Mutual Orgasm Denial Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

"Yes, one year today," I replied.

"Well, no doubt you have something SPECIAL planned for this evening," he said. I knew there was an innuendo in his voice.

I gave him a big smile and said, "Oh definitely big plans. I am looking forward to it." Then I giggled.

He raised an eyebrow, took a good look at my tits, and went back to his office.

Quitting time came. I decided to give him one last look so I went into his office, leaned over his desk, and said, "I am leaving now, Mr. Graham." He was so busy checking out my tits that I am not sure he heard me at all, but he murmured something so I left. All the way home I could think of nothing but how I planned to tease my macho man this evening, and my pussy was clenching as I drove just thinking of it.

Just outside the house I unbuttoned one more button of my blouse. I came in the door and he was sitting on the couch in his suit, looking so handsome. I went over and gave him a deep kiss, knowing that my tits were right in his face. Of course he grabbed one and squeezed hard. I pushed between his legs and let my thigh rub his crotch. I could feel his hardon as soon as I touched him.

I backed off and said, "Three more hours until 9:00 and our Anniversary B ang! I am so excited just thinking of it. Let me dress for dinner quickly."

I went to the bedroom and took off all my clothes. I checked myself out in the mirror and liked what I saw. A nice slim body with a flat stomach. Long blonde hair, and a face I thought was pretty good. I favored just a touch of eye shadow, a little bit of blush on the cheeks, and a nice red lipstick. I shook my hair, and then put my hands under my tits and lifted them up a bit. They are very nice, not big and droopy but round and soft. My light pussy hair is trimmed into a landing strip to show my big lunk the way on dark nights. I spread my legs a bit and could see the inner lips of my pussy engorged and glistening with my juices. I gave it just a couple of rubs, and found my clit and rolled it between my fingers a little. Quickly I stopped that because it was pushing me up too fast.

I passed right by the underwear drawer. I didn't need any of that tonight. I choose my favorite sexy dress, a long clinging black number with a deep decolletage, a bare back, and a long slit up the side. It was pretty much the bare minimum I could wear and still get into the fancy restaurant. I slid into it, and posed in front of the mirror to check out the effect. Turning to the side, I stretched my leg out so it popped out of the slit, which ran practically up to my hip. The high black stiletto heels I put on gave my calf and thigh some tension which I knew made them look even better. Then I spun around and checked out the bare back effect, dropping down to the bottom of my spine.

I liked what I saw. I faced the mirror and put my hands on my hips throwing my chest out. My tits peeked tantalizingly out of my decolletage. I bent forward slightly and the top of the dress slid over my tits almost to my nipples. I knew the waiter at dinner would get quite a show and I hoped he didn't drop any plates.

->_>_>_>_>_>

She came out of the bedroom and I almost fell out of my chair. She looked stunning in that tight black dress. As she walked her leg flashed out of the slit in the side, almost up to her hip. The top was slashed way down and her tits bounced enticingly under the soft fabric. She spun around and her back was bare down practically to the crack in her ass. Another inch anyplace and she would have landed both of us in jail, her for showing so much and me for grabbing it in public.

I couldn't help it. I actually stood up and bowed to her. I said, "Happy Anniversary, m'lady," and took her in my arms. She melded up against me, her tits rubbing my chest and her crotch pressing against mine. Her tongue probed deep in my mouth. I rubbed her bare back and let my hands slide down to her delectable ass, covered only with the soft fabric of her dress. I pressed it toward me and felt her pussy rub against my hard cock. I was just about ready to take her back to the bedroom when she pulled away and said, "It's time for dinner, dear." She reached one hand down to rub my cock again and then turned for the door.

I was so hard I almost couldn't walk. The pressure was building up in me like fire. I knew there were almost three hours to go until 9:00 but I wanted to forget everything and just thrust my cock into her cunt right now! Somehow I got control of myself and opened the door for her.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I knew when I entered the living room that I was making a hit. He grabbed me right away and pulled me in close to him. I kissed him deeply while he tried to grab my ass. I let him push my ass toward him, and rubbed my pussy against him, instantly getting me wet. It was all I could do to remember that there were three hours to go before our Anniversary Bang. I said, "Let's go to dinner," and headed for the door. He came behind me and put his arm around my waist, then let it fall down onto my butt again as we walked to the car. Poor dear, he was almost ready to come right there. I knew that three more hours of building the anticipation was really going to test both of us.

As I slid in the car, I made sure that my leg extended out through the slit of my dress, exposing my thigh all the way up. I flashed him a big smile and he went around to the driver's seat. As he slid in the car I put my hand on his thigh, almost touching his balls, and rubbed lightly. He grabbed my thigh but had to let it go to start the car.

->_>_>_>_>_>

The way she walked in that slinky dress, her high heels making her ass swing with every step, was driving me wild. As she got in the car, she leaned forward and her tits almost fell out of the top of her dress, and her long long leg came out of the slit in the side and almost flashed her pussy. As I walked around the car I gave my cock a few good rubs where she couldn't see me. As soon as I got in the car she grabbed my balls in her hand. I reached over to rub her thigh but then had to let go to start the car. As we drove to the restaurant she leaned over and blew in my ear and I practically ran the car into a tree.

Then she settled down and put her head on my shoulder. I put an arm around her, and like a teenager at the drive-in I let my hand fall down onto her tit. I could feel the nipple hard under the cloth and took it between my thumb and fingers and rolled it around. She moaned a bit and snuggled closer. I knew if this kept up we would never get to the restaurant and our Anniversary Fuck would be in the back seat.

Reluctantly I quit caressing her nipple and just let my hand cup her boob. Meanwhile she was gently rubbing my thigh and driving me wild. Thank goodness we arrived at the restaurant. I tossed the keys to the valet, and I figured it was his tip that he got to watch her get out of the car. He didn't move a muscle as we walked into the restaurant and I knew his eyes followed her all the way. Just to give him a bad time I let my hand caress her ass as we went in the door.

All through dinner I couldn't take my eyes off her. I thought how lucky I was to be in love with this beautiful sexy woman. Of course, being male, I also thought how hard I was going to bang her in just a couple of hours. Every time she moved I watched her tits in that plunging neckline. They seemed to be begging for my lips on their nipples. When my eyes met hers, she would look deeply at me and lick her lips. I knew she was saying, "Just wait for the blow job you get tonight, dear. Happy Anniversary."

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I made sure to tease him all through dinner. Every time I could lean a bit one way or the other I knew my tits were almost falling out of that dress. He would look at them and lick his lips and I thought how it would feel when he started sucking the nipples. I felt myself getting wet and was glad I wore a black dress so the wet spot on the crotch wouldn't show.

I only drank one glass of wine with dinner. I wanted my senses heightened, not dulled by alcohol. I saw that he did the same. When he came around to pull my chair out for me, I put my arm around his neck as I rose and pulled him close to me. I breathed in his ear, "I am going to fuck your brains out, big boy!" He looked startled for a minute.

But then as we walked out, he put his head close to mine and whispered, "I will bang you so hard your head will spin, sexy."

The valet brought the car around. As my big lunk opened the door for me, I grabbed him and stuck my tongue deep down his throat. The valet practically creamed his pants right there just watching us. I said, just loud enough for the valet to hear, "First I am going to suck your cock." The valet's eyes popped and I made sure to put on a show for him by bending forward as I got into the seat.

->_>_>_>_>_>

She started teasing me as we left the restaurant. She was talking dirty in whispers all the way out. As I opened the car door for you she said, "I am going to suck your dick first." I am sure it was loud enough for the valet to hear. He stared at her as she got into the car. So just for his benefit I said pretty loud, "I can't wait to get those nipples in my mouth." He was gaping at me as I walked around the car.

I slid into the driver's seat and she was giggling. I knew that she had enjoyed teasing the poor valet. She said, "I bet he is jerking off before we get home and your cock gets into my pussy."

I laughed and said, "He had better hurry, then. Our Anniversary Fuck is coming up fast. I am going to nail you to that bed so quick your head will spin."

"Oooh," she said. "I am sooo wet just waiting for your cock. But look at your watch. Forty-three minutes before we can come."

"No, no!" I moaned. "You wouldn't keep time to the last minute, would you? My cock is throbbing now."

'Yes, yes," she said. "Let it build, big man, let it build. In forty-two minutes you are going to explode like you never have before!"

She teased me with that talk all the way home. We got there and went into the house. As soon as we were in the door I grabbed her from behind and pulled her ass up against my cock. I pushed my hands under the top of her dress and squeezed both boobs, feeling the hard nipples. She leaned her head back and our mouths sought each other, our tongues probing deep. I knew that finally the time was here. All the energy built up by forty-eight hours of denial was coming out now.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

As soon as we got inside the door of the house I felt the tension coming to a peak inside me. He grabbed me from behind and pushed his hard rod against my butt. His hands were rolling my tits around and stroking the nipples. Fire filled me with desire for him. I turned around and threw my arms around his neck so my body pressed against his. My tits rubbed his chest, our bellies pressed each other, and I raised a leg over his side so my dripping pussy pressed against his shaft. Madly my tongue probed into his mouth.

I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it back off his shoulders so his chest was bare against me. I was going wild with desire and pressed against him as tight as I could.

->_>_>_>_>_>

She tore open my shirt, and I reached inside her dress to grab one tit and pull on the nipple while my other hand found the clasp behind her neck. I popped it open and the top of her dress fell down leaving both tits naked. They pressed against my naked chest and inflamed me. I bent down to kiss the nipple of one of them, and let her dress drop on down to the floor. My cock was throbbing hard against her crotch.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I turned and led him down the hall to the bedroom. His hands were on my naked butt all the way down the hall. We entered the room and the first thing I saw was our bedside clock, with its large red numbers. It showed 8:33. I moved slightly away from him and pointed at it. He gave a big groan and reached out to pull me towards him.

->_>_>_>_>_> 8:35 I couldn't believe she was going to insist on those 25 minutes. But she broke from our embrace. I was worried, but she only did it so she could open my belt and drop my pants down. Then she began kissing my chest, my nipples, down across my stomach, tickling my navel with her tongue, and finally cupping my balls in her hand while she licked up and down my hard shaft.

o-o-o-o-o-o-8:38 I worked on his hard cock, taking the end of it between my lips and sucking hard. I tickled it with my tongue, and gently squeezed his balls. He threw back his head and moaned. I pushed him back on the bed.

->_>_>_>_>_>8:40 I lay back on the bed, and she climbed on and straddled my chest. Her fine ass was right in front of my face and I caressed those little cheeks. She bent forward and took my cock in her mouth, and her pussy opened up its wet pinkness. I took her ass in both hands and started to lick that cunt. The warmth and the salty taste were exciting and I felt her sucking my dick up into her mouth.

o-o-o-o-o-o-8:45 The sixty-nine position was driving us both toward our climax. His tongue pushed deep in my cunt and I worked his dick around in my mouth. We both were moaning and our hips were pushing toward each other.

->_>_>_>_>_>8:48 She was so tantalizing as her tongue went round and round the tip of my cock. I found her clit and sucked it gently into my mouth and she started to moan. I was moving to the edge fast. I saw her turn her head and look at that damn clock.

o-o-o-o-o-o-8:50 It was the most difficult thing I ever did to pull my pussy away from his lips and roll off of him. I slid down to the end of the bed, and pulled my knees up to my chest so my pussy was spread out in front of him. I knew it was swollen and dripping. He stood at the end of the bed with that big shaft sticking out in front of him, throbbing up and down.

->_>_>_>_>_>8:52 The numbers on the clock kept flashing over. My cock was throbbing and I could see her pussy lips clenching as I approached her. I rubbed my dick up and down across those wet lips urgently, probing with the tip of it for her hard clit. She wiggled her hips as I found the bump and stimulated it.

o-o-o-o-o-o-8:54 My pussy was crying for his hard rod. I was amazed at his control as he let just the very tip of it enter my cunt lips. He rolled it around and I moaned again as the pleasure flooded through my depths.

->_>_>_>_>_>8:56 She rolled her hips and I couldn't wait any more. In one movement I thrust as deep into her wet pussy as I could. I felt my cock rub inside her and she jerked her hips up against me.

o-o-o-o-o-o-8:57 The clock flashed over. I was losing all track of the time as his hard shaft filled my pussy and rocked back and forth inside it. I clenched my ass muscles to tighten my pussy around his cock.

->_>_>_>_>_>8:58 She was holding my cock hard in her pussy and I pulled it in and out and in and out against that tightness. My sensitive nerves were crying out for relief and I was tingling all over. I thrust deep again.

o-o-o-o-o-o-8:59 My pussy was clenched tight, and my clit was tingling. I was on the edge and I knew it. My whole body was tensed. He thrust deep, deep into me, and held it there. Softly I rolled my hips.

->_>_>_>_>_>8:59 I thrust deep into her wet depths. It was so soft and warm, and the entire length of my cock was throbbing. I was right at the edge. I put a hand on her ass and pressed her to me tight. Slowly she rolled her hips.

o-o-o-o-o-o- 9:00!!! o-o-o-o-o-o- And then my climax hit. My pussy contracted so hard and my clit tingled wildly. Fireworks went off! I jerked and jerked my hips as I felt his warm juice splash inside me.

->_>_>_>_>_>900!!! ->_>_>_>_>_> And then I came. My cock jerked hard in that wet tunnel and my jizz splashed out in hard spurts. Again and again I jerked into her. Volcanoes were erupting, earthquakes were rocking me.

o-o-o-o-o-o-Again and again I felt the shock. Wildly I clutched him and screamed. My whole being was wrapped up in this crashing orgasm. Nothing I had ever felt was this wild and this satisfying.

->_>_>_>_>_>I arched my back and pushed my cock as deep as I could. I squeezed the cheeks of her ass with both hands and forced it toward me. I came and came, hard and wild. The sensations in the end of my cock shook my whole body. Never had I had such a sexual jolt.

O-o-o-o-o-o-I screamed as he rammed deep into me. I clenched his broad back and pulled him tight against me. I rolled my hips around feeling his throbbing cock probing in every direction. It jerked and jerked inside me with the intensity of his orgasm.

->_>_>_>_>_>I was coming and coming inside her. My whole body was arched toward her, ramming my cock deeper and deeper as I spurted into her. I heard her scream and felt her pussy contracting hard around my rod.

o-o-o-o-o-o-And then it was over. His spurting and throbbing stopped. My pussy quit contracting. I gasped for breath and held him tight. This was my man, and I had given him his Anniversary Fuck in a big way.

->_>_>_>_>_>One last spasm and I was spent. Deep inside her my cock throbbed one last time. This beautiful sexy woman was mine, and our Anniversary Bang had to be the greatest ever.

We lay gasping, my cock slowly softening inside her deep warmth. I kissed her ears and nuzzled her throat while she softly stroked my back. Eventually, I said, "So this is what mutual denial is all about? I think I like it."

o-o-o-o-o-o-He lay gently on top of me, and I could feel his dick slowly going soft inside me. We nuzzled and cuddled for a while. Then he said, "If this is mutual denial, I think I like it."

"I like it too," I said. "Forty-eight hours without orgasms all wrapped up in one huge fuck. Fireworks and earthquakes are nothing to this."

"We don't have to wait a year to do it again, do we?" he asked.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers