Mutual Orgasm Denial Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers

->_>_>_>_>_>

She really does know how to tease. She fastened my remaining hand, and then I was truly spread out on the bed and without any control at all. It was a strange feeling, scary and sexy at the same time. She had that little whip, and swung it around a couple of times before trailing it down my body. She teased and teased, whipping my thighs and my balls lightly. Then she rubbed it over my cock and looked me in the eyes.

I decided to keep my mouth shut and let my eyes do the pleading. Well, my eyes and my hips. I twisted them up toward the whip and rubbed my cock against it. She lightly slapped the head of my rod with it several times, sending me into a pleasure pain reaction. Then she looked me in the eyes and I saw a teasing smile on her face. Slowly she knelt down. Her hands ran up my thighs slowly and grabbed my balls. She squeezed them and rolled them around. I know I moaned as she did that. Then she leaned over me and rubbed her tits up the shaft of my cock. The sensations were exquisitely teasing. The fact that I could only slightly move my hips up to meet her boobs somehow added to the teasing.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

After teasing all up and down his body with the whip, I decided he had earned a little more. So I knelt down on the bed between his shackled legs and gave that upstanding shaft a good rubbing with my tits. Of course he could only move his hips a little bit, so when I lifted my tits up he strained up toward them, and when I pressed them back down I could feel his cock throbbing against them. Having him totally in my control was strangely exciting. I bent over more, and approached the end of his dick with my lips, but stopped an inch away from it.

"What do you want, slave? Tell your mistress what you want?" I said. He moaned and jerked his hips up toward my mouth, but I pulled it back. "Tell me, slave. Beg me," I challenged.

He could hardly get the words out. "Please, mistress, blow me, please?"

I put my lips half an inch from his dick, and let my tongue slide out in a circle around the tip of it, almost but not quite touching it. He moaned again. Then my tongue flicked once, just once, over the opening at the tip. Lightly, so lightly, I ran my tongue around the ridge. Then I licked down to his balls and back up again, and took the end of the shaft in my lips softly. Then I pulled back again.

->_>_>_>_>_>

She was leaning over my dick with her lips open. I strained toward her but could only move an inch or so because my legs were so tightly bound. She demanded, "Tell me what you want, slave."

I knew I had to play the game. I said, "Please give me a blow job, mistress."

She almost did. Well, she gave me a couple of little licks, and then ran her tongue down the shaft and back up. But then she pulled away from me again. She really had me in her power now. I was almost crying. "Please, please," I said. Well, actually, I begged.

She put her lips half an inch from my cock and licked them with her tongue. Then she made licking motions on each side of my cock but never quite touching it. She pulled away again, and looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

Suddenly, she took my whole shaft deep in her mouth and stroked hard up and down and up and down. After all the teasing, it didn't take many strokes to bring me to the edge. I moaned again and thrust deep into her throat. I wanted to reach down and grab her head and press it into my crotch, but the cuffs held my arms and kept me from doing it. Up and down, up and down, and the pressure to come was building in me.

"Baby, I have to come! I can't wait any more!" I groaned.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

I looked up into his eyes. They were pleading with me. I bent down again, and put my lips close to his cock and ran my tongue over them, then let the tongue flick out on each side of his dick without touching it. I could tell from the way it twitched that he wanted a blow job in the worst way. So without warning, I quickly sucked his dick into my mouth and deep throated several times. He could only move his hips a little bit but they pushed into my mouth every time I went down. I kept it up until he groaned. "I have to come!" he cried.

Well, we still had that Anniversary Promise to keep. So as soon as he said that, I stood up at the end of the bed and watched his cock flail helplessly in the air. "No, no!" he screamed.

"Yes, yes," I said. "Tomorrow is our Anniversary, not tonight. Tonight you don't get to come. Only 24 more hours." Then as he watched me, I took the handle of the whip and began to rub my pussy. It was already wet from the excitement of teasing him so the whip slid back and forth easily. The pink lips were swollen and wrapped around the leather handle as it moved. I put my head back and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling and also enjoying the idea that he had to watch but could do nothing.

->_>_>_>_>_>

I had to come. This Promise was not going to work. I had to come. She thrust deep down on my shaft and I felt my climax about to explode in the warm wetness of her mouth.

And then she stood up and left my cock sticking up in the air.

The sensation was incredible. I was so close to coming, and my dick was so hard and throbbing so much, and there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't even get my hand down there to jerk off. I just lay on my back with my hips jerking, and felt the excitement begin to fade slowly.

Then she put one foot up on the bed, right next to my shackled ankle. Her pussy spread out in front of me, dripping wet and with the pink lips swelling. She had gotten so excited just teasing me that she was almost ready to come too. She took the end of the handle of the shaft and stuck it up into her pussy, and began to pull it in and out. She put her head back and closed her eyes. There my wife stood, beautiful tits above the tight leather bodice, long legs in black stockings, and a whip handle up her naked pussy. And I could not do a thing except just watch. What a strange mixture of feelings that brought me.

She was rubbing one tit now, and the whip went faster and deeper into her cunt. She rotated it around deep inside her, and moaned softly. Her hips were moving in rhythm with the whip handle. Soon I saw her stop with it pushed deep inside her. She rocked it from side to side, rubbing her nipple hard with the other hand. I knew she was about to come.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

He was watching every move I made. I rubbed one tit and with the other hand moved the whip handle in and out of my pussy. The feeling was incredible. If I was this hot after 24 hours without an orgasm, what would another 24 do? I pushed the shaft deep into my pussy and tweaked my nipple hard. I was so close. I held the whip handle inside me and clenched my ass muscles, just as if it was his cock. I was right on the edge.

But I couldn't come yet. I had to pull it out. I raised both my arms in the air to keep myself from pushing it back in. My hips lunged forward but I was resolute. Instead, I stood there and posed for my slave, making a perfect picture of the dominatrix in black leather. I wanted it burned into his brain. He picked out this outfit, let him enjoy it!

When I was sure that I was in control of myself, and his dick was not throbbing quite as hard as it had been, I undid the shackles on his ankles.

->_>_>_>_>_>

Why should she get to come when she wouldn't let me? I could see her orgasm building and knew she was clenching her pussy just as if my dick was in it. I was ready to scream if she climaxed.

And then suddenly, she raised both arms straight up over her head, panting hard. Her hips shook but I could tell she had denied herself the orgasm. There she was, my mistress and I was her slave. I could do nothing but stare at her in the black stockings and bodice, and nothing else. It was an enticing picture. It almost made up for not being able to climax. Slowly I felt my cock subsiding and it quit throbbing quite so much.

Then she unshackled my ankles. She ran the whip once more up my thighs, over my balls, and down the shaft of my cock. Then she walked to the side of the bed and bent over me so I could suck on her nipple while she undid the cuff. She repeated it on the other side. I was finally able to sit up, but she stayed well away from me so I had no chance to start things up again.

"Time for a quick dinner and then off to bed. Sweet dreams tonight, my dear," she said. We did eat a light meal, and then each got naked, the way we usually slept. We crawled in the bed, and she leaned over to kiss me lightly. Of course, I grabbed her boob, but she pulled away and said, "Naughty, naughty. No more tonight. We still have 24 hours to get through."

o-o-o-o-o-o-

After I let him out of his bondage, I made sure to stay well away from him. I didn't trust him and I didn't trust myself. We ate a little bit and then went off to bed. I leaned over and gave him a little kiss, and just like a male he tried to grab my boob! "None of that now," I said. "Go to sleep."

Well, that was easier said than done. All the events of the last 24 hours were whirling through my mind, and my pussy was getting wet again just thinking of them. I put a hand down there to comfort it, but realized that I wouldn't be able to keep from masturbating if it stayed there. So I squeezed my legs together and rolled over on my side, and after a while was able to get to sleep.

My dreams that night were interesting ones. Everything I saw in my dream was long and hard. Cucumbers, flagpoles, and innumerable cocks in the funniest places. But I was exhausted enough to sleep through the night until the alarm went off in the morning. As I reached out a hand to hit the snooze, I realized that my dear big oaf was spooned up against my back, his hand was on my tit, and his cock resting in the crack of my butt was hard and throbbing.

->_>_>_>_>_>

I rolled over in bed after she pulled my hand off her boob, and tried to go to sleep. I wondered what she would say if I had a wet dream after all this? I hadn't had one of those the whole year we had been married, but I had never gone to bed this randy for that whole year either. Finally I drifted off to sleep. I must have been exhausted because I don't remember dreaming at all. When I woke up she was lying on her side with her back to me, so I just slid over gently and let my cock slide into the crack of that nice white ass. I reached around and cuddled one of her tits in my hand and then dozed in that comfortable position until I heard the alarm go off.

She reached out to hit the snooze and then settled back into the spoon, rubbing her ass gently over my stiff cock. I ran my fingers around her nipple and felt it harden under my touch. Then she rolled over on her back and said, "Happy Anniversary, darling. One year today!"

'Yes!" I said with glee. "It IS our Anniversary now." So naturally I put my hand in her crotch and stuck a finger up toward her pussy.

"Wait a minute!" she said, "it is our Anniversary, but it is not time for our super special Anniversary Fuck yet! Only 12 more hours to go. We can do it!"

My cock was hard and throbbing pressed against her thigh. I knew I could never make it 12 more hours. Insistently I probed two fingers into her pussy and laughed when I felt it wet and swelling. "You know you want it now, babe," I said. "Why wait?"

Her hips pressed up toward my fingers in her cunt, and I felt it contract around them. She pulled me over toward her and spread her legs, so I rolled in between them and lost no time shoving my cock in her pussy. Foreplay was the farthest thing from my mind.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

His hand on my tit was making my nipple hard and I felt my pussy getting wet. He said, "Happy Anniversary!" and I knew what he meant. I wanted it too, but there were still 12 more hours in our promise.

So I said, "Twelve more hours. Be patient and it will be all the better tonight."

But he wasn't hearing anything I was saying. He rolled over on top of me and his hard dick penetrated my pussy rapidly. I wanted it badly and gasped as it went in. I squeezed my muscles, enjoying the feeling of it moving in and out of me. He was stroking hard, no finesse, no waiting for enjoyment, just in and out as fast as he could go. I was thrusting right with him, forcing my hips up hard against his strokes. I was pushing to the edge fast.

->_>_>_>_>_>

I held her tight against me, feeling her tits press against my chest and her legs lock around my butt. All I could do was thrust, thrust, thrust. Deep inside her my cock was throbbing hard. Her hips were working with me and I was pressing right to the edge. Her legs tightened on my butt and pressed my cock far into her. Then she moaned, "Stop, stop there." She held me hard into her and froze completely.

I realized she expected me to keep that impossible promise. My cock was completely in control of me now and it was demanding those few more strokes that would bring it to a spurting climax. I held her so tight, and pressed so deep into her. And from some incredible reserve of love for her, I held it right there and didn't move a muscle.

O-o-o-o-o-o-

"Oh, yes, oh, yes," I moaned as we both lay there stock still, knowing that even a wiggle would throw us over the edge. I couldn't believe that my man was actually doing this for me. He was a big male oaf a lot of the time, but he really did love me and tried hard sometimes. I lay there motionless and thought about a big, huge, over the edge orgasm from our anniversary fuck tonight and knew it was worth it.

We clutched each other hard, and I breathed gently into his ear, "Thank you, dear." We just lay there, and slowly I could feel my pussy backing away from the edge. He relaxed just the least little bit and I knew that he was working down too. I felt so warm and loved and just enjoyed being in his arms, with his dick deep in my pussy but not coming. I knew the choice I made a year ago was the right one.

Eventually he sighed and rolled off of me. He went into the bathroom and I knew he was taking a cold shower. I needed one too but I was afraid to even be in the same room with him naked. I waited until he was dressed and then took one of my own.

->_>_>_>_>_>

She didn't move an inch. But I felt her breathe into my ear and whisper, "Thank you." My cock was still telling me to get it moving, but those little words from her reminded me what it really means to be a man. Jerking sperm into a pussy is not totally what it is about after all, I guess. I was really counting on a volcano hard hitting ejaculation tonight, but in the meantime I was learning a little about myself and my woman and our love, too.

