All Comments on 'Mum's Boat Ch. 2'

by Mr Story Teller

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RebelWolfRebelWolfabout 17 years ago
awesome

Keep the story going that was awesome.. Have his aunty and mom fuck him hard long till they cum together..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a great story

and it most certainly FLOATS MY BOAT - love the UK canals - nothing else like them in the world to compete with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I came like no other orgasm before and pumped and pumped what seemed like gallons of hot spunk deep inside of my mother

No surprise there. When a young guy is fucking his own mother, it's the greatest feeling he's ever had. He's tingling all over his body, and his big hard cock feels electric as it's enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. For him, nothing can ever compare to his own mother's cunt, his own birth canal, to be back up inside it is just so wonderfully comfy and cosy, he never wants it to end. If it were up to him, his stiff fat cock would be permanently clamped to his mother's cunt up to his balls, like with glue. It's the best fuck he'll ever have, mother and son know that that cock belongs up that cunt. When he finally unloads his hot balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen, he collapses on top of her, his prick still buried in his mother's twat.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Powerful Fulfillment

The description was marvellous. The culmination of Years of fantasizing.

Thanks for a memorable read.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story even though her black panties later became white.

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68about 1 month ago

bizarre, not bazaar; fuck an angle ?? Surely you meant angel ? Black to white......... Too many mistakes to make it enjoyable, the plot is there, just correct grammar & spelling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr Story Teller@Mr Story Teller
50 now and still feel like a horny little boy, love life and love to love.. happy to share my acheivements, my desires and my fantasies. Feedback is welcome either good or bad, however if you want to be rude and offensive please leave a name so I can address it, my work is mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mum's Boat Previous Part
Mum's Boat Series Info