Multi-tasking Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

Fingering her wet asshole, I leaned down to her, "It's okay Baby, you'll like this." She took a few deep breaths and nodded. I pulled Rick's ready cock toward her ass. I took the opportunity of sucking his prize salami for a minute or so, before spreading her cheeks for entry.

"Oh GOD! It... it's so fucking huge!" Gina screamed. "BARB, I CAN'T!"

I took hold of her long hair and yanked her head back. "Oh yes you can! Stick it in her Rick, yeah!" I demanded, as my boss forced more of his thick, ten-inch rod inside her virgin ass.

"SHIT – OH SHIT!" She yelled, blowing bursts of air through pursed lips.

"Come on Rick, give it all to her!" I urged and reached to massage my clit.

"God Barb, she's so damn tight. I don't know," Rick winced, as he shoved more meat into her asshole.

Gina shook her head wildly. Black hair flying everywhere, but she appeared to be determined to take it. "Bite them Matt. Bite my tits! Oh God!" She ordered, as Rick's cock fully disappeared into her rectum. Suddenly the room went totally quiet, as the three of them froze like an erotic still photo. I lay down with my mouth inches from Matt's ear.

"Flex it Honey. Move your cock. She's ready," I whispered.

Rick felt Matt's rigid cock twitching and he began to slowly rock back and forth. "That's it guys, now do her. Fuck her good," I implored them. Turning my face within inches of hers, I watched her tense expression morph into a combined expression of sheer pain and pleasure. Her eyes and mouth opened wide, but nothing came out. It was obvious, she was filled with mixed emotions she couldn't control.

Both cocks rammed in and out of her young pussy and asshole, like a pair of twin pistons. Rick took hold of her tender hips and eased her back far enough for me to edge my head between her and Matt. I hard-sucked each of her mammoth mounds, as her moans turned into grunts. Once I had her tits totally saturated, I slipped from between them.

"So Barb, what makes you think you can ignore us all night," Jake surprised me from behind.

"I never meant to," I said, when Jake turned me over, face down on the mattress.

Jake mounted me from behind and edged his cock into my asshole. I got to my knees doggy style. Raising my head, Barry's revived boner stared me dead in the eye. I was more than happy to please them both, as the trio next to us were setting the sheets on fire. I thought for sure the bed would give way, by the time Rick and Matt climaxed.

"God, I've never been fucked like that!" Gina exclaimed, as two shielded cocks pulled out of her. "Bring 'em here please. I love the taste of cum," Gina said, seeing two full sacks of fresh man juice.

The sight of her ripping off rubbers and smearing warm cum over her tits and face, coupled with Jake's pulsating cock up my ass, took me to another flat out orgasm. Barry's cock went flying from my mouth in the midst of the frenzy.

"Is that Barb ignoring you Barry? That's too bad," Gina looked up at Barry, and then immediately took his springy banana down her throat. Barry was beside himself with delight, as she ground her face into his pubic hair. After several minutes of deep throating him, she whipped his ready cock from her mouth, along with a nice long stream of precum. She prided herself in draping it across her jumbo jugs, before going back for more.

My concentration shifted back to Jake and his never ending fuck muscle up my chute. Actually, my ass was getting pretty sore, when Gina lay down for Barry to screw her. Barry made some lame excuse about "somebody" stealing his condom, when she magically came up with one. Jake pulled my torso back to sit in his lap, and I had visions of his ten-inch wonder breaking off in my ass.

"Jesus CHRIST, JAKE! What the fuck are you DOING?" I implored him, as he lifted and shifted the two of us over Gina's head.

"Hi guys, what's up?" Gina smiled, craning her head back, as my legs came down to straddle her face.

"Just trying out #612 from the Kama Sutra, I think?" I laughed, between the grimaces.

"Comma what?"

"Never you mind, Sweety—just enjoy it," Jake said, taking care not to kneel on Gina's long hair.

"I AM! This is great. Think I'm getting spoiled," said Gina, as Barry's cock played hide and seek with her hairless pussy.

"Jake Honey, I hate to be such a poop (so to speak), but it's getting kinda sore," I leaned back to inform him.

"Sorry Baby, you should have said something," he said, and pulled his thick-veined wand from my asshole.

"Ah, MUCH BETTER!" I let out a long sigh, as his mature meat re-entered my vagina.

None of this maneuvering was lost on Gina, who was more or less a captive audience. I did get a pleasant surprise, when I felt her tender tongue licking my labia. Picking up on her direction, I returned the favor, while Barry never missed a stroke.

"Hey you two, this is an interactive game. Come here!" I claimed, catching sight of Rick and Matt whacking themselves on either side of the bed.

Matt knelt close enough to his buddy Barry, I could easily turn aside and suck his cock. Rick was at a loss of where to situate himself in our mega flesh pretzel, until Gina's hand popped out from nowhere to work his meat.

There's nothing more exhilarating than experiencing an expected eruption. Multiply that by four, and it's really erotic! Messy for sure, but none the less erotic. Barry was the first to blow, as he whipped out his version of "Old Faithful", rolled down the rubber and creamed all over Gina's crotch and my eager mouth. Jake was next, shooting his wad deep in my hole. Gina's fixation for cum treated my pussy to a delicious, tender orgasm, as she licked and sucked my clit to get at each last drop of Jake's gravy.

Once young Barry and old Jake backed off, Gina and I were content to sixty-nine each other, until any evidence of tasty man-cum was savored and devoured. Stopping to catch our breath, I swiveled around to give her a big sisterly kiss and hug. As we lay there side-by-side, big tits glued to each other, Matt and Rick each offered us one final surprise. When both guys hard jacked their cocks in our faces, we got a bad case of the giggles. Of course, that didn't put off the guys, as they took turns spewing more jism and treating us to twin facials. Finally, all the pipelines were empty.

Gina and I took turns lapping their gunk from each others face, hair, necks and tits. It was everywhere.

"Wow," Barry uttered. The rest of us laughed. He had truly found the one, perfect word to describe the occasion. The laughs continued, as the guys helped clean us girls up. Gina and I paired off with two guys a-piece, as they pampered us in the shower. Back in the bathroom, Gina and I reconstructed ourselves, sipped more champagne and girl-talked for about a half hour. Strutting our half-naked stuff into the splendid suite, Gina noticed Jake sitting by himself fiddling with his camera.

"Get any good shots Jake?" She asked.

"Shit no. Guess I was too busy," he shook his head.

"Ya know, with everything going on, I think I forgot something," she said, taking his camera from him.

"Oh really; what's that?" He asked, getting to his feet.

Sauntering toward the bedroom, she turned, dangled the digital camera and motioned to his crotch, "You gotta glove for that thing?"

"Yes MA'AM!" He ginned ear-to-ear, reached for his wallet and followed her into the bedroom.

The rest of us smiled. I took another giant slurp of champagne and turned to Matt. "Gina and Mr. Viagra. She has no idea what she's in for," I quipped. Matt eyed Barry to see if he overheard my comment. Taking a few steps toward me, Barry leaned to whisper in my ear. "Ole Jake-the-snake likes to share his little blue wonder pills. I think YOU have no idea what YOU'RE in for!" He cautioned.

"Oh SHIT!!" I yelled and ran to the door. Unfortunately, in my high heels, the guys were there to keep me from leaving. Each of them had me by my arms, as they ushered me back to the couch. "Guys, I think we need to talk," I said, nervously edging myself down the couch. Three pairs of slacks hit the floor simultaneously.

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers