I was dying to suck it, to lick it, but I held back, "Not yet," I thought to myself.

I ran my hands from his face, down the sides of his neck, over his clavicles and down his well muscled chest. I bent my head to his nipple and licked across it, loving the feel of the firmness and the hairs growing there. I drew my tongue up to his axilla, licked there, tasting the salty sweat of him, remembering. My hands ran over his abdomen, feeling the strip of dark hair that extended down from his belly button to his pubis, it was familiar territory and it felt like home. My tongue continued its journey down his chest, tasting, nipping with my teeth and kissing the terrain as it went. I ignored his hard cock, accept for a quick little lick tasting the drop of cum that had accumulated at the tip of it, continuing down his inner thighs, under his knees and down the full length of his calves. I licked the top of his feet and kissed down to his toes, drawing my lips across the surface of his skin...still...remembering.

I could hear his little moans of pleasure as I returned to his upper, inner thighs, still ignoring his cock. He spread his legs further apart, hoping I would turn my attention to his hardness, but still I ignored it. I brought my hands to his hips, slid them to the front of him and gently under his testicles, raising them to my tongue. I licked each one, drawing them into my mouth in turn and sucking gently on them. I pushed his legs even wider apart as I slipped my tongue down to his perineum, loving the feel of his soft skin there. I knew he was dying for me to touch his cock, but no...not yet.

I let my busy tongue slid to his asshole, knowing he loved it to be stimulated, but also knowing he had never allowed me to insert even a finger into him there. I probed with my tongue, getting the sphincter slippery with my saliva. His moans were louder now, and he was slowly gyrating his hips ready to explode with minimal touch. "Richard?" I asked him suddenly, pulling back. He didn't respond. "RICHARD????" I asked firmly! "Yes?" he whispered. "Turn over," I told him. "What? Why?" he asked. I said simply, "Turn over, NOW!" I looked up to his face and saw the surprise and the acquiesence as he quickly flipped over onto his stomach. I could still see the red slashes on his ass from my spanking. I thought of striking him again for his slow response, but I really didn't want to add to his welts just yet. I said, "When I tell you to do something, you DO it, understand me????"

"Yes," he said. "Yes Maam! You say!" I instructed him.

"Yes Maam," he said. I could tell he was embarrassed and humiliated to call me Maam, but that's what I wanted, and if we were going to play this way, this was how it was going to be! My rules, or nothing!

"Now, get on your elbows and knees and stick that ass up in the air for me!" I commanded him. Again I saw the struggle going on in his mind on his face. I gave him a minute to fight that internal battle and was glad to see him comply. He went to his knees and bent forward, resting his upper body on his elbows, face in the pillow. I reached for my bag again, pulling out the 7inch, narrow vibrator and the lubrigel. I have always wanted to fuck you in the ass, and now I'm going to do it. You will be still every moment, or I will punish you. Do you understand me???" I asked him.

"Yes Maam," he responded quickly this time. I bent my head to his ass cheeks, feeling his soft skin on my lips and reaching around to finally touch his cock. As soon as I wrapped my fingers around the shaft of the wonderful penis, I heard him moan with pleasure, he had waited for me to touch it, I knew he was ready for the contact. I pulled my hand away and spurted some lubrigel into my palm, knowing that the slippery feeling of my well lubricated hand on his cock was going to be very pleasurable for him. "Don't you cum until I say you can!" I told him. I returned my hand to his cock and began stroking it slowly, closing my eyes with the memory of him. I shook my head again and got back to the task at hand.

As I continued to slowly stroke his cock, I applied lubricant to the vibrator I had brought from my room. My pussy throbbed with every beat of my heart, I was incredibly turned on with the situation, and I was excited about thrusting this instrument into his tight little asshole. I bent my head again to his ass, licking the tan skin of his cheeks, kissing him, moving closer to his asshole. I was still stroking his cock with my left hand, and I pulled his legs apart further with my right as I bent my head lower towards his hanging balls and licked them from behind. I licked them lovingly and continued to use my tongue on that soft stretch of skin between his balls and his rectal sphincter. I teased his asshole with my tongue, dancing with it, probing it, loving it. I reached my right index finger to his tight ring, and pushed it in up to the first knuckle, feeling it relax a bit as it accepted the intrusion. I pulled it out and moved the lubricated vibrator to the entrance of him. "OH God Lynn, I never knew how good it would feel."

I told him, "I want you to relax now Richard, because this IS going to happen, right now." And I pushed the bulbous tip of the vibrator into his rectum, hearing him moan in pleasure as I continued to stroke his cock, very slowly. I slid it in further as I felt him relax and accept the vibrator. I pushed it in full length. I felt him draw up his knees and heard him moan as I turned the vibrator on and began sliding it in and out of him. His cock was rock hard in my hand, and I felt him thrusting his hips in rhythm with my strokes. He was panting now, breathing heavily.

He said, "Oh God Lynn, I'm going to cum."

I responded "Beg me Richard, beg me to let you cum." His hip were moving wildly now as I continued to stroke his cock and thrust the vibrator into his ass in fast rhythm. "Please Maam, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeesa let me cum, I'm going to cum, Oh God Lynn please!!!!!" I said simply, "Cum." And he did, I felt his cock spasming and pumping out his thick white cum onto the sheets of the bed, as he moaned and thrust his hips back and forth feeling the vibrator sliding in and out of him and my slippery hand on his cock.

I slid the vibrator out, tossed to the side as he collapsed to the bed. His breathing was still fast as he turned to me and said, "Holy shit! That was incredible." I propped pillows behind my back and sat on the bed next to him. "Richard, I'm thirsty, I need some water, go get it." I looked at him, saw his eyes narrow and wondered how he was going to handle this change between us. I raised my eyebrows at him, was prepared to leave immediately if he didn't comply, but he rose to his feet, went into the bathroom and came back with a cold glass of water.

It was an unspoken statement between us that I was the one in charge, and he was agreeing to that. I took a long drink and handed him the glass, he finished it off and sat it on the bedside table. "I'm still horny," I said, "and now you're going to lick my pussy, aren't you?" I saw him smile a little and he answered, "Yes."

I slid down the bed to lay on my back, telling him to put a pillow under my hips. He complied, using his pillow to raise my hips up off the bed. "Make me want it Richard." He knew exactly what I meant as he bent his head to my breast, drawing the pink nipple into his mouth and sucking gently. He knew I liked that, that it sent the most delicious sensations right down to my dripping wet vagina. He pulled away and gave my other breast the attention, causing me to close my eyes and tilt my head back with the feelings he was producing within me.

His mouth traveled to my rib cage, licking down across my abdomen, around my navel and below, licking and kissing all the way. He ignored my pussy for now, but lightly ran his fingers over the small trimmed patch of soft red hair I had there. The rest was smooth shaven, but he didn't rest his tongue there just yet. He kissed and licked down my inner thighs, down past my knees, continuing to use his fingers on my thighs, just brushing past my pussy, lightly glancing it, but not really touching it. He kissed my feet and each toe, I loved to have my toes sucked and he remembered that. He drew each one into his mouth and lightly sucked sending shivers down my spine. Then, returning back up my legs, kissing and licking and leaving a trail of heat as he went.

I knew that if his tongue reached my clitoris I would cum immediately, but there was something more I wanted from him, as a sign of his submission, his total succumbing to my control. I said, "Richard, I want you to fuck me...NOW!" He didn't hesitate, his cock was hard again, as I knew it would be, and he slid his body up the full length of mine. His lips were on mine, his tongue in my mouth as I gently sucked it, and I felt the tip of his hard cock at the lips of my vagina. I reached down and guided the head of his cock into me, and with one silken thrust he buried it to the hilt. We both laid still for a moment, remembering the familiar sensation of him being so deep inside me, then he began to move.

He pulled almost all the way out and rammed it's full length into my pussy sending electric waves of heat to my brain. As he pounded into me I pulled my legs up, and he looped his arms behind my knees, giving him full access to my cunt. That had been one of our favorite positions, and it felt very familiar to us both. He slammed his cock into me, I could feel it hitting my cervix as he began to cum. His head was thrown back, and a look of pain/pleasure crossed his face as he sprayed his molten liquid essence into my cunt, and murmured my name with his orgasm.

He collapsed on top of me, but I still hadn't reached my climax and I fully intended to have that release before we were finished. "Richard, I want you to make me cum. Lick my pussy again and make me cum sooooo good like you use to." He immediately pulled back and positioned his head between my legs. I knew he liked to suck my pussy, but I also remembered his would never do it after he had cum inside me. This time he was doing it MY way, the tables were turned, and he knew it.

His tongue snaked down between my labia, flicking across my clitoris, making me close my eyes and absorb the heavenly sensations he was providing. I was very close to orgasm, but before I did, I wanted him to taste his cum in my pussy, just for the reason that I knew he didn't want to. "Lick your cum out of my cunt Richard." I told him. He lifted his head and his eyes met mine.

"Lynn, I..." was all he said. I responded, "Shall I spank you again? Or shall I just leave?" He lowered his eyes and returned his head to my throbbing pussy. His tongue went directly to my opening, and I felt him begin to suck and lick up his own cum right out of my cunt. The feeling was heavenly, and the head trip of knowing I had MADE him do something he was uncomfortable with was...exhilarating. He thrust his tongue it's full length into my pussy, then slowly dragged it up to my clitoris. He licked it over and over, making me push my hips into his face and involuntarily move them in the ancient rhythm of orgasm. The climax was intense, as I put my hands in his hair, pulling his face into me, grinding my cunt onto his face with the spasmodic clenching of my vagina. My eyes were closed, head thrown back experiencing the ecstasy of my orgasm.

Finally, as I regained my senses we both collapsed to the bed, him moving up to rest his head on my chest, my arms went around him and we laid that way for several moments, neither of us speaking. As our breathing slowly returned to normal, I told him I was very pleased with him and asked him how he felt. He said, "Lynn, I must admit, I feel cleansed, reborn, as if I can start my life over. I have been living in hell with the guilt of my actions, and you have released me from that torture. I NEED you, I need to be near you, to please you in any way you choose. Will you let me do that?" I was silent for several minutes, contemplating my feelings, trying to decide exactly what it was I wanted from him. I pulled myself away, sat up and walked over to his suit case pulling on one of his long t-shirts.

"I don't know Richard, I think I'm just going to go home right now. I will call you in a few days..." I said, letting my sentence trail off without making any real commitments. I had my current Master to think of, how would he take it knowing I had a submissive man in my life? I hadn't realized I was capable of switching my tendencies, but now I knew the truth, I was very capable indeed! I needed to go home and figure it all out before I made any final decisions, and I liked the idea of Richard waiting by the phone for my call. I knew his desperation was a tangible thing, I had freed him from his guilt and at the same time I had freed myself from thoughts of him forever.

I bent to the bed, kissed him on the forehead , gathered my things together and walked out the door. As I went into my room I thought amusingly to myself, "No more Mr. Dangerous, maybe I'll starting using the nickname Ms. Dangerous!" I had a really big smile on my face...

12