Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orencool
orencool
79 Followers

Puzzled Mrs Hart looked from Cassandra's retreating form to me. "What does she mean, 'when your gone'?"

"Cassandra knows in her heart that we won't be together forever," I answered. "She knows that I'll leave one day; that I'll drop her without looking back. I've told her so, many times. Knowing that scares the shit out of her. It also makes her very wet. That's how she's wired. I understand that. She knows that I understand. A part of her needs me, needs what I have, like she needs to breath. She also knows that I don't need her at all. That really scares the shit out of her. That also keeps her halfway to orgasm whenever she's around me. It's a vicious circle for her, but it doesn't affect me in the least. She lives for the adrenaline rush it provides. It's a game she can't win, but never tires of playing. She's right: I can be very cruel."

I thought for a moment that Mrs Hart was going to orgasm right there, standing behind the bar. If she had been hot listening to Cassandra's story, she was on fire after listening to mine. She needed what I had to offer too.

Her freshly pierced nipples had to be tender, but that didn't stop her from squeezing one and fingering the ring as she listened to me. Her other hand fluttered against her bare thigh, then centered upon her bare mons with soft fingers teasing the curved barbell embedded beneath her clit. Insistent thrills raced through her belly with each caress.

"You liked hearing the story didn't you Mrs Hart," I said, my voice purposely cold. "That kind of thing turns you on too. Well here's another bit of news for you. Maybe it will help."

My face changed; my eyes went cold; dead.

I cupped her chin, lifted her face and forced her eyes to meet mine. "There is no such thing as a 'truce'. That's the other thing you said tonight with which I take issue. I don't make deals with my submissives. Ever. I don't give a shit what you're thinking or feeling. My needs always come first; particularly where you're concerned. For your own sake, you'd be better understanding that sooner rather than later, or the learning will be long, painful and infinitely humiliating. Either way, it makes not a whit of difference to me."

Mrs Hart's fingers were pressed to her clit. One slipped through to her entry, scooping nectar. Her near-naked body quivered tautly. Seemingly mesmerized, she couldn't look away from my gaze.

"You're body is mine to do with as I please, until I'm through with you," I continued without emotion. "When I get tired of you, I'll leave you behind without a thought. Until then, I'll take you and use you in any way that satisfies me. Now get your ass into the bedroom. You wanted to see Cassandra's brand? Fine. While you're down there looking, get her ready for me. Make sure she's juicy. Use your tongue. I intend to fuck someone tonight and she's available. But if she's not ready for me within minutes, I'll fuck that fine ass of yours instead."

With a sharp cry, Mrs Hart's back arched; her eyelids fluttered. Her muscles locked as an orgasm claimed her body. A hopeless wail sang from her lips, taking her breath. Her nostrils flared as she drew another, then narrowed as a new wail echoed through the room. She held herself rigid and quivering for a timeless moment...

...then finally eased as her muscles unlocked. She gasped, lips slack, sucking air into her empty lungs. My cupped hand beneath her chin kept her upright.

Her eyes opened, begging me for a kiss; a smile; any sign of affection, but mine remained emotionless beating down on hers; forcing her to my will. I gestured toward the bedroom.

"Apparently my bitch really is horny. Well you got yours for the moment. Be thankful for that. Now go prepare mine," I said coldly, then released her chin.

She swayed, then caught herself with a hand on the bar. When I called her 'my bitch' she was near climax again. She mewed helplessly as a unbidden thrill raced through her body. Her grey eyes flashed with need and terror, then she turned and scurried into the bedroom.

I finished my drink, watching her asscheeks quiver as she disappeared through the doorway. Placing my glass on the bar, I followed.

One thing of which I was certain: Mrs Hart would find a way to get some more before the night was over.

Mrs Hart – my bitch – was definitely horny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms

balconet (bra) – essentially a demi-bra, or shelf-bra; the cups of the bra are relatively small and support a woman's breasts from below; the straps are set wide, attaching to the sides of the cups rather than the tops of the cups.

ball-gag – a rubber or plastic ball large enough to fit a person's mouth, with straps and buckles to secure the harness to that person's head.

boot camp – Recruit Training for enlisted personnel joining the military services.

DI – Drill Instructor; the person (male or female) primarily responsible for a company of recruits during recruit training (boot camp).

flogger – a short handled whip with many narrow strips of leather, suede, horse hair or rubber.

girl goo – natural vaginal lubricant.

Guinness – A dark beer (Stout) brewed in Ireland.

pretty – a woman's vulva

R&R – rest and relaxation; revenge and retribution.

Sapphire – a brand of premium gin

Stoly Elit – Stolichnaya Elit Vodka.

Thank Bob – see the collected works of Douglas Adams, i.e. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

wax – a procedure for removing hair; a sticky substance is applied to the area of skin to be denuded, then removed, taking the unwanted hair; see 'Honeymoon wax'; see 'Blue wax'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index II – Translations

French to English:

bon – good

Bonjour – Good day (greeting)

chatte – 'she-cat'; euphemism for 'pussy', meaning vulva

chère – (female) dear

femme – woman

ma chère – my (female) dear

ma chère femme – my dear woman

ma chère fille – my dear girl

ma réticente une – my (female) reluctant one

Maître Jacques – Master James

mon cher ami – my dear (male) friend

mon ami – my (male) friend

orencool
orencool
79 Followers