Multi-tasking Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recognizing the voices of Barry and Matt added to those of Rick and Jake, I shook myself back to some semblance of reality. In some weird way, I felt relieved they showed up. If nothing else, they were friends and I trusted they cared about my well-being. "I'm FINE guys; be out in a second!" I spoke up and went straight to recreating the illusion. After applying all the required coats of face varnish, perfume and lipstick, I somehow got my hair in order. I had already fixed my mascara on one eye, when I heard arguing.

"You boys can just go home now. The lady is in fine hands," I could just see Jake prancing like some Tom Turkey, as he said it.

"I think we'll let HER decide that, once she returns," Barry challenged.

"You boys play nice out there!" I reprimanded, and put the finishing touches on my renewed face. "What to wear? Holy socks!" I thought, quickly digging through my suitcase. The volume of the conflict outside my door only made me more nervous. "That's all we need; for the cops to show up," I worried and quickly settled on a convenient floor-length, see-through negligee. "Oh what the hell, they've all seen me in the raw," I rationalized and unlocked the door.

Leaning against the opened door jam, I struck a sexy pose. At least that got the attention of Jake and Barry, who were seconds away from tearing each other apart. Strolling between them, I slid my hand up and over Jake's fist to soothe him down.

"Look at you guys! This kinda reminds of the adage that "all wars should be fought in the nude," Ha," I laughed and patted Barry's cheek. The red, pre-fight flush soon left his face, while I rubbed up against him. "Now what seems to be the problem?" I purred and shifted my seduction, first to Matt, then back to Jake.

No response.

"Hmmm, for the life of me, I can't think of any reason for you four studs to be arguing. You all have something (or some ONE) in common don't you know?" I said, rubbing my back side against my boss. With Rick and Jake struggling to cover their privates in front of Barry and Matt, I sensed a desperate need to relieve the tension. I motioned Rick to take off my flimsy gown, and then approached my fully clothed young suitors. "Come on guys, there's no reason for harsh words is there?" I reasoned and started undressing Matt.

Once I had coaxed Matt out of his shorts, disrobing Barry was a snap. Rick talked Jake into joining him as spectators, as I worked on the younger studs. Once we were all naked for about ten minutes, everyone relaxed. Of course it didn't take long for my double seduction to work on the boys. After giving them each mini blowjobs, my boss and his dad were ready to join in the erotic mix.

"Okay, I've decided to play a little game, shall we? We'll call it "First Cum-First Serve," I improvised from my knees, staring up at four hard cocks ready for the fucking. "Whoever has the juiciest cock, without coming of course, gets fucked first," I smiled.

"That's hardly fair!" Exclaimed Jake, as the others started jacking off.

"Something you should know by now, Jake. Life isn't fair," I winked, and sighed with a degree of satisfaction for their show of appreciation.

I knew my rules would favor the boys, since Rick and Jake were pretty much spent; and that's how things played out. Barry was first, but only a few seconds behind, Matt's cock head glistened over with a sizable amount of precum. Hoisting my double-d's, I let Barry and Matt paint my hard nipples with their jism, before erotically licking it up.

"If memory serves me Barry, I do believe I owe you an ass-fucking," I whispered.

He smiled and nodded, as I got to my feet. Spreading my cheeks, I bent down and lined my ass up for the taking. Considering being reamed out for the past hour, my puckered hole offered little resistance to his 7-inch erection. As he shoved more of his meat into my asshole, I leaned over further to take Matt's spitting cock into my mouth. With both guys slamming into me, I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate.

"Matt, Sweetheart, why don't you lay down right here?" I prompted him to lay on the floor between my feet. "Okay Barry, we're going down, okay," I said, craning my neck to see him behind me.

Barry's cock plopped out of my ass, long enough for me to lower my pelvis over Matt's cock. I immediately impaled my pussy with his 7-incher, while Barry hunched over and reinserted his dick in my ass. The boys wasted little time taking me to another orgasm. As Matt grabbed and sucked my tits harder, I glanced to the side to see Rick lining himself in front of me. The erotic sight of my simultaneously fucking the two boys and sucking off his son was too much for Jake. In true multi-tasking mode, I reached over and hard-stroked the older man's constant hardon.

Pacing myself would be necessary, if I was ever going to last any length of time with my four resilient suitors. My natural reaction to experiencing such a barrage of stimulation would have been to ride wave after crashing wave of orgasm, until I was worn and worthless. Opting otherwise, I began taking deep breathes between the thrusting and sucking, until I had slowed their advances to a steady erotic five-way orgy.

Of course, as the two younger cocks took turns exploding inside me, I was hardly a passive bystander. Grinding and gyrating my mature body against all that prime flesh was a sheer delight. Once Rick's cock emptied another load of fresh cum in my mouth, I took the opportunity to make my first request. "You know Rick, Sweetheart, if we're planning on much more of this, I sure could use something to eat... besides a totally protein diet," I winked at him, before sucking his father's thick dick again.

"Room service!" Came the feminine voice from beyond the door.

"Oh my, that was quick!" I responded, and got my tired bones together enough to get to my feet. "You guys need to get dressed and at least try to look normal," I said, scurrying to pick up my discarded clothes. "I'll be right there!" I yelled toward the door, as the men found their clothes. Throwing the stained terrycloth robe over my well used torso, I quick-tied the belt, brushed back my poor excuse for a hairdo and reached for the door knob.

The boys, Matt and Barry, were mostly dressed and pretended to watch the TV. Jack and Rick, dressed in their swim wear, covered their upper halves with towels and each found magazines to use as props. "Oh yeah, you guys look normal," I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting. We were just... just came back from a swim, actually," I lied, smiling at the young woman before me. The short, long-haired brunette did an instant double-take at my appearance and rechecked her hand bill, before pushing the wheeled food tray in the room.

"Oh my God, that's her!" I heard Barry whispered to Matt.

"Shhh Man. Be cool," Matt warned Barry, under his breath.

"Wow, it smells so good!" I approved, without knowing what my boss had ordered. Suddenly I felt cum dripping down my thighs, as our shapely server wheeled in my feast.

"Ah, can you excuse me just a second, I-I'll be right back?" I begged and bolted for the bathroom.

"Sure, I can set up in here, if you like?" Replied the dark-tanned girl. I turned back to nod at her, when I noticed her making eye contact with my four unexplained guests.

Closing the bathroom door behind me, I ripped off the robe which was soaked with cum spots and had its own distinct odor of fresh sex. Listening to the sounds of silverware and plates, I could only imagine what must be going through the young server's mind. Doing my best to clean away the gluey goo from my body, I could make out occasional pleasantries coming from the men.

"Oh God, they're sure to spill the beans or worse. I can just see them trying to make a pass at that sweet young thing," I imagined and quickly pulled on a pink halter top and shorts. "Excuse me Ma'am, can I speak to you a second?" I said on opening the door.

"Sure," she simply said and made her way from setting up the round table to join me in the bathroom.

"Please come in, I won't bite. I promise," I smiled and held the door to let her in. "I know this must look really strange. I mean, all these guys and you know?" I offered, as the girl gave my outfit a once-over. The corner of her mouth turned up into a smile, while she stared at my deep cleavage.

"Not strange. I think I understand. I'm cool with it," she said, and (I swear) she half-winked when our eyes met.

"I mean, I'm not in the habit of entertaining men," I started, when she interrupted.

"I know you fucked them. And, by the look of it, you enjoyed it," she added, and reached in her apron to pull out a pack of cigarettes, before casually dipping her finger between my cleavage. Watching the street-wise woman licking remnants of cum I must have missed from her fingers, I was unexpectedly surprised. "I'd fuck 'em too, if my boyfriend wasn't such a jealous asshole," she said, taking a healthy drag.

"My name is Barb," I said, holding my hand out.

"I'm Gina, pleased to meet ya," she said, taking hold of my hand for a shake.

The transformation from sweet young maid to tawdry tramp was nearly complete, when Gina plopped herself up on the vanity to finish her smoke. I went back to fixing my makeup for the umpteenth time, as she rattled off highpoints of her short, but vivid sex life.

"So, are working all these guys? Wow! I've wondered how cool it would be to do two guys at once, and you're doing all FOUR! How cool!"

"Well, just for the record, I'm not really "working" them, if you mean hooking. I actually work WITH three of them. I'm a secretary," I blushed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean... it just looked like..." Gina partially blushed, and gave my halter top a sharp tug. "You got a nice set of tits, Barb. I love that top."

"Thanks," I smiled, as my fleshy mounds giggled to a halt.

"Your guys must like big tits," she assumed and unbuttoned her smartly starched white blouse. "Think they would like these?" She asked, and opened her blouse to show me what looked like an industrial strength bra. "They're 38-d's," she said proudly.

"Hmm yes, I'm sure they would get their attention," I smiled and gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm not really into that queer shit, but you can feel 'em if you want," she said, and lowered her straining bra straps.

Sensing she wanted my validation, I put down my lipstick and reached to lower her huge cups. "My, my, they are delicious," I said, hoisting her mammoth jugs for closer inspection.

"That's the same thing my boyfriend says! Ummm, yeah. I like having my nipples pinched; you do that good," she oozed, closed her eyes and almost moaned. When she leaned back against the mirror and pulled me closer by my halter, I leaned down to tongue-tease and bite her large brown nipples.

After fondling, grabbing and sucking both her tits for a few minutes, she pulled my top up and over my head. "Ya know, I get off in an hour or so. This may sound weird, but could I come up and watch you get it on with your guys? You think it would be okay with them?"

"I think that could be arranged, if you like," I answered and smoothed away her long hair to give her a kiss.

She shuddered at my sudden approach, but slowly opened her mouth to my probing tongue. Our mouths widened, as the kiss deepened. We eagerly fondled, twisted, and molded each other's boobs, until our arms wrapped around each other. "God, I can still taste cum in your mouth. That's so fucking hot!" Gina simmered, while her giant tits pressed tight against mine.

"If you really want a nice taste... here," I stated and undid my shorts. Sliding down my shorts, I stepped back and slid my fingers in my still saturated pussy.

"No, I don't think I could do THAT!" She said, obviously taken back by my gesture. When she backed away and pulled up her bra straps, I knew I had perhaps gone too far.

"That's okay, Gina. I understand," I said and pulled my shorts back up.

She relaxed then, gave me a cautious smile and pulled her blouse back on. I slowly edged myself between her legs again and stroked her long, soft hair. I smiled. She smiled. Everything was "cool" again. I leaned in to initiate one parting kiss. Her tightened lips met mine, but softly opened once more. After a few quick tongue teasers, I inserted two fingers still wet with man-cum and pussy juice between our lips. The smell and taste almost made her swoon, as her mouth opened to suck my fingers clean.

"Okay, OKAY... I'll be back later!" She exclaimed, tearing away from our kiss.

"Sounds good to me. I'll make sure it's cool with the guys, but I really don't expect any objections," I laughed, fixing my halter top.

"Great! Just make sure they know, I'm just WATCHING, ya know?"

"Right. I'll make sure they know."

"Well, you better have your steak and lobster, before it gets cold," Gina reminded me, getting down from the vanity.

"Steak and lobster? Wow, I must rate!" I grinned and unlocked the bathroom door.

"Guys, this is Gina. Gina these are the "guys." That's Barry, Matt, Rick and that spark plug with the Speedo is Jake, you might wanna keep an eye on him," I laughed. Gina flashed them each a quick, demure smile, as they nodded. Barry made a move toward the very cute, very young maid, when I cut him off. "Gina has work to do. If you're nice boys, maybe she'll stop by later, okay?" I stated and let her out the door.

"So Barb, what was THAT all about?" Asked Matt, as I sat myself down to chow down on my special dinner.

"What was what all about? Gina and I were just having a little discussion," I said, tearing into the lobster. "Ummm, this is DELICIOUS Rick! Thanks so much!"

"You're quite welcome. If there's anything else the lady requires, just let me know," replied my boss, bowing at the waist.

"I'm sure I'll think of SOMETHING," I inferred and shot him a sexy smile.

"So what's the deal with Gina? You know she's that hot honey I've been trying to put a move on since we came," asked Barry.

"So that's why you two were whispering over there. Let's put it this way, Gina is not as shy as she comes off. And yes, she IS one hot little number. You can trust me on that. She picked up immediately on what was going on here. She can't be much over 21, but I think she's been around a few blocks," I chuckled and returned to chewing on my NY Strip.

"Did she mention any particular one of us she might like to meet?" Asked Barry, hopefully.

"Ya know, she wasn't partial to just one of you guys. She has a steady boyfriend I guess. However, she did express a desire to "observe" us. I told her I'd mention it to you guys."

"Maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea," Rick suggested.

"Are you serious Rick? Anyone can see the girl is a player. I say we let her "observe" all she fucking wants!" Matt voted emphatically.

"Settle down you two. First of all, she's very young. She acted pretty street smart in front of me, but she's never even come close to a three-way. She says she wanted to watch, so I more-or-less invited her. She'll be my guest, how's that sound, Jake?" I asked.

"Hey, do whatever trips your trigger. I'm still trying to figure out why you told her to "watch out" for me," Jake replied, a little perturbed.

"Oh don't get pissy on me. I was just joking," I said putting my knife and fork down. "Come here a second, Stud."

Jake faked the little-boy-hurt routine as he sauntered over to me. I lightly kissed his taunt abdomen, while stretching his Speedos down to unleash his thick-veined cock. Batting my baby blues up at him, I licked the head with ever-widening circles, before taking it into my mouth. After a few minutes of hard-sucking, his chemically-enhanced hardon reemerged. I've always found it amazing what a positive effect a decent blowjob can have on any man. Jake was no exception. He was putty in my hand, at that point.

"Well guys, I'm going to finish this lavish feast and get a little rest, if there's no objections?"

My little entourage was content to respect my wishes and made plans to setup more drinks, and someone mentioned moving the whole party up to Rick's penthouse suite. That definitely made sense to me.

"What a great idea! Why don't you guys go on up and watch some sports or something. Gina should show up in an hour or so. Whether she shows or not, I'll be up to join you then," I said, and whisked them out of my less-than-classy room.

With an hour to kill, I decided another shower was in order, primarily for rejuvenation purposes. All that activity and the big meal had pretty much wore me out. I don't often have pointless wishes about being young again, but as I stepped into the shower, the thought surely crossed my mind.

I suppose I should have also entertained thoughts of how my extra-curricular sexual activity would effect my marriage, if/when Donny found out. Maybe he hadn't mixed up our laptops on purpose. Perhaps it was an honest mistake. Then I recalled how he smirked on the phone, and that computer porn remark. He could have warned me at that point. He should have, but he didn't.

There was no denying how much I relished the extra attention of four such handsome gentlemen, even Jake. Sure, I knew the guys were using me like any common whore; but, truth be told, I was loving it. Under any other circumstance, with four other pricks, it might be disgusting and vulgar even beyond my wild imagination. In this case–no harm, no foul, I reckoned. Finishing up my shower, all confusing thoughts about who's to blame or who's being used faded away. I was left totally refreshed and looking forward to having some further impromptu party time.

"Knock-knock! Anybody home?" Came Gina's voice from the outer room. Surprised to hear her in my room, I opened the bathroom door. The short, five-foot two, starched and proper young lass I had met previously had transformed herself into a taller, sexy siren. Dressed in her own flimsy, low-cut halter top and a jean skirt (that barely covered her bubblelicious ass), and her four-inch stiletto heels, she was perhaps two degrees away from looking like a flashy street walker. "Sorry, I thought I should let myself in. I told my boyfriend I had to work late tonight, and really didn't want anyone else to rat on me."

"That's alright. God girl, you look incredible! Those guys will eat you alive, looking like that!" I promised.

"Too over the top?" She asked, flashing long dark lashes. Her impeccable makeup and long flowing black hair definitely added about ten years to her appearance. Her deep ruby red lip gloss and dark eye shadow perfectly augmented her to the status of a truly voluptuous beauty.

"No, you simply look stunning."

"So, did I miss the party?" She asked, gliding to a chair to sit down.

"No, the guys decided Rick's suite might be more fun. I agreed; so I guess that's where we're headed," I explained and went back to the bathroom to finish my makeup.

"I kinda figured he was your boss. Damn, he's one fine hunk! Did you do him too?" Gina asked, now standing in the bathroom doorway.

"My, you're a little antsy. You're not nervous are you Gina?" I smiled, raising my brow to apply liner.

"Who me? Nah." She pulled a pre-rolled joint from her purse and lit it. "Well, maybe a little bit. I mean those guys are all sexy hunks. Even the old guy ain't bad. Not sure how well I'll do...just watching, ya know?"

"To be honest, I was wondering the same thing, especially with you looking so yummy," I noted and accepted a drag from her smoke.

"Guess there's something in me that wants it to happen, if we're talking straight," she said, shooting me a reluctant smile in the mirror.

I turned around to her, placed my motherly hands on her shoulders and stared her straight into those dark brown eyes. "Hey, if it's meant to happen, it will. If it doesn't feel right, you'll know—right?"