Ms. Puckett’s Very Private School: Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," he sobbed, continuing his caresses as he sank into her.

"Oh, God, yourself, you wonderful big cock." She leaned back against him and half rose. Then she was settling back. "So good, Lover. Such a great cock in my hot pussy...So hard...So hot...So wonderful." She rose and fell...rose and fell...faster and harder, sobbing and crying, until her cumming forced a scream from her throat and she trembled with release. "Yes. Yes. Yes."

Bobby was still hard inside her when she recovered.

"Didn't you come, sweetheart?"

"Not that time, darling. Are you okay?"

She had to be honest with him. "I haven't felt this good in months and months. You are a wonderful, thoughtful lover. And I can't wait to have you love me again."

There was a note in her voice that flagged his attention. "But?"

She smiled at his alertness. "But I think if we're going to carry on for the rest of the afternoon and maybe this evening we probably need to take a break for some nourishment."

The prospect of more to come was enough to satisfy Bobby and he readily agreed.

A few minutes later they were dressed and leaving the hotel to walk to the nearby mall. She held his offered arm and marveled at her new adventure. "Always remember to make your lover feel like a princess when other people are around, Lover."

"Oh, I will, Princess."

And Cindy could hardly wait to tell Connie about her new 'job' and how wonderfully it was working out.

And the afternoon and evening were still ahead.

12