Mrs March: Slut Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers

Wayne lathered my soft tongue and all around inside my mouth. The arm around my waist went under my shirt and his hand spread wide on my belly, caressing me. I moaned again in Wayne's mouth and it felt like he was devouring me, his mouth took possession of my lips and sucked each of them in turn into his mouth. With his teeth holding my bottom lip I felt him apply a bit more pressure. I was whimpering when he finally let me go.

When he released my face I was out of breath. The guy I hadn't met yet had already gone past me. He looked at Matty. Matty still stood leaning against the front of the house, and he looked at Wayne before shaking his head and walking on inside the house. Did I have an ally? He was a fairly slight build, early thirties and perhaps 5' 3", easily the blackest of any of them. But anybody was better than nobody.

"That's Troy," said Wayne as he released my waist for me to stand unaided. "An elder's son. Here to see justice done."

"Justice?" I asked. "What? What are you talking about?"

"Mrs March. You have two choices here. One... Come inside with me willingly and I'll tell you about justice. Then I will fuck the shit out of you. Or choice two, I take you inside, tell you nothing and fuck the shit out of you. Choose, Mrs March."

I turned accusingly to Matty. "You knew about this, didn't you?"

"You invited yourself, Mrs March. I never wanted you to come here," he largely repeated what he had said before. I didn't want to believe him but he did say that before.

I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. What was I going to do? Matty was obviously no help against his uncle even if he was bigger. I was a good runner, fit from regular swimming and hockey but I wouldn't be able to open the door of my car before Wayne caught up to me. I held the tails of my shirt, twirling them between my fingers, unsure of my best course of action.

On the other side of the street just then I saw three guys walking. They had hoodies on and looked feral but I had no other choice. I pulled my shirt close and readied myself to run. Wayne called out then and the guys waved back dashing my hopes, as they obviously knew each other. Wayne called them over and I saw they were kooris as well.

They spoke their own aboriginal language when they came over. But I knew they were talking about me as I heard the name March and the three of them stopped talking and just stared at me. They started talking again and next I heard 'Damien March', my husband's name and several nods from Wayne as they appeared to ask him several more questions. I was really starting to wonder what it was they thought Damien had done. Whatever it was, was when he was a policeman as I remembered what Wayne had said.

They talked some more and then the three new guys walked into Billy's house as well. From in the house I heard more excited greetings going on. They all sounded very friendly with each other. But it was myself I was concerned about. Before they shut the door again I could smell the distinctive aroma of marijuana.

I decided not to fight Wayne or deny him any longer. While I was still turned on and before I could change my mind I turned to Wayne and let one of his arms come around me while I lent into his side. If I fought or ran I knew I would end up being hurt. If I appeared willing then I could find out what it was all about. Then in the morning I could go to the police unharmed. So that's what I was going to do.

"Ok," I said to Wayne. "Tell me about this justice thing."

"Are you coming inside, Mrs March?" was all he said then. The arm around me rubbed my tummy just beneath my breasts.

"Yes." I agreed.

"You know what's going to happen to you inside, when I take you into the bedroom?" he pressed. When I nodded that I did, Wayne's hand passed over the top of my breasts just once. I shuddered, barely resisting the impulse to press against him.

"Mrs March," he stroked my breasts again and I sighed. I was becoming accustomed to them calling me that. "You're the hottest chick I've ever known. I can't wait to fuck you, seed you."

"Seed me? What?!" I was stunned and abruptly rebelled at the whole idea. Seed me? Was he kidding? From somewhere I found the strength to shove myself free of Wayne. I probably caught him as much as myself by surprise. As he stumbled back from my push I jumped the railing of the patio and ran over to my car. I pressed the remote and the squeak from the mazda actually sounded comforting. Wayne caught up to me on the other side of the car as I tried to open the door. He pulled me back and shoved me away onto the street. With a painful 'ommph' I ended up on my butt on the bitumen.

Then someone ran past me to Wayne. Matty. At last someone had come to help.

"Don't," his uncle warned him as he came to a stop before him. But Matty swung a fist anyway. Matty was bigger and pretty quick as well. But Wayne swayed aside against the Mazda. Matty missed him. As his momentum brought Matty closer, Wayne punched him up into the stomach. Matty doubled over, gasping and went to his knees.

Wayne stood over his nephew and pushed him roughly over with a foot. Matty lay there heaving. "Told ya. When you get your breath back, junior, get ya stupid self back inside." Then he turned to me. "Mrs March," he held his hand out to help me up.

I thought about lashing out with my foot at the primary target he presented. I should have struck instead of thinking and the whole night would have been different. Wayne saw my look and turned his leg just in time. If I kicked now I'd have to go for his knee or twist and scissor to try and sweep him. But I knew enough to realise I would need something to finish him after that. I knew how to do it but I was in no way confident enough. Passively I let him pull me to my feet.

Wayne took the RX-7 key from me then. "You'll have this back later." he pointed the remote at the car and re-alarmed it. Then he escorted me back to the house, holding onto my arm so I wouldn't try and run again.

I thought about screaming. I even looked around the street but there was no one else around. I thought the blinds in a window across from the Mazda moved. There was light behind them so someone was home in the house and had probably seen what had happened. Wayne saw me looking and he sniggered.

"No one is going to do anything for you here, Mrs March. It would be no different if fifty residents were standing around. You're just some rich bitch that's taken a walk on the wrong side of the tracks. A rich bitch that's gonna get her just deserts as far as anyone round here cares."

I looked back at Matty as we walked onto the patio. The young koori was on his hands and knees now, still trying to get his breath back. At least he tried to help, however belated. I wouldn't forget that.

Inside I thought we would go to a bedroom and I was compliant enough but Wayne took me to the lounge instead. Everyone else was sitting around on chairs or the floor passing two bongs back and forth. Some were also drinking a cheap cask port. The TV was muted, the replay of the game all but forgotten.

Jason stood up so Wayne could sit on the old couch I was on before. Kenneth sat on the other side. "Sit down, Mrs March," Wayne told me.

I looked around. There were no vacant chairs. The couch had been so grimy I was really worried what the cheap grey carpet was going to be like.

"Billy," Wayne complained. "Haven't you got a clean mat for Mrs March to sit on? She's worried 'bout ya floor."

Billy came back with a mohair rug. Two of the guys from the street moved from the middle of the room so Billy could put it down. He spread it open for me. "There. That should keep you comfy, Mrs March," he said. Billy's eyes were riveted to my breasts.

When Wayne told me again, I sat down. The rug was filthy also. The only good thing about the mohair was that at least it was soft to sit on. Wayne and a couple of the others sniggered at the discomfort on my face as I settled my hands in my lap, drawing my shirt close.

"Here, Mrs March," one of the street guys took my arm and gave me a bong for a suck.

"Draw it deep, Mrs March," said Kenneth. "You've got a good set of lungs on ya." And more of the others laughed. Some of them said they weren't convinced. I saw Kenneth wink at someone behind me before returning his scathing look to me. I couldn't look at anyone then and kept my eyes averted.

I didn't know what to do, my heart was beating so fast. They were all looking hungrily at me. Holding the bong my hands were shaking.

"Go on Mrs March," said Wayne. "It'll settle ya down."

I heard the front door shut and then Matty was there. He was holding his side. "You should have a drink as well," he said. "It'll be better."

"Oh yeah," said one of the koori wolves behind me. "Good idea. She can have mine." He tapped my shoulder but I waved him off.

Matty nodded that I should - so much for a knight in shining armour. Another of the guys behind tried to give me a mug of port and I told him, no as well. The pot was one thing and I was a light weight in that area. No way did I want to mix it up with alcohol. I didn't want to be completely comatose. Anything could happen to me then.

Before I could think about it too much, before I might start to cry, I took a deep draw from the bong. Then I was coughing and holding the bong out behind me for someone else to take. Nobody did.

There was a bit of giggling from the others, as much to do with me I believe as from being silly from the other bong. Wayne suggested I have another toke to catch up before I passed it on. I could feel myself affected already. A part of me, the same part that had made me run, was telling me to leave the bong well enough alone. But that voice was just a whisper by then. Another part of me was feeling by turns fright and shame at anticipation of what was to come. That part was of no use to me in the present circumstances and it slinked away to cower in a dark corner; enough time later for the shame that would threaten to consume me. The only useful part of me was that part deciding on survival and how best I could do that.

