Mrs. Chamberlain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at his silliness and looked, first at it and then down along the assortment, blushing. "I'm sorry, but this is so new to me. I don't know what to get."

They looked over them all while he explained as well as he could, how some of the devices worked. She seemed most uncomfortable when they came upon the anal toy section.

In her hand, she tentatively held up a large butt plug.

"That's not the beginner's model," he quipped.

"Do people really use these?"

"Yup, believe it or not, some people really enjoy having their ass played with."

"Have you ever put your cock in a girl's ass?"

He had, and told her so. It's a nice alternative, but he really liked pussy.

They explored the entire store and then settled on a plain, pink, 6" vibrator, a bullet vibe, a cock ring with a built-in holder for the bullet vibe, batteries, and some water-based lube. He paid.

The clerk thanked them as they made for the exit. "You two have fun now," she said, looking at Randy over her reading glasses. Cougar meat. Damned fine cougar meat at that.

"Oh, I think that's a given," Barb answered, and reached around to pinch Randy's ass as he stood holding the door for her.

They got back in the truck and with all deliberate haste made for downtown St. Louis.

He knew the way and pulled straight into the hotel's parking garage, taking a chance that a room would be available. They made their way to the lobby, bags in tow. It was a nice hotel with a tall-ceilinged, spacious lobby, polished paneling, and marble floors; a rooftop lounge instead of a bar, and an actual restaurant as opposed to a counter where cereal and Danish are served as breakfast. There was indeed a room, and in no time they were checked in and riding up the elevator.

On their way up, Barb became pre-occupied with the contents of the bag from the sex store. They stopped and the elevator door opened with a ding. She looked up at Randy as they exited.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I mean for everything."

"I know," he said.

Once inside their room she set down her bags and walked straight to the balcony, to stand and look out at the Arch and downtown. The nighttime view was spectacular.

He came up and stood behind her for a minute, but he needed to clean up. He stepped back out of the night air and over to the bathroom, to shave and start the shower. Soon after, a very nude and frisky Barb joined him. Randy watched her reflection in the mirror as he rinsed at the sink.

She stepped under the water. "Coming?"

They kissed and played under the warm spray, taking turns washing one another. Eventually, it was time to play in the bed. They dried off and she squealed as he chased her over to it.

She picked up the bag from The Lion's Den and dumped its contents onto the bedcover. Together they installed the batteries. He stroked her as she played the vibrator across her skin, watching her tease her nipples with it. Eventually she made her way to her now-dripping pussy. He encouraged her to experiment and find out what pleased her most. She seemed embarrassed at first, but as he watched and coached, she relaxed enough to bring herself to orgasm.

He moved between her legs and licked her pussy until she came again. She wanted to reciprocate, so they swapped positions and she began with a slow hand job, progressing to a very enthusiastic blowjob. After a few minutes, he had to reluctantly have her stop. He slid the cock ring over his erection and positioned the bullet vibe; then he lay on his back so she could straddle him, fully impaling herself on his cock. The vibe was on and she ground her clit against it, which in turn ground against his pelvic bone, sending pleasant vibrations to the core of both of them. She groaned and gyrated as he rolled her nipples between his fingers. She came quickly and rode the crest, vocalizing so loudly that the entire floor might have heard.

He rolled her spent, quaking body alongside him, and removed the cock ring. Turning her so she lay face-down with her head on the pillow, he maneuvered her ass up a little higher off of the bed. She was still breathing heavily when he put the pink vibe in her hand and turned it on, telling her to pleasure herself. As she vibrated her clit, he leaned in and licked the nectar from her juicy pussy. She purred, and murmured her pleasure.

He decided to give her a new sensation.

Ohhh... Is he gonna do what I think he's gonna do? Oh, oh God, he is... She gasped as his tongue brushed over her puckered asshole.

Randy heard as well as felt her gasp. His tongue circled around to rim her again, and she pushed back against him, groaning, building to another orgasm, and he quickly moved to catch the wave, mounting her from behind. He lined his cock up at her entrance and impaled her. "Yes," she screamed, and he thrust deep and gave her four full, fast strokes, while she continued vibrating her clit.

He was now seated fully, and enjoyed the vibrations along with her as she panted, her pussy convulsing almost to the point of orgasm and trying to milk him of his load. Grasping her by the hips, he thrust into her, setting a rhythm and pounding into her violently. Their bodies made obscene sounds as their sloppy-wet parts slammed together, over and over. Soon he felt his balls tighten, and he quickened his pace. At the point of no return, he grunted and pulled her ass tight against him as he pumped several ropes of cum into her hungry tunnel. Barb came one last time and fell forward, flattening out on the mattress. The vibrator hummed away. He fished it out from under her and turned it off. She rolled onto her back, inviting him close; once he'd settled on top she hugged him and locked her legs around his. He stayed put while she sweetly covered his face with kisses.

Did he have a camera? was Barb's next question. His phone was his only camera; and when she had asked, he retrieved it for her. Then she surprised him by asking him to take a nude picture of her; he took three. The photo session ended satisfactorily, and she lay back under the covers where he joined her. They soon fell asleep.

***

He awoke to the incredible sensation of Barb's mouth around his rock-hard morning wood. She sucked him to orgasm, swallowing every drop, and then went to start the shower.

"Are you gonna join me?" she called.

The first coherent sounds out of his mouth that morning, not counting orgasmic encouragements, were to tell her how nice it had been to wake up to her hot mouth around his cock.

She purred and smiled at him, musing. She loved having cock in her mouth. How did I ever go this long doing without?

When they finished showering and dried off, she asked to see the pictures he had taken of her the night before. They scrolled through his photo gallery.

"Do I really look this pretty, naked?"

"Do you think your eyes are lying to you?"

"Do you mind if I look at the rest of your pictures? Do you have any wartime pictures in here?"

"There are a few. Knock yourself out." He walked over to the balcony and stood looking out, enjoying the sunshine. He turned and strolled back to the bed,

Eventually she came upon some pics that gave her pause. I knew he'd have some nudie pics in here. They were of Cora, a woman he had met, coincidentally, on his last trip through St. Louis. She paused at the one of Cora wearing nothing but a Cardinal's ball cap and a smile. She's a pretty one.

"Who is this?"

"That is Cora. We're friends ... close friends."

She smiled. "It seems so. She's beautiful."

He agreed. "She has a beautiful soul too."

"Do you still see her?"

"Do you really want to know?"

She nodded.

Lying down next to her, Randy told how Cora had met him on the tarmac, upon his return from his last deployment. "She visits me occasionally," he explained, "and ... she lives in St. Louis."

Barb handed him the phone and asked him to take a few more pics while she posed with her new toys. He snapped at least a dozen, circling around to get different angles as she pleasured herself.

Still euphoric from her latest orgasm, she invited him to join her on the bed. Once he'd settled down, she wrapped him in a hug and rolled him onto his back, coming to rest on top. She leaned in for a long kiss, after which she raised her head to look determinedly into his eyes. "Is Cora the one you fluid bonded with?"

He nodded his head 'yes'.

"Call her." Barb said, " I want to watch you fuck."

12