Finally I rolled off her. I didn't even dare look at her lying there naked, but ran right out and took a cold shower. It did quiet things down in my crotch, and I was able to get dressed and grab some juice for breakfast before I left for work.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

As soon as he left I had some toast with marmalade for breakfast and left for work. I was thinking about his cock the whole time and at my desk I could hardly type because my pussy was yearning for relief. This morning I had put on a soft cotton blouse, and I left the top three buttons open so I knew my tits were peeking out. Every time the boss walked by my desk he came close enough to get a good downblouse shot and that was turning me on too. The third time he walked by I made sure to lean forward just as he passed. He turned away from me afterward, and I swear I saw his hand creep to his crotch as he went in his office.

I thought that if I was giving the boss a hardon I should do the same for my husband. I dialed his cell phone number and hoped he would be able to answer it. When he did, I purred, "Hi, big guy." Men are so easy to get excited. "My pussy is so wet just thinking of what will happen tonight," I said.

"Hi, babe," he replied. "I got a hardon as soon as I heard your voice. I am up at the top of a pole right now, just thinking about banging you until you scream tonight."

"Ooooh," I said, "that is exactly what I want. I want you to push that big dick into my cunt so far I can feel the tip of it poking way inside. Then I am going to squeeze my legs together and just hold it in there."

"I like that," he said. "I know it will be throbbing inside you. Then I will twist my hips around so it fills up every part of that warm wet tunnel. The way I am feeling now, I am looking forward to the most intense edge I have ever gone to."

I gave a little moan, hoping Mr. Graham was not hearing me. "I am going to hold you right at that edge, baby," I teased, "right there deep in my pussy, throbbing and throbbing, while I rotate my hips around your hard shaft. And then I want to feel you start to thrust."

"I will be so hot by then, babe, that you are going to get the pounding of your life. I am going to squeeze your tits and pull my cock in and out so fast you will be gasping in my ear."

"Ooooh, yes," I said. "I can feel it now. My pussy is dripping and my hips are jerking sitting here."

"My cock is so hard now I hope I don't fall off this pole trying to rub it. I am just thinking of pushing my cock deep, deep, deep and then seeing fireworks and feeling earthquakes as I shoot into you, babe."

I moaned softly again. "I can almost feel it now. My pussy will clench so tight around that hard cock it will squeeze every drop of your juices out. The sky will light up and say 'Happy Anniversary' in bright letters."

"I can't wait, darling," he said. "This is going to be the biggest and best fuck we ever had, because of all this denial. You were right. Forty-eight hours is a long time to go without an orgasm, but tonight will make it all worth while."

"I love you, I love you, I love you. And tonight I am going to fuck your brains out!" I whispered. And then I hung up.

->_>_>_>_>_>

I was up at the top of a pole, just finishing a splice, when my cell phone rang. Of course it was her. She knows I like dirty talk over the phone, and this time was one of her best. I tried to give it back as good as I got. We were both so hot from the long denial that we were panting as we talked.

Finally she told me, "I am going to fuck your brains out tonight!" and hung up. I sat there at the top of the pole with the biggest hardon I had ever felt. I knew that climbing down was going to press it against my pants and give it a good rub. I wondered if I could make it to the ground and still keep the Anniversary Promise.

After waiting several minutes, I figured I could do it. At the bottom of the pole I got in the truck and tried to drive, but I kept seeing those pretty naked tits and that soft warm pussy in front of my eyes. I didn't dare climb another pole so I just drove around inspecting lines until the end of my shift.

I got home and called the restaurant for reservations. I made them early, for 6:30, because I planned to be ready for action at 9:00 exactly. Waiting was becoming harder and harder, but also more and more delicious. I went into the bedroom and put on my suit, but deliberately left my underwear off. I wondered if she would notice.

I was sitting in the living room when she got home. She came over to me for a kiss, and as she bent down her tits almost popped out of her blouse. She had the top four buttons open and I could see her nipples down her blouse. I couldn't resist pulling her toward me and slipping a hand inside to rub one tit. She giggled and pressed her leg into my crotch, rubbing my cock which was already hard.

o-o-o-o-o-o-

Somehow I got through the afternoon by keeping my legs pressed hard together. I knew my panties were very wet, and every time the boss walked into the room I hoped that he was not getting the powerful odor from them. I think he was, though, because he kept looking at me. Finally he asked me, "Isn't today your Anniversary?"

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers