Mumba Rumba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philitup
philitup
13 Followers

"Have you shown him the toys we bought" Sam asked my wife.

"Yes I have" she replied.

It was then that the whole scenario struck home. Yesterday, I had convinced myself, that it was stupid of me to think a young girl would agree to take part in a threesome with me. Not only was I proven wrong, but that also, the young girl happened to be Samantha bloody Mumba, a fucking pop goddess and drop dead bloody gorgeous.

It was all too much for me. I was having trouble taking this in. I must still be asleep in my room. I think what confirmed it for me, that I was indeed here, was when the barman who had been standing close by all the while, came to me and asked what I was having to drink. He had a look of driven hatred. I'm sure he muttered 'CUNT' under his breath.

Knocking the whiskey back in one, I just had to confirm this with them.

"Look" I asked the two girls "Don't do anything you might regret later".

Miss Mumba just laughed, my wife just patted my face, then reached down and squeezed my balls.

She turned to Samantha Mumba and told her "I'm going to fuck his brains out tonight"

"Me to" Sam replied.

Instinct made me immediately look at the barman. He put down the glass he had been cleaning, and left the bar. Probably to be sick, or maybe to try and find a cat so he could kick it.

My wife and Samantha started to talk between themselves, about subjects not involving me, so I quietly sat there reveling in the fact that I was a lucky bastard.

When my wife lent back, I was able to glance at Samantha and see what a sexy girl she was. My cock could now begin to rejoice in the situation, and it did so by firming up. I just wanted to get the girls upstairs so I could start the fucking.

As the time passed, more people came into the bar and more people were noticing the singer sitting there. I was worried that maybe something might go wrong, and my opportunity will be missed.

The two girls had quite a few drinks, but I paced myself. I wanted to remember this night.

At about 10pm the girls turned to me and then my wife asked "Ready".

My heart missed a beat, as I realized this was it.

"Yeah sure" I said trying to be cool, but my throat had a croak in it, and the girls giggled.

I took up the rear and was rewarded by the sight of Miss Mumba's wonderful ass wiggling in her tight jeans. People were openly staring at us as we went out of the bar. I'm sure I must have had a smug look on my face. My wife was totally oblivious to the attention. She just had no idea that Miss Mumba was a well known celeb.

We were the only ones in the lift. As the door closed, my wife turned to me and started to kiss me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. Then, without any warning, she turned to Sam and did the same to her. Sam seemed to freeze to start with, but then she grabbed my wife's ass and pulled her tight to her.

I gazed on in wonderment. My cock straining.

We got to our room and filed in, me at the back watching as the two girls linked each other. Without any cue, they started to strip off. I just stood there watching, still holding the bag of toys.

My wife I had seen undress hundreds of times, so I wasn't too interested in her. But Miss Mumba I was transfixed on. I watched as she peeled her clothes down to her underwear. She looked at me and said "Come on", so I put the bag down and started to undress.

My wife was now naked, and Samantha was looking her up and down. I think she liked what she saw, because my wife has a good figure. She's only a size 8, but she has biggish tits for her size and big brown nipples. Her ass is quite small but nice and firm. She always keeps her pussy shaven.

I watched as Sam took her bra off. I had an idea what they would look like, because I had seen an image of her on the Internet, taken from the movie 'The Time Machine'. It showed her with what looked like a string vest on, showing a glimpse of the side of her tit.

They were about the same size as my wife's, but more spread apart. The skin looked silky soft, and the nipples were as brown as my wife's, but the auroras were a lot wider. She then peeled her panties down.

Her pussy was lightly covered with black curly hair. She had obviously shaven some day's before, and it was growing back. The pussy lips looked large and swollen, the inner lips were protruding a little. Her ass was to die for. It was bigger than my wife's, but was firm and rounded.

"Should we shower" Sam asked.

My wife looked at me.

"If you don't mind, I prefer you didn't" I said.

"But we have been rushing about all day, getting hot and sweaty" Sam replied.

"I know" I quietly said.

"I told you he's a perv" my wife said to Miss Mumba.

They laughed, then my wife asked how I wanted it. I told her I wanted it like last time. So she told me to get on the bed. I lay down on my back, and waiting for it to begin.

My wife went to Sam and ushered her to the bed. She lifted Sam's leg and swung it over my head and knelt it on the bed. Sam took the hint and positioned her pussy above my mouth. My wife then positioned her pussy above my erect cock.

My wife reached round Sam's front and grabbed her tits, massaged the nipples, and then with a downward force, she lowered Miss Mumba onto my mouth. At the same time, she lowered herself onto my cock.

Just as my cock eased into my wife's cunt, my tongue spread Sam's pussy lips apart. She was salty to start with, and then the musky smell and taste was very evident. It was quite strong, but as I slurped further into her, her pussy juices started to flow. The taste of her was simply wonderful.

Sam had an above average sized clitoris, and it was easy for me to suck it into my mouth, between slurping inside her cunt. As I looked up at her face, I saw my wife's hands squeezing at Sam's tits. Sam's face was a picture of pleasure, she was both smiling and then grimacing with the thrill of the experience.

My wife was fucking my cock hard. She had it fully in her cunt and was mashing herself against me, squashing my balls as she ground into me. She was soaking wet and making her usual whimpering noises. Then all of a sudden she stiffened and screamed, the orgasm cascading through her.

I felt Sam next. Her legs tightened inwards squashing my face, then her body shuddered. Her cum coated my face and ran into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could.

Both girls got off me, and swapped places. My wife first, her cunt was wide open and gushing juice as usual. I was pleased to service her, but was more interested in waiting for Sam's cunt to slip over my cock.

I didn't have to wait long. It was sensational. Even though she had just cum, it was quite a job for her to ease herself onto me. She was very tight down there. As she did, her body was trembling. She was holding my shaft, pushing herself down onto it. Then she was fully down, and riding me.

My wife came pretty quickly and got off my face. I knew she wanted to pay some attention to Samantha. She took Miss Mumba's nipple between her teeth, and bit down on it. Not too hard however, just enough to get an "Ohhh" from the girl.

Sam was quickening her thrust on my cock, she was getting very slick and juicy. Her pubes were scraping across mine, making a friction noise. My wife worked her tongue down Sam's front. Sam stopped fucking me to allow my wife to lick her clit. She pulled Sam's clit hood back, and gave it a good licking and nibbling. Sam's face was a picture, as the pleasure coursed through her.

When my wife moved away, Sam began fucking my cock again. From behind Sam, my wife gently pushed her forward onto my chest. We kissed and sucked on our tongues. My wife spread Sam's ass cheeks and ran her tongue over her asshole. After a couple more licks, she eased her tongue into Sam's hole.

This sent Sam over the top, her orgasm shaking her as if an electrical current had passed through her.

"Fuck yeah" she purred into my ear.

A second later she let out a shrill.

"Oh God yeah".

Straining to look, I saw my wife easing a butt plug into Sam's asshole. It was a far bigger one than the one I had bought her. They must have been shopping for size rather than comfort. Sam's face was contorted in pain, but it soon relaxed as the plug eased further into her stretched rectum.

Now comfortable with the butt plug, Sam started fucking down onto my cock again. She pounded back onto it with quite some force. My wife held the butt plug in place, with the palm of her hand.

I felt my balls tightening, and knew my cum was on it's way. Kissing Sam hard, I shot my cum deep into her hot little cunt. She groaned into my mouth as she felt my hot seed splash her cunt walls. When the last spasm of my cock had shot my remaining cum, I felt my wife pulling my cock out of Sam's cunt.

She quickly put her mouth to Sam's cunt and waited for all the cum to dribble out, and collect in her waiting mouth. Satisfied all had been collected, my wife pulled Sam upright and offered her mouth to her. Sam took it willingly. They kissed each other, drinking, smearing and slurping the cum and cunt juices from each other.

They both finished licking and swallowing, then rolled past me and onto the bed. Sam noticed I had a blob of cum easing out of my cock, and she immediately wiped it off with a finger and wiped it on her nipple. My wife took the invitation and suckled the nipple.

Walking to the toilet, I saw that the butt plug was still up Sam's ass.

Coming back, I looked in the bag with the toys in, and brought out a double ended dildo. The girls giggled when I showed them. Getting into position opposite each other, I eased one end into Sam's cunt. Fucking her with it for a while, I then pulled it out. It was wet and sticky from my cum. I then put that end into my wife's cunt. She loved that, and pushed down onto it. I then pushed the other end into Sam.

Both girls edged themselves together, and the dildo slowly disappeared from sight. When their cunts met, they rubbed themselves together very hard. It was great to watch and soon had me hard again.

The sounds of delight was quite loud, and I had to ask them to quieten down a bit, but it didn't last long. As they fucked, they stared into each others eyes. Sam was licking her lips and my wife was biting her lip. They were like wild animals.

Sam was the first to cum, her face showing extreme pleasure. My wife wasn't far behind, she exploded into orgasm as she squeezed her nipples.

I was rock hard again, the sight of the two girls fucking each other had got me worked up to boiling point. Pulling the dildo out of Sam's sodden cunt, I turned her face down onto the bed and from behind shoved my cock up her hot hole. She was very wet and this helped lubricate my cock, because soon it was going to be going into her asshole.

When I pulled the butt plug out of her asshole, the muscle was so relaxed that her hole remained gaping open. This gave me the opportunity to quickly shove my cock up her rectum. It still came as a bit of a shock to her, as she screamed out, but after a few pumps in and out, she soon got into the swing of it.

I was lying flat out on top of her, as my cock thrust in and out of her ass. Her head was turned to one side, allowing me to push my tongue into her mouth. As I was fucking Miss Mumba's lovely sticky ass, my wife was pushing love eggs into Sam's cunt.

As they were pushed in, my cock was feeling them through the membrane between ass and cunt. When they were turned on to vibrate, the sensation was unbelievable and I immediately began to cum. I squirted my seed deep inside Sam's rectum, she came seconds later, her ass muscles gripping my cock.

Sam was whimpering quietly, the sensation was getting to her emotions. After a few minutes her ass muscles relaxed, allowing me to pull out of her asshole. As soon as I had rolled off her, my wife dived down and proceeded to lick Sam's asshole. She slurped greedily at the juices that were flowing out, and forcing her tongue inside to gather any cum still there.

I went to the bathroom for a glass of water and a few minutes rest. But the slurping carried on. Going back in, Sam was still lying on her front, but my wife had moved in front of her, and was feeding her cunt to Sam's mouth.

Much of the night was spent with Miss Mumba being the centre of attention. I fucked my wife maybe only once, I can't recollect, but I fucked Samantha many more times. I fucked her mouth maybe three or four times. She swallowed what cum was available. Towards the end it was running out.

When I grew weary, the two girls just carried on playing with each other. They seemed to have inexhaustible energy.

They loved using the nipple clamps on each other, also putting them on their clit. Even my foreskin had one put on, while I was trying to doze.

I fell asleep before the girls, waking up at about 9am. The girls were still sleeping, snuggled together. Sam's body looked well abused. Her nipples were swollen and red and her pussy lips were a lot larger than they had been at the start.

I went for a long refreshing shower which woke me up nicely. My wife came in about 20 minutes later, looking totally exhausted. She got into the shower with me, but the last thing on her mind was fucking, so I left her to enjoy the water on her own.

Back in the bedroom Samantha had gone to her own room. The connecting doors were still open. I looked in and saw her spread-eagled on the bed, fast asleep again. I couldn't help it. I coated my cock with sex lubricant from our room and went back into Sam's room and fucked her cunt while she slept.

She didn't stir much being too tired. I just shot my seed into her, kissed her on the lips and left her to sleep on. I went back into the shower to wash again, my wife just getting out. She saw my limp sticky cock and said:

"You didn't fuck her again did you"?

I nodded. She just shook her head and said "Perv".

Over the next few day's, the three of us fucked each other more times. We never grew bored of doing it. Probably because we knew it would soon come to an end. On a couple occasions, I would go to a bar, while they fucked each other. And then maybe, while the girls were getting ready to go out, I would walk into Sam's room and fuck her while she was bent over the dressing table. Once, I even fucked her mouth while she was sat on the toilet.

As I said. This came to an end and we went our separate ways. My wife and I went back to Nigeria and Miss Mumba went on her way, to carve out her career. We never exchanged phone numbers because we knew there was no point.

I told close friends about our time together, but they just laughed at me, so I didn't bother any more. I'm really not bothered about sending this, but my wife insists. Not because she wants people to know about it, but so she can read it and fuck me after. She gets off on that sort of thing. And also, she mentioned she has a new friend she might let me meet. As long as I'm a good boy.

philitup
philitup
13 Followers
12