Mr. Hughes Ch. 01

Story Info
A teacher takes advantage of his position of authority.
2k words
3.33
70.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters participating in sexual acts in this story are of at least eighteen years of age. Namely, the protagonist is an eighteen-year-old girl who is a senior in high school.

----

I staggered back from the man, my body shaking and my heart beating faster than it ever had before. I wished I wasn't here, that I hadn't gotten myself into this. He seemed to be a person I could trust, and slowly but surely it was melting away in minutes.

"Please don't," I managed to get out. "I can just leave and I won't tell anyone about this."

My teacher, a man who was bigger and probably stronger than me because of that, only laughed and strolled up to me. "That's not possible," Mr. Hughes said. "I know you'll tell. It only matters now how I can stop you from doing that."

My eyes watered and tears began to come down. A feeling formed in my stomach, one that made me convinced I was going to throw up or pass out. "Don't kill me. Please, I don't want to die."

"What's coming to you is far worse than death," the teacher muttered, seeming to ignore me sobbing right in front of him.

"W-what do you mean...?" I trailed off, my mind working slower through everything. I looked at him suddenly, my mouth falling open slowly as I tried to back away even more. I hit the wall of the bedroom and tried to keep him away by extending my arms. He meant...he meant...! "No, don't!"

Mr. Hughes came closer and I tried to push him away and hit him feebly, but he didn't seem to notice or care. Instead, he held me up against the wall and brought his face closer to mine. My struggles and pushes did nothing to him, and he effortlessly removed my glasses with his free hand. I wish I had been farsighted so I wouldn't be able to see his face so clearly, but he stayed the same and everything behind him blurred.

"Stop moving," the teacher said through gritted teeth. "You'll make it harder than it should be if you don't stay still." I continued to try to pull away, and to my surprise the teacher tossed my glasses on the floor and hit me. Nothing about it was a love tap. I fell to the ground and held my face where his hand had connected, hissing in pain.

Mr. Hughes kneeled beside me and shed his clothes as I scrambled to get up and run for the door. Halfway to standing he pulled me down again, my head thudding against the bare floor. The man climbed on top of me, most of his weight on my stomach. He never looked big in class, but I knew his weight was more than enough to impair me. I could just barely move from under him.

My teacher grabbed my hair with one hand and grabbed himself with the other, wasting no time in shoving himself into my mouth. Never had I had anything that big in my mouth, and I tried everything I could to push away still as I gagged on him. He pulled in and out countless times before he stiffened and pulled it out. Thick liquid was left in my mouth, stuff I tried to cough out by turning my head to the side.

Mr. Hughes stood up and backed away, allowing me to cough out what he had ejected into my throat and stand myself up. I was still shaking, but a sort of relief washed over me when it hit me that it was over. I could go home and repress this memory until I died. I staggered to the door. "No one, I swear. I won't tell anyone."

"What made you think we were done here?" he asked, reaching over and pulling at my arm. Without warning he shoved his hand down the front of my pants and I grabbed at his wrist and attempted to pull it out. The teacher paid me no mind, pulling down my pants and pushing me against the wall.

"Please, not this," I cried, feeling his head between my legs.

"You're going to have to beg a lot harder than that if you want me to stop," Mr. Hughes replied, moving his member up and down.

"Anything but this! Please, please, please-!" In one swift motion he jerked himself into me and moved himself in and out. It felt like the man was stretching me, like he was trying to rip me in half. My begging transformed into incoherent words mixed with sobbing as I tried to pull myself away from him. Without warning he pulled away, pushing me to the ground again. All I could think about was getting to the door, that if I was fast enough I could run out, but my teacher held me down and looked down at me. I tried pushing my body up and wiggling away, but the man held his grip even though I was using all of my strength on him.

My eyes widened as I stared up at him, my arms falling uselessly on the floor. He smirked. "Are you finally done?" Mr. Hughes spoke, a laugh in his voice. I groaned angrily and tried to get a grip on his arm. My arms burned with rejection and my fingers shook. Kicking my legs got the same outcome and I shook my head.

"This was...this was your plan," I whispered, my throat hoarse from crying.

"For how smart you are in the classroom, you sure don't have much sense." My tears slipped down my face faster as I could only lay there and feel him slip off my pants and underwear. Even when he took his arm off of me I moved slower and my limbs felt heavy. I could barely move and my mind raced with ideas. It wasn't over. My shirt got pulled over my head and as he dropped it I inhaled. I let out a high-pitched scream, my throat vibrating heavily as Mr. Hughes scrambled around. I flipped myself over and attempted to stand, but the teacher grabbed my arm with one hand and pushed something into my mouth, muffling my voice. I tried spitting it out as the man shoved me onto the bed.

"I didn't know you were this senseless," he muttered. I felt the bed sink down and I turned to face Mr. Hughes as he climbed over me. I pressed my legs together as tight as I could and tried to remove what I realized what cloth from my mouth, shocked when his hands caught my wrists and pinned them to the mattress. His knee shoved itself between my legs forcefully, spreading them apart despite my efforts to keep them closed.

"Stop this please," I tried to tell him, but the cloth turned it into useless and muffled sound. My arms were too tired to lift up, my legs went limp after trying to hold them in place for so long, and my throat felt raw. He must have felt it because he let my arms go and moved his hands down between my legs. I blinked back tears as he grabbed at my hips and pulled my lower half up, his head slowly entering me again.

"Was this so hard hun?" my teacher asked. I looked at the ceiling as he thrust into me and continued to talk as if this were normal. I just wanted it to be over, to be back at home in my bed. It...it was almost over, right? My mind worked slow, but suddenly the realization hit me. I lifted my arms and tried for the hundredth time to push him off. His pace had quickened and he leaned down and pulled the cloth from my mouth. My eyes filled with tears again.

"Don't..." I tried, glancing up at my teacher fearfully. "I-I'm...not on-"

His face showed recognition and he interrupted with, "Birth control?" I began to cry harder and nod while continuing to try to push him off, but he paid no mind. "That's what I'd expect from a virgin."

"But-" Before I could fight him the man pressed his mouth onto mine and forced his tongue into my mouth. He wasn't going to stop until it was over, and the conclusion that I could do almost nothing except push his chest uselessly came over me. For some reason I still tried to force him away, like my mind hadn't reached my body, though it made no difference. Mr. Hughes pushed my arms back and held them there as he pulled his mouth away. He panted and smirked.

"It's very funny," the teacher said. "I had lubrication ready but I was surprised when I didn't have to use it." I had tried so hard to ignore the feeling welling between my legs, hoping he hadn't noticed and I could have at least kept some pride. With each time he pushed into me the feeling grew bigger and bigger, and I knew I wasn't going to live it down if I orgasmed. Mr. Hughes glanced at my face and laughed. "Are you going to come with me then?"

His hips bucked into me harder and he clenched his jaw as I felt him get bigger inside of me. Without warning, my teacher lowered one of his hands and started rubbing me roughly. My body tensed awkwardly as I tried to fight the oncoming release, and he saw. The man started to thrust and rub faster, then thrusted a final time and held himself there for awhile. I stared, confused and horrified, as Mr. Hughes pulled out of me and I saw white liquid pulsing out of him.

"Fuck," he muttered, his hand still moving between my legs as he looked down at me, smirking. I could feel my body start to tense up and I tried to jerk away. My teacher moved his hand away just as I came, my body pulsing. It felt so good, yet shame washed over me as he watched me lie there in front of him. He wasn't pushing me down or telling me anything, just looking with a smirk. My legs were shaking and my head pounded but I managed to slip off of the bed and collect my clothes. I ignored the thick liquid running down my legs. I didn't bother with buttons or zippers and just pulled everything on and walked out, attempting to ignore the fact that Mr. Hughes was following behind me.

I reached the door quickly and froze. My glasses and cell phone were still upstairs somewhere, but I didn't want to go back up there. I rubbed my puffy eyes cautiously and tried to wipe the stickiness from my cheeks as I stood there and tried to figure out what to do. I decided to leave, but just as I was leaving I felt something rub against my bottom and I froze in fear. My glasses appeared in front of me, held up by my teacher's hand. His other hand lay on my rear, my phone neatly slipped into my back pocket. Wanting to leave fast, I snatched them from him and turned the doorknob. Before I finally exited the house, Mr. Hughes roughly grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face him.

"I've put my number in your phone," he said steadily, grinning at my horrified face as he rubbed my back pocket. His grin turned into a frown quickly. "For every time you don't listen to what I tell you to do, I'll dock points from your grade." My face contorted in sadness, my body shuddering. It wasn't over. Why hadn't I just left and never turned back or hesitated!? "If you start to fail my class, it will get much worse." He leaned closer, his breath covering my ear. "If you tell anyone, I guarantee you'll regret it."

I felt like I was going to vomit all that I had eaten that day, so I didn't care if he had other things to say to me. I hurried away from the house and the teacher and nearly ran to my house, where my mother accepted a paper thin lie about staying after school to work on a project. My sister saw through the lie, but I shrugged her off and locked myself in the bathroom for two hours, trying to forget about what had just happened.