All Comments on 'Mrs. Santa Claus'

by MR. Gibson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Black TulipBlack Tulipover 20 years ago
Names

I liked your story. Maybe it could have used a bit more suspense. A bit less use of formal names would read easier, I think. Enjoyed the read though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THIS STORY FUCKING SUCKS!!!

"Bill Jones met this sexy hot blonde at a Christmas party".. "Bill Jones thought she was the hottest thing he'd ever seen in his life".. "Bill Jones wound up taking her home and fucking her brains out".. "Bill Jones found out that she was a vampire and she bit Bill Jones and sucked Bill Jones blood and killed Bill Jones".. YADDA MOHTER FUCKIN' YADDA, ASSHOLE.. LEARN HOW TO WRITE A DECENT FUCKING STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
did i just read a story or get hit by a bus??

Damn, this was fucking terrible..."Bill Jones" like 90 times, and "boobies??" are you fucking kidding me?? did a third grader write this??

QueenXXXenaQueenXXXenaabout 13 years ago
Wowwwwww

This sucked ass, man. I mean, there was NO suspense at all, and too many condradictions. "Thin, Shapely legs" The Fuuuuuuuck?

Plus, room 666?? Everyone knows that Christians think 3 sixes is the sign of the devil, you didn't need to make it that obvious.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 years ago

Mrs Claus, giant tits and vampire oh my! Interesting idea, gotta love a Mrs Claus with giant boobs and wants to fuck. Thanks for sharing your vision and talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous