Mutual Orgasm Denial Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

Then she pulled on one of her softest wool sweaters. Her hard nipples stood out through the thin fabric. A small miniskirt hardly covered her cute little ass. She sat down on the bed and pulled on a pair of high leather boots, putting on quite a show as she did so. Their high heels made her legs look even longer than usual. She stood up and pirouetted around for me to admire. Then she left for the kitchen and left me to get dressed.

I thought for a moment, and then I decided that if she could do it, so could I. I picked out a pair of my oldest uniform slacks. They had been washed so many times they were very soft. Without bothering with underwear, I slid them on. Then I finished dressing and went down to the kitchen.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I spun around to show off for him in my tight sweater and miniskirt. Then he went to his underwear drawer and got out a pair of his cotton briefs. I looked at them and shook my head. He stared at me for a minute and then got the idea, so he put them away. I went on down to the kitchen and fixed some toast and instant coffee. I perched on a stool by the counter, but swung around a bit so I knew that he would get a good upskirt view of my pussy when he came in. Sure enough he stared at it all the time he was buttering his toast.

We both finished breakfast and walked out to the driveway. I turned and put my arms around his neck and pressed my boobs into his chest, just to give him something to remember. A deep kiss lasted so long that I could feel my pussy starting to get wet again. He pressed his cock against me and it was hard already, so I quickly broke away and hopped in the car. Spreading out my legs as I got in gave him one last look at my pussy. I drove off to work feeling all hot and bothered. How was I to get through this day?

->_>_>_>_>_>

After breakfast we walked out to the driveway together. She turned around and I grabbed her and gave her tits a little rub. She pressed against me and moaned lightly, but then pulled back. She reached down and rubbed my cock through my pants, which of course made it start to get hard immediately. But then she backed away. She opened the door of the car and flashed me a nice look at her blonde pussy hair as she got in. Then she was gone and I was staring after her, wondering if this idea was such a good one after all. Well, no doubt about it, the pressure was really building. But could we keep it up?

All morning as I worked at my job as a lineman, I was thinking of her. I would climb the pole, and at the top instead of wires to splice I saw blonde curly pussy hairs looking at me. After about three hours, I couldn't resist. I plugged my phone into the wires I was working on and dialed her work number. "Law office," she answered.

"Hi, babe," I said softly. "I am thinking of your pussy."

She giggled. "It is a good thing I am alone in the reception room right now. My pussy has been thinking of your big hard dick!"

Well, when she said that, my dick really did start to get hard. I moaned into the phone and said, "Shall I come by in the truck at lunch time?"

"Oooh, yes," she said. "I want you to do that." But then there was a moment of silence, and she continued, "Yes, I want you to send me four ink cartridges, thank you. Please have them delivered this afternoon. Oh, hello, Mr. Graham."

I knew her boss had come in the room. So I decided to tease her. "I am going to deliver it all right, miss. Right into your quivering quim I will deliver. So get it all juicy wet for me."

"Thank you very much," she said, and hung up. I hoped her boss was appreciating her nipples showing through that sweater. I was pretty sure they had gotten hard while I talked.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I couldn't believe that my boss walked into the office right in the middle of our sexy phone call. I pressed my legs together and hoped that my wet pussy was not radiating too many pheromone smells his way. I knew my nipples were erect with excitement and poking through the soft fabric of my sweater, and I could see him staring at them. But he just handed me some typing to do without saying a word, and then walked out of the room.

As soon as the door closed, I let my fingers run down to my pussy and give it a few good rubs. I didn't know how to fill the time until noon when we had our date. Usually when he came by we just went to the back of his truck and screwed our eyes out. How would we manage to keep our Anniversary Promise today?

Lunchtime finally came, and I saw the phone company truck pull up outside. I opened the door to Mr. Graham's office and said, "I am off to lunch, sir."

"Of course," he said. "I have just finished the Zimmerman file. Will you put it away on your way out?" Well, of course the Z's were in the very bottom of the file cabinet and I knew I had to bend way over to file that. What the heck, I figured. I left his door open so he had a good view. I knew my miniskirt was riding up as I bent down, and he had a good view of the bottom of my ass when I did. I wiggled it just the least little bit. After all, he was my boss.

->_>_>_>_>_>

I pulled my truck into the parking lot and waited for her to come out. She walked toward me, sexy long legs showing beneath her miniskirt, emphasized by the high heel boots she wore. As she got close I could see her nipples poking up against her sweater. It was a warm day so I knew they weren't getting hard from the cold. I threw the door open and she stepped up into the truck. As she put her leg up to get in, she flashed her naked pussy at me.

We hadn't been in this denial 24 hours yet, but that was all it took to give me a hardon. We had done this lunch thing lots of time, so right away she went into the back of the truck. As she bent down and moved back there of course that miniskirt rode up and the cheeks of her ass flashed at me. How long could I stand this?

There was a box in the back of the panel truck just the right size. I sat down on it, and she bent over me and gave me a long deep kiss. I put my hands up to grab those tits and rub the hard nipples poking through her soft sweater. Her tongue probed around in my mouth. I was already squirming around as my cock pressed against my pants and begged for attention.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I saw him staring at me all the way across the parking lot. Just walking toward the truck, my pussy was already getting wet. I climbed in the truck, knowing that he got a good peek at my pussy as I did. In the back of the truck was his usual seat on a box of supplies. I bent over him and gave him a gentle kiss but immediately his tongue pushed hard into my mouth and his hands grabbed my tits. I knew he was already excited, and his rough rubbing of my hard nipples was pushing me too. It was going to be hard to keep our Anniversary Promise. We had banged so many times in this truck and we were heading that way again.

I moved quickly, not only because it was a short lunch hour but also because I was getting hotter and hotter. I unzipped his pants and reached in. That was when I realized that he was not wearing underwear at all! I laughed at that, and felt him reach between my legs and begin rubbing my pussy as I grabbed his stiff rod which jumped out of his pants. It felt so good for him to put his fingers in my slit and work them back and forth.

I began sucking his cock. No fooling around with tongue tickling, I just went right into hard up and down strokes. His fingers pushed up into my pussy and moved in and out, driving me wild. I wiggled my hips and took his cock deep into my throat. We were both ready to explode.

->_>_>_>_>_>

She pulled my cock out and right away was deep throating it. I moaned with pleasure and grabbed her pussy. I was able to get three fingers in it right away, it was so wet. She stroked my dick and I stroked her pussy and we were both getting really hot.

And then she remembered that damn Anniversary Promise. She pulled her mouth off my cock, stepped back so my fingers slipped out of her pussy, and shook her hair around. "Watch out," she whispered, "we were getting too close to orgasms. It isn't time yet!"

"Babe, I'm not going to make it," I moaned. "Look at my cock throb. This can't go on."

"Oh, yes, it will," she said. "Tomorrow night we are going to be so excited and so deprived that we will go through the ceiling when we come! That is what it is all about." By this time she was sitting down on the floor, with her legs spread out so her dripping pussy was staring me in the face. I moaned again.

After a few minutes my cock was not actually throbbing any more, just standing up and tantalizing me. She looked over at it, and said, "I think we can try just a little bit more. But positively NO orgasms!" With that she straddled me, and slowly lowered her pussy on to my dick. She took it all the way into her, but then pressed against me with absolutely no movement. It was so soft and warm in her deep pussy, but my cock was urging me to get it moving.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I knew we were both about to come, but that couldn't happen yet. I forced myself to drop his cock and move back so his fingers slipped out of my pussy. "We were close," I said, "but it isn't time yet! Not til our Anniversary night, lover. That is going to be sooooo good because we are denying ourselves for 48 hours."

I sat on the floor for a while, watching his cock twitch. My pussy was so wet that I think it was dripping down onto the floorboards. I was dying to masturbate, but kept my hands off it. When his dick stopped twitching, I thought we could try a bit more. "Now, NO orgasm!" I said, and then I gently took his hard cock all the way into my cunt. It filled me up, and the tip of it rubbed me inside. I luxuriated in the feel of it, but was careful not to move a muscle. I started counting, "1-2-3," When I got to 30, I moved up and down exactly five times, and then stopped and pressed against him again. I felt his cock throb inside me and it was so good.

Once more I counted to 30, and then gave five in and out thrusts. He shoved so deep into me on the last one I thought he was going to push me up til my head hit the roof. I ground my hips into his and clenched my ass muscles just once, so my pussy grabbed his cock hard. Then again it was 30 seconds absolutely without moving. As I got to 28 in my count I heard him moan.

->_>_>_>_>_>

My cock pulsed inside her wet pussy. But she did not move at all. Then she started counting. When she got to 30, suddenly she gave a bunch of quick thrusts up and down. I shoved deep into her with each thrust and felt my climax building. It was ready to explode when she stopped again, pulling me deep into her. I moaned. I wanted to come so much, but I knew we had made a promise. I was afraid my cock was going to win out over my brain this time, though. Another 30 count, and she started thrusting again. I pushed deep into her each time, and raised my hips and ground them against hers. But after about five thrusts she stopped again.

She sat so very still on my cock that I could see her breathing making her tits rise and fall. I reached up to grab them and rolled the nipples around, but she still sat totally unmoving on me. She was counting again, and when she got to 28 I couldn't stand it any more. I moaned and started thrusting. She let me push deep into that soft wet tunnel and I knew I was building fast. Five strokes, and then suddenly she pushed up off of me and once again left my cock hanging in the air throbbing.

I couldn't stand it. I grabbed my stiff rod in my hand and started to bring it to climax. She slapped my hand, which almost did it for me. But she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand off my dick and said, "No, no! Not yet. Just wait, and you will see what tomorrow night is like."

I shook my head and said, "I'll never make it."

She put her hand on my chest, and laid her head on my shoulder, and said, "Oh, yes, I know you will, my man."

What could I do? I put my arm around her and we cuddled for the rest of the lunch hour. Then she climbed out of the truck and was gone.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

He grabbed my tits and started thrusting deep into me. I knew he was rushing to a climax, and so was I. I ground against his dick hard. But then in the back of my brain I remembered what we were working for. It was difficult, but I forced myself to pull off his pulsing rod. I sat next to him, my pussy clenched to keep from coming right there.

Then the stupid oaf grabbed his cock and started jerking off, right in front of me. Men are the dumbest things on the face of this planet. He couldn't come in my warm pussy so he wants to come in his own hand? Truly, men are ruled by their dicks. I slapped his hand, but that only pushed him closer to his climax. So I grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand off that shaft.

Then I kept hold of his hand, and put my head on his shoulder to keep him in control until he cooled down. We sat there for a long time, and I was constantly pulling his hand off my tit, out of my skirt, and off my ass. I knew if he got excited again here in the truck it was all over.

Lunch hour came to an end, so I gave him one more deep kiss and got out of the truck. I knew he would be watching me so I was sure to swing my ass real nice as I walked away.

I got back to the office and put my head in the boss' door to say, "I'm back." He murmured and appeared immersed in his paperwork. But as I turned to go I saw his head come up, so I put a few swings in my ass for him too as I walked away. I sat down at my desk and squeezed my thighs together hard over my pussy, which was still wet and begging to be rubbed. But I knew I couldn't do that, so I concentrated on tomorrow night and kept up with my typing.

->_>_>_>_>_>

So I spent the afternoon climbing poles and thinking about the taste of her pussy. Not even 24 hours into this denial thing and I couldn't get my mind on anything else. She sure was right, by tomorrow night it was going to feel so good it would have to rock the world...if we make that far!

I got through my list early, and got out my Smartphone to surf the internet a little. I wanted to know more about this "denial" stuff. Well, it seems that "mutual denial" is only a small part of the concept. Mostly it is a slave sort of thing with a dominatrix in control. Doing it together to heighten our mutual experience later is less common.

HMMM. I thought about that a bit. I had an hour or so before she got home. So I made a little trip.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I spent the afternoon thinking about his hard cock inside me. That meant I stayed wet all afternoon too. I squeezed my legs together a lot.

Finally work was over and I headed home. I wasn't sure we would manage to keep the Anniversary Promise in bed tonight, but I intended to try.

I walked in the door, and he wasn't sitting in his chair watching the sports on the news. I called out, "Hi, Babe!"

He answered from the bedroom, "Come on back here. I want to show you something."

So I walked down the hall and into the bedroom. There was my big lunk of a husband, stark naked, spread eagled on the bed, with his cock standing up like a flagpole. I looked closer and realized that he had gotten hold of some fur cuffs, and had managed to get both of his ankles into them so that his legs were tied to the sides of the bed and spread way apart. One wrist was also cuffed over his head to the headboard so he was stretched out and on display. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Now, mistress, I am your slave," he said. "Look in the bag."

There was a plastic bag on the dresser. It had the logo of Adam and Eve, a local "adult novelty" store. I thought I knew what might be inside. He lay there on the bed leering at me as I opened it.

"Well, mistress, you have to dress the part," he said.

The bag held long sheer black stockings with garters, a black bodice, and a small whip. Nothing else. Well, denial had been my idea. Clearly he had learned something more than I had told him. OK, I could go along with this.

I turned toward him and lifted my sweater over my head. As it rubbed over my nipples I felt them pop to attention. It didn't take much stimulation. Then I unzipped my miniskirt and let it fall to the ground.

->_>_>_>_>_>

I got home before her, and got everything ready. The bag from the adult store was on the dresser. I took out the four fur cuffs and the chains. Two of them I attached to the head of the bed, two to the foot. Then I got undressed. My cock was standing up and throbbing just thinking about her getting home. I couldn't resist giving it a few strokes, but quit that before I broke the Promise. I sat on the bed, and attached one of the cuffs to an ankle. It was a long stretch, but I am in good shape so I was able to spread out my legs and bend forward to bind the other ankle too. Then I could snap one wrist into the cuff but couldn't figure out how to do the other wrist, so I just lay back on the bed. It was sort of exciting to find myself spread eagled, completely exposed, and my roger standing up straight and twitching. I hoped she got home soon!

She got home and down the hall to the bedroom. As soon as she saw me, she started giggling. I said, "Now that is no way for my mistress to act." I waved a hand to the bag and she opened it. As she held up the stuff, she figured out the game and took to it right away.

She walked over right to the end of the bed, and pulled her sweater up. Her tits looked unbelievably luscious. She dropped the miniskirt to show her blonde pubic hair and the pink lips of her pussy below it. Slowly she put one finger into her cunt, then pulled it out covered with her juices. She leaned forward and drew that finger up my cock to the head, then ran it around in a little circle. Of course my cock twitched. She said, "I can control it all, can't I, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

She turned her back to me and put on the black leather bodice. When she turned around, it had pushed her tits up and in to give her a great show of cleavage between the hard pink nipples which protruded over the top of it. She had the small whip in her hand, and she whished it through the air once. I felt my cock straining toward her.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I put on the tight leather bodice, pushing my tits into the bra top which was open so the nipples stuck out. Then I tried out the whip and found it made a great swishing sound. I tickled both his thighs with it and made his shaft dance again. The I got out the black stockings and, turning away from him, bent over to put them on one at a time. I knew this gave him a great view of my ass, and my dripping pussy peeking between my legs. Usually at this point I would feel him grabbing my cheeks and thrusting his rod into that cunt, but tonight of course he couldn't do it.

I walked up one side of the bed and found the cuff which I fastened around his wrist. Now he was really restrained and spread out. At this point he had given up all control. I took the whip and trailed it down his chest, circling his nipples, and then over his stomach and down his thigh. As it passed by his upright rod, that twitched but I ignored it. Then I trailed the whip back up his thigh. His dick twitched again as it approached. I raised it up just a little and brought it down on his inner thigh with a smack. He jerked his hips and moaned at that.

I stood there at the end of the bed, between his feet. He was looking down at me. I lightly touched each nipple with the whip, and then gave each one a little snap with it. Then I rubbed it over my pussy, and licked the juices off it. I put one leg up on the bed, spreading my pussy wide, and swatted my own inner thighs a couple of times.

Then I started at his knees, snapping the whip up inch by inch until it lightly snapped on his balls. I rubbed it around his cock, and raised my eyebrows at him. He moaned lightly.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers