Multi-tasking Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a full-toothed smile. I leaned in, brushed back her dark tresses and gave her a short, sweet kiss on the lips.

"Ya know what I said about the queer thing? I might have spoke too soon," Gina admitted and let her hand climb my chest to caress the back of my neck.

"Well, if it makes any difference, I'm not queer Gina. Does that help?" I said, making tiny kisses around her neck. "You're just uncommonly beautiful–almost irresistible," I complimented and took a little nibble of her exposed ear lobe.

"I love your dress! It fits you perfectly," she blurted out, ignoring my advances.

"Thanks. I didn't know how dressy to get, ya know; so I decided to take my best shot. I'm glad I did, after seeing you," I smiled back at our reflections.

Gina fiddled through her purse for something. When she couldn't immediately locate it, she began unpacking. In the process, she pulled out a thick, black dildo that had to take up most of her patent leather purse. She must have seen my surprised reflection in the mirror. "Did I mention my boyfriend works nights? That's just a little insurance against boredom," she stated.

"No need to explain. Well I suppose, if you're ready," I started and fixed the spaghetti straps on my little black dress.

"Yeah, let me take one more swipe and we're outta here," she said, applying one more coat of gloss to her full lips.

I glanced at my watch in the elevator–11:00 p.m. "Gosh Barb, it's still early. No need to check out the time," Gina laughed.

"Yeah, guess you're right," I said, wondering how long my old bones would last through another sexually charged episode.

As expected, Rick had left the door open to his suite, which I promptly closed behind us. Entering the spacious outer room, I was pleased to see the guys had cleaned up and were also formally dressed. Rick and Jake both had on dark, three-piece suits, and looked especially striking. Matt and Barry, dressed in more casual, but attractive slacks, and dress shirts. I garnered a few oohs and ahhs, but the sight of Gina, following me into the room, absolutely floored them. Matt and Barry made a mad dash to reintroduce themselves to her, as I joined the older men.

"I kinda figured she would make an impact," I said under my breath, as Rick handed me a martini.

"Yes, she cleans up well," noted Jake, taking a snort of his drink. Running his hand down the bared back of my low cut dress, "But you Barb, you look like a million bucks!"

"Indeed you do. That's quite the dress," added Rick, taking in my ensemble from head to toe.

"That's so sweet. Thanks you two. I might mention you guys clean up quite well yourselves," I said, leaning my back into Jake's touch. "So, here we are all gussied up. Where's the party? You studs gonna take us out dancin' or what?" I asked, catching sight of several hors d'oeuvre trays and champagne on ice.

Observing Gina and the boys, obviously, she was no wallflower. She was happy to be the focus of conversation, as they fawned over her like a pair of eager pups. Tossing her long mane back and forth and making circles on the rim of her glass proved she was well-trained in the fine art of flirting and seduction.

"Caviar Barb?" Jake offered me a tray.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your answer about the dancing," I suggested.

"Rick can surely find something we can dance to, right?" He motioned to his son. Rick went to the built-in sound system to find something, while Jake took my drink and replaced it with his open hand in mine.

"Aren't you just the debonair gentleman?" I snickered and took his hand to slide into his arms.

"We can do all the dancing you want right here, don't you think?" Jake asked, sliding his free hand down my back and inside the low, low 'v' of my dress. His middle finger slid between my ass cheeks and pulled my pelvis close to feel the hardon he was ready to share.

Taking in the sexy aroma of his expensive cologne, I felt a tapping on my shoulder; then he was suddenly pulled away from me. Rick took his father's place as my dance partner, and quickly reacquainted me with his full erection. "Enjoying yourself, Barb?" he said, leaning back to catch my expression.

"Mmm, what's not to enjoy?" I offered and felt one of my straps fall. Rick took note of my strap and reached to fix it, when I took hold of his hair. Setting my gaze on his dark eyes, I simply gave him a few long blinks and reached over to flick the other strap down. Rick took the hint and lowered his lips to my neck and shoulders, as we continued to super slow dance. When I felt Jake's lips and tongue on my bare back, and his fingers adeptly unzipping the back of my dress, I felt the wetness return to my lower lips.

"Ummm, you guys sure know how to dance," I whispered, as Rick kissed and licked my cleavage. Jake pealed my dress over my tits from behind and pulled it over my hips. Weakly straddling my 3-inch black pumps, I was braless, with nothing between me and my two lovers but a black garter belt and thigh-highs. "I do believe you two could sweep a girl off her feet," I smoothed.

Gina and the boys took in our seductive dance, as they had retreated to the long leather couch. When Rick swooped me up into his arms to lay me out on the other end of the same couch, and Jake began shedding his suit, I heard Gina nervously clear her throat.

Our slow-burning, well-choreographed erotic dance was perfectly suited to Gino Vanelli's "Storm At Sunup" CD. It flashed through my brain that my husband and I had made out to the same album in the '70's. Now, here I am making out with two guys (or more) to the same music. How remarkably that music still lends itself to erotic interpretation. The younger Matt, Barry, and Gina probably thought it was corny, but I was turned on to the max.

On the couch, I laid out and went into full masturbation mode, as Rick and Jake quickly removed their clothes. With my head slightly raised at the armrest, I glared into Gina's eyes, as my right hand grabbed and fondled my boobs. Both Jake and Rick proudly displayed their twin 10-inchers, as Jake cast aside my hand from my snatch. Kneeling on the floor at my feet, he soon spread my hose-covered legs and buried his tongue in my pussy. Rick, in turn, took hold of my wrists to raise them above my head. Facing me, he brought his leg over my torso and lined his rigid meat in my cleavage.

Rick's back blocked Gina's view, and she got off the couch to get a better view. Barry and Matt, sensing her arousal, were smart enough not to press her into anything. They were content to act as devoted slaves, catering to her obvious desire to see us mature folks go at it. Clearing off the huge coffee table, they moved it, to give her a front row seat. With her seated maybe a foot from our threesome, she couldn't miss a single move.

Jake's expert tongue on my clit treated me to a sweet orgasm, as I held my boobs as a fleshy shelter for Rick's formidable organ. I licked and spit enough saliva on his thick-veined pole to keep it well lubricated, and then watched Gina openly cross her legs to reveal a glimpse of her thong.

"Yeah Baby, fuck my tits. God, I love it!" I urged my boss, as I heard another zipper.

Matt was shy at first to display his wares in front of Gina. Sensing his reluctance, I had him come closer to me. Up until then, the only sounds in the room were my occasional moans and Gino Vanelli. That was soon to change, as I took Matt's rod into my mouth. Jake had brought me to the brink of another orgasm, when he decided he was ready to poke me. With his son's thick meat friction-burning my chest, he hoisted my legs up and slowly fed his cock to my hungry hole. I threw my head back and caught sight of Gina re-crossing her legs. Barry apparently had seen enough and whipped out his boner. Matt continued to jack his cock, as I took every chance to suck it between Jake and Rick's thrusts. When Rick replaced my hands with his on my boobs, it freed my hand to grab hold of Barry's hard muscle to the side of me. With Matt's cock leaking precum over my face, I sensed several of my lovers would soon explode.

The guys completely encircled me, which unfortunately obstructed my view of our guest. However, in between my groans and gulps for air, I distinctly heard her voice. Rick was the first to empty his load and give me (what my hubby calls) a pearl necklace. As his ejaculate streamed around my face and neck, I felt the warmth of Matt's cum on my forehead, and leaned back to savor it. Rick and Matt pulled away to make room for Jake and Barry to take their best shots.

Jake had plenty of fucking room now, and he was going to take advantage of it. Grabbing hold of my ankles, he forced my legs apart to the fullest. That's when I got a peak at what Gina was up to. She had discarded her halter top and had her short jean skirt undone and bunched up around her waist. With her fingers tucked inside her thong, she was rapidly rubbing her shaved pussy. Her eyes were still glued to mine, as her deep moans and occasional shrieks filled the air. When I dropped my hand from jacking Barry's tool to feel the inside of Gina's thighs, he was perfectly content to stand between us and promote his well-practiced technique.

Dealing with Jake's forceful thrusts and reaching further up Gina's thighs was a challenge, but one I knew I could handle. Most of Gina's waist-length hair lay strategically over her chest covering her massive pillows, as she scooted forward in response to my touch. Jake's pelvis rhythmically slammed into mine. His long, thick cock penetrating and expanding my pussy with each slam. By the time my fingers found Gina's greased labia, my clit was on fire.

"Oh GOD! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" I screamed, letting an orgasm wash over me. I shoved two fingers past Gina's outer lips and finger fucked her pussy the best I could.

Shaking her head from side to side, her long hair fell to either side of her titanic boobs. It was all Barry could do, not to reach down and grab them. Instead, he stepped up the pace on getting himself off. My breaths had become measured to meet Jake's forceful strokes, as I felt his thick-veined cock pulsing inside me. Gina locked her feet into the coffee table, while her abdomen and pelvis rose higher and higher. Her dark, expressive eyes flashed between me and Barry, as I fingered her to a slow climax.

"Oh SHIT! I can't stand it! You're both so fucking beautiful!" Barry yelled , and began spraying his cum. After a fair amount hit my cheek, the rest flew like a long ribbon across Gina's trim belly and tits. This definitely got her attention, and I wondered for a split second how she would react.

Putting her orgasm on hold, she was enamored with Barry's leaky hose. Dropping her feet to the floor, with my fingers embedded in her snatch, she quickly took hold of his waning erection and fed it into her mouth. Suddenly Jake let my legs fall from his shoulders. Grabbing a nice sized chunk of my boob, I felt his body tense. I rotated and shook my ass, as his hot cum shot clear to the back of my expanded vagina.

"Oh God, that feels so fucking good. Yeah, fill me up Baby!" I pleaded, and withdrew my fingers from Gina's drenched hole. With the sticky residue of four men coating me from head to pussy, I relaxed on the couch, to watch Gina finish off Barry.

Needless to mention, but Barry was in seventh heaven having such a young, gorgeous creature cleaning his spent dick. Gina was obsessed, as she shook her head wildly; taking his cock down her throat. "There's simply no substitute for youth," I thought, as Barry's eyes grew ever wider. Grabbing his ass with both hands, she dug her long ruby nails into his cheeks.

"HOLY FUCKK!" He screamed, as she must have sucked another load from him.

She slowly licked and cleaned his beet-red rod, before turning to find me ogling her. Ignoring our audience, she smiled as her face approached me. Licking up little pools of man gravy from my face, neck and tits, her eyes settled on mine. Smoothing away a few stray strands of my blonde locks, she brought her lips to mine. Opening my mouth to hers, I tasted the rewards of her efforts. We moaned in unison, while she spewed slimy globs of cum into my mouth.

"You like?" She asked, smiling.

I nodded, returned her smile and brought her face to mine for another kiss. When she resisted, I pulled her petite body on to lay on the couch and spread my legs to straddle her. Smiling convincingly enough to show her I was playing, I lowered to kiss her again. This time it was my turn to surprise her with a mouthful of jism I had yet to swallow. Her eyes flashed open, while I emptied the same full load of cum. Gina was a good sport. Slowly blinking her eyes, she swallowed it all. I leaned over her tight young frame, dangling my mature melons over her young, colossal boulders. "So Gina, what do ya think; you ready for some fucking?"

"I think you probably got the best of them, Barb," she laughed, brushing my hair back.

"What—these guys? They never have enough! Isn't that right Rick?" I said, seeing my boss standing above us wagging his semi-erect pussy-pleaser.

Gina glanced overhead, then to her right and left at the three other guys yanking their cocks. "Oh my Gawd, let me up!" She shrieked, and practically threw me off of her.

As she dashed into Rick's adjoining bedroom, I calmly pulled boss's discarded starched dress shirt on, grabbed a bottle of chilled champagne and two glasses. "We'll be right back boys. Jesus Christ, nothing like scaring the poor girl to death," I grimaced, and closed the bedroom door behind me.

"Gina Baby, are you alright?" I asked, and filled two long stem glasses.

"Yeah, it just... I was just startled, I guess. I'll be right out," she said from the bathroom.

With a plush, white bath towel wrapped around to cover little more than her huge rack, she emerged from the bathroom, and tossed her tiny skirt on the bed. "I don't know what came over me. I mean, God they're ALL so cute, and not at all mean. I just..."

"It's okay, Gina. I was pretty overwhelmed the first time too," I recalled, handing her a glass of bubbly.

She downed the whole glass in one gulp, and took a long breath. "Just how well do you know them? I mean, you're not using protection, or anything," she wondered, topping off her glass.

"Well, I've worked with Matt and Barry for months now, and let's say, they have less than active sex lives," I laughed. "Rick has never done a threesome until now, and he's been married for years. I'm not really worried about him. Jake... him I'm not too sure about, but personally I think he's mostly talk. He acts like he's had plenty of conquests, but I think he's just acting macho," I snickered. "Oh, and me. Hubby and I did some swapping maybe ten years ago; that's about it. As far as I know, I'm clean," I admitted and clinked glasses with her. "But hey, if you'd feel safer, I'll make sure they understand. How's that?"

Gina gulped down a second glass, lowered her head, then raised her eyes like a lost puppy and nodded.

"Okay, we've got that problem solved. Now, which one or ones would you like first? Lady's choice!"

"Wow Barb, that's a tough one!" She rolled her eyes. "You're so nice to me. I'm not used to, I mean my mom is so... Gosh, not like you're old enough to be..."

"Sure, I am! Gina, Sweetheart. I've got over thirty years on ya Babe. I don't know you all that well, but I like what I see," I winked and leaned over to kiss her shoulder.

"Could I ask a favor—say no, if you want," she said, emptying the bottle between our two glasses.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Maybe we could bring just one of the guys in here, and could you stay with me?" Her eyes pleaded, while she ran her hand inside my borrowed shirt.

"I think that's fine. But, you know, I might have to get my licks in too," I warned her, pulling the shirt off my shoulders.

"Hoping you would say that," she simmered, kissed my lips and lightly palmed my nipple.

Knowing the guys had to be anxious by now, I pulled away from her embrace and went to the door. I decided I'd pick the guy closest to the door. Opening the door, I felt as though I'd just stepped into a Calvin Cline commercial. There were my four studs dressed in nothing but their slacks. "Okay guys, here's the deal," I started and took a hold of Matt's bare arm. "I think Gina is willing to try some things, but not without protection—understand?"

They all nodded. Ever-ready Barry even pulled a rubber from his front pocket. I grabbed it from him, then took hold of Matt to lead him to the bedroom. Barry had to be pissed off, not being picked first, but all's fair in love and gratuitous sex.

Once we walked in the bedroom, Gina stood at the foot of the king size bed, seductively opened and dropped her towel. The sight of her supple, naked body stopped Matt in his tracks. "Come on Matt, you're gonna like this a lot," I whispered, pulled off my shirt, and shoved him forward.

Gina's smoldering eyes locked on to his, as she undid his slacks. She immediately went to her knees and took hold of his hardon, while I caressed his chest and ass from behind. Without a word, she went to work kissing, sucking and deep throating his eight-inch rod. After peppering his tight ass with my kisses, I joined her to take turns.

"Oh GODD!" Matt exclaimed, holding on to both our heads, as we lubricated his young pole. Gina stopped sucking him, pulled the bed covers down and lay down. I ripped the seal open on the condom and pulled it over his precum soaked cockhead. Fixing her long dark hair behind her, she spread her legs and motioned for him. It didn't take long once he crawled in , before she had his well-wrapped member inside her tight pussy.

I lay down beside the two of them for a while, kissing them both and sucking on her silver dollar size areola and nipples. Matt reached a nicely paced fucking speed, and I could have watched the two young things go at it all night. However, they were more suitors in the wings. I retreated from the bedroom and was happily greeted by Rick.

"Come here you!" I said, grabbing him by his belt buckle, and then guiding him into the bedroom. "Hope you don't mind me borrowing your shirt," I asked, pulling him to the lovers' bed.

"You're quite welcome—looks great on you," he added, as I raised my leg to undo my garter belt and hose.

Ambitious Gina rolled Matt over to his back, and was riding him, when I welcomed Rick to join me in his large bed. Lying next to Matt, I opened my arms and legs for my boss. He wasted little time impaling my pussy with his man-sized cock. Watching Gina ride Matt, with her huge jugs keeping time to her gyrations, was delightful. I couldn't help but frequently reaching over to give them a healthy squeeze. She smiled down at me and lowered her face to mine for a nice long, sloppy kiss.

"I thought you said I would need one of these," Rick whispered, producing an unopened rubber.

"Oh you do. Here, give it to me," I said, took it from him and ripped it open. "You know Rick, you and Gina have something in common," I cooed.

"Oh really?" Rick said, letting his sturdy cock grow inside me.

"Yeah, this is Gina's first threesome too. Isn't she just the sweetest thing?"

"Yes—very attractive," Rick replied, flashing smiles at the young voluptuous goddess next to him.

"Thank you," Gina brushed back her hair and smiled, as I edged myself away from Rick.

"Having a good time Matt? I bet you are!" I said climbing to my knees, leaving Rick with a fully saturated erection and no where to put it. "You need to lie still for a second, okay Matt?" I advised and noticed an all-knowing look on his face.

I knelt behind Gina and ran my hands up and down her back to settle her down. Slowly I had her lean down. Her huge knockers just about smothered Matt, as I spread her ass cheeks for a lick. Holding on to Rick's slippery pipe, I tongued Gina's asshole. Her labored breathes and tense body told me she had not expected on taking another cock up her ass. However, that was my game plan.