Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's important for the man to stand thusly for two reasons," Mrs. Swanson explained. "First is balance, second, when you have him squat so he doesn't miss the apron his legs will open naturally and you will have the best access to his testicles. Show them, Thomas."

Mrs. Swanson stroked his penis gripping it like a hammer and pulling; then as he squatted fondled his testicles with her free hand. "Feeling a man's testicles is important because he may have an unusual lump that should be brought to the attention of a doctor but it also helps to keep them loose and delay ejaculation. Would you like to try Miss Conrad?"

"Yes, please, Mrs. Swanson, I thought you'd never ask!"

"What do you say, Thomas?"

"Thank-you Mrs. Swanson for your help, may I ask Miss Conrad to help me?"

"Please do Thomas and then every minute or so give each of the ladies a turn to practice their technique."

"Yes, ma'am." Thomas said as he approached Miss Conrad. "Would you be so kind as to help me Miss Conrad?"

"Of course, Thomas," she patted her knees and said, "Come right here!" She took his penis in her hand and began stroking as Mrs. Swanson had demonstrated. "You have a very pretty penis Thomas, and it's so hard! We must get you some relief, mustn't we?"

"Not till we've all had our turns!" Ruthie giggled.

"It's Miss Williams turn now, Thomas." Mrs. Swanson said.

Thomas thanked Miss Conrad and moved over to Miss Williams. He looked her directly in the eyes and asked. "Would you be so kind as to help me, Miss Williams, I am very uncomfortable?"

Taking his penis in her hand she asked. "Am I making you uncomfortable, Thomas?"

"Yes Miss."

"Because I'm black, Thomas?"

"No, Miss!"

"Then why, Thomas?"

Thomas gazed into her dark brown eyes, "Because you may be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"You're beautiful too, Thomas," she said as she stroked his penis. "Such a flat stomach!" Her dark skin was a stark contrast as she stroked his chest.

"It's time to move on, Thomas! Before Miss Williams has you spurting all over."

"Thank-you, Miss Williams, it was a pleasure being stroked by you." Thomas said in all sincerity. He approached Ruthie and said, "Miss Morton, would you please help me?"

"Of course, Thomas, I'd be delighted! She took his penis in hand and pulled as Mrs. Swanson had demonstrated.

"As you all can see this procedure is much more deliberate than stroking from the side. That's a jerking motion hence the common reference to jerking off. Men are usually impatient and like to finish quickly but I find that the more deliberate stroking motion we use in this position provides a more intense orgasm for the young man and a more thorough draining of the seminal fluid," Mrs. Swanson explained. "It's your mother's turn now, Ruthie."

Thomas thanked her for her help and moved in front of Mrs. Morton. "Would you be so kind as to help me with my problem, Mrs. Morton?"

"Of course, Thomas, I'd be delighted. And such a nice erection you have, dear! It's so pretty, standing up so nice and tall." She took his penis in her hand and squeezed his testicles gently. "Such nice heavy balls, dear, you must be ready to just explode!"

"Don't you dare, Sara Lee!" Mrs. Swanson scolded; you and Ruthie will be giving Carl his first milking so we should let Miss Bridgeway do the honors. Move along, Thomas."

Thomas thanked Mrs. Morton for her help and turned to Miss Bridgeway. He really wanted to go back to Miss Williams but he knew better than to contradict Mrs. Swanson. "Will you be so kind as to help me Miss Bridgeway?"

His penis was jutting out lewdly pointing at her face and it was obvious to all what she was going to help him with but she teased him, "Whatever do you need, Thomas?"

Normally the young men at Mrs. Swanson's were forbidden to use coarse or vulgar language but on occasions such as this when they were obviously being teased and they were in a high state of sexual arousal Mrs. Swanson would tolerate some of the euphemisms for male genitalia. "My balls feel like they might explode, Miss Bridgeway, please help me!"

Mrs.Swanson liked to see her boys begging to be masturbated. She especially liked it when so many of the Sisters could play with a boy. It was a special bonding experience for them to enjoy playing with a naked man. She gave her housekeeper a slight nod of approval and let the others know to calm themselves by raising her finger to her lips.

"Tell me what you want, Thomas." She continued to tease.

"Stroke my cock, please! Please make me cum! Make me spurt my cum on your nice clean apron. Please, Miss Bridgeway, please!

She held his cock but didn't stroke it. "If you want to cum, Thomas, why don't you fuck my hand?" Thomas's hips began to thrust. "That's it, Thomas! Hold my shoulders and fuck my hand! Show these ladies some nice big spurts! Spurt your cum on my apron, nice big boy spurts for the lovely ladies!"

His hips began to thrust into her hand. "Faster, Thomas! Faster, fuck my hand faster. It's your dream girls vagina and she's meeting your thrusts, she wants your cum in her vagina, she wants your cum in her cunt, she wants you to spurt now Thomas, do it now!

Thomas closed his eyes and fucked her hand as hard and as fast as he could. Suddenly he made one final thrust and gasped, cum spurted from his cock and on to Miss Bridgeway's apron. In his minds eye he saw his lover, the one woman he wanted above all others. It was Miss Williams! He shuddered and stepped back, "Thank-you Miss Bridgeway!" He looked around the room and said, "Thank-you, ladies!" He looked at Miss Williams and said, "Thank-you, ladies!" But she knew he was thanking her, she knew he could be hers if she wanted him. Thomas dropped to his knees and took Miss Bridgeway's hand and kissed it. He licked the semen from the palm of her hand and thanked her again. Then, standing, he bowed to Mrs. Swanson and asked, "May I be excused?"

"You're excused, Thomas, send Scott down please."

"Yes, ma'am."

12