All Comments on 'Mr. Smith's Day Off'

by Doclube

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
very well done

nice stroy keepup the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
sooo hot

i almost came in my panties- awesome keep it up... i love ur imagination.... mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
crap!!

Did you complete high-school? Read some stories from the top lists and take notes; lots and lots of notes. Maybe this story was written to the best of your abilities, who knows...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It pained me to read this.

It took some effort, but I was able to get through reading this. The amount of misspellings, missing punctuation, and incoherent sentences made it almost impossible to finish. That aside, the story itself was bad and unimaginative. It should have been re-read and re-worked before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Floored..

I have never been more upset reading comments left on a story. Not only were the two comments on this one rude and out of line but the authors of said commments didn't even have enough balls to post with their names. If you are going to post something negative...I have some advice for you... GROW SOME BALLS AND POST WITH YOUR NAME. If you cannot do that then go to hell and back off. Either way I don't see your name here so how does any of us know if you actually even contribute. Go find another playpen to play in.

Joseki KoJoseki Koabout 20 years ago
Nice

Hey Doc, I liked your story. You have some very good ideas there. Don't worry to much about the anonymous flamers. I agree with Liz. They are not worth your time. They are not willing to sign their comments so most likely they have never posted anything. They had no constuctive comments so it's obvious they know nothing about writing. It takes guts to put your heart into your work and then put it up in a public forum. The parts I liked best were your imagry. I swear I could see the girls tit's. You have what it takes to write. And the more you write the easier it will flow for you. We all have idiots who read our work. Don't let them bug you.

Joseki Ko

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dirty, Dirty, Dirty!

Dirty, Dirty, Dirty!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous