All Comments on 'Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 18'

by orencool

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
You Have a Good Story

Love the Storyline. Not sure why you stopped just as you were getting to the Interesting part where Mother and Possibly Daughter would learn about each Other. And possibly Dad find out about Wife and/or Wife Find out about Husband and His lack of Interest. in his Wife. and James Possibly telling Mrs.Harte Bye-Bye. and Causing her to go Crazy with Want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where did you go?

I've read and enjoyed the story so far - but it needs to be finished - there are so many possibilities. Please don't just leave it there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Absolutely a wonderful story. Great characters and an interesting storyline. My only complaint is that you stopped writing before finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Finish

Your novel is very hot and intense. Where you left off means the reader will miss the intensity and the buildup to more wonderful scenes between JMM and Veronica.

All the possible missing scenes: her bikini striptease, the public introduction of Veronica as James's slave, her hopefully evolution as a character and a woman, the relationship between master and slave, etc.

It leave the reader panting for more. Whether you did this deliberately or whatever the case may be, I do hope that you find your muse again and finish this novel.

If not, all I can say it's a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

OK you asked for feed back and then you don't finish the story you suck big time

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story I hope you finish it and not leave us hanging like so many others on here

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great Story need finishing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous