All Comments on 'Mrs Potter'

by Ilbfita

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good start

I like the way this is starting. I hope the "cure" takes a long time. And involves lots of high heels, boots and leather. She needs to have lots of sex to found out her path.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
great story

because it shows a close proximity to what I almost went through as a young guy, much younger than 18. in my case, I almost threatened the shrink, just to get away from him. My distrust of doctors began much younger than that, but that's another story. I don't know which of my parents at the time decided to cease the consultation at that time, but they could tell I was more upset with the doctor and the situation than I should have been. As far as I was concerned, I was betrayed by my parents. I may have mentioned that at the time, both to them and the (DOCTOR). Can you tell I had major trust issues.

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
A helping hand of femininity & guidance...

I hope that my suspicions about where this situation is going is correct, because if they are, I surely will enjoy & savor the outcome.

( I myself remember wearing some of my mom's stuff, but only after trying on my firs pair of black panties that belonged to my cousin rosita, oh how beautiful & sexu they were.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous