Multi-tasking Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
979 Followers

"Damn Barb, don't make this any harder," he said curling his brow. I held my smile, expecting the worst. He lowered his piercing, dark eyes from mine and shook his head. I placed the infamous laptop on the table and came toward him. Dressed in his dark, three piece suit, he was especially attractive. With his eyes transfixed on the empty table, I came close to his tall, athletic frame and touched his arm. "Rick, let me explain..." I started, when he stopped me, took my arms and had me sit in a high-back executive chair.

"No, let me...let me do this!" He took over. Tapping my arms to make me stay seated, he began pacing down the long table, as he spoke. "What I did last night was inexcusable. I don't know what got into me! I've never come on to an employee–ever! Can you forgive me?" He begged, hanging his head.

"Forgive you?" I repeated.

"Yes, I'm so sorry for, for everything!" Rick pleaded, at the far end of the table.

Watching him in recovery mode, he looked so damn cute. When he casually unbuttoned his jacket and leaned on the table to add emphasis to his apology I felt a familiar urge shoot straight to my pussy. "Really Rick, there's nothing for you to feel sorry about," I smiled and crossed my legs, letting my skirt slide up way past my knee. "I should have taken it as a compliment actually. I mean that you would find me attractive," I said, letting my fingers comb through my ash-blonde locks. "I should have never left like that. It was wrong of me."

He was noticeably relieved by my comments and edged his way along side the table toward me, as he spoke. "NO! You had every right to be upset and leave as fast as you did!" He stated. "Hell, I had my hands all over you," he added, while I slowly undid a few lower buttons on my jacket.

"I wasn't upset at you. Your hands felt good–really good, in fact," I blushed and undid the middle button.

"Then why..." he stopped dead in his tracks, finally close enough to see my stage of undress.

"It felt too good! No, I loved your warm touch," I simmered and boldly finished undoing my jacket. "See, I was afraid you would see me as some ugly, cheap whore, after watching that damn movie. I was so afraid you would fire me," I reasoned, leaned forward and pulled my arms from my business jacket leaving my upper half covered with only the thin-strapped, sheer camisole.

I could easily see from his expression, my little striptease was having a positive effect. Still frozen in place, he nervously spread the Windsor knot on his tie to loosen his stiff collar. After glancing cautiously to make sure the blinds were drawn over any revealing conference room windows, he spoke. "That's silly Barb. I could never fire you; and, just for the record, you're anything but ugly or a whore. You're incredibly attractive!"

That was all my 35-year-old boss needed to say to prime my pump. Criss-crossing my arms, I took hold of my camisole and hoisted it up and over my chest and head. His first instinct was to lick his lips, as I lifted and fondled my boobs.

"And these, do you find these attractive?" I asked, lifting first one then the other to lick my nipples.

"Yes, they're beautiful, but maybe this isn't the best time or place, for that matter," he complimented and shifted his stance to his other leg. His awkward glances back to the door made my performance seem even naughtier. I ignored him.

"They're bigger now than in the video–double-Ds, can you tell?" I asked, with a nonchalant, blonde's air of seduction.

"Yes, I can s-see that," he stammered.

"So, you did watch my hubby's little movie more than once?" I asked, raising one foot, bending my knee, to rest one high heeled pump on the huge chair.

His attention immediately went to my exposed legs. He sheepishly nodded, while I hiked my skirt up to display my thigh-high nylons and black satin panties. Twisting and tugging my nipples, I reached down with my other hand to pull my damp panties aside.

"I watched it several times too. It made me so hot, seeing his cock fucking my pussy," I said, forcing two fingers past my outer lips to run circles around my slick clit. "Mm, SO fucking HOT! All I could think of was how good it would feel to have a real man's cock in me," I grunted, seething with a devilish desire to ravish my young boss.

His state of arousal was evident, as he cautiously edged closer to me. In one, desperate lunge, I clamped my hand around his belted trousers and pulled him close. Without pretense, in one, fluid motion, my fingers quickly undid his belt and unzipped him. Still seated in the unaccustomed leather luxury of the large director's chair, I extracted his long, thick cock. I had expected nine or ten inches of solid muscle, and I wasn't disappointed.

I love taking a man at the beginning of his hardon. In Rick's case, his semi-hard erection was already larger than Matt's, Barry's, or my husband's at full strength. My mouth watered, as I jacked his flexible rod faster and faster. The overwhelming need to taste him got the best of me, and I leaned down to shovel his sizable meat into my mouth. Tugging and twisting the base of it by hand, I soon made a loud, sloppy mess of sucking his delicious manhood deeper.

"Mmmmm, I've wanted to taste this for so long," I got out, between deep, succulent draws.

"God damn Barb; you do that SO good!" Rick shuddered, as I took more and more of his emerging hardness into my throat.

After a few, short gags I opened my mouth wider and let him deep throat me. When he took hold of my ash blonde locks and settled into a fast-paced face fucking, I knew I could take him to completion. The volume of his grunts and moans increased. I grabbed hold of his tight ass, and felt my pussy leaking like I had just pulled a plug. That's when I heard a light tapping on the conference door behind me.

Hoping (praying) whoever it was would disappear, I locked my mouth and teeth around Rick's ready cock. The precautionary knock was replaced by a harder, more deliberate knock and then the door opened. Rick grabbed a big chunk of my hair and pulled my head quickly back. His cock literally popped out of my mouth. With the leather chair hiding our indiscretion, I peered around the side toward the door.

"Jesus Christ, Barry!" I smiled and shook my head, hardly believing his inept timing. Barry's immediate expression of concern dissolved into a shy smile, which I returned, before re-focusing my attentions to servicing our boss.

Rick stood in silent disbelief with my hand wrapped around his strong, perpendicular erection hidden from Barry's view by the chair. When I heard the door close and lock, I assumed Barry had made his retreat, and took Rick's not-quite-as-sturdy erection back into my mouth. One should never assume what they hear.

"So Rick, what do you think of our darling secretary? Quite gifted, don't ya think?" Barry startled me, as he softly brushed away a few of my blonde locks to get a better view.

Rick's powerful erection suddenly dissolved in my mouth. "Uh yeah, she really is something," Rick answered. I could tell he was instantly embarrassed by Barry's presence. Of course, I took his depleted condition as a challenge and sucked his waning erection harder. Moaning and slobbering like some two-bit whore, I pulled out every trick I knew to rejuvenate my boss's cock. It was no use.

Barry, however, was fully aroused. Unzipping his pants, Barry eased me down from the chair and pulled up my skirt. Doggy-style on the floor, I continued to hard-suck Rick, when I felt Barry's hands on my naked ass. Barry's dick parted my saturated lips from behind.

"Oh Barb, you're so fucking wet! Let's show Rick a bit of what he missed last night, shall we?" Barry said, and easily slid his rock-hard, seven-incher inside my pussy. Feeling his familiar meat thrust in me to the hilt was exactly what my body craved. I jerked my head back off of Rick's limp tool and let out a guttural groan I was sure could be heard down the hall.

"OH GAWD!" I yelled and thrust my ass backward to revel in the primal eroticism of the moment. Barry's young hips and pelvis banged into me faster and faster, while I tried to reach out for Rick's cock. In all the commotion, Rick had zipped up and backed away from the two of us.

"You guys go ahead and have your fun. I've gotta get back to the audit," Rick nervously retreated. "Oh, and make sure you clean up after," he half chuckled again and headed for the door.

I knew he had to be pissed off by the change of events. However, at that moment, all I could focus on was Barry's throbbing cock filling me up with a full load of fresh cum, which he faithfully executed not long after the door shut.

We finished the audit ahead of schedule. Our fearsome, but now subdued foursome retired to the hotel. Matt and Barry made their own plans for the evening, as they were prone to do. I wished them a good time and didn't return an objection, when they politely asked if they could call on me later.

Settling back into my room, I couldn't wipe the image of my young boss's fine physique out of my brain... and, that glorious hunk of manhood. With the boys out on the prowl, I figured I had at least three or four good hours to myself. There was certainly no use wasting them alone, I reckoned. Besides, I felt a pang of guilt for letting Rick get away earlier in the conference room.

"There must be some way I can make it up to you, Rick?" I questioned him over the phone.

"Well, I was planning on meeting Jake (his father) tonite, but I can probably reschedule that," he answered.

"Oh good! Tell ya what, pick me up around six and we'll take in an early swim. How does that sound?" I bubbled.

He agreed and we finished the call. The crazy cogs in my active imagination shifted immediately to hyper-drive, as I concocted a simple plan to re-seduce my hunky, married boss. Sure, I planned to go swimming, swimming in his CUM! I doused the sexy swimsuit routine and opted for the slinky-slip-covered-by-a-terrycloth-robe scheme. This time there would be no intrusions, no surprises. I could focus my complete attention on an evening of sweet debauchery without diversions. Downing a few shots of tequila, I was in a beautiful state of euphoria (had a good buzz on), when I heard his knock on my door.

"Are you decent?" He asked.

"Not since I was sixteen," I snickered, pulling the door open.

A long, plush towel draped over his full, strong, naked shoulders. A skin-tight pair of black trunks, to match his dark head of hair, marked the outline of his generous, yet flaccid package. He lost little in height, wearing a pair of matching Italian sandals. "Come on in. I'm just about ready," I said, as his right elbow slightly glanced my chest.

Taking stock of my more practical digs, he followed safely behind me until I entered the bathroom. I purposely left the door open to watch his reflection in the mirror, as I applied another coat of lip gloss. "That's a nice, well-stocked suit you have there," I mentioned, winking at him in the mirror. He smiled, then averted his eyes.

"I suppose I should apologize for my performance today in the conference room," he submitted.

"What's to be sorry for? You're just not comfortable in mixed company, right? I can relate to that," I enabled him and let my robe fall open to reveal my simple, white slip underneath.

"You must think I'm a real prude or something," he said.

"There's nothing wrong with feeling uncomfortable having another guy in the same, shall we say, proximity," I smiled, let my head tilt to one side and fluffed up the back of my hair.

"Y-you were just so alluring. I should have never chickened out. Given the chance, I'd never blow THAT again!"

"Alluring, huh? I don't recall a guy using that adjective about me," I said, slowly turning to face him. Feigning a blush, I glanced down; pulled my robe off my shoulders, and let it fall to my feet. Returning my eyes to meet his, I deliberately pulled his towel away. "What's that you said about second chances?" I asked, dropping his towel at my feet.

"Yes, you are alluring, sexy, sensual, attractive, beautiful..." he sweet-talked me, as his fingers slowly peeled away the thin straps on my slip. "And yes, I do believe in second chances – if you do?" He whispered and softly ran his hands from where the straps hung up my arms, shoulders, and up my neck.

My more-than-ample tits and hard nipples did an admirable job of holding the slip in place, as mister tall, dark, and handsome bent down to open his mouth on mine. Instantly our wet tongues prodded and probed, while my hands found the waistline of his swimsuit. Pulling me closer for more head shifting and tongue plunging, I stepped aside just enough to finagle my hand inside to reach his hardening flesh.

He let out a short gasp, as I pushed and pulled his trunks down. Shortly backing off his passionate kiss, I stepped backward, peeled down my slip and leaned back against the bathroom vanity. Spreading my legs to fondle my pussy, I watched his solid hardon plop from its tight confines. He stepped out of his trunks. I turned my naked self again to the mirror. Feeling his hands rising from my hips to cup my melons, I was greeted with the warmth of his long, thick cock between my ass cheeks.

On my heels, I needed only to bend forward slightly, as his cockhead toyed with my tender, ready lips. Feeling the wide girth of his stiff 10-inch rod penetrating my pussy, I let go of one, long, contented sigh. "Oh GOD, that feels SO good!" We almost said in unison. What never was meant to happen between management and employee suddenly felt so perfect. My lust for him triggered in me all the lubrication necessary for a good slam-bam fuck session. Boobs and balls went flying, as he crashed into me. Over and over his cock filled and refilled my hot vagina. Grabbing hold of my hair, he forced my head up to meet his desperate, lustful expressions.

"OH GOD! Fill me up! Yeah Baby, fuck me good!" I exhorted, as his pace quickened. His pulsing piston was like some fiery probe and ready to yield my reward. "That's it! Oh God Rick! Give it to me now! Shoot it in me NOW!" I commanded, between exhausted breaths.

Suddenly I felt the full pressure of his thickness expand deep inside me. That wonderful, small expansion of his inevitable release lit the fuse to ignite my orgasm. When he unceremoniously yanked out his throbbing cock to spew a full, fresh load of white cum all over my ass, I wasn't about to compromise my own climax. My hand and fingers dove quickly to my clit, as I desperately brought myself off. Grabbing a full tit and nipple with my other hand, I felt my orgasm heighten, and then wane.

"Jesus Christ Rick! What's the deal, Honey? You know you don't have to pull out," I shook my head, stood up, and felt the remnants of his explosion stream its way down my ass crack.

"Sorry, I wasn't sure I should let that happen," he apologized yet again, and handed me a hand towel.

I accepted his apology by throwing my arms around his neck and tonguing his ear. Ignoring the towel, I reached behind and scooped up a sizable glob of his fresh goo. Bringing it to my lips, mere inches from his face, I licked the starchy load from my fingers. "Mmmm, so yummy," I smiled and batted my eyes. Rick gave me a fast, cautious kiss on the lips. As he grabbed up his trunks, a knock on the door startled me.

"Holy shit. Now, who the hell is THAT?" I yelled. Rick didn't seem at all surprised. If anything, his relaxed body language told me he might have expected it.

"That might be my dad," he started.

"Well, thanks for telling ME!"

"He couldn't change his schedule around, so I told him to meet us here. I told him he could join us for a swim. How did I know we weren't really going swimming?" Rick lamely defended himself.

"You told him about me? Just what did you say? Oh, never mind. You better let him in now," I said reluctantly. Grabbing the tequila, I hustled myself back into the bathroom to rescue my makeup.

"Jake, is that you?" I heard Rick as I closed the bathroom door.

I was working up a good pissy fit, as I reapplied my makeup and fixed my hair. What was the deal with Rick inviting his father to MY room? He had to have known I was going to make a play for him. He had to know the whole swimming thing was just a ruse for getting him to my room. Downing another long swig of tequila, I opted to play his little deceptive game, and put my one piece swimsuit on. Pulling the short robe over it, I opened the door.

Father and son were seated at the one round table I had in the room, as I sauntered toward them. Damn, I had forgot to loose the high heels. About the time that flashed through my cloudy head, Rick's father stood to meet me. Also dressed in his swimsuit, the handsome, white-haired gent had a small hi-tech camera in his hand. He soon switched the camera to his other hand, smiled broadly and reached with his free hand toward me.

"Hi, I'm Jake, Rick's dad. And you must be Barb," he said smoothly. "My, my, she is every bit as attractive as you described Rick," he continued, while his dark eyes scanned my body. "The apple hadn't fallen very far from this tree," I thought, as his hand shook mine.

"It's my pleasure, Mr. Wilson," I returned and tried to withdraw my hand from his.

Jake was an older, even slimmer, version of his handsome son. A mix of gray and white hair covered his deep tanned, finely chiseled chest. By the look of the wiry muscled gent, I figured him to be my age or a bit older. When Jake finally let go of my hand, he caught me looking at the camera.

"Oh, don't get any ideas Barb, I just bought this little gadget. Just trying to learn how to use it. Rick has one and he's promised to get me up to snuff one all this new technology."

"I wasn't thinking anything–bad or otherwise (I really was). Should we have that swim guys?" I offered.

"There's no rush, if you've got something you two need to do," said Jake, fiddling with his camera.

"Just how much did Rick divulge to his father?" I wondered. "NO, I'm ready for a swim, aren't you?" I directed at Rick.

Rick responded quickly, "Yeah right, let me use the john, and we can take off."

With Rick conveniently relieving himself, his father took the opportunity to close in on me. "So, I hear you like fucking married men," Jake stated, approaching me head on and running his hand inside my robe.

"Where did you ever get that idea?" I blurted out and quickly reached up to stop his hand from any further exploration.

"No need to pull the phony, virginal secretary bullshit with me. Rick already told me about your little episode at work today," Jake said, smugly; yanking my robe off one shoulder. "Now, let's see these big hooters I've been hearing about."

"Hey soldier, I may not be a virgin, but I don't know where you get the idea you can treat me like that," I seethed and tried pushing him back with both hands. The spry old fart grabbed my wrists and muscled me closer to him. "STOP IT JACK! You're hurting me," I commanded, and squirmed to break his tight grip.

"The name is JAKE, and I hardly think I'm hurting you. Now, if I shoved my cock up your ass, that might be a bit painful–but, only at first," he sneered and buried his head in my neck.

"Well, that's a treat you'll never appreciate," I said, bringing my leg between his to line up a shot to his crotch. "Now, let go of me or..." I started, giving the abrasive leach one last chance to retreat.

"Or what? You'll embarrass yourself in front of your boss? I think not; you're smarter than that."

This clown was really pissing me off at this point, but he had made an astute observation. I really didn't want to have Rick come back and see us like this. Who knows what he might think. I let my muscles relax and allowed the old guy to kiss and nibble at my neck. "Okay Jake, what is it? What do you want? You wanna see my tits, is that it?"

Barb36D
Barb36D
979 Followers