Mr. Mandingo Ch. 02

Story Info
Marcus meets Janet for dinner to hear her offer and gets more.
1.9k words
4.43
62.4k
22
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Offer

A week had passed since I had sex with Janet. She told me that she had an offer for me but couldn't tell me yet. I think she was just in a rush to get me out before her husband came home. We did exchange numbers and she promise to call me soon.

I was working out at the gym where I received a text from her. The text instructed me too meet Janet at a restaurant downtown tonight at 9. The text also informed me to "dress nice". I was kind of confused. I figure that me and Janet relationship would be strictly sexual. Fucking a married woman is one thing but dating one is even more dangerous. I was not trying to get involved emotionally with her but I still wanted to fuck her again. I texted I would be there on time. I text her not to wear panties.

The day quickly passed and it was 7:58 at night. I was standing outside of the restaurant. I was making sure that I was looking alright. I even did the bad breath test. A woman will tell you there is nothing worse than a man who has bad breath. I walked in to the restaurant and told the greeter I was there to meet Janet. He informed me that she had just arrived and was waiting at the booth.

He escorted me to where she was sitting and to my surprise she was not alone. Janet was with another woman. Janet smile at me and pat the empty seat between them. The greeter handed me a menu and inform us our waiter would be here soon. Janet kissed me on my cheek and smells my neck.

"Nice cologne" she said told me.

"Thank you. So who is your friend?" I asked.

Janet's friend was just as sexy as she was. She had black hair that reach to her shoulders. I could tell her breast were 36C in size. The dress she was wearing was showing off her curves as well.

"This is Terry and I told her all about you." was Janet's answer.

Terry's hand went under the table to touch my crotch. She gave me a seductive smile and unzip my pants.

"Janet told me how you fucked her so good that you made her cum four times." Terry said.

Her hand was now inside my slacks searching for my cock. She found my cock in no time and pulled it out. We were lucky our booth was in the corner of the restaurant. No one would be able to see us. Terry took the butter that was for our dinner rolls in her hand. She spread it all over my cock and proceeded to jerk me under the table.

My dick started to grow and get hard. She was going slowly at first but picked up the pace.

"You were right Janet. He feels huge. I head black guys have big cocks but this has to be the hugest." confessed Terry.

"You think that's something wait till he fucks you with that beast." Janet told her friend.

Terry scooted closer to me and was jerking me off with both hands. My hand was rubbing up Terry's thigh. I doubt that any of us were still interested in dinner. My hands were now up her dress. I felt her shave pussy. I love when a woman is waxed or completely shave. That is so sexy and feels great. I slide two of my fingers in her wet womb and finger her slowly.

Terry let out a small moan. Janet was just watching us. Is this what she had planned? Terry spread her legs wider to allow me to get deeper.

"Guys lets go. What we want isn't on the menu." Janet said.

I took my fingers out of Terry's sloppy wet pussy. She places my dick back in my pants and zip me up. I ask Terry to hand me a napkin to whip my fingers. Terry instead takes my fingers and place them in her mouth. She sucks her juices off my fingers. We stand up from our table and leave. Janet tells us while we are exiting that there is a hotel up the block we can go to. My dick was still rock hard as we walked to the hotel. I felt that my cock was going to burst through my pants.

We arrive at the hotel and check in for the night. Terry and I nearly didn't make it to the door before we were all over each other. We kiss wildly and aggressively. Janet close the door and sat in a chair watching us. We nearly rip our clothes off each other. In a matter of seconds we were fully naked. Terry eyes were glued to my 14 inch black cock.

Janet was still sitting in the chair taking a sip of her drink.

"Magnificent isn't it." she said to Terry.

Terry drops to her knees and suck my cock without hesitation. She tried her best to get as much as she could in her mouth. My hands ran through her lovely black hair.

"Fuck her mouth, Marcus. Fuck her mouth like you did my tight pussy." instructed Janet.

My hands grip Terry's head tight and I thrust my cock in and out of her mouth. I was amaze that she could take it. Most women usually tap out after a couple thrusts. Terry wasn't like most women. Her hands held my hips while I fucked her mouth.

Terry took her hands away from my hips. She was now rubbing her clit with one hand while fingering herself with the other. I love when a woman masturbates while giving me head.

"Marcus stop being selfish. Can't you see that Terry's pussy is need of some black cock?" Janet told me.

I was starting to wonder would Janet even join in. Was Janet here just to watch? I guess she was into the voyeur thing. I lay Terry across the bed and spread her legs wide open. I rub the shaft of my cock across her up and down. What can I say? I love teasing women and I was going to tease Terry. I know she wanted me inside but I didn't want to rush it.

"Please. Marcus I need your black cock inside of me. I need it now." she beg to me.

I figure I was teasing her enough. I ease my cock inside of her wet pussy slowly. Terry shudders as I went deeper. I wanted to know how much of my cock could she take. She taps on my stomach as to tell me that's her limit. I gave Terry's pussy long and deep strokes. I didn't go too fast but I was not going slow either. Terry head was moving side to side as if she was possessed. She did have something in her. She was being possessed by the black monster that was inside of her white pussy. I was fucking her faster and she was screaming now. I knew that Terry has never had a dick half the size of me let alone 14 inches.

"You love this don't you? You love taking my black cock deep inside your tight white pussy. Tell me you love it." I said to her.

Terry could barley talk she was trying to follow my commands but she was in ecstasy. I doubt if she even knew what planet she was on right now. She rub her clit fast and hard as I fuck her the same. I look over for a second at Janet who was just enjoying the show. My hands squeeze Terry's lovely breast as I kept fucking her. Terry eyes were rolling to the back of her head. She was getting near. I fuck her even faster and deeper. My thumb replaces her fingers rubbing her clit.

Terry was turning red she was trying her best to hold out but I was fucking her to deep. Her pussy would never be the same. I hope she wasn't married because her husband dick would no longer due. She is going to be black cock slut now. She is going to will have buy a dildo that resembles mine.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" scream Terry.

Terry's body shook as if she was being electrocuted. My thumb continues to brush across her clit. Terry's body went stiff. Her eyes remain close as hands rub all over her body. It was a very sexy sight. I started to jerk my cock off and in no time I came. My cum landed all over her body. Terry didn't mind at all she rub it into her skin as it was lotion.

Terry sat up on the bed and lick my cum that was left on the tip of my dick. When she was finish she put back on her clothes and took a check book out of her purse.

"Janet he was everything you told me he would be. I have to get back to my family but I look forward to this again." she said while signing the check.

She hands Janet the check and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"I gave you a tip. Can't wait to do this again Mr. Mandingo." she whispers in my ear.

She walks out of the hotel room and now I understand everything. Janet was setting up a three some but setting up a business transaction. I wasn't upset at all. In fact I was flatter a little. A woman was willing to pay to have sex with me. Janet walked over to me and shows me the check for 400 dollars.

Janet explained to me her plan. She was going to set me up with sexually frustrated women that she knew. Women spending 600 dollars on purses on with no remorse. Who had no problem with paying for good sex. She of course would get a percentage of the money. She called it a finder's fee.

"So are you in, Mr. Mandingo?" she asked with a smile.

What was I going to say? I just made in less than a hour what I wouldn't make working a in three days. Women will pay me to fuck them. How could I say no to that?

I shook her hand and told her I was in.

"Good but we need to get one thing straight. Now on you are not fucking to get a nut. You are fucking to make the customer cum. A happy customer leads to repeated business." Janet told me.

Janet walks over to the bed and sat down at the side. She hikes her dress up and expose her pussy to me.

"I want you to eat my pussy. You have a fantastic dick but women love to be lick as well." she said.

I walk over to her and went to my knees. Place her soft legs on my shoulders and lick her pussy lips. Janet was right though. I was too caught up with my own feelings. Sure I made Terry cum but I could have made her cum even harder. One of the oldest flaws of men sometimes we can be inconsiderate.

My brown lips squeeze her pink clit as I suck it. Janet's hands rub my back and head as I suck her pussy. My tongue lap up her wetness as my fingers fucked her.

"That's it baby you are doing well, Mr. Mandingo." she moan.

Janet grind her pussy across my face as I lick it. I suck her clit harder as my fingers fuck her just as hard.

While doing this I was starting to second guess myself. Is this what I really wanted? I knew one thing for sure that my life would never be the same again.

to be continued...