Mrs March: Slut Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed back against the koori, imagining his dark hands fondling my naked flesh. With one hand I quickly, overtly tugged my shirt, pulling it askew to one side. It didn't quite bare my bum as I had tried to do however as Ryan still had a hand on my arse. As soon as I did it I wished I hadn't. If it was possible my head would have dropped even lower than before due to shame.

None of the kooris sitting around us noticed. But Ryan knew what had happened. He leaned close to my ear, the hand under my shirt working up my leg slid around and under me right onto my belly. My shirt prevented him reaching all the way to my breasts so he just caressed my belly.

"I saw that, Mrs March," he whispered to me. "You want me to fuck ya, don't cha?"

I turned my head slightly and he was right there, his darker face so close to mine. "No I don't," I murmured. He couldn't see my eyes through my hair but he would have seen my parted lips, maybe my tongue teasing them.

"That so?" his face didn't move but his hands did. I felt the one under me slide down my belly straight between my spread legs and hold my inner thigh. The other slid over my bum and off my shirt onto the back of my thigh, then slid straight back up under my shirt, up my thigh and his fingers straight into my drenched pussy. Two fingers began working in and out of me.

"What about now then, Mrs March?" he whispered.

"Unnnh," I gasped, surrendering to his fingers. But I didn't want to say what he wanted to hear. When Ryan kissed me I kissed him back, my tongue seeking his. He was a good kisser to and I felt myself melting though his fingers screwing around in me probably helped. When our lips parted I couldn't help a small sigh. I was hunching back against Ryan's fingers and this more than anything was what he wanted. His fingers left my pussy then and he moved me around until he was behind me. I felt my shirt flipped up onto my back.

I might have been wasted but I was still so shamed when he did that. The guys behind me would be able to see my naked bum. Ryan seemed to wait a while without touching me. I began to wonder if he was just going to stare at my pussy all night. Redder than beetroot, that's what my face would have looked like, like after an evening of cheap wine.

Then a pair of hands took my right leg low on the thigh and moved it even further from my left. Beetroot - I don't know but my face felt so hot with my shame I wanted to disappear. I couldn't imagine how open my body then looked. The heat of Ryan's body came between my legs and then I felt something moving up and down between my labia. He was plainly hard already and no other part of him was touching me.

"She's drenched," Ryan said aloud, further humiliation for me.

His hard dick pushed against my pussy and he rubbed around my entrance for a while. I just let him, waiting for him to start screwing me. Ryan then pushed just the head of his dick into me. It went in easily and I couldn't help a voluntary squeeze of my pussy at the anticipation of having him deep in me in another moment. I didn't push back on him even though I wanted to. Ryan pulled back out of me. Then he pushed just his head back in me again. Again I squeezed him and once more he pulled out of me. It felt nice each time he did this and he continued it for a few minutes. But it wasn't everything I needed, everything I wanted. I needed to be fucked seriously, not teased.

Frustrated I was sighing quietly every time he did it, partly in pleasure, partly in need. There was nothing else I could think to do in the end to get him to start screwing me except to say, "Yes Ryan."

"Yes what, Mrs March?" he responded, continuing the same maddening motion with his dick teasing me beyond control.

"Screw me, Ryan. I want you to fuck me," and I lunged back in an effort to impale myself.

But his hands were right there and braced against my bum, touching me for the first time in an age and he frustrated me more as again he pulled out. "What about my friends, Mrs March? Can they fuck you to?"

I would have said anything then to get him to thrust deeply inside me. "Yes Ryan. They can all screw me."

Off to one side I saw both Billy and Jason stand up and shed their pants. They had no underwear and their dicks were hardening. Billy was tearing a condom packet.

Ryan pressed me with one last thing while his dick kept popping in and out of me. "Are you on the pill, Mrs March?"

"No," I said. "Oh God, please fuck me." My need to have his dick in me was becoming desperate.

"Will you let Wayne impregnate you?" he maddeningly pulled out of me again.

Of course I said, "Yes, yes, yes. He can make me pregnant. Just screw me."

Ryan thrust completely, deeply inside me then. I groaned and came on him right away. Immediately he established a slow rythym, all the way in me and then all the way out. My juices ran out of me with every thrust, coating my legs and Ryan's balls. I tried to make him go quicker, thrust harder, but he just wouldn't. Ryan had one more verbal humiliation for me.

"Are you a cheating slut, Mrs March? Will you fuck anyone Wayne tells you to?" His slow deep screwing of me was driving me insane.

I surrendered completely then. I knew I was really surrendering to Wayne, not Ryan. "Oh God, unnnh... Yes I'm a cheating slut. I'll fuck anyone..."

Wayne and Kenneth watched me intently as Ryan still continued at the same slow thrusting pace. My moans were becoming louder until I'm sure nobody had any doubt how turned on I was.

I couldn't stand it any longer. Nobody had ever been able to screw me so slowly for so long before. There was only one thing I could think of to make Ryan go harder, faster. I had to beg him to.

"Please, Ryan. Harder." I willingly humiliated myself for him. There was a chorus of snickers from the other kooris as I said it but I was in such a need I didn't care, just accepted the additional shame.

I encouraged Ryan to go harder, quicker, by squeezing his dick every time he slowly thrust inside me. The firm grip I could achieve with my pussy never failed to make any man lose control.

But Ryan didn't. He kept stroking deeply inside me which felt great but it was the same slowness with far less force than I wanted. Bastard.

"Ah, your cunt squeezes just the right way, Mrs March," he grudgingly conceded but didn't change the frustrating way he was slow stroking me.

I tried pushing back again but Ryan held himself out of my pussy while his hands on my bum pushed me back. "Oh God," I groaned my frustrated lust and stopped pushing back. Ryan once more resumed his torturously slow deep stroking inside me. "Would you just screw me?" I begged.

I did my best to ignore the kooris all around me now. Not many were laughing anymore. Mostly they were encouraging Ryan to, "Just fuck the slut," and "Give it to her hard. The slut is begging for it." I couldn't become any more shamefaced than I already was and their comments just made the lust race even hotter through me.

At least five of them had their pants open or down and were stroking their erections right by my side. I was stealing regular glances at them by then.

"You're a bad wife, aren'tcha Mrs March?" Ryan continued tormenting me. "You're nothing but an asian slut, aren'tcha?"

I groaned with my lust, shamefully allowing myself to be what Ryan said. I couldn't comprehend how his continual slow stroking in and out of me and his words were making me so hot. Maybe it was all the excited kooris gathered around me, their dicks hardening in my face that was affecting me so much.

"Yesss!" I hissed and nearly came as I agreed with him. "I'm a terrible wife. I'm bad," I shuddered with pleasure and shame at realising how I welcomed this. I looked at the other kooris around me, my tongue snaking in and out of my mouth as I anticipated sucking them. "I'm just an asian slut," I gasped. "Please fuck me!"

"Nmmm," I moaned with a sense of relief then as Ryan finally took hold of my hips and increased his pace. The sound of his body slapping against mine and me rolling my hips back to meet every thrust brought home to me the whole truth. It was really happening. The actuality of my rape combined with my acquiescence to this man and any other of the kooris that wanted me made me cum again almost immediately.

"Oh God," I moaned. When I was able to think coherently again I was looking at Wayne. "Aauunnh. I don't even know you," I drove myself back against Ryan while I watched Wayne. I was completely his then, so turned on with knowing of all of them only Wayne would screw me bare back and that intentionally to make me pregnant. He rubbed himself and I watched him doing it while Ryan thrust away inside me.

Ryan was in me all the way. His strokes were forceful, still all the way out and all the way back in but much quicker by then. Ryan wasn't particularly big. But he was quite enough for me all the same and I was altogether too willingly letting him have me.

Wayne and Kenneth stared at me ravenously, both of them rubbing themselves through their pants. But I only watched Wayne. My mouth was open, my tongue probing my parted lips as Ryan moved inside me. His hips started really slamming my bum as he pulled me hard against him.

"Yeeeeeah," he groaned. "She's so hot and tight, so slick in there fellas."

I moaned as well. With so much innuendo and build-up for so long before someone got to screwing me I was so worked up. My hot pussy must have been like liquid butter. I still hated Wayne, the situation, all of them really. But my body had surrendered to them.

Looking at Wayne I groaned as Ryan really screwed me then. "Ahhh, that's it Ryan, do me hard. Unnnh - thought only you was going to screw me," I baited Wayne. "Thought you wanted to make me pregnant."

Wayne smirked. "Don't worry, Mrs March. Ryan's got a condom. The other fellas will wear 'em too. Only my seed gets your eggs."

I looked about and sure enough there were condom packets being tossed around. Two others already with hard black dicks were pulling condoms on. I kept watching them while Ryan thrust away inside me.

Then when I looked back at him, the contrast of his slim dark body and his black hands pulling my hips made me convulse and moan loudly. I was cumming again and as the top of my body collapsed my juices were again running down my legs.

"The slut's awesome, fellas," he declared, holding me hard against him while he grinded against me. I didn't have the strength to rise up on my arms again. My breasts and nipples rubbed on the mohair rug while Ryan pulled me so hard against him he bruised my hips with his hands.

"Fuck, that's it for me," he declared and let go of me, letting me collapse completely. I didn't look back but I felt that Ryan's condom was completely full. He had screwed me for so long.

Someone else pulled me straight back onto my knees. With no other preliminaries he shoved his dick in me all the way. His dick felt thicker than Ryan's but was no longer. I felt his balls slap against my pussy. "Oh God," I moaned.

"Her body is awesome," said the koori. "Her cunt is so tight. Oh yeah," he groaned. "I feel her cunt squeezing me... we have to keep her."

I came again and tightened my pelvic muscles, clamping around his dick and heightening the pleasure for us both. The imagery in my head; the prospect of being their prisoner, their captive slave, really turned me on. One came in front of the lounge, blocking Wayne's view and he pulled my hair to lift my head. I had to rise to my hands again so my neck didn't snap.

A hard black dick pressed against my cheek. "Suck it, Mrs March," the koori ordered me. I saw it was Matty's friend, Billy. His dick was circumcised and of average size with a lovely shaped head. Seeing it I really wanted to gobble it straight down, Matty's friend or not. It was without a condom and totally rigid. I looked the other way and couldn't see Matty anywhere. Billy pulled my head back around and his dick was waiting. It was so hard it seemed angry to me. His dick was rising and dipping infront of my face all by itself. Each time it rose the head seemed to expand, the skin tightening before my eyes. I was being rocked back and forth by the koori screwing me but Billy's pulsing dick had me virtually hypnotised. He didn't have to move closer. I shuffled around so I had plenty of room to take him right down my throat if he let me.

Billy and I moaned together as I licked all around his head. The pre-cum I gathered with my tongue was delicious. I couldn't wait any longer just licking him. I so wanted him in my mouth and as the guy screwing me came and bucked against my arse I took Billy's dick inside, rolling my tongue all around him. He filled my mouth perfectly and I began to slide up and down his shaft. Billy's smell was as pungently unwashed as before, overwhelmingly male. While his scent assaulted my nostrils I found that his dick tasted very good.

Another koori was behind me then. He pulled me back and off Billy as he thrust inside me. "Unnnh, that's three of you so far. Oooh Billy, your dick is beautiful. Let me suck it some more. I love your dick."

"That's the way, Mrs March," he said while he changed his grip from my hair to my face. "My cock loves your mouth as well. You're a great cocksucker."

Greedily I sucked him back inside my mouth. Billy's dick was really not much different from some of the other kooris. But it was somehow much more interesting to me. I loved the smooth texture of the dick in my mouth, the slight sponginess of the head, the taste of his precum that was now almost constantly dribbling into my mouth. Billy liked being in my warm mouth too if his encouraging moans and his caressing of my face was anything to go by.

My sighs as I sucked Billy's lovely dick seemed to affect him as well. Maybe it was the vibration in my throat helping his pleasure. In any event I was enjoying Billy's dick so much for a while that it came as a surprise when the koori behind me came and another took his place.

My jaw and neck was starting to ache and I didn't want to stop. "Lie down, Billy," I said when I pulled his dick from my mouth. I twisted away from the koori screwing me from behind and lay on my back on the grimy mohair.

"Wow," exclaimed the koori that had been screwing me. Peter, I think his name was. "Look at her. What a body. Just look at this pouch." he reached for my legs and spread me open.

Fascinated with my pussy, Peter didn't put his hard dick straight back in me like I shamefully wanted him to. He pushed three fingers in me instead of his dick. Billy reclaimed my mouth at the same time. With me on my back the angle was much better for my neck to relax. Billy was kneeling, his legs beneath one side of my head, holding my head up as his dick pressed past my lips again.

As Billy's nuts knocked against my face I saw Matty from the corner of my eye. He was standing behind some of the others and still had his clothes on. He didn't look very happy with me. I felt bad for a moment. Then the pleasure of the fingers thrusting in me and Peter's other hand rubbing my clit caused me to relax and let the gang rape continue.

Someone took one of my hands and wrapped it around his dick. Another koori took my denim shirt and ripped it open. Buttons flew everywhere.

"Jason, you fuckwit," Wayne said angrily.

"Oh, sorry man. I forgot," Jason apologised to him.

I remember wondering why he didn't tell me he was sorry for recking my shirt. But Jason had his mouth sucking my nipple then and I was coming again.

As I convulsed in orgasm I felt Peter's fingers thrust much further inside me. I felt so full and my orgasm extended even longer.

"Oh, fuck," said Peter. "Check it out. My whole hand is in her. She loves it. Look how she's shaking."

"Hot!" said Kenneth. "Oh yeah she loves it alright. Look how she's flooding your arm."

Kenneth was right. I had never felt anything like it before. Peter's fingers were exploring my insides, clutching and grabbing at the inside flesh of my pussy.

All the kooris were making appreciative noises as they watched his arm between my spread legs. "Lucky ya got skinny arms man," said Kenneth. "I don't want the slut too stretched out, ok? I wanna fuck her next."

They were starting to get nasty with me. But I was so overloaded with sensation, so turned on that I didn't care. They could do anything and I wouldn't complain. Peter started shoving his hand further inside me. I was so full already. I couldn't see but Billy was telling me what was happening.

"Oh yeah, Mrs March," he groaned while I sucked hard on his delicious dick. "Pete's arm is in ya nearly to his elbow. Where's he putt'n it."

I couldn't believe what he was saying. But I certainly felt full. It was so good and then with two kooris sucking my nipples and Billy in my mouth I was trembling, shaking and coming continually. With one hand I was squeezing an unknown, unseen koori's dick and my other was trying to keep Billy from being too rough with my mouth.

"Don't shove too far, Pete," said Wayne. "I want her pregnant, not destroyed."

Oh, God. I could hardly believe what they were saying about me. But at the time there was nothing I could do to stop them. At the time I was so delirious with pleasure I didn't want to do anything to stop them.

"Yeah man," said Peter. "Her guts feel incredible bro. Yeah they do," he said agreeing with himself. "Let me finish up fucking her then she's all yours, Kenneth."

As Peter pulled his arm out of me I felt like I was being turned inside out. It was painful and wonderful at the same time. I was shivering as Peter's hand withdrew from my stretched pussy. Someone else bit and chewed my nipple way too hard. Before I could recover, Peter presumably because I couldn't see past Billy's leg, was straight back between my legs and his dick slid back inside me. At around this time I think a couple of the other kooris tugged my denim shirt off me.

After his hand I could only just feel his dick. It was probably the guys slavering over my breasts that really did it but after a while the dick in me started feeling good again.

"You are so hot," Billy told me. "Aaah yeah, you ready?" he asked me.

For what? I wondered gullibly. Then he pulled back slightly and held my head still while his semen spurted from his beautiful dick and flooded my mouth. I gulped it down quickly, only really tasting it when he was finished sluicing my mouth.

I always swallowed even though most times I didn't like the taste much. I swallow because its great to see how pleased a man is at the time and afterward. With Billy I also liked the taste and that I could scarce believe. With Billy I found somebody I seemed completely compatible with. I was utterly spellbound with him. When we met earlier I didn't like how his eyes undressed me. But then all I wanted was to stay with him and let him do whatever he wanted to me. I blame the marijuana.

As Billy sat back I could see it was Nigel and Jason slavering over my breasts. Nigel was the one that bit me before but he was making up for it now with very pleasurable nibbles on my sensitive bud. Peter pushed my legs wider and I allowed him to push them back against his friends. Jason and Nigel each pulled a leg back for Peter, Jason rhythmically squeezing my foot. While they held my legs wide, Peter was able to really start smashing his body into mine.

Kenneth pulled my head roughly to the side then and his tumescent dick hit me in the forehead. It was uncircumcised, kinked a bit and really veiny. It was nothing like Billy's fine dick, just ugly and bigger. Kenneth pushed the head all over my face and along my lips. He looked angry, the hatred he had for me was back in his face.

"Wait Kenneth," said Troy. "It Billy's place. She's his guest." I saw then that the elder's son was still clothed.