All Comments on 'Mrs March: Slut Wife Ch. 02'

by LIPrulz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Good Story, but I think it should be in the category of Loving Wives.

Just didn't see much non-concent here, afterall, how can a slut not concent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Non-Consent

LIPrulz's stories explore the ambiguities of being a promiscuous woman. In the abstract she doesn't want this to happen to her, but "thinks with her clit" when presented with an actual situation. Been there, done that .... felt like crap the next day, then repeated the whole cycle a little while later.

Besides, what can she really do about it. I wouldn't say I was ever raped, but had numerous instances in which I had no choice but to go along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wicked Wife!

Where do I find one just like her? What a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gritty Realism

The writing is unlike most others on this site. Its very realistic. Not sure about the violence but it certainly fits with the back story. Don't be long with part 3, hey?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Wow, I'm so in love with Jasmin, please write some more so I don't go nuts waiting. Thanks so much. How about a picture of her in a masquerade mask naked so know one could recognize her. Wow again!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jasmin

The animal in me comes out big reading about her. Having been married to a slut I know how it really is. You do love them but they can't help tearing your heart out. She is meat to be played with and she knows it. The shame and humiliation is what make her cum the hardest, she'll never quit. Love to see her buried in black as they use her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous