All Comments on 'Mutual Masturbation'

by island_man

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KY XtianKY Xtianover 11 years ago
A sweet story

Gets 5 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great storybuildup

I loved this story, from build up , to details ... so is he gonna fuck her or not?

please go on with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

Loved this.... still some more to come for this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW!

A beautiful story. Fleshed out characters, and the promise of things to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super premise.

Well written. Well paced.

But the sex scenes are too fast. They begin to abruptly. They move ahead too quickly. They end too soon.

More details are needed. When he eats her pussy, for example, it seems like: (1) Lick; (2) Lick again; (3) Tongue clit; (4) Nibble on clit; (5) stick finger up her ass.

Needs to be much slower. Needs more details. Why doesn't he play with it before he uses his mouth/tongue? How does her pussy smell? Taste? Can he tell what she likes? Why doesn't she give him a few direstions? Harder? Softer? Slower? Faster? Don't make me cum so fast? How about a little teasing/edging before she has the Big O?

Some reciprocal handling/playing with his cock before the blowjob gets underway would be nice. She could ask if he likes it? Is that the way he likes it done (a good intro to her asking him to masturbate for her later, to show her how he likes it)? Should she do it harder? Softer? Faster? Slower? Some edging, to drag it out before he cums, would have been nice. The shooting of his cum doen her throat without tasting it was -- to my mind -- a mistake.

The fucking was also much to fast. Needs more details. Perhaps she could have been on top so she could be in control.

Really a nice 'outline' of a story. But needs much more meat on the bones. But if I didn't like it, why would I have said to much? I wouldn't.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisland_man@island_man
I have been reading and writing on this site since 2005! Wow! I have recently found a stash of text files which comprise roughly 300 pages of stories... hopefully I will have time and strength to finish them! Lately, due to health problems, I had to take a step back from jot...