As I considered how best to make it through the night, this greatest part of me was feeling a mix of distress and docile longing; distress due to the torment of not knowing how hurt I might end up, and docility being my meek acquiescent nature when I'm becoming turned on and my sensual yearning is obvious only to those able to so interpret my furtive glances.

To this prevailing part of me it seemed a good idea to have another toke as Wayne suggested before I passed the bong on. After I recovered from another bout of coughing, I was really affected, just floating.

Looking around I saw everyone was watching me. I giggled, unable to help myself. Kenneth asked what was so funny.

I said, "Yous all look so hungry. It's funny cause you're all watching me. If yous all want to eat me up, most of yous will still be hungry after." I giggled again, not being able to help it. "Unless yous start eating each other."

Kenneth didn't giggle like some of the other kooris had. He still looked mean. I nearly giggled at him because of it. "We'll spread you around, Mrs March," he said, smirking. "We'll stretch you and make sure everyone has a taste."

When they stopped giggling the bongs just circulated for a while without anyone saying much. Pretty soon I was really wasted.

I remember asking what kind of justice was it that meant they were all going to screw me. Troy answered me. He said that my husband Damien, when he was still a copper, had set up Paul, Matty's dad and several other kooris so they could make a big drug bust. With the shock of the arrest, Anita, Matty's mother had miscarried. Koori justice demanded Damien be speared in the leg but Damien wasn't koori and he was protected as an ex copper by his other dirty cop mates. So the justice the still incarcerated Paul wanted was for me to have a child to his family.

Due to the bongs there was quite a bit of giggling going on through this revelation, also from me. "How absurd," I said and was giggling. That part of me that would be terrified was silent, mostly absent.

The bong did a few more rounds. I was fixated on the idea of a koori, white Asian baby. What he or she might look like rebounded around inside my head for ages. The kooris pointed at things, sometimes me and often laughed as they said stupid things. One of them said, "Wonder if she's as good lookin' stand'n on 'er head." They laughed for ages after that one. I told them, "I'd look the same." They just laughed harder. I giggled as well but at them laughing, not myself.

At other times the kooris talked among themselves in their own lingo. Even in my haze it made me wonder why they spoke English sometimes and other times not.

"Whoa," I remember Wayne saying at one point. "No more for her. She'll be asleep soon." Then sometime after he said, "It's gettin' hot fellas."

There was a bit of movement and then none of the guys had shirts on. Someone behind me coaxed me up so he could 'help' with my skirt. I was lying on my side and wondered what was wrong, why I needed help. He pushed my shirt up over my hips to get access to my skirt, then unzipped me along my hip, saying he would show me the problem when it was off. This sounded reasonable to me so I lifted up for him to pull it down. Stupid I know but remember how wasted I was already.

Others murmured appreciatively when they saw my panties before my denim shirttails fell back down and covered me. They were nothing special though, simple thin red cotton panties with a blue love heart front and back. I nearly stopped and held onto my skirt. But the koori pulling on it caressed my arm and said it was ok so I let him continue. He assured me that there was something wrong with it so helpfully, I lifted my legs. The koori, Ryan was his name, tossed my skirt aside. He was also looking at my panties, right at my crotch actually.

I sat up then, pulling my legs under me. "So what's wrong with my skirt, then?" I asked him.

"Nothing's wrong with it now," he said. Someone else sniggered.

I was trying hard to understand what that meant and why it was funny. But in the state I was I couldn't grasp it so I had to ask him again, "But what was wrong with it?"

Ryan put his hands on my calves where they were crossed under me. He was really close to touching my panties even though he was holding my ankles. I thought he was going to spread my legs apart but he slowly moved his hands up my legs. At my knees I thought for sure he would open my legs. But he went around my knees. I shivered when this stranger's hands glided up onto my thighs, softly stroking me as they went. As they didn't stop and disappeared under my shirt I knew I was really wet. I just watched him do it without resistance, my arms limp at my sides with a shiver going up my spine. He pulled his hands out just before they reached my hips and replaced them at my ankles again, caressing me there.

I couldn't help my rising excitement as I watched this stranger fondling my legs, me sitting there in a room full of men, all but one I never met before this night. His black eyes stared intently into my brown ones. I was breathing harder as I just watched him stroke up my legs again and I knew I was becoming moist down there once more.

At my knees, Ryan said, "It was wrong that ya skirt was covering your beautiful legs." Again he didn't spread my legs open but continued his slow progress up along my flesh.

"Oh, ok," I said but it still didn't make much sense to me. I remember thinking if they wanted to see my legs I could've just lifted my skirt for them.

His hands were on my thighs again. It was all I could do not to just lie back and spread my legs willingly. I didn't know what or who to blame for it but I was so incredibly turned on already.

Ryan giggled, his hands resting at my hips. So did some of the others. "The same with your panties," he said. "They've got to come off as well. There's a wet stain," he said and laughed with the others. I giggled as well, had a bit of a fit of it actually with all the tension I had been feeling. I thought they would have thrown me on my back and been screwing me much sooner than this.

"Don't worry, Mrs March," laughed someone else. "We'll keep ya warm."

I knew my pussy was pretty warm already so I wasn't worried about being cold. I just laughed some more.

Ryan pressed in with his thumbs, stroking the juncture of my thighs through my panties. I put my hands on his thinking I would move his hands off of me. As I did this his hands stilled, his fingers just lightly touching me. Ryan looked at me and held my gaze. Instead of pulling his hands away, I left my smaller hands on his. I don't know what Ryan saw in my eyes but after a bit he moved a hand lower. I didn't resist as his eyes just watched mine.

Wayne must have told the others already that I was shaven down there, as Ryan seemed pleased but unsurprised not to feel hair through my panties. His fingers went lower past the love heart and right onto the slit of my pussy. I was so embarrassed to realise how wet my panties were. Ryan just smirked as one of his fingers pushed the thin wet cotton in along my labia.

"Unnh," I couldn't help a quiet gasp as he began stroking me. My hands left his and were limp beside me again. He fondled me for a while and continued to hold my gaze. But I was succumbing to the sensations soaking through me and my gaze slid away from his. My eyes fluttered between closed and barely open while I quietly moaned. Then I'm pretty sure he winked at someone behind me.

"Ok, Mrs March get on your knees so I can get these off ya," he said.

I did what he asked, kneeling and then allowing him to turn me sideways by my hips. On my hands and knees, Ryan pulled my panties over my bum. My shirt was long enough to hang down to the top of my thighs. But the guys all around me were quiet then, watching Ryan tug my panties down. When they could see them on my legs as he pulled them to my knees I was nearly overcome with trembling. They all knew then my pussy was naked under the shirt.

Ryan tapped my leg and I helpfully lifted each leg one at a time so he could slip my panties past my knees. All too soon I was holding my feet up and my panties were off and gone. Ryan sat back then so some others could see me more easily.

"Ohhh, look at her," said one. "Spread your legs a bit, Mrs March." I think it was Nigel. I lifted a knee and spread apart as I was told, probably two feet wide then.

"Oh fuck, yeah," said another, Billy I think. "Have a gander at that." I'm sure they couldn't see anything but my legs. Maybe I looked good with just my denim shirt hanging over my bum.

"Just like honey," Nigel said. I heard sucking sounds from him and realised he was sucking my panties. Gross! I hung my head after that so with my hair over my face they couldn't see how red I was.

"Smell that," Nigel said. "She is sweeeet." he must have tossed my panties to someone else then.

"Ahhh, no man," it was Wayne. "Not after you've been eating them." Some of the kooris laughed at him.

I was in the middle of them while they talked about me; how hot I was, how toned my legs were, how silky long my hair was hanging down onto the rug, how tiny my waist was, how tight my arse was, how sweet it was going to be to have the ex-copper's bitch, how they were going to fuck me stupid... For me hearing them say all this about me was frightening and a turn on.

I knew I was doing it but I couldn't stop myself from lowering my belly and thrusting my bum out more. I could tell the kooris appreciated it too by the increase in the, "ahh yeahs," and the sudden exchange of chatter in their own lingo. Then I felt Ryan's hands on my hips again.

I felt his hands move about on my shirt over my bum for a while, caressing me. Then one hand slid lower to the inside of my thigh. The guys all around were quiet now. I blame the pot and the continual innuendo around the room for what I did then. I would never act so in my right mind.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers