All Comments on 'Mr. Goodjeans'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome Read!

This was fun to read. Great job as always. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good job

ive read this somewhere before, and you posted it, ive been trying to find this story for ages , thank you for posting it again

31133113over 17 years ago
Charming!

What a charming story! Nitsua at his best--the very hot sex is never as casual or lacking in affection as it might seem at first, and what would be a forgetable stroke story in other hands becomes a memorable tale of learning, growth and--appropriate for an airport--connections. The desciptions are so apt they turn into solid pictures and the characters walk right off the page. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
in the airport

Love the daring in the airport. almost like getting stroked off under a blanket on the plane.

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
Yes!!!!!!

I met a guy waiting to board, but we didn't have the timed to pursue things before we were called in opposite directions to board. How many times have I had this exact fantasy and wished it had come true. VERY believable story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hot

loved your story, everyone wants to meet a Mr. Goodgeans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
loved it

i use to see a lot of eye candy at the airport, although nothing happened, i sure as hell wanted it to. this one guy had on shorts and was setting across from me, he had a huge tube hanging down his leg and he enjoyed my looking, because he started to rub it when he saw me looking. we took the same plane but set in different places, gave me j/o material for a while, sure wanted to wrap my lips around that big boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...