Mrs March: Slut Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

Kenneth stopped just as Troy said. The head of his dick was just nestling between my lips. Understand I was still going from orgasm to orgasm with Peter screwing me and the other two devouring my breasts: so it was only natural when I gave Kenneth's dick a slow lather of my tongue. But I learned only that his taste was nothing like Billy's. Kenneth never reacted except to pull back from me as Troy had told him though clearly he had wanted to screw my mouth. Then I saw Billy again, then standing with Troy and a glass of Port in his hand.

"March's mouth is yours Billy," said Troy. I was thinking, Any part of me is Billy's if he wants. But I didn't want him or anyone to know that. "Exclusive to you as your deal with Wayne. Do you want to share her mouth with Kenneth?"

The three of them talked more until Kenneth moved away. I wasn't listening however as Jason moved between my legs. I saw his condom wrapped dick before it slipped right up me. It was unimpressive as it barely tickled me inside. What had my attention was how Nigel was mouthing my breasts.

Nigel's tongue and lips bathed each of my aching nipples in turn while his fingers alternately squeezed and soothed the other nipple. Waves of pleasure were originating there and radiating through me. I came quickly mostly from that stimulation alone and inadvertently gripped Jason firmly in my overstretched pussy. He came with me. Simultaneously, Nigel gripped the same nipple as before and sawed it between his teeth while his thumb and finger savagely pinched my other nipple.

The sudden pain mid-orgasm elicited a high squeal from me and blew my nervous system. I was insensate for a while. Jason blithely kept screwing me while I was barely aware. I think one of the other kooris pushed Nigel away from the traumatised flesh of my nipples. When I was aware once more, Nigel was between my legs and Kenneth was rolling and pinching my nipples between his fingers. The pain of Nigel's biting and pinches was then just a dull ache. When Kenneth's dark fingers on my breasts permitted me an opportunity to see, I saw that the flesh of one nipple had distinct teeth marks vertically along it. At least it wasn't bleeding. The other nipple seemed more purple than brown to me right then and thankfully it wasn't bleeding either.

I glared at Nigel. "You bastard."

Nigel smirked and kept right on screwing me. Unlike Jason I could feel Nigel moving in me. I was definitely feeling good again as Nigel was making a circular thrusting motion in me. I didn't want Nigel to know he was causing me pleasure but I knew he would inevitably see. Kenneth wasn't helping to that end by softly playing with and bringing my breasts and nipples to renewed life.

Pretty soon my breathing was out of control and Nigel knew he had me. "You love the cock don'tcha, Mrs March," he taunted me.

I was able to keep from answering him. At least I didn't speak. But my body answered for me. Pretty soon I was moaning continually and pushing back to meet every one of his hard thrusts.

"You are a slut, Mrs March," he grunted as he thrust particularly forcefully in me. "You want us to fuck you again, don'tcha?"

"Nooo way," I denied even as my hips urged him on. Billy was standing behind Nigel's shoulder watching intently as the other two kooris worked my body. With my tongue teasing my lips as I tried to deny the pleasure surging through me, my eyes met Billy's.

Nigel could see the change in my expression and looked to see Billy there. "Aha," he crowed. "Our slut likes Billy's touch. Ya like Billy's dark meat don'tcha, little asian slut?"

I couldn't help my, "Unnnh, naarrr," as Nigel lay down on me, thrusting hard as he pushed Kenneth completely out of the way. I could still see Billy and as I wrapped my legs around Nigel's back it was Billy I imagined was inside me. I started coming. I moaned Billy's name but I'm sure nobody distinguished it from my moaning.

Nigel's hands found my breasts again as I convulsed under him and I felt his fingernails again digging into my nipples. The pressure there was painful but not so acute as before. But Nigel was unrelenting, pinching my nipples then releasing his grip slightly to rub a thumbnail up and down each nipple before digging in once more. He repeated this several times while I was still coming on his dick.

Nigel pulled my legs apart where they were still clutched around his back and rose off me then, watching me while I finished coming. I saw his condom was full as he stepped away still muttering about what a great slut I was.

Nigel turned back to me then as Kenneth was pulling a condom on his own dick. "Don't worry my darling slut," said Nigel. "Billy will call us to party with ya every time ya come over for his cock."

I didn't say anything, just lay there as Kenneth knelt between my spread legs. Billy had moved and when I looked for him I saw Matty again. He was looking at me and standing by Wayne. Matty was still clothed and Wayne now had everything off, slowly stroking his hardening dick. Matty didn't meet my eyes though, he was watching Kenneth.

I both wanted and didn't want to have Matty as well. He was bigger than all the other kooris and I wanted them to see how good Matty was with me. But I also didn't want Matty to have me there. I felt that Matty was my private affair and nothing to do with what was happening at this place.

Kenneth pulled my legs up over his until my hips were off the ground. His fingers delved inside me. When one or more of them curled up against the front wall of my pussy and rubbed me furiously there I couldn't help sighing my pleasure. I had no shame left: I knew that then. I was spreadeagle before all of them, my shirt wide open and my hair spread wildly in a fan about my shamefully glowing face.

"Nigel's right about you, Mrs March. You love this." His fingers left me and his hand moved toward my breasts. I grabbed his hand with mine though. My nipples couldn't take any more punishment.

"Ok?" questioned Kenneth. "What do you want me to play with?" With my hand still on his he moved back to my pussy. To everyone watching it must have looked like I was urging Kenneth to play with my pussy. I let him go as soon as I realised. Kenneth's hand settled on my pussy again and he started caressing my clit. Damn him he was good at it too. He soon had me hunching up against his hand, gasping and tonguing my lips continually.

The other kooris standing or lounging around were sniggering at me. My face couldn't get any redder and I was so delirious with pleasure I didn't care too much.

Kenneth placed his other hand on my hip and I felt it moving slowly over my belly. I watched its slow progress towards my breasts, ready to grab it again.

"Your tits are special, Mrs March. Ya nipples are fantastic. You're made to be fucked," he said. Kenneth's voice was strangely menacing. The fear he caused was turning me on. "You know what I'm going to do, don'tcha?"

I wasn't sure but I nodded 'yes' that I did anyway. His hand reached my breast. Immediately his fingers were slowly rubbing and twisting one of my abused nipples.

"Put my cock in ya slutty cunt, Mrs March," he demanded.

My legs were off the ground, spread around Kenneth's waist as he sat on his folded legs before me. I can only imagine the view Kenneth and the other kooris standing around had between my legs. His dick was suspended over my spread pussy. I had no clear memory of how many of the kooris had already screwed me and my pussy still wanted more. But despite my pussy's longing in no way did I want to help any more in my rape.

But I was afraid of Kenneth and didn't want to say no to him. So instead I merely shook my head in denial.

Kooris watching us were making comments regularly. They were saying things like, "Bloody hell, look how she's pushing her cunt up to get Kenneth in her... Yeah, great body she's got, hope Wayne lets us fuck her again before he throws her out... He's gonna grind them nipples again, I betcha... Yeah, I think so but look he's fingering 'er first... Oh yeah see her shoving up against him, she loves it."

Finally I couldn't help it. Kenneth was fingering my pussy and rubbing my nub while his other hand caressed my nipple, lightly squeezing it. Of course I had to push up against his hand. I know my tongue was licking my lips as the desire suffused me, drowning any denial. It seemed to me a strangers hand that circled his dick. Then I felt his dick running up and down my pussy lips and knew I was making it do that. But it felt so good. Kenneth's hand moved away from my pussy as I pulled his dick into me. Just the head was inside me as his hand returned to my other breast. I squeezed my legs around him, pulling myself up and impaling me on his dick. "Oh God," I gasped.

As I came, Kenneth raked his thumbnail against my left nipple. I squealed. I came again. I was gasping in pleasure and pain and didn't know what to do. In the end I was panting. The kooris around us were also adding a lot of noise; they cheered and whistled, they hooted and crowded closer, pulling each other away or around to see better.

Kenneth pushed up and leaned down over me. My legs were still wrapped around him. His face came down on mine and shamefully my lips parted, waiting for his mouth to claim mine.

But Kenneth never kissed me. His hips kept rolling and thrusting, my legs still squeezing me against him while his eyes remained steady about three inches above mine. His wide nose pressed down on mine and his eyes just stared into mine.

Our gaze remained locked while he kept screwing me. None of Kenneth's hatred had gone. I wondered if he was feeling any pleasure at all as he screwed me.

"You're a great slut," he murmured. "But I won't kiss that filthy mouth of yours. A waste that you're Mrs March, married to the ex filth." I couldn't hold his gaze any more after that. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to keep seeing his hateful stare. Kenneth began to really screw me hard. Shamefully I urged him on by locking my legs behind him. Kenneth increased the speed of his thrusts. They were like quick jabs inside me now. I felt like I was being screwed by a jackhammer.

Only when two fingers pushed into my mouth did I open my eyes. Kenneth's other hand was under my chin, squeezing my jaw. I felt his mouth move over my right breast, his tongue lathering my turgid nipple. I knew he was going to bite me. It was just a question of when.

But the pleasure as he sucked my breast and kept jack hammering away between my legs was too much for me to worry. I was coming continually. My legs were hanging open around Kenneth, feeling like rubber. He had defeated me.

Kenneth lifted off my breast for just a moment. "She's like hot butter, fellas." It was almost like a growl as he said it. The fingers were out of my mouth, now clamped under my chin and over my nose and his hands were holding my head rigidly as Kenneth's mouth went back to the same breast. Kenneth's side teeth clamped right up and along my nipple and my eyes flew open.

The other kooris were hollering and cheering so much that no one heard my yelp. Kenneth bit down hard. Then, of a sudden his hands let go of my head and his teeth released my flesh. The sudden release of his teeth was near as painful as his bite. I squealed again.

The weight of Kenneth on me was then just gone. I was taking quick breaths, panting again to try to control the pain. Wayne was beside me and Kenneth was the other side.

I think what happened was that Wayne was watching Kenneth with me and had an idea what he was going to do. When Kenneth bit me, Wayne ripped two punches into his side. That caused Kenneth to release me, both his hands from my head and his teeth from my breast. Either Wayne or other kooris pushed Kenneth off of me.

Looking down at myself I saw blood on my breast. "Aaaiiiee..." The kooris were much quieter now. Kenneth had been taken out the back yard by a couple of them. I think Matty was one of his escorts.

Wayne picked me up and carried me away from the mohair and the rest of them. He put me down on my back on a grimy single bed and shut the door. We were in Billy's bedroom.

I checked myself, not paying any attention to what Wayne was doing. Kenneth had bit me good. The teeth marks were deep on both sides along the length of my nipple. But it was the areole around it that was bleeding; teeth marks were deep there, blood was still welling. "Bastard," I muttered.

"Don't worry about it, Mrs March. You'll get better." Wayne took my left leg and pulled me around sideways so both my legs were over the side.

He was totally naked and tumescent. I couldn't believe he had so little regard for me. I was hurting and he was rubbing himself up and down my labia.

Wayne nudged just inside me. Then he picked my legs up behind my knees and jerked me forward. As he thrust wholly inside me in one lunge my last illusions were swept aside. I was nothing to this koori but Asian pussy.

Wayne was watching my breasts moving as he thrust back and forth. "Hot butter is right," he said. "Aaah yeah," he groaned then. "So tight as well."

Wayne started to go harder. He still stared intently at my breasts, looking nowhere else. I was looking at the contrast of his black arms holding my legs up around him. I started to feel good, too good. Wayne hadn't touched me anywhere but my legs, had only placed his dick in my pussy and I was way more turned on than I should have been. Feeling around behind me I took Billy's pillow and pulled it under my head. I shouldn't have because I could see much more now.

Wayne's black dick was sliding in and out of me. He was thick and slick with my juices. But the stark difference with all the others was the lack of a condom. Wayne was really inside me whereas the others had been separated from my flesh by that thin but significant bit of plastic.

"Ya ready to get pregnant Mrs March?" he looked at my eyes then for the first time since he started to screw me. "I've been saving this load for a month."

"Unnnh," I groaned. "Yeah, do it," I said but inside I was of course hoping not to fall pregnant. If I was going to be pregnant I half expected that Matty had done it already. At the time I didn't know it takes a guy about four days to make enough sperm to have a chance of making you pregnant. Matty was a horny teenager who probably 'molested' himself every day. There was little chance of me being pregnant to him. So as Wayne confidently bragged that he had saved a load up for me that would make me pregnant I wasn't as worried as I should have been.

A wild look came over Wayne's face. His thrusting changed from quick jabs in and out of me to pulling right back and then really slamming into me. "Yeah... Yeah... Yeah..." was like a mantra each time he lunged into me. Just that made me cum. His hands moved to my hips and he was holding and pulling me so hard I would be bruised later.

At the last he held me against him for ages. I felt him pumping inside me and right then I wanted to have a black baby. "Oooh. Nnnmm," I gasped. "Yes Wayne! Unnnh... Fill me up. Aaaiiyeah... I'll have your kid. Yesss, screw me!"

When he was completely drained Wayne pulled out of me. But he held my legs up, elevating my hips while he turned me around so I was properly on the bed again. Wayne had me put Billy's pillow under my bum to keep my hips up.

Then he came to my face. Wayne didn't say anything. He just turned my face sideways and lay his shrinking dick on my lips. I just did what he wanted. I opened my mouth and took his slimy dick in, sucking our combined juices off. He was nothing like Billy, not tasty at all.

When he had had enough, Wayne dressed and went to the door. "You can go home wit Matty. Stay like that til he comes to get ya." he shut the door behind him.

A little while after he had gone I started to worry. The effects of the weed and the port were pretty much gone. I was sure I was pregnant, if not by Matty then by Wayne.

I sat up and stayed there for a while before I stood. I turned Billy's pillow over and put it back at the head of the grotty bed. The underside of it was awash with my lubricant and Wayne's cum. 'Serves you right Billy,' I thought. 'You're as much an arsehole as any of them.'

Not long after, Matty came in with my clothes and my bag. He didn't say much, just asked if I was ready.

When I was dressed we walked out. Everyone was still there and they all asked me to stay for another drink or another toke. But nobody touched me. I didn't notice Kenneth though.

Wayne stopped me on the patio. "Ya're a grade A slut, Mrs March. I'll see ya soon. We'll be watchin ya."

I said brightly, "Yeah sure." But of course I was thinking, 'no way'!

I let Matty drive, contrary to my former decision. I couldn't drive; there were too many thoughts that I didn't want going through my head for me to concentrate on the road; and I really needed to sleep. On the way, Matty drove slowly. I could see that he was also tired. There was virtually no conversation between us to help keep us awake. But just before my street Matty did ask me one question that he had been stewing on for quite some time. "Why didn't you scream or call for help when we were outside or when you ran to your car?"

I started saying, "Cause Wayne said that nobody... Oh God," I realised that if Matty had asked about it then Wayne had merely lied about nobody in the neighbourhood caring; and I fell for it. I was so stupid. I felt like I wanted to throw up. I hoped in future that I would never make such a dumb mistake again. But as I would learn it was by no means the last mistake I would make with Matty.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers