All Comments on 'Mut's Festival'

by Jenny_Jackson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Interesting!

This story is both enjoyable and informative as it gives a flavor of life back several centuries ago. I throughly enjoyed it, and must say the Writer must have more than a passing acquaintance with history to have been able to write with such authenticity. Enjoyable Read. Terrific Write!

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 17 years ago
Lovely tale

Very interesting, drawing the reader down the Nile of antiquity. Nice job!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Good Story, Hot sex---Great job!

This is a story that walks you through a different time and place, and does it well!

There is some fantastic sex in this different time and place--

Great job! Well written!

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 17 years ago
Well done

I have to agree with earlier comments that your story really moves through time. Hot, and an excellent read!

ArafuraArafuraover 17 years ago
Original idea!

I found the story generally well written, only a few minor punctuation errors ("it's" instead of "its", for example).

The setup is extremely hot, and I love your descriptions of the boats and costumes. You set the scene with skill.

Some suggestions:

1) The use of "pussy" and "cock" is a bit jarring after all the beautiful descriptions. Maybe less crude words would work with this story?

2) The image of the two women loving each other near the end is so sexy. It'd be nice to have more than a couple of sentences in this, since the short description made the ending feel a bit rushed.

Overall, this was a good story, lush with historical details and exotic touches. I like the way you actually create characters instead of delving straight into sex.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Them Egyptians

Then Egyptians knew how to get it it on. Wives were cheating whore s then too